Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah (4105 Views)

PRAYING AT GRAVES.. Shirk? Haram? Invalid? Permissible? / Can You Pray For The People Of Bidah After Their Death? / Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, @cancelled, I did not ask you that.

# So, calling Adhan inside mosque is BID'AH, and KUFR?

# Third, you stylishly keep silent on using microphone and loudspeaker in the adhan. You only say, "it did not add to the adhan nor replace mouth". Is it BID'AH or not to use microphone and loudspeaker? simply question.

# What happens to rug, carpet and sajdah?
IF NOT THAT ORI E TI BLOCK,U SAID THAT BILAL DO MAKE ADHAN ON A MINARET which is true. minaret is outside the masjid. go read the hadith again.. and using microphone and speakers aint bidah.. and yes all bidah is kufru
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
HOW MANY SAHABAHS USE PEBBLE OR STONES? EVEN THOSE HADITHS ON PEBBLES AND DABINU ARE DAIF(acCording to scholars who studies science of hadIth)

# Those ahadith are SAHIH. If you say otherwise, it is then your responsibility to prove to us how it is Daif.

AhluSunnah:

USING SPOON TO EAT is a hard call, although rasul commanded us to eat with 3 fingers and to lick the 3 fingers after eating with it... its true jabata said its ibadah but i do not agree its ibadah at first until i hear abu ibeji lecture on it..its truly ibadah.. islam is a religio

grin grin Which one is your master gangan Na? Terrorist amd liar Jabata or Criminal Abu Ibeji?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
IF NOT THAT ORI E TI BLOCK,U SAID THAT BILAL DO MAKE ADHAN ON A MINARET which is true. minaret is outside the masjid. go read the hadith again.. and using microphone and speakers aint bidah.. and yes all bidah is kufru

grin grin

# Okay, @underlined, Bilal used microphone and loudspeaker?! Or Nabi prophesied about microphone and loudspeaker?!
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Empiree: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Aqeedah, actions and doings according or that matches rasul
And whats my aqeeda?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Empiree: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin Now you need special deliverance (ruqya).
Rug, carpet are still floor?!

# Empiree, please what's the address of Islamic psychiatrist?

#
Send him to Sheikh Akindele for aggressive ruqya. But unfortunately, Jabata said sheikh Akindele is keferi
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree:
Send him to Sheikh Akindele for aggressive ruqya. But unfortunately, Jabata said sheikh Akindele is keferi

grin
Jabata's criminal deputy in Ibadan, Abu Ibeji in his crazy lecture Rodu on genotype and family planning, claims "Sheik Akindele used to check one's palms to know his future".
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Empiree: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin
Jabata's criminal deputy in Ibadan, Abu Ibeji in his crazy lecture Rodu on genotype and family planning, claims "Sheik Akindele used to check one's palms to know his future".

cheesy
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by LadunaI(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So that was how it becomes BID'AH?! Hmmm....I see!

# So how do I drink HOT pap (Ogíìgbona, èkoogbona) or HOT custard?

# Second, inline with your analogy above, why did you prefer in salat placing your forehead on the rug, carpet and tiles when Nabi never did such? All hadith say he only placed his head on the earth to the extent that even if there is rain and the soil is muddy, he still place his forehead on the bare floor. Why did you change that and did not consider it Bid'ah?

# Is Adhan a form of Ibaadat?

Bilal used to climb a "minaret" and make adhan with loud voice. Today why do you change this method to using microphone and loudspeaker?

LMAO grin @ ekoogboona... I know you're always at home for this kind of things. Even though we are learning few things in between.

It's NOT funny, and to be candid , this is territory I always ENJOYED you most. grin

Thumb up.
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
LadunaI:

LMAO grin @ ekoogboona... I know you're always at home for this kind of things. Even though we are learning few things in between.

It's NOT funny, and to be candid , this is territory I always ENJOYED you most. grin

Thumb up.

grin grin Our fathers used to say (which is confirmed really), "ekoogboona se Ogun iba". On a more serious note, how do you wanna drink ekoogbona or hot custard with your " three fingers" in the name of "Kitab Wa Sunnah"? And how is using spoon to eat anything to do with me performing BID'AH vis-à-vis KUFR vis-à-vis hell fire?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by LadunaI(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin grin Our fathers used to say (which is confirmed really), "ekoogboona se Ogun iba". On a more serious note, how do you wanna drink ekoogbona or hot custard with your " three fingers" in the name of "Kitab Wa Sunnah"? And how is using spoon to eat anything to do with me performing BID'AH vis-à-vis KUFR vis-à-vis hell fire?

That's is why there isn't any logical reason(s) of been too extreme about these things.

EXTREMISM in the matter of religion will always brings one to the brinks of fold of KWAHRAJISM.

The kwahrajis hold some of that similar extreme motive even to extent of questioning the authoriry of holy Prophet in some matters. Most of earlier SCHOLARS has been labeled and condemned because these extreme view of these people. And also, we witness the havoc the kwahrajis wreck against Imam Ali (ra).

As much as WE NEED to constantly remind ourselves NOT to deviate from the SUNNAH of Rasuallah and eshew BIDIAH. So also we NEED to checkmate most of these outlandish, myopic and illogical definition of BIDIAH.

May Allah(swt) forgive us, and guide us all (Amin).
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
LadunaI:

That's is why there isn't any logical reason(s) of been too extreme about these things.

EXTREMISM in the matter of religion will always brings one to the brinks of fold of KWAHRAJISM.

The kwahrajis hold some of that similar extreme motive even to extent of questioning the authoriry of holy Prophet in some matters. Most of earlier SCHOLARS has been labeled and condemned because these extreme view of these people. And also, we witness the havoc the kwahrajis wreck against Imam Ali (ra).

As much as WE NEED to constantly remind ourselves NOT to deviate from the SUNNAH of Rasuallah and eshew BIDIAH. So also we NEED to checkmate most of these outlandish, myopic and illogical definition of BIDIAH.

May Allah(swt) forgive us, and guide us all (Amin).

# You are absolutely right.

# I also believe 100% in the hadith which says, "ALL BID'AH are misguidance... ". It is the same "kullu (all)" used in the Qur'an, for example, "all (every) soul will taste death". Obviously, there is no exception here. Therefore, those that try to divide " BID'AH " do not have point whatsoever in my own view. However, like you rightly said, the main issue is the definition of BID'AH.

# In this case, BID'AH in religion can never meant every tom, dick and harry issue like "using of spoon, fork, tasbiyu, etc"
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin grin

# Okay, @underlined, Bilal used microphone and loudspeaker?! Or Nabi prophesied about microphone and loudspeaker?!

Ooooooh. I sha can't open your head and put explanation in it... Bida means to replace or add or deduct what is established in Islam... Shey o ti ye e
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Those ahadith are SAHIH. If you say otherwise, it is then your responsibility to prove to us how it is Daif.

grin grin Which one is your master gangan Na? Terrorist amd liar Jabata or Criminal Abu Ibeji?
olodo ni e.. Komeni don block your head
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Your master Jabata argued that Nabi said, "KULLU BID'AH... ALL BID'AH is misguidance and ALL misguidance is in HELL FIRE[/b]".

This is the reason Jabata did not divide BID'AH as other Wahabi compatriot used to.

Should I post the video of Abdulfattah Sarumi how he destroyed your master on BID'AH?

Sarumi of all people... Bida master.... Sarumi wey no know where to get proof for Islam
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Your master Jabata argued that Nabi said, "KULLU BID'AH... ALL BID'AH is misguidance and ALL misguidance is in HELL FIRE[/b]".

This is the reason Jabata did not divide BID'AH as other Wahabi compatriot used to.

Should I post the video of Abdulfattah Sarumi how he destroyed your master on BID'AH?

All bida is kufru.... Rasul said Kulu.. Kulu means Every .. Every never divides
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# From which school did your drop out master graduated and who were his Alfas to bagged him "Muhadith"?

Ask olodo keferi komeni
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Kaytixy: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls I have questions for albaqir, I know that you are a Shia fine. I want to ask the following questions;1 do you believe just like other Shiathat Aisha(ra) committed adultry?
2. Do you also believe that abubakar, Umar, and uthman(ra) are all kufar and will go to hell just like other Shia believe?
3. Do you believe in the divinity of the hause hold of Ali (ra)? Etc etc etc. Please I really need you to answer this questions. Thanks very much.
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kaytixy:
Pls I have questions for albaqir, I know that you are a Shia fine. I want to ask the following questions;

# Alright. Am an open book.

Kaytixy:

1 do you believe just like other Shiathat Aisha(ra) committed adultry?

# First, what do you mean by "just like other shia"? Perhaps you meant, " just like SOME shia". Am I right? Because if you say, "all" shia have that believe, obviously you are no different to those who judge and condemn "all Muslim" by the deeds of Muslim terrorists. Imagine a fraction of 0.2% out of 1.6billion.

# Second, right to your question. I (and 97% of Shia) do not believe Umm al-Mu'minin Aisha committed adultery.

However, there is a vibrant shia group led by "sheik Yassir Habib", based in the UK and fully protected by the UK government, this small group firmly believe Aisha committed adultery. They preached it especially on their website and satellite TV. This group also have their tentacles in few other European countries (e.g Imam Tawhidi in Australia, he's also enjoying the protection of Australian government to the fullest). This group follows a Mar'ja, Ayatullah Sadiq Shirazi (Please note the name Sadiq Shirazi, not to mistaken it for other Shirazis).

# Third, it is one thing to believe in something, it is another thing to prove it. This Yasiri group submitted all their evidences in the shia books of ahadith. Unfortunately, not only that those ahadith which they used are either "da'if (weak) or mawdoo (fabricated)" but also never ever mention adultery. They only want to cause fasad. Hence, my claim of UK, Australian government given them maximum protection. Why? Such a thing stir up continuously the rift between Shia and Sunni worldwide especially in the middle east where Western power have interest.

# Fourth, a very good friend of mine have written a comprehensive book where he dissected all the evidences submitted by the Yasiris and exposed how worthless their evidences could be. He titled the book, "Aisha and the Yasiri slanders - defending the innocence of the Imams".

# Fifth, the claim of Aisha committing adultery was actually started by some Munafiqun from among the Sahabah. Qur'an testified to this in surah Nur. Allah cleared her of the lies labeled upon her. In fact, Aisha herself in some ahadith in sahih Muslim/Bukhari named few of those sahabah. One of whom she mentioned was Zaid Ibn Thabit, the popular poet of the Prophet. Although, in other hadith she claimed he had repented.

Lastly on this point, any other Shia apart from those Yasiris that have same view as them, is obviously born out of the same ignorance (following untenable evidences) or the usual hatred between Shia-Sunni. This is common in Pakistan. And that's one of the reasons the enmity between the Sunni and the Shia is at its peak. Funny enough, NO SUNNI, I repeat NO SUNNI can ever point out ONE authentic Shia hadith that accused Aisha of committing adultery. I dare anybody in the Sunni world. So, if any Sunni carry the news/propaganda, they only rely on the. satellite TV show of the Yasiris or books they wrote. Not that they have verify the authenticity of their claim in any reliable Shia books of hadith.

# Attached are the preface of the book.

In sha Allah, I will respond appropriately to other questions of yours.

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kaytixy:

2. Do you also believe that abubakar, Umar, and uthman(ra) are all kufar and will go to hell just like other Shia believe?
3. Do you believe in the divinity of the hause hold of Ali (ra)? Etc etc etc. Please I really need you to answer this questions. Thanks very much.

Kindly see reply here:
www.nairaland.com/3919422/tariqa-shia-ahlusunna-etc-goto
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by submit: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Albaqir.... Thanks. Thanks. Thanks
Jazakhallahu khairan
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by submit: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Albaqir.... Thanks. Thanks. Thanks
Jazakhallahu khairan
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
So many lost soul . . alhamdulilah am a follower of sunnah. .
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Fundamentalist: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
AhluSunnah:
So many lost soul . . alhamdulilah am a follower of sunnah. .

The truth is you are just trying to make yourself look pure ...... But you are full of proud talk ( arrogance ) .

"There are three things that destroys a human being ; miserliness , following of desires and arrogance (when you see yourself better than others ) - silsilatul ahadeeth as- sahihah hadith no 1804.

A very good example was iblees in the qur'an when he said " I am better than him (adam) " .

The examples are just too many in the qur' an and from authentic narration.

I just wonder the kind of brains jabata dullards have .

The hausa's say " mai fariya wawa "

1 Like

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fundamentalist:

The truth is you are just trying to make yourself look pure ...... But you are full of proud talk ( arrogance ) .

"There are three things that destroys a human being ; miserliness , following of desires and arrogance (when you see yourself better than others ) - silsilatul ahadeeth as- sahihah hadith no 1804.

A very good example was iblees in the qur'an when he said " I am better than him (adam) " .

The examples are just too many in the qur' an and from authentic narration.

I just wonder the kind of brains jabata dullards have .

The hausa's say " mai fariya wawa "
You have serious problem. am thanking ALLAH for keeping me on straight path u say its arrogance. . ofcourse i am better than kafir..and they can be better in practising islam if they leave their bida.. u just wana start argument on meaningless issue.. thats ur problem..
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Fundamentalist: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
AhluSunnah:
You have serious problem. am thanking ALLAH for keeping me on straight path u say its arrogance. . ofcourse i am better than kafir..and they can be better in practising islam if they leave their bida.. u just wana start argument on meaningless issue.. thats ur problem..

You arrogance knows no bound ......
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fundamentalist:

You arrogance knows no bound ......
Laughing.. oga. . y u dislike me. . say truth. . jewo..abeg... 5ike
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Fundamentalist: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Laughing.. oga. . y u dislike me. . say truth. . jewo..abeg... 5ike

i dislike hipocracy,
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Fundamentalist:

i dislike hipocracy,
ME TOO
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Kaytixy: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2017
Ok still observing[b][/b]
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Kaytixy: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2017
[b][/b]ok still observing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Legacy Of A Prophet / The World Cup Vs Your Salat / 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.