Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah (4130 Views)

PRAYING AT GRAVES.. Shirk? Haram? Invalid? Permissible? / Can You Pray For The People Of Bidah After Their Death? / Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Aminu212:
The problem that all these people calling themselves"Ahlulsunnahs" have is that they don't know what is bidiah.

How can you say using rosary is haram while you use kettle for ablution?
If you say using rosary is haram then use plates for ablution.

What i observe about these group of people is that they are specific with names Not act.
But name is nothing, its the act.

Let Stop All this namings and face the REAL thing.
Laughing . .go learn what is bidah. . personal56 come teach am o.. do urself a favour. read what is bidah and c0me back to ask questions... with what u just say, it means u av absolutely no idea what bida means
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So do you see how you can never defend him? Tasbih is simple faah. Using SPOON, FORK to eat is BID'AH i. e KUFR, according to Jabata and his follower.
KINI PROBLEM E BOY YI
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Aminu212 .. kettle and water with tasbih and adkar are 2 different things.. rasul used and commanded his wife to use hands to do adkhar. rasul didnt tell us we must use a calabash or kettle or anything..ALL HE SAID WAS WATER, ALL SAHABAHS WAS SEEN DOING AND RECORDED WAS WATER.. Why tasbih is bida is because people replaced using just hands as tasbih with rosary.. use just hands to count adkar.. do not use any counting method except hands(right only) that rasul commanded
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Empiree: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Absolutely NO. its ur aqeedah, actions and doings that can grant jahnah as long as it is according to rasul.
so how then u dismiss someone on the basis of being sufi or shia etc?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree:
so how then u dismiss someone on the basis of being sufi or shia etc?
Aqeedah, actions and doings according or that matches rasul
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Empiree: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Aqeedah, actions and doings according or that matches rasul
this doesnt answer my question
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Empiree:
this doesnt answer my question
IT DOES. . ITS BECAUSE YOUR AQEEDAH, ACTIONS AND SAYINGS IS ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM RASULS' ..that is why una b sufi, shia, tablig. mss, christian, babalawo, bhudist and all other sects
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Aminu212: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Laughing . .go learn what is bidah. . personal56 come teach am o.. do urself a favour. read what is bidah and c0me back to ask questions... with what u just say, it means u av absolutely no idea what bida means
lol c ur prob. now. you always refer us to learn 4rm anoda place wat is bidiah.

This means you don't even know the meaning of bidiah.
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aminu212:
lol c ur prob. now. you always refer us to learn 4rm anoda place wat is bidiah.

This means you don't even know the meaning of bidiah.
Like as if i have n0t explained what bida is to you
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Aminu212: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Aminu212 .. kettle and water with tasbih and adkar are 2 different things.. rasul used and commanded his wife to use hands to do adkhar. rasul didnt tell us we must use a calabash or kettle or anything..ALL HE SAID WAS WATER, ALL SAHABAHS WAS SEEN DOING AND RECORDED WAS WATER.. Why tasbih is bida is because people replaced using just hands as tasbih with rosary.. use just hands to count adkar.. do not use any counting method except hands(right only) that rasul commanded

# Again, your terrorist master Jabata said, "any form of WORSHIP different from that of Rasul is Bid'ah, and he also says, " All Bid'ah are KUFR".

Jabata passed fatwa that eating with Spoon is Bid'ah vis-a-vis KUFR. Is using spoon to eat a form of Ibaadat?

# As per. Tasbih, in short according to Jabata and his brainwashed thugs, all the sahabah that were fond of using pebbles, and seeds of dates (dabinu) as "rosary" for Adhkar were all KUFFAR?!

# You continue running away from all the questions we have asked you so far.

1 Like

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Again, your terrorist master Jabata said, "any form of WORSHIP different from that of Rasul is Bid'ah, and he also says, " All Bid'ah are KUFR".

Jabata passed fatwa that eating with Spoon is Bid'ah vis-a-vis KUFR. Is using spoon to eat a form of Ibaadat?

# As per. Tasbih, in short according to Jabata and his brainwashed thugs, all the sahabah that were fond of using pebbles, and seeds of dates (dabinu) as "rosary" for Adhkar were all KUFFAR?!

HOW MANY SAHABAHS USE PEBBLE OR STONES? EVEN THOSE HADITHS ON PEBBLES AND DABINU ARE DAIF(acCording to scholars who studies science of hadIth) USING SPOON TO EAT is a hard call, although rasul commanded us to eat with 3 fingers and to lick the 3 fingers after eating with it... its true jabata said its ibadah but i do not agree its ibadah at first until i hear abu ibeji lecture on it..its truly ibadah.. islam is a religio
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

FOOD AND CLOTHING IN ISLAM IS IBADAH..the type of food u will eat is not ibadah except the type of food ALLAH says is haram. the type of cloth you will wear is not ibadah except the kinds of cloth ALLAH forbids.. are u getting my point?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

y eating with spoon is bida is because people replaced the 3 fingers rasul said with spoon... U may be thinking that why is not dressing like rasul c0mmand then is n0t bida..or u have already understood
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
FOOD AND CLOTHING IN ISLAM IS IBADAH..the type of food u will eat is not ibadah except the type of food ALLAH says is haram. the type of cloth you will wear is not ibadah except the kinds of cloth ALLAH forbids.. are u getting my point?

# First, I am not asking you about wearing clothes or the type of food you eat. I simply say that your master Jabata ruled that using SPOON AND FORK to eat is BID'AH and KUFR. Then, I said how is using spoon to eat becomes Bid'ah?

# And What is al-ibaadat to start with?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

NOT EVERY FORM OF WORSHIP and jabata can not say that.. its worship that falls into matter of aqeedah thats amount to kufru and its following of desire that amount to kufru in akam matters
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, I am not asking you about wearing clothes or the type of food you eat. I simply say that your master Jabata ruled that using SPOON AND FORK to eat is BID'AH and KUFR. Then, I said how is using spoon to eat becomes Bid'ah?

# And What is al-ibaadat to start with?

WORSHIP according to kitab wa sunnah..and its muamalat is to follow ALLAH ..to follow RASUL
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bida is different. . . the doer of bida is different.. and kufru is different... they are 3 separate entity..... if u wana kn0w m0re.. quote me..cultId
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
y eating with spoon is bida is because people replaced the 3 fingers rasul said with spoon...

# So that was how it becomes BID'AH?! Hmmm....I see!

# So how do I drink HOT pap (Ogíìgbona, èkoogbona) or HOT custard?

# Second, inline with your analogy above, why did you prefer in salat placing your forehead on the rug, carpet and tiles when Nabi never did such? All hadith say he only placed his head on the earth to the extent that even if there is rain and the soil is muddy, he still place his forehead on the bare floor. Why did you change that and did not consider it Bid'ah?

# Is Adhan a form of Ibaadat?

Bilal used to climb a "minaret" and make adhan with loud voice. Today why do you change this method to using microphone and loudspeaker?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by guru1234: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
WORSHIP according to kitab wa sunnah..and its muamalat is to follow ALLAH ..to follow RASUL

I think i will love to listen more to this JABATA and see things for myself, maybe he is misunderstood
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Second, inline with your analogy above, why did you prefer in salat placing your forehead on the rug, carpet and tiles when Nabi never did such? All hadith say he only placed his head on the earth to the extent that even if there is rain and the soil is muddy, he still place his forehead on the bare floor. Why did you change that and did not consider it Bid'ah?

Bilal used to climb a "minaret" and make adhan with loud voice. Today why do you change this method to using microphone and loudspeaker?
RASUL SAID EAT NOT DRINK WITH 3 FINGERS
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

RASUL SAID TO MAKE SAJDAH..WE ALL KNOW SAJDAH IS ON THE FLOOR.. TILES,3DFLOOR,FURNITURE WALL DOESNT REPLACE FLOOR..ITS STILL FLOOR..it doesnt add or reduct the fact that our heads are placed on the floor..hope u are getting me...QP
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

YEAH its bidah to call adhan in the mosque.. microphone and loudspeaker didnt change or add to the adhan nor replace the mouth to be used for adhan..its bidah to play a recorded adhan into the microphone coz it(the recorded adhan played) has replaced the mouth..do u understand? . . .pd
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
NOT EVERY FORM OF WORSHIP and jabata can not say that.. its worship that falls into matter of aqeedah thats amount to kufru and its following of desire that amount to kufru in akam matters

# @bold, Anyway I am not surprise. Your master is no.1 liar on earth so if you followers lie too, that shouldn't be a surprise. Considering your later change in gear @bold, these are your initial statements:

AhluSunnah:
Bidah amounts to shirk

AhluSunnah:
That verse depicts explanation of bida and its judgement. . that whatever you are doing as act of ibadah to ALLAH and ALLAH did not command it. . its bida.. u could see that ALLAH said ORISA, TAAGUT,(means idol)..u could also see the judgement.. surety of anguish punishment
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
guru1234:

I think i will love to listen more to this JABATA and see things for myself, maybe he is misunderstood
Just visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download . . . . u wil kn0w that he is intentionally and ignorantly misunderstood and he is deeply hated and he is un roddu able(laughing) because he is a muhadith(scholar in science of hadith) and he only preaches according to what quran and hadith says. . its very hard to go against him. . going against him will only lead to going against quran and hadith . . . . . . . . . ,jghe mgm
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
YEAH its bidah to call adhan in the mosque.. microphone and loudspeaker didnt change or add to the adhan nor replace the mouth to be used for adhan..[s]ts bidah to play a recorded adhan into the microphone coz it(the recorded adhan played) has replaced the mouth..do u understand? . . .pd[/s]

# First, @cancelled, I did not ask you that.

# So, calling Adhan inside mosque is BID'AH, and KUFR?

# Third, you stylishly keep silent on using microphone and loudspeaker in the adhan. You only say, "it did not add to the adhan nor replace mouth". Is it BID'AH or not to use microphone and loudspeaker? simply question.

# What happens to rug, carpet and sajdah?

1 Like

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
because he is a muhadith(scholar in science of hadith)

# From which school did your drop out master graduated and who were his Alfas to bagged him "Muhadith"?
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
RASUL SAID TO MAKE SAJDAH..WE ALL KNOW SAJDAH IS ON THE FLOOR.. TILES,3DFLOOR,FURNITURE WALL DOESNT REPLACE FLOOR..ITS STILL FLOOR..it doesnt add or reduct the fact that our heads are placed on the floor..hope u are getting me...QP

# grin grin grin Now you need special deliverance (ruqya).
Rug, carpet are still floor?!

# Empiree, please what's the address of Islamic psychiatrist?

# A bare floor with sand and tiny stones is different from synthetic RUG and CARPET. But our eminent scholar AhluSunnah says Rug and Carpet spread on the floor are still FLOOR because they did not replace floor. grin

1 Like

Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# @bold, Anyway I am not surprise. Your master is no.1 liar on earth so if you followers lie too, that shouldn't be a surprise. Considering your later change in gear @bold, these are your initial statements:

OLODO NI E. I DIDNT CHANGE MY STANCE ON THE FACT THAT ALL KIND OF WORSHIP IS IBADAH.. LET ME SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU. . IBADAH= WORSHIP. . NOT ALL IBADAH = BIDAH . . NOT ALL IBADAH= KUFRU( some ibadah are bida and some are sin..as long as one do not take sin as permitted to do act or its not in islam, it remains sin and not kufru) so ti ye e.. do u understand? w
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin Now you need special deliverance (ruqya).
Rug, carpet are still floor?!

# Empiree, please what's the address of Islamic psychiatrist?
So a floor that has been tiled or painted or rugged is not a floor? abeg what it is. . . a mosque or house that was decorated is no longer what it is abi. . KONTINUE.
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, @cancelled, I did not ask you that.

# So, calling Adhan inside mosque is BID'AH, and KUFR?

# Third, you stylishly keep silent on using microphone and loudspeaker in the adhan. You only say, "it did not add to the adhan nor replace mouth". Is it BID'AH or not to use microphone and loudspeaker? simply question.

# What happens to rug, carpet and sajdah?
Chai..ani olodo ni e sha.. i think u wana learn thats why am replying u..but u do not wana learn..u just wana argue ni
Re: Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah by AlBaqir(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OLODO NI E. I DIDNT CHANGE MY STANCE ON THE FACT THAT ALL KIND OF WORSHIP IS IBADAH.. LET ME SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU. . IBADAH= WORSHIP. . NOT ALL IBADAH = BIDAH . . NOT ALL IBADAH= KUFRU( some ibadah are bida and some are sin..as long as one do not take sin as permitted to do act or its not in islam, it remains sin and not kufru) so ti ye e.. do u understand? w

# Your master Jabata argued that Nabi said, "KULLU BID'AH... ALL BID'AH is misguidance and ALL misguidance is in HELL FIRE[/b]".

This is the reason Jabata did not divide BID'AH as other Wahabi compatriot used to.

Should I post the video of Abdulfattah Sarumi how he destroyed your master on BID'AH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia / Q&A: What To Do In An Islamic Manner Should Your Employer Owe You Salaries / While Being Oppressed, We Have Become Oppressors- Maajid Nawaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.