Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (34990 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
akanbiaa:
Correction Mudasir Oyetunde Hussein and Prof Mojeed Alabi are both from Ejigbo including speaker Najeem Salaam.
thanks for correcting him jare. He's still a zombie.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
OSUN WEST DECIDES ELECTION RESULTS: LGA: Isokan Ward: 07 Unit: 003 APC: 37 PDP: 90

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by kayzat: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tobisco911:
This is excertly what is happening in IWO LG rights now
Gov. Shetima of Borno State, Sen. Adeyeye of Apc (Osun state) and other senators of the federal republic of Nigeria................
This set of people are in IWO local Government NW to lead the riging of the osunWest senetorial election.......
Let pray that God will arrise and scater them. And there plans.

They just left the palace of Oluwo of IWO land.

bashydemy , I no tell you? see the mumu above crying over pictures taken during the campaign visit to Iwo. Iwo is always with the progressives and they will do the same again today.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by joy2000: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
To me man proposes but God disposes.in short, final decision belongs God almighty.He alone chooses whom He wishes.period!!!
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ifko: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Sorry i know how you feel, it's not easy blocking someone source of living.. PDP no get level again..

People like u are our problem in Osun state. Educated illiterates are many here. Tell ur boss to pay his workers salaries before asking for votes.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by oyatz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bashiru, yesi l'omi bawi?
ijesha nii meere,mera f'owo is jiwe ile baba mi (in our Ijesha dialect)

bashydemy:

Hahhaa keep impersonating boy.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Kyase(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
make i dey watch war.

But Johnnyessence i know is not aggressive like the one of today, what happen brother?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
OSUN WEST DECIDES. UPDATES: Wale Balogun an APC chairmanship aspirant from Lagos led thugs to attack people in Igbokiti, Egbedore local government. Three APC thugs has been arrested and transferred to Dada Estate Police station. Thugs from Ilobu coordinated by the Executive Secretary of Irepodun Local Government have invaded Laroyan in Ikotun Ward 8 AND Aro/ Ope in Ara ward 3of Egbedore LG. Plan to destroy voting materials! Illegal APC voters and thugs intercepted on their way to Aro in OJO/ARO ward 9 Egbedore LG. OSHA member, Abiodun Awolola trying to bribe security men to release them. #Osunwestdecides
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:
Who are the people of osun?.
May be u probably in other state talking trash here. Abeg go and sit down. Where are the infrastructure? Is it the failed opon imo and the proposed airport or the biggest talking drum he did. Or is it osogbo road he constructed that other governors didn't do. Tell me one spectacular thing Aregbegbese did? Which of the governor is owing workers a year salary or what's half salary for two years? Also owing pensioners. Lautech has been closed for almost a year. Only bootlickers like you can be praising such a man.

Sorry am not in Osun and not even from Osun but i school there and i understand Osun politics very well..

About Aregbesola achievements, take your time to check the links and threads below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3253378/aregbesolas-light-up-project-osun

https://www.nairaland.com/3237713/aregbesola-inspects-ongoing-projects-osun

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/fashola-commends-aregbesolas-road-projects-osun/

http://www.ptvng.com/categories-1-layout/item/3537-gov-aregbesola-to-inaugurate-water-projects-to-mark-2017-world-water-day.html

http://nicaprom.com/people/Rauf-Aregbesola-58-Osun

Lots more but that's enough for you..

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Sorry i know how you feel, it's not easy blocking someone source of living.. PDP no get level again..

Do you think everybody will be like you that APC being in power, is their source of living. Belong to no party if u care to know. Can vote for any party but once they are not performing well. They need to go.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kyase:
make i dey watch war.

But Johnnyessence i know is not aggressive like the one of today, what happen brother?
well if you say so. But with what everyone is facing in the state of Osun is bad. Now lautech students has been on strike for five months and still no hope. Please should I be keeping quiet niii. I will not keep quiet. With these results that's coming in I can see there's confidence in the people. Propaganda is been banned. So far so good. Ademola Adeleke is winning in landslide victory.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Sorry am not in Osun and not even from Osun but i school there and i understand Osun politics very well..

About Aregbesola achievements, take your time to check the links and threads below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3253378/aregbesolas-light-up-project-osun

https://www.nairaland.com/3237713/aregbesola-inspects-ongoing-projects-osun

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/fashola-commends-aregbesolas-road-projects-osun/

http://www.ptvng.com/categories-1-layout/item/3537-gov-aregbesola-to-inaugurate-water-projects-to-mark-2017-world-water-day.html

http://nicaprom.com/people/Rauf-Aregbesola-58-Osun

Lots more but that's enough for you..
Am from osun. Born in osun and raised dere. Went to osun school. Am in osun presently to vote. So if you don't know something, its good to ask. Anything can be reported online. Keep yourself updated with facts and not online report. Take care.

4 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Kyase(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well if you say so. But with what everyone is facing in the state of Osun is bad. Now lautech students has been on strike for five months and still no hope. Please should I be keeping quiet niii. I will not keep quiet. With these results that's coming in I can see there's confidence in the people. Propaganda is been banned. So far so good. Ademola Adeleke is winning in landslide victory.
all is well bro.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
which omoluaabi hmmm. The same omoluabi that didn't pay the pensioners their gratuities. Google is your friend. Google it.

Osun is not the only state owing workers and pensioners but he stand out among her peers, Bayelsa with large allocation is owing more tha one year salaries, Despite the low allocation Aregbesola surpass his counterpart from Bayelsa..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
which omoluaabi hmmm. The same omoluabi that didn't pay the pensioners their gratuities. Google is your friend. Google it.
Hypocrisy is not good

Johnnyessence:
he is paying salaries to the workers account. receiving alert every month. half salaries are been paid due to economic recession.

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so Uniosun is now the secondary school. You will always increased your propaganda as much as you can. Uniosun as achieve his feet. Infact if you don't know medical school would have been built before ogbeni came back in seven years to go.

I said it's post secondary school when it wan founded and thanks to aregbesola that change the face of the school..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Hypocrisy is not good

wow nice bursting, So the guy change mouth overnight because his master did not get commissioner slot haha
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Bash92(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The only way APC can win this election is through rigging not because Mudashir is not a good candidate but because people are tired of Aregbesola.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
kayzat:

bashydemy , I no tell you? see the mumu above crying over pictures taken during the campaign visit to Iwo. Iwo is always with the progressives and they will do the same again today.

LOL i know they will start crying hahah, They never see anything haha..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OAUTemitayo: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

I said it's post secondary school when it wan founded and thanks to aregbesola that change the face of the school..
Just refer to my post up there and see his Hypocrisy on the issue of salaries.
Though am less concerned about who wins the Senatorial, PDP is a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Emtol01:
Base on political permutation, Ademola Adeleke cannot win the seat for these reasons; Mudashir Hussein stepped down for Isiaka, Mudashir is from Egbedore, Najeem Salam is from Ejigbo, SSG Adeoti is from Iwo, Peter Power and Eteh are from Ikire, Majeed Alabi is from Olaoluwa, Idiat (Commissioner) is from Ede. Adeleke is from Ede too. So mathematically, APC has strong politicians from the three Federal constituencies. Sentimentally, Adeleke will win Ede but not convincingly, they'll have the votes splitted. Meanwhile, APC will win the other 2 Federal constituencies with landslide. Quote me anywhere.

Lol

Wash away politicians like Peter power(action)
Idiat that was nearly beaten by her pple

Ejigbo will be well shared by Pdp Nd APC
Hussein na mush room politician

He does not even have a house in Ejigbo
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
APC candidate, Mudashiru Hussein, declares free feeding for all voters at his Unit 1 Beulah Primary school Ward 3 in Ejigbo. Follow Live Updates Here: /p2LdGt-ZrR Am asking why didn't he feed the rest of the local government.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by hollyfat(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

Am from osun. Born in osun and raised dere. Went to osun school. Am in osun presently to vote. So if you don't know something, its good to ask. Anything can be reported online. Keep yourself updated with facts and not online report. Take care.

All the APC scam projects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

you will always be saying trash cos that's what you are trained to do. Uniosun has been standard state university since ten years ago. Ask Amiloaded.com about Uniosun. She's fit to answer your questions.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by molas02: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=sunnysunny69 post=58238517]So Osun state medical doctors were on demonstration a few days ago and their leaders was saying on tv {channels} that they get paid half their wages for a very long time and are now presently owed lots of wages by Osun state. Hospitals he said are not equipped with materials and patients are suffering. All of this suffering Osun state government ignored. Then few days to this election in Osun west, they bring in lots of temporary clinics, Doctors, and hospital materials only for Osun west just because the election is here. People should not be taking for a ride like this. The PDP has not fared better too, full of rogue people and the candidate is busy distributing bread and while must an Adeleke succeed another Adeleke ? People please use your head to vote wisely.

[/qu
a man that stand on the fence on a critical issue like elections has no dignity. either b inside or outside bro. one is beter than one.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
hollyfat:

All the APC scam projects
Abi o. All the building or water project that they will probably lay the foundation and never go back there again and it would it be in the news already. Is not that those praising him didn't know but they are either benefitting one way or the other from the government or they are real sycophant. Am not against there party but Aregbesola is not worth being called a governor. Na complete failure

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tobisco911:
This is excertly what is happening in IWO LG rights now
Gov. Shetima of Borno State, Sen. Adeyeye of Apc (Osun state) and other senators of the federal republic of Nigeria................
This set of people are in IWO local Government NW to lead the riging of the osunWest senetorial election.......
Let pray that God will arrise and scater them. And there plans.

They just left the palace of Oluwo of IWO land.

You started wailing already? wait till result is announce,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.