Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33629 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:23am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Oga sir. I agree. Oya show US where the land is located. That was the question, was it not? Whether it is owned by Ijaw or Urhobo is not the issue now. Ofoni people know themselves and many are on Nairaland.

While showing us their location on the map, show us the LINK to the Uduophiri group that you claimed was deleted by me.

Why the Bleep should you be shown a land that belongs to ANOTHER GROUP. The f2k logic are you on about.

You are right the page that magically reappeared after you got called out was I forging it since 2013. Infact I can equally write in urhobo. Just see the level of forgery I descended to. I started creating a FB page, posted a forged image in 2013 just so I can use it to argue with you in 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're Landlocked. grin grin grin grin tongue cry me a river jor

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

The more you speak the more you dig yourself deeper. Funny how the page magically found again on FB AFTER calling you out you you magically knew the members names as said by you while asking for links. Hilarious.

Attached is screenshots of the page I got the images from. Seems I was forging that map since 2013 and learned to write urhobo just to make the forging authentic grin

2.) I repeat SHOW us an alternative nap of the Olomu community that contradicts the professors statement. You said that's olomu as stated by the professor, the ounce is you to prove otherwise... shouting that the community differentiate the kingdom won't cut it. Provide verifiable PROOF!!!!

4.) NOT URHOBO LAND thus, can't save your landlocked asses

1. Where is the link? NOBODY asked you for screenshots here. What you boasted of having was a link to a facebook grouo WHICH YOU CLAIMED I deleted. Now that it is up for you to screenshot suddenly, kindly tender the link. Simple!

2. If you want to know where Olomu Community is in Urhoboland, just ask politely. Olomu community is under another kingdom, not Olomu kingdom. In fact, there are more than one such communities. Another is Olomoro (from Olomu) as well. Just ask politely and I will tell you about it.

3. Where is OFoni's location. You seem to be elusive on this matter! Why keep your good IPOB spectators waiting!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Why the Bleep should you be shown a land that belongs to ANOTHER GROUP. The f2k logic are you on about.

You are right the page that magically reappeared after you got called out was I forging it since 2013. Infact I can equally write in urhobo. Just see the level of forgery I descended to. I started creating a FB page, posted a forged image in 2013 just so I can use it to argue with you in 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need not write in Urhobo. Getting Urhobo words from an existing group is quite easy. Just to change the logo, headers and group name. SIMPLE! I can do so now if I wanted.

Now, paste the LINK to the group!

Secondly, show us the OFoni community that we have been waiting for you to before you claimed it was Ijaw based on a weblink you saw.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

1. Where is the link? NOBODY asked you for screenshots here. What you boasted of having was a link to a facebook grouo WHICH YOU CLAIMED I deleted. Now that it is up for you to screenshot suddenly, kindly tender the link. Simple!

2. If you want to know where Olomu Community is in Urhoboland, just ask politely. Olomu community is under another kingdom, not Olomu kingdom. In fact, there are more than one such communities. Another is Olomoro (from Olomu) as well. Just ask politely and I will tell you about it.

3. Where is OFoni's location. You seem to be elusive on this matter! Why keep your good IPOB spectators waiting!

Yes ooo. I also went back in time to post that image in 2013 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Continue digging you head in the sand.

Here's that link you desperately asked. Thanks for unlocking it back to public btw.
See my forgery everyone grin
https://m.facebook.com/uduophori.comunity?tsid=0.8478445840299289&source=typeahead

I said SHOW me a map that contradicts the professor. I didn't ask for stories. Show me the map of the Olomu community simple

When we start talking about ijaws and ijawland, we'll mention ofoni. We are talking about landlocked URHOBO

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 3:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Omg this is the funniest yet most informative thread ever.

Urhobo land is so landlocked!!!

No wonder the op has been desperate all these while.....lol

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:35am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

You need not write in Urhobo. Getting Urhobo words from an existing group is quite easy. Just to change the logo, headers and group name. SIMPLE! I can do so now if I wanted.

Now, paste the LINK to the group!

Secondly, show us the OFoni community that we have been waiting for you to before you claimed it was Ijaw based on a weblink you saw.

All in effort to deny urhobo is not landlocked y'all grin grin grin grin grin grin

The topic is about URHOBO, not ijaw. Stop trying to dovert attention away. We are talking about your landlocked asses.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:

Who would have thought it.

OP thanks for exposing unaselves.
Attention seeking left and right ended up.opening y'all yansh wide.

Anyway I'm done with this. My battery is about to die sef.

Bye landlocked urhobo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Yes ooo. I also went back in time to post that image in 2013 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Continue digging you head in the sand.

Here's that link you desperately asked. Thanks for unlocking it back to public btw.
See my forgery everyone grin
https://m.facebook.com/uduophori.comunity?tsid=0.8478445840299289&source=typeahead

I said SHOW me a map that contradicts this professor. I didn't ask for stories. Show me the map of the Olomu community simple

When we start talking about ijaws and ijawland, we'll mention ofoni. We are talking about landlocked URHOBO

Good. You now have a case for Uduophiri. Although you did mention that it was a page but what you sent was a PROFILE!

Secondly, where is Ofoni located mister man? That was an issue you also avoided. So come and tell us where it exists now!

Your resort to cheap Ijaw blackmail won't help you when we have Ijaws here to clarify.

CC;
Negibo
TonyeBarcanista
Timibofa
Dearpreye
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 3:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
Can someone ask fratermathy why him and his urhobo people are trying to claim an community?

Just googled whoever ofoni is, the LGA in which they came from identify them as an Ijaw community but our dear urhobo are trying to finesse them as urhobo on this NL.

Maka why?

Isn't it funny
They the loudest in shouting igbo is landlocked yet they are landlocked themselves.
They shout the loudest "igbos are landgrabbers" yet they are land grappers themselves. I don die grin grin grin

Why is our landlocked urhobo asking about an Ijaw territory eeh?

Things are finally making sense. Now I understand why frater guy has been desperate all this while and obsessing over IPOB.

Nonaira and pazienza thank you for exposing this fraud.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:

Of course it has been proclaimed so by Nonaira1 and pazienza. So kindly give us an official welcome to the comity of landlocked ethnicities. I'm sure Igbo is the number one leader and probably the erstwhile ONLY occupant of this comity.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:40am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Good. You now have a case for Uduophiri. Although you did mention that it was a page but what you sent was a PROFILE!

Secondly, where is Ofoni located mister man? That was an issue you also avoided. So come and tell us where it exists now!

Your resort to cheap Ijaw blackmail won't help you when we have Ijaws here to clarify.

CC;
Negibo
TonyeBarcanista
Timibofa
Dearpreye

Until I see the community in question change that to urhobo. Until I see the LGA they are located in also call them urhobo.

Y'all remain a LANDGRAPPER as you are LANDLOCKED

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by jared007: 3:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Bros Ofoni community is a direct descendant of Ughelli Kingdom and not Tarakri. Ofoni may politically pretend to be Ijaw to escape discrimination and marginalisation but I challenge u to travell with fratermathy to Bayelsa to Ofoni village and see if they will claim ijaw or urhobo.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Who would have thought it.

OP thanks for exposing unaselves.
Attention seeking left and right ended up.opening y'all yansh wide.

Anyway I'm done with this. My battery is about to die sef.

Bye landlocked urhobo grin grin grin

Really, no one would have thought of it. Not even myself. I am bewildered at everything.

Where is our official welcome? You guys deserve a present for arguing Urhobo into landlockedness. Wow! All for the sake of Biafra!

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I am waiting for the welcome dance by the Ekpe dancers from Arondizogu.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Until I see the community in question change that to urhobo. Until I see the LGA they are located in also call them urhobo.

Y'all remain a LANDGRAPPER as you are LANDLOCKED

Of course. I am sure you must be thrilled now to have a new member to the LANDGRABBERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA! What else can we do since we are in Biafra other than to grab the lands of people? Oya, I pray you guys help us to landgrab Bonny and Opobo next. They are our targets so that we all can have access to sea as Biafrans.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:

Things are finally making sense. Now I understand why frater guy has been desperate all this while and obsessing over IPOB.

Nonaira and pazienza thank you for exposing this fraud.

Eveb the ijaws he keeps calling labeled ofoni as ijaw and the worst part of it, the area ofoni is located aka Sagbama LGA is not even part of bayelsa that is near the ocean. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even the land they are trying to steal is landlocked sef too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Hilarious this is coming from the dude whom repeatedly states that igbos should not to claim Ika despite ika bears igbo names.

Hypocrite to the highest.
Another example of what urhobo scream the loudest regarding igbo yet they display grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Again, the community leaders obviously has access to the link and very likely saw what was written. The fact it was not removed/changed shows they see themselves as ijaw. I repeat again Why are urhobo land grabbing ijaw territory?

This is shocking. I am just stunned with the things he has been doing.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:47am On Jul 04, 2017
jared007:
Bros Ofoni community is a direct descendant of Ughelli Kingdom and not Tarakri. Ofoni may politically pretend to be Ijaw to escape discrimination and marginalisation but I challenge u to travell with fratermathy to Bayelsa to Ofoni village and see if they will claim ijaw or urhobo.

Like I said Oniovo, don't worry yourselfe at all. The guy don tire for talk. He wanted an escape route. When he searched Google for Ofoni, he saw at least 10 sources mentioning Urhobo. Ofoni people do not even claim to be Ijaw AT ALL! The site he is quoting made an error for whatever reason even when MIGWO is clearly written there as their greeting.

Now that he has dodged the question I asked them since page 1 or 2, he thinks he is smart.

Don't bother yourself. Ihwo na morue mamor. Me nabor enjoyi omame ovi etine na.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Eveb the ijaws he keeps calling labeled ofoni as ijaw and the worst part of it, the area ofoni is located aka Sagbama LGA is not even part of bayelsa that is near the ocean. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even the land they are trying to steal is landlocked sef too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ehen so we are back to this again. I thought your link established Ofoni as a peninsula of Uduere or so? Mind you (Uduere is also an Urhobo commune). So you don't believe your own source again?

Are peninsulas landlocked? Because I don't understand again o!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:50am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Really, no one would have thought of it. Not even myself. I am bewildered at everything.

Where is our official welcome? You guys deserve a present for arguing Urhobo into landlockedness. Wow! All for the sake of Biafra!

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I am waiting for the welcome dance by the Ekpe dancers from Arondizogu.

Noone wants you in Biafra. Since your 2 years of desperate attention seekimg, how many times have IPOB or even NK spoke after each of your press release.
You've been desperately looking for attention for straight years now and still ignored grin grin grin grin
Like we said by the end of the day we expect a new press release from urhobo. End of week, we expect another one. Next week, we expect another one. No be una pattern sef grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:

This is shocking. I am just stunned with the things he has been doing.

You better not be. I have been learning from your best of the best: Pazienza!

Afterall, if I am to be a successful LANDGRABBER and LANDLOCK EXPERT, I must learn from the very best. The spirit of IPOB is already burning in me. Next stop is Bonny and Opobo. We must take their land and force them to be either Igbo or Urhobo. Afterall, there is love in partnership.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:53am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said Oniovo, don't worry yourselfe at all. The guy don tire for talk. He wanted an escape route. When he searched Google for Ofoni, he saw at least 10 sources mentioning Urhobo. Ofoni people do not even claim to be Ijaw AT ALL! The site he is quoting made an error for whatever reason even when MIGWO is clearly written there as their greeting.

Now that he has dodged the question I asked them since page 1 or 2, he thinks he is smart.

Don't bother yourself. Ihwo na morue mamor. Me nabor enjoyi omame ovi etine na.

Eeeooo I saw 10 urhobo source after I googled ofoni.

Biko number Where are these 10 sources I saw eeh? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Noone wants you in Biafra. Since your 2 years of desperate attention seekimg, how many times have IPOB or even NK spoke after each of your press release.
You've been desperately looking for attention for straight years now and still ignored grin grin grin grin
Like we said by the end of the day we expect a new press release from urhobo. End of week, we expect another one. Next week, we expect another one. No be una pattern sef grin grin grin

Of course! Expect as many as possible. It won't end. That is Urhobos for you. We learn from the best, afterall.

You guys just proclaimed us LANDGRABBERS and LANDLOCKED. If we must have necessarily learnt this from Igbos (seeing that Igbos quickly identified it themselves), then it is within logic to assume that we must have learnt lousiness, loquaciousness, stubbornness and threat from the Igbos too. Who better to test our lessons with than the masters themselves?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:55am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Ehen so we are back to this again. I thought your link established Ofoni as a peninsula of Uduere or so? Mind you (Uduere is also an Urhobo commune). So you don't believe your own source again?

Are peninsulas landlocked? Because I don't understand again o!

Eeeh so ijaws are also lying to?

It looks like everyone is lying.
Fratermathy continue digging yourself deeper. It's hilarious to watch grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 3:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Eeeooo I saw 10 urhobo source after I googled ofoni.

Biko number Where are these 10 sources I saw eeh? grin grin

Are we still on this matter man? We have come to an agreement already na. Why are you dragging us back.

Urhobos stole the land of the Ofoni people who used to be Ijaw or is that not? Or are we still trying to? Afterall, Bonny, Opobo and Okrika are still in the process too. Maybe Ofoni should be added to the list too.

You guys have not given us the needed welcome we deserve into the LANDGRABBERS club and the comity of LANDLOCKED ethnicities. Where are the professional landgrabbers from Aba and Nnewi? Where the the landlock experts from Awka and Umuleri? Where are the Urhobo experts from Umutu and Illah?

This is marginalisation! When you guys won the title, you were treated better than this na
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 3:58am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course! Expect as many as possible. It won't end. That is Urhobos for you. We learn from the best, afterall.

You guys just proclaimed us LANDGRABBERS and LANDLOCKED. If we must have necessarily learnt this from Igbos (seeing that Igbos quickly identified it themselves), then it is within logic to assume that we must have learnt lousiness, loquaciousness, stubbornness and threat from the Igbos too. Who better to test our lessons with than the masters themselves?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
E pain am wellu wellu.

No need for the long tears, just post your next attention seeking press release so we can marvel in the next yansh opening that'll come out from it.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Eeeh so ijaws are also lying to?

It looks like everyone is lying.
Fratermathy continue digging yourself deeper. It's hilarious to watch grin grin grin grin

Why are you still on this na? Oya you are correct, everything as YOU SAID IT! Expert!

Ofoni is not a peninsula LIKE YOUR OWN SOURCE SAID. It is a normal land LIKE YOUR SECOND SOURCE SAID!

Oya be happy cheesy
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 4:01am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Are we still on this matter man? We have come to an agreement already na. Why are you dragging us back.

Urhobos stole the land of the Ofoni people who used to be Ijaw or is that not? Or are we still trying to? Afterall, Bonny, Opobo and Okrika are still in the process too. Maybe Ofoni should be added to the list too.

You guys have not given us the needed welcome we deserve into the LANDGRABBERS club and the comity of LANDLOCKED ethnicities. Where are the professional landgrabbers from Aba and Nnewi? Where the the landlock experts from Awka and Umuleri? Where are the Urhobo experts from Umutu and Illah?

This is marginalisation! When you guys won the title, you were treated better than this na

See painment. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heya

As long you finally accepted you are landlocked and landgrabbers, my work here is done.

I'll leave you with this.
Ndo ooo

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
E pain am wellu wellu.

No need for the long tears, just post your next attention seeking press release so we can marvel in the next yansh opening that'll come out from it.

I look forward to it. I already have one on ThisDay that I will post tomorrow. I do it one day at a time. Follow me and you'll be kept abreast.

I'll never miss an opportunity for Igbos to tell us that we are landlocked and landgrabbers. The irony behind it gives me great joy alone.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 4:04am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Why are you still on this na? Oya you are correct, everything as YOU SAID IT! Expert!

Ofoni is not a peninsula LIKE YOUR OWN SOURCE SAID. It is a normal land LIKE YOUR SECOND SOURCE SAID!

Oya be happy cheesy

Oh btw.

The first link stated that it was in SAGBAMA LGA just like the second link also labeled it under.

Get your eyes checked you obviously suffering from some eye disease grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

See painment. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heya

As long you finally accepted you are landlocked and landgrabbers, my work here is done.

I'll leave you with this.
Ndo ooo

Of course na. What are we to do when the great Igbo race of LandGrabbers has said so? Who are we? Are we more expertly that you guys in your own forte? No one can spot things like this better than Igbos na.

Infact, collect clap for what you guys have helped Igbo nation to achieve today. Congratulations! Igboland is no longer alone. Together with Urhobo, Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Port Harcourt, etc, will be landgrabbed and DEVELOPED!

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 4:05am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

I look forward to it. I already have one on ThisDay that I will post tomorrow. I do it one day at a time. Follow me and you'll be kept abreast.

I'll never miss an opportunity for Igbos to tell us that we are landlocked and landgrabbers. The irony behind it gives me great joy alone.

With this level of painment you displayed for 6 pages straight.
Keep telling yourself that. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Oh btw.

The first link stated that it was in SAGBAMA LGA just like the second link also labeled it under.

Get your eyes checked you obviously suffering from some eye disease grin grin

But One said it was a PENINSULA na, another said it was not. Abi na? Was that not your argument again?

Just choose anyone sha. It doesn't matter. Afterall, they are being landgrabbed by Urhobos, all the way from Ughelli, through Sagbama to their land.

We are getting there. With fortitude and perserverance, we may overtake Igbos! You guys should up your game with Bonny jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.