Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33625 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 4:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae I am glad you are here to witness what I am seeing. Because they might delete this thread tomorrow.

It didn't turn out the way they were hoping for.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 4:07am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course na. What are we to do when the great Igbo race of LandGrabbers has said so? Who are we? Are we more expertly that you guys in your own forte? No one can spot things like this better than Igbos na.

Infact, collect clap for what you guys have helped Igbo nation to achieve today. Congratulations! Igboland is no longer alone. Together with Urhobo, Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Port Harcourt, etc, will be landgrabbed and DEVELOPED!

Gives him joy he says but yet still crying.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

With this level of painment you displayed for 6 pages straight.
Keep telling yourself that. grin grin grin grin

If you really think any Urhobo will read through this and be pained, then you really don't know Urhobos at all.

But what do we know? Afterall if Igbos can do it, why can't we?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:
Amarabae I am glad you are here to witness what I am seeing. Because they might delete this thread tomorrow.

It didn't turn out the way they were hoping for.

As a moderator of Nairaland, I will make sure this thread is deleted just like Bigfrancis21 deletes those of Igbos after they've been given brutality.

We only learn from the best.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:08am On Jul 04, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

shocked shocked So this thing wey dey talk about you na true - that you go around the cyberspace looking for articles that disowns Biafra? Omo see acute obssession o
what do you expect? Without Biafra issue, how do you expect some people to be in the news? So the attention seeking is real.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 4:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Oh btw.

The first link stated that it was in SAGBAMA LGA just like the second link also labeled it under.

Get your eyes checked you obviously suffering from some eye disease grin grin

Self imposed eye disease
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Gives him joy he says but yet still crying.

Of course. I am crying. Why won't I do so? After all Ofoni is an Ijaw town that Urhobo landgrabbed and made them speak Urhobo and bear Urhobo name. After all, I deleted a page that magically came back as a profile.

Infact, if I didn't cry, I wouldn't have completed my tutelage from the best of your kind.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

As a moderator of Nairaland, I will make sure this thread is deleted just like Bigfrancis21 deletes those of Igbos after they've been given brutality.

We only learn from the best.
and who is giving Igbos brutality? People without a single core state of their own?
Pls don't play comparism game here. Its a treason act.

9 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Shroud: 4:11am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
All of you IPOB youths, including you- Amarabae-, ej*culating over this thread should better start learning to deal with the reality that Urhobos would haunt you guys till the end of your struggle for ever DARING to add us to your plans in the first place. That was a big mistake. Expect more warnings like this to come and once they are published, I'll make sure they end up here for you guys to munch on!
Inconsequential, insignificant and lazy urhobos who are second class citizens to a tiny itsekiri population are of no use to Biafra if it ever becomes a reality..

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
what do you expect? Without Biafra issue, how do you expect some people to be in the news? So the attention seeking is real.

Amarabae! You can smile now! There is good news finally!

Urhobos are now in the league of Landgrabbers with Igbos! Through the aid of your able experts on Land Locking affairs, we also discovered that we are landlocked even though we may have some communities that we landgrabbed around the fringes.

Good morning! Smile today! Igbos are no longer alone.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
and who is giving Igbos brutality? People without a single core state of their own?
Pls don't play comparism game here. Its a treason act.

We don't have a state na. How can we ?

The 5 states Igbos have are enough for us to admire from afar. We don't need ours. We can see the Dubai at Onitsha, the New York at Awka, the London at Mbaise, etc. What do we need States for with such beauties to behold daily?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Shroud:
Inconsequential, insignificant and lazy urhobos who are second class citizens to a tiny itsekiri population are of no use to Biafra if it ever becomes a reality..

Of course. We are like the Igbos who are second class citizens to Hausas. We only aspire to be like our closest neighbours!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 4:15am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

The 5 states Igbos have are enough for us to admire from afar. We don't need ours. We can see the Dubai at Onitsha, the New York at Awka, the London at Mbaise, etc. What do we need States for with such beauties to behold daily?

And we see nothing in urhobo land....lol. I dare yo to post pictures of your land. That will take the game to a different level.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:

And we see nothing in urhobo land....lol. I dare yo to post pictures of your land. That will take the game to a different level.

Is there anything there> There is nothing there at all. Haba! When we have Orlu, Nsukka, Igbuzor, Umutu, Arochukwu, Umueri, etc to look up to?

We don't need beautiful cities. We have enough around us to stare at from a distance! These are all the most DEVELOPED cities in the world!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:18am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Amarabae! You can smile now! There is good news finally!

Urhobos are now in the league of Landgrabbers with Igbos! Through the aid of your able experts on Land Locking affairs, we also discovered that we are landlocked even though we may have some communities that we landgrabbed around the fringes.

Good morning! Smile today! Igbos are no longer alone.
you are just a tribalist who is still maybe in pain how an Ifeanyi is his Delta Governor.
We know the genesis of these whole Igbo hatred from you.
Oh don't play the ika card, Igbos know their people, when time comes, you will know that.
You people maybe landlocked, thats non of my business.
You should focus more energy on seeing Urhobos get a single core state of their own instead of obsessing over IPOB.

8 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
you are just a tribalist who is still maybe in pain how an Ifeanyi is his Delta Governor.
We know the genesis of these whole Igbo hatred from you.
Oh don't play the ika card, Igbos know their people, when time comes, you will know that.
You people maybe landlocked, thats non of my business.
You should focus more energy on seeing Urhobos get a single core state of their own instead of obsessing over IPOB.

So Okowa is even the cause of this wahala now. Wonderful!! Wonderful!!

But ma, I don't know if a state will solve the problem o. Afterall, our mentors- Igbos- with 5 states still complain that Hausas are raping them everyday. Our people without a dedicated state have not complained so much o.

Biko nu, can you give some of the states you have to Equatorial Guinea so that your problems can be reduced?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

atleast Owerri is a paris to warri, the only glorified underdeveloped town you people share with Itsekiris and ijaws.

5 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
atleast Owerri is a paris to warri, the only glorified underdeveloped town you people share with Itsekiris and ijaws.

Was that not what I said? Haba! Owerri is Paris! Not a Paris. It is Paris.

Only that Paris is in France.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Shroud: 4:22am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course. We are like the Igbos who are second class citizens to Hausas. We only aspire to be like our closest neighbours!
Demon-possesed igbe-worshipers.

A tribe where bricklayers still marry 3 wives and have their kids roaming around the streets like homeless dogs.

A tribe with no family values. No wonder itsekiri took warri from under your noses and you starch-eating minions were squealing like castrated pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

So Okowa is even the cause of this wahala now. Wonderful!! Wonderful!!

But ma, I don't know if a state will solve the problem o. Afterall, our mentors- Igbos- with 5 states still complain that Hausas are raping them everyday. Our people without a dedicated state have not complained so much o.

Biko nu, can you some of the states you have to Equatorial Guinea so that your problems can be reduced?

Rape? What rape can be painful than when a man is made a pipeline security to an oil in his land while his people does not own a single oil bloc?

7 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Freemancipation: 4:24am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Is there anything there> There is nothing there at all. Haba! When we have Orlu, Nsukka, Igbuzor, Umutu, Arochukwu, Umueri, etc to look up to?

We don't need beautiful cities. We have enough around us to stare at from a distance! These are all the most DEVELOPED cities in the world!

I get your sacarsm but at the end, your unfunny joke will turn to reality.

Soon your kid will apply for visa to study in prestigious Biafran universities.

6 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Shroud:
Demon-possesed igbe-worshipers.

A tribe where bricklayers still marry 3 wives and have their kids roaming around the streets like homeless dogs.

A tribe with no family values. No wonder itsekiri took warri from under your noses and you starch-eating minions were squealing a castrated pigs.

Yes na. That is exactly who we are. Afterall, there are no demons in Igboland. There are no bricklayers with three wives there. All Igbos have good family values!

What else could the Igbos wish for?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Freemancipation:

I get your sacarsm but at the end, your unfunny joke will turn to reality.

Soon your kid will apply for visa to study in prestigious Biafran universities.

Of course na. Very soon, Abia State University will take over Harvard. Anambra State University will be the new Oxford! Even Trinidadians and Jamaicans will send their children there.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Rape? What rape can be painful than when a man is made a pipeline security to an oil in his land while his people does not own a single oil bloc?

Yes. No other rape can be worse than that. We have oil but Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas come and tap it to turn Ezzamgbo and Oguta into Paris while Warri remains as a slum.

We have a pitiable fate really. In fact, Biafra should come and cut off the Yoruba and the Hausa from the supply. Maybe if only Igbos take the supply, the rape will be reduced.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:30am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes. No other rape can be worse than that. We have oil but Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas come and tap it to turn Ezzamgbo and Oguta into Paris while Warri remains as a slum.

We have a pitiable fate really. In fact, Biafra should come and cut off the Yoruba and the Hausa from the supply. Maybe if only Igbos take the supply, the rape will be reduced.

Igbo land have more oil than urhobo land.
My Asa land in Oyigbo LGA is Oil rich.
Egbema, Ndoni, Ukwa, Oguta, Etche, Omuma etc are Oil rich and produce more than urhobo land.
#FACT

8 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Shroud: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes na. That is exactly who we are. Afterall, there are no demons in Igboland. There are no bricklayers with three wives there. All Igbos have good family values!

What else could the Igbos wish for?
under-developed deve collectors.
Your biggest town is Sapele and it's a village. No first class traditional rulers. All your history has been marked with slavery even when you were under Binis.

What can any tribe hope to associate with urhobos? You're hated in delta state by even other minorities. Tribalistic idiots who carry underdevelopment everywhere they go.

In widwest state you were insignificant
In Bendel state you were insignificant
Even in delta state you still lost out to itsekiri and igbo. you all are just a bunch of noisemaking illiterates collecting money from contractors to build your roads

You're the only tribe in Nigeria still worshiping idols collectively as a people.

Goat

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Mbediogu(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:
what nonsense.
Have you ever seen any map from IPOB?
Another Attention seeking inconsequential Urhobo Group who think Biafrans need them or know where Urhobo land is.
Once again Fvck the SOBOs
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbo land have more oil than urhobo land.
My Asa land in Oyigbo LGA is Oil rich.
Egbema, Ndoni, Ukwa, Oguta, Etche, Omuma etc are Oil rich and produce more than urhobo land.
#FACT

Does Urhobo even have oil to begin with? We don't have na. Igbos have ALL the Oil in Nigeria! Oil flows freely from Nsukka to Obiaruku, from Isobo to Igbanke! Igbo is oil. Oil comes from the ground, the trees, the air, etc. IGBO IS BLESSED WITH OIL!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Shroud:
under-developed deve collectors.
Your biggest town is Sapele and it's a village. No first class traditional rulers. All your history has been marked with slavery even when you were under Binis.

What can any tribe hope to associate with urhobos? You're hated in delta state by even other minorities. Tribalistic idiots who carry underdevelopment everywhere they go.

In widwest state you were insignificant
In Bendel state you were insignificant
Even in delta state you still lost out to itsekiri and igbo. you all are just a bunch of noisemaking illiterates collecting money from contractors to build your roads

You're the only tribe in Nigeria still worshiping idols collectively as a people.

Goat

Of course. We are to the minorities what the Igbos are to the majorities: simply insignificant!

Such a sad fate. What Itsekiri and Hausas are doing is terrible. Maybe we just force their land into our map or landgrab them so that we can be the top predators of the land.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 4:38am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Does Urhobo even have oil to begin with? We don't have na. Igbos have ALL the Oil in Nigeria!
Why not counter my point instead of this lame diversion.
Igbo land have more Oil than Urhobo land. Counter it. Let me bring out statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Why not counter my point instead of this lame diversion.
Igbo land have more Oil than Urhobo land. Counter it. Let me bring out statistics.

Igbos have ALL the Oil in Nigeria! Oil flows freely from Nsukka to Obiaruku, from Isobo to Igbanke! Igbo is oil. Oil comes from the ground, the trees, the air, etc. IGBO IS BLESSED WITH OIL! Igbo Amaka Oil ooo!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Shroud: 4:45am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course. We are to the minorities what the Igbos are to the majorities: simply insignificant!

Such a sad fate. What Itsekiri and Hausas are doing is terrible. Maybe we just force their land into our map or landgrab them so that we can be the top predators of the land.
Igbos are taking their destiny in their hands and urhobos are screaming blue murder when they lost the capital to an Igbo city, Asaba grin

That's how petty and demonised you bloodsucking, unproductive animals are!

When itsekiri of no more than 200 thousand in population defeated you in delta state and made sure your "king" Okumagba is no better than a Renegade, it goes to show how pitiable your existence is.

You're a cuss to Delta state and your neighbours. If Nigeria splits into the 6 geopolitical zones as 6 different countries, you will be still under Binis or Yorubas.

So Biafra or no Biafra all of you are insignificant to the Nigerian project. You're a prepurposed slave, destined to be a second class citizen any where the dice falls.

Demented wizard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough / British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.