Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat (1672 Views)

A Girl Told Me.... / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2010
my girl told everyone that she trust me and can even defend that I cannot cheat but I am a master cheater
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Luvlgenius(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
Good for u Bro-- Everyday is 4 the thief One day is 4---abeg help me complete d sentence.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by 190: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
Luvlgenius:

Good for u Bro-- Everyday is 4 the thief One day is 4---abeg help me complete d sentence.

one day is for me and u and i would screw u till u cum and cum and cum~
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by 190: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
walestar01:

my girl told everyone that she trust me and can even defend that I cannot cheat but I am a master cheater

Eooo
Gawd the unfortunate Girl dosent know whats hitting her~
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by skfa1: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
hope she is not my sister o shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by vivaladiva(f): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
so u want a throphy 4 ur achievment, get a flipping life
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Luvlgenius(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2010
190:

one day is for me and u and i would screw u till u come and come and come~

Day dreamer abeg go get a life, Dream on!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by 190: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^

u dont cum within secs
ure so bad in bed~
u go get a life~ angry angry angry
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by GL(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2010
walestar01:

u should be feeling ashamed not bragging about it on NL
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by googles: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
[size=13pt]stomach upsetting thread . . . . .
***takes a crap on the silly thread,wipe off,flush and out***[/size]
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2010
GL:

u should be feeling ashamed not bragging about it on NL
Ashame of what? fvcking someone or been fvcked my someone.or afraid of my dik?
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Tinksh(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2010
Brain dead nonsense!!!
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2010
Tink_sh:

Brain dead nonsense!!!
emi abi awon omo?
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Tinksh(f): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2010
Whatever!!!! Your bragging that your girl is so crazy about you that she is defending you while your really a dirty cheater!! Great way to advertise yourself, see, nonsense!!!!
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by 190: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2010
^^
omo take am easy now

or are u the girl he talked abt in particular
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2010
Tink_sh:

Whatever!!!! Your bragging that your girl is so crazy about you that she is defending you while your really a dirty cheater!! Great way to advertise yourself, see, nonsense!!!!
Jesus christ of nazzareth!! if you see me in person, you will shoot me with gun.Walahi, I fear you.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by whitelexi(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2010
Good for u son. . .  No go on and prove her wrong! cheesy
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2010
whitelexi:

Good for u son. . . No go on and prove her wrong! cheesy
Prove Tink_sh ? I will onlt prove her run with my dik
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by lonelypal(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2010
its just a matter of time for u to get busted, even d master playas get busted, u aint even close to being d Masta, rememba dude, TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME, grin
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Tinksh(f): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2010
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! So funny!!!!! You better run!!!
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2010
Wooopeeedddooooo, you want a medal for that? undecided Hope you put a rubber on it eventhough its only 75% effective and can break.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Coolbrainz(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2010
undecided
walestar01:

If ur'e ok with wat ur'e doin,fine n ok by me. Its ur lyf bro do ur thang:-
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Coolbrainz(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2010
undecided
walestar01:

If ur'e ok with wat ur'e doin,fine n ok by me. Its ur lyf bro do ur thang:-
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2010
Coolbrainz:

undecidedIf your'e ok with wat your'e doin,fine n ok by me. Its your lyf bro do your thang:-
Thanks, I think I will dance alanta for your great support. I was amazed to hear my girl talks infront of groups that she can defend me to any lenght that I can never sleep with any woman or try to do it, not knowing, I dey swagga woman even swagga prostitutues join grin
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Kgdavid(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
walestar01:

Thanks, I think I will dance alanta for your great support. I was amazed to hear my girl talks infront of groups that she can defend me to any lenght that I can never sleep with any woman or try to do it, not knowing, I dey swagga woman even swagga prostitutues join grin

What a wicked and perverse generation. undecided
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by tedcutie(f): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
we don suffer 'a scammer,cheat liar,dog,devils advocate  wt more, in a' "perfect gentle man' if i were to be ur gurlfrnd i will set u up n disgrace u in public when i find out.u guys re all the same anyway
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by milkan05(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
women love being lied to - simple
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by tedcutie(f): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
then u re to be thrown in the , uu will lie n pretend to the babe u wanna marry wt happnz wn she finds out,u then say its the devil or u dnt kw wt came ova u.u guys re jt necesary devils.wish i can marry a gurl.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
tedcutie:

we don suffer 'a scammer,cheat liar,dog,devils advocate  wt more, in a' "perfect gentle man' if i were to be your gurlfrnd i will set u up n disgrace u in public when i find out.u guys re all the same anyway
Maybe you will do it for her, lol grin grin ALL GUYS ARE MOSTLY THE SAME
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by romsky: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2010
person wey get rope no get load & he wey get load no get rope
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by gabriel4u(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
walestar01:

What are you busting for, you are cheating? I never know that we still have some pre-mature guyz on NL? what is the big deal in these?
may be this is his first time of double dating!!! grin grin if not you wont come and post these tread.

Does who do more than you are keeping silent, Even me too am among those who cheat and i have been doing it even B4 you came into this word bt we all know its wrong then why should you go in front of Jesus and keep shouting 'i love sin'. guy try reason, is this your 1st time of cheating
190 is also one of us, !!! shocked grin cool
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Abekeade08(f): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2010

Shut up dia jare. Who lied to you that you have a girlfriend?? I have told you to stop sniffing paint and living in dreamland. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Want / Guys: Can You Kill For Love? / My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.