Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (938 Views)

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex / My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by Bestman111(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls nairaladers i wan ask, Must I answer my gf calls and reply her msgs every time?
Is it a crime if I didn't?
Not that I want to ignore her o, but as a busy person, sometimes I get tired after work that I find it difficult chatting at nite but my gf won't let me be. We talk every minute, yet she isn't satisfied. How do I handle this because she now see it as forming from me.
Not that she hv a very important thing to tell me o but jus to chat. She is online every 20minutes. Sometimes I'm here on nairaland reading interesting stories and other news, she will think I'm chatting someone else.
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bestman111:
Pls nairaladers i wan ask, Must I answer my gf calls and reply her msgs every time?
Not that I want to ignore her o, but as a busy person, sometimes I get tired after work that I find it difficult chatting at nite but my gf won't let me be. We talk every minute, yet she isn't satisfied. How do I handle this because she now see it as forming from me.
Not that she hv a very important thing to tell me o but jus to chat. She is online every 20minutes. Sometimes I'm here on nairaland reading interesting stories and other news, she will think I'm chatting someone else.
if she isn't calling, you definitely still complain.

Its funny how some guys reason. Never satisfied!
Re: Pls Help Me by johnbuck81(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2017
she loves you...sometimes u get tired with the whole love thing that u might just need a Lil space. but if she change am for u ehn...u no go like am o.
Re: Pls Help Me by chikk(f): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Op, talk to her. Make her understand you and how important a Lil bit of space is to you, once in a while.

But wait o, op, your girlfriend doesn't work? How come you return everyday tired and she's not? Besides, nairaland time is fun time. If you are on NL, then you can be chatting with her as well. There's no big deal. Like the poster above said, be careful what you wish for.
Re: Pls Help Me by slayking(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2017
chikk:
Op, talk to her. Make her understand you and how important a Lil bit of space is to you, once in a while.

But wait o, op, your girlfriend doesn't work? How come you return everyday tired and she's not? Besides, nairaland time is fun time. If you are on NL, then you can be chatting with her as well. There's no big deal. Like the poster above said, be careful what you wish for.

Nairaland time is not always fun time.
Maybe that applies to romanceland but there are other more serious sections.
Re: Pls Help Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Exactly like my roommate, I tell him if his gf actually changes, it is not going to be funny at all, when those kinda ladies fall in love, they do so to the core but when they go, they never look back
Re: Pls Help Me by chikk(f): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

Nairaland time is not always fun time.
Maybe that applies to romanceland but there are other more serious sections.

It is your relationship sir, your choice. However, for me o, except you have a life threatening problem that readers are helping you out with solutions on a thread, or you have a business deal you are about to close online, i dont think any thread here should be more important than your relationship. What am i saying? if its not life threatening, not income generating (both of which do not happen all the time), then its probably not more important sir. Remember, shes your girlfriend today, she could be your wife tomorrow. and if you put nairaland before her.... well, except the relationship no make sense to you sha
Re: Pls Help Me by slayking(m): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2017
chikk:

It is your relationship sir, your choice. However, for me o, except you have a life threatening problem that readers are helping you out with solutions on a thread, or you have a business deal you are about to close online, i dont think any thread here should be more important than your relationship. What am i saying? if its not life threatening, not income generating (both of which do not happen all the time), then its probably not more important sir. Remember, shes your girlfriend today, she could be your wife tomorrow. and if you put nairaland before her.... well, except the relationship no make sense to you sha

I agree, lets just say he needs some space.
Re: Pls Help Me by Bestman111(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Couldn't understand ur write up until ur last clause.
chikk:

Re: Pls Help Me by Bestman111(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Sometimes a little space is needed. Haba!! Is she a monitoring spirit ?
Tajbol4splend:
Exactly like my roommate, I tell him if his gf actually changes, it is not going to be funny at all, when those kinda ladies fall in love, they do so to the core but when they go, they never look back
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol! I'm also in this kind of situation now. But what i do is to off all my phones whenever I feel like not talking or chatting with her. But if I mistakenly switch on the phones and she calls, na so we go dey quarrel eeh!
Re: Pls Help Me by Funky123(f): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bestman111:
When a girl is crazy about u just pray she didn't get well cos d day she gets well anoda man is driving her crazy ni o
Re: Pls Help Me by thowbie7ven(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Royal155:
Lol! I'm also in this kind of situation now. But what i do is to off all my phones whenever I feel like not talking or chatting with her. But if I mistakenly switch on the phones and she calls, na so we go dey quarrel eeh!
She loves you bro...if you really do love her, i guess you should just play cool with her by making her understand how things actually seem...prolly you guys can just make jokes around it...it's a normal thing...it's just understanding!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by cerowo(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
What do guys really want self? undecided
Re: Pls Help Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bestman111:
Sometimes a little space is needed. Haba!! Is she a monitoring spirit ?

No, she's just only in love and it looks like she can't help it

(1) (Reply)

Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt / I Went To A Traditional Wedding / Is She Not Devil's Incarnate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.