Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July (4740 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
the guy don talk about am since morning cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
our friend Peggy sanders/ngozi okoli don even come back wit a new monikercheesy.she still dey insult ppl upandancheesy.

because my love and passion towards black men are irresistible. and you should see how terrible it will be , if a white rational lady is driven to be out of her mind, because of the black peniss she has taken, you should realize : you are so much endowed .
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by ekensi01: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

what is this gibberish ?

I will be in charge of a big team of 100 black boys. how can you say i have no influence when i come back to Nigeria ?

if i sack them , one by one, there are 100 wives and babies will be starving.

and if i love some of them, they will be happy to get money and honey-tasting love from a white ladty
what manner of human are you?
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by IamSINZ(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
werey!shocked....dat babe fit use bowie knife remove person dick ooo.

Lol, all that anger won't amount to nothing once an erect phallus impales her. The lioness will purr cat-style cool
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
na whywhyogun be datcheesy who else talks about blackmeatcheesy
its a pity she fi D's it hard to change even at old age embarassed
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Why should I be alarmed that an ïdiot is visiting Nigeria? Îdiots come here everyday undecided

and these "idiots" are worshipped by you when they are in Nigeria. and they dispensing money like ATM machine. many more sensible boys will choose to sell their meat to these idiots
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by 25thJOE(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:
it is settled, i would arrive in nigeria on 25th, July..

I was recruited by CWAY.

cant wait to back to Nigeria to taste the black meat.
please don't forget to bring goodies for us. I'll be at the airport to pick them up
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by ekensi01: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i have been out of Nigeria for quite a long time, and during this period, you guys have been suffering from recession, so vicissitude happens, and i can not contact most of my former black paramours, by their cellphone numbers.

the most loyal boy still keeps his phone available. and he strongly welcomes me back. he even does not mention what kind of presents i should bring to him. he just wants my body.
Are you gay for real? shocked
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

That chic needs a good dick in her life grin

certainly

but i am , physically , afraid of big peniss.

that is why i choose to adopt masturbation. and since i have money, most boys will comply.

but, i do want to be penetrated , i eager to be a submissive wife.

i pity myself that , there is still not yet a mature man with a nice peniss, who conquers my heart and makes me willing to be penetrated.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

because my love and passion towards black men are irresistible. and you should see how terrible it will be , if a white rational lady is driven to be out of her mind, because of the black peniss she has taken, you should realize : you are so much endowed .
na waocheesycheesy wat more can i say

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Nonsense

it is good news that most Nigerian will take what i say and what i am going to do to be nonsense.

because, if you suspect what is in my mind, you will definitely deport me.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Nobody gives a fvck.Radarada.

i have no interest in women, so it is totally not your business.

even i go back to Nigeria, the people i will seduce and take away, is not you, is your son or husband ,or father. 19- 65 years old is ok for me.

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
This OP is an Asian male working for CWAY company. Y'all need to stop giving this ediot of a person attention. May sense fall on you.

i am a white lady.

that depends on the definition of white. since you guys even call Indians to be white people, i am more than enough to be qualified to be white,
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

it is good news that most Nigerian will take what i say and what i am going to do to be nonsense.

because, if you suspect what is in my mind, you will definitely deport me.
And you honestly think i give a semi fork about your agenda..
I know you are a male, a Nigerian living in Nigeria, probably borno..
keep enjoying your imaginary fame while it last..
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
you must be kidding me. I want ur leg up too

not every black boy is competent.

i am not a racist.

if i say, i love all black men, i am a racist.

but i don't judge a man by his color.

so, being black is not enough to be my boy.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
Bros lefulefu victornezzar chick Is back shocked
Thunder rape u grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
Please your picture.

when i am really in Nigeria, i will snap a photo of myself, with Lagos airport being the background.

and the photo will make all of you shut up
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
Victornezzar whywhyogun don show oo.come and give her ur black meatcheesy
I reject it
na una call dis gal out oo
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
may God show mercy on you.

god will show mercy to those boys i love and pay for.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

Thunder rape u grin
you chick is here
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
what manner of human are you?

a confident white lady, who condescends to black boys, with money and love.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
you chick is here
lol na ur wife 2 be na
My mind didn't even go dere
Enjoy bro
guess ur happy 2 av ur wife bk grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, all that anger won't amount to nothing once an erect phallus impales her. The lioness will purr cat-style cool

but the point is, do you think there existing such an excellent black man, that, i would bend down and give my lower hole for him to penetrate ?
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

a confident white lady, who condescends to black boys, with money and love.
Will 4 anything love greyboy5000 as ur loving husband
will u be loyal 2 him
and d bride says I do
over 2 u greyboy5000
cc lefulefu tahrah
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol na ur wife 2 be na
My mind didn't even go dere
Enjoy bro
guess ur happy 2 av ur wife bk grin
don't even try deny your chick grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
don't even try deny your chick grin
na my chick I agree
but na ur wife
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
its a pity she fi D's it hard to change even at old age embarassed

i am younger than 30. but my experience, makes me behave like a 300 years' old creature.

1 Like

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

Will 4 anything love greyboy5000 as ur loving husband
will u be loyal 2 him
and d bride says I do
over 2 u greyboy5000
cc lefulefu tahrah
dey there dey decieve your self
You think you can hide your love grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
25thJOE:
please don't forget to bring goodies for us. I'll be at the airport to pick them up

i will bring some underwear for my boys.

because Nigerian men are lacking of hygiene. and they are poor. they wear only 1 underwear. and it makes me feel terrible if i suck his peniss.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

na my chick I agree
but na ur wife
that means na you she enjoy most
Cause why havr bf if your husband can do the shiit grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Victornezzar: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
igborubausa:

i will bring some underwear for my boys.

because Nigerian men are lacking of hygiene. and they are poor. they wear only 1 underwear. and it makes me feel terrible if i sucks his peniss.
Ehm dere is dis guy on dis forum dat has been disturbing me about u
his name is greyboy5000
Answer him please nd let me be grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
ekensi01:
Are you gay for real? shocked

no matter what , no matter i am black or brown or white, no matter i am male or female, no matter i am 19 or 59, no matter i am beautiful or ungainly, the most and the only important thing is : i am back to Nigeria, within 2 weeks. wait and see more news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick / Funny Conversation Between A Couple Concerning Birth Control (PHOTOS) / I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.