Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July (4750 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
pepemendy:
whatsapp 07080105193 if u mean business

i will be in Ogun state. are you there ?
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

is there true love in Nigeria ? people just fvck to live, and live to fvck.
if you know victornezzar then you will know the guy is humble and caring
And only your name has been on his lips for s while now
Do the needful send him the pm
He is just a little shy now that is all wink
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK bro talk to your chick
u don start ahbi
I dey try reconcile with my gf
u dey disturb me about dis idiot
make thunder no scatter u dis nyt
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
if you know victornezzar then you will know the guy is humble and caring
And only your name has been on his lips for s while now
Do the needful send him the pm
He is just a little shy now that is all wink

i don't care how black boys think of me, or what they regard me to be .i just pay and get what i want.

maybe some of them , when hiding on internet , will behave like you.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

u don start ahbi
I dey try reconcile with my gf
u dey disturb me about dis idiot
make thunder no scatter u dis nyt
grin grin why go post about mamag in the other thread now
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by pepemendy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i will be in Ogun state. are you there ?
whatsapp please
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
grin grin why go post about mamag in the other thread now
lol no vex
1 fvck boy go tell my babe rubbish
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i don't care how black boys think of me, or what they regard me to be .i just pay and get what i want.

you can never know until you try right
The pm is just one finger away
It maybe your only chance to true love wink
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
pepemendy:
whatsapp please

i am currently living in Russia, whatsapp is forbidden, as well as facebook.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol no vex
1 fvck boy go tell my babe rubbish
grin grin grin OK I don stop
You be my guy now grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
you can never know until you try right
The pm is just one finger away
It maybe your only chance to true love wink

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
grin grin grin OK I don stop
You be my guy now grin
Yeah Bro grin
see dat dude wey dey release em number 2 1 gay grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

instead of typing gibberish and repeating your self like you are singing a chrous

Just send the pm to victornezzar God darn it
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah Bro grin
you mean the nigga asking to meet the "thing" called whywhyogun grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
you mean the nigga asking to meet the "thing" called whywhyogun grin
yeah
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by pepemendy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i am currently living in Russia, whatsapp is forbidden, as well as facebook.
call me when u get 2 naija
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

yeah
men some niggas are twisted like that bro grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
instead of typing gibberish and repeating your self like you are singing a chrous

Just send the pm to victornezzar God darn it

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
pepemendy:
call me when u get 2 naija

but how can you come to ogun state , if you are living in Madiguri?
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by 25thJOE(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i will bring some underwear for my boys.

because Nigerian men are lacking of hygiene. and they are poor. they wear only 1 underwear. and it makes me feel terrible if i suck his peniss.
I'm sorry the kind of boys you're looking for do not exist in this country anymore. Try your country.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Please help me I need a place to squat anywhere in Lagos. I am a responsible adult and undergoing a Beauty therapy training to better my life. I promise to do Beauty treatments on my helper everyday. Like massage, manicure and pedicure, facials, exfoliation. I can even be your personal makeup artist if you want. At my spare time I will cook and clean up the house for you. I can even wash your clothes if you want. I can even be your workout coach and help you in getting your desired stature (I know about these things and I have undergone it myself). Please help the needy. God will help you and grant you your desires. I am a growing Christian. My Facebook name Rinu Alade. My WhatsApp and phone number 08161733538.Shallom!!
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2017
25thJOE:
I'm sorry the kind of boys you're looking for do not exist in this country anymore. Try your country.

after recession, this kind of boys will double. it is high time to reap my harvest.

in my memory, I just paid 2000 naira for an ejaculation from any boy in Nigeria, in 2015. now it must be cheaper.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2017
25thJOE:

as for the hygiene problem, that is why Nigerian girls would be reluctant to suck their partners.

oral motion is not popular in Nigeria. I even heard a Nigerian man told me that, he did not like oral motion.

I figure out the reason after a long while . because, the peniss hygiene issues are so severe in Nigeria that, oral fun is nearly out of the question. even men can not expect to have it.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
victornezzar the guy is asking you out come
and respond to him
Biko show some balls grin grin

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah Bro grin
i saw it too.whywhyogun lips go soon fall on im dickcapcheesy

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:
it is settled, i would arrive in nigeria on 25th, July..

I was recruited by CWAY.

cant wait to back to Nigeria to taste the black meat.
Sometimes comments like this makes me think NL is Yaba left
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

i am coming back to Ogun free trading zone. i am supposed to work in one of those big factories over there.

i am in charge of a large department in that factory.

if you want to promote your career, why not come to me ? you just need to be cute.
No body asked you, you lying miggot
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 4:18am On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

Sometimes comments like this makes me think NL is Yaba left

what wrong with my words?

i just said that, i would go back to Nigeria very soon, and i wished to resume the relationship with my former boys over there.

of course, new cute boys are always welcome
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

why should I lie to you ?

do you think a white woman has no chance to run a department in a white man factory ?

i will have sex 1 time every day, after i go back to Nigeria, with different local guys.

since you assume me to be a gay , i have more chances to get that profitable job. because white gay men are very smart. they wear glasses, they are well educated, and they speak immaculate English, besides they slip their hands, sometimes , to the black boys' crotches .
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
i saw it too.whywhyogun lips go soon fall on im dickcapcheesy
lmao
I just dey pity d guy
At least make em see free tin na
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2017
check the time zone and jet lag. I am wide awake right now. and you are sleeping soundly. I am not in Africa. but i will be there, soon. and many more terrible/naughty stories will come out from my mouths .
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 4:35am On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

in all the companies i have been working in Africa, no black women have egos when they confront a white woman, in real life .

no matter how beautiful that black woman is , by African standard or even by international standard, she feels humble and self-contemptuous, when she is with a white (even old and fat) woman.

the former will not even dare venture to say anything .

but since i have no interest in women, no matter white or black, so , i don't think this issue matters too much. but i guess white men would prefer black women , ironically, for their zero self-egos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's / Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.