Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See (9193 Views)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Guys Abeg Which Kain Play Be This? / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Queensss(f): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Inanna:
And the next best thing thing you could do was to bring the girl's picture here to be made fun of? You're undoubtedly missing some brain cells. It's such a shame that you're also female and you derive joy in bringing down a fellow lady. Something is definitely wrong with your esteem, I can guarantee it.

Nicely said
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Efewestern: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
exlinkleads:
I just dey enjoy myself jejely for net ooo come stumble upon this slay queen.

I tire for ladies ooo. God forgive but which kind slay queen be this abeg.

Hmmmmm o,

did you take her permission before uploading her pics on a public forum ?

cc: seun, lalasticlala please take down this post.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by cris07(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
/exlinkleads, it's funny you are a lady also
hi vic
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by lepasharon(f): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2017
She has a Fivehead, that's all I see.
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Inanna:
And the next best thing thing you could do was to bring the girl's picture here to be made fun of? You're undoubtedly missing some brain cells. It's such a shame that you're also female and you derive joy in bringing down a fellow lady. Something is definitely wrong with your esteem, I can guarantee it.
Are you answering op? Where will a busy lady have time to go on Facebook, stalk other girls, screenshot their picture and come and open a thread and post it on nl?
I think op is jealous of the girl. Maybe op feels insulted her bf or crush left her for the girl. And I can see why. Op is not just it at all.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Onyenna(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Inanna:

Well said..... I'm certain the OP has a very low self esteem.....
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by alizma: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2017
IamSINZ:
Aside being ugly, I see nothing wrong with her.
that girl is not even ugly, just give her 3more yrs
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by chubinwa(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2017
na by force to create a thread. fvck off dis girl. she dope pass u.
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
I didn't see anything wrong with this lady she is really okay to go.
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by AliasJoice(f): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abang52:

BITCH I see nothing wrong with the picture
so she can't take a picture anymore because the facade is not that of a mansion
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Nikkikoli: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Inanna:
very good
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by AliasJoice(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abang52:

BITCH I see nothing wrong with the picture
so she can't take a picture anymore because the facade is not that of a mansion
biko,free me oo ayam not the op
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by AliasJoice(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by AlvanT(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

ItsJude, ur gf is here ooo grin

Isnt that this is the same girl u showed me yesterday with a caption *MY SLAY QUEEN ON HER HOT PINK* ? cheesy
Your DP though,why do I have this feeling you were so high that even the filters couldn't cover it?? reduce the bashing in advance! Thanks!
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by sirfee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
exlinkleads:
I just dey enjoy myself jejely for net ooo come stumble upon this slay queen.

I tire for ladies ooo. God forgive but which kind slay queen be this abeg.

Hmmmmm o,
Joblessness is a disease,you called her a slay queen,give me two reasons to convince me.You must be high on spermatozoa.
Re: Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See by Sammysamuel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamSINZ:
Aside being ugly, I see nothing wrong with her.
Guy u harsh oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public / Martha Kay ‘PUS.SY’ Being Released In Series (more PUS.SY Pics Leaks ONLINE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.