Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (34995 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=molas02 post=58252893][/quote]
Dt is an example of a what a good person is in term of politics. Not some fanatics that are shying away from the obvious truth.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
ifko:
People like u are our problem in Osun state. Educated illiterates are many here. Tell ur boss to pay his workers salaries before asking for votes.

Well Osun is not the only state owing salaries, States with higher allocations like Bayelsa are owing over one year salaries with just 8 Local Government...

Aregbesola as surpass his peer.. hahaha
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
HzRF:

Lol

Wash away politicians like Peter power(action)
Idiat that was nearly beaten by her pple

Ejigbo will be well shared by Pdp Nd APC
Hussein na mush room politician

He does not even have a house in Ejigbo
abeg tell them well ooo. Everybody is tired of Apc government. Apc increased propaganda have been resisted by the good people of osun west constituency.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
oyatz:
Bashiru, yesi l'omi bawi?
ijesha nii meere,mera f'owo is jiwe ile baba mi (in our Ijesha dialect)

hmmmm nice one..

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Hypocrisy is not good

yes I said all this things but why can't you judge the state of economic. Pensioners aren't been paid for more than five months now. Lautech lecturers are on strike due to bad leadership of Apc government. I will not support mediocrity in my life. I won't support dictatorship in my life.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

Do you think everybody will be like you that APC being in power, is their source of living. Belong to no party if u care to know. Can vote for any party but once they are not performing well. They need to go.

LOL i am not even in Nigeria and the last time i voted was in 2003, But when i see good government i always appreciate, I schooled in Osun and i know how bad that state was under PDP..

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

Am from osun. Born in osun and raised dere. Went to osun school. Am in osun presently to vote. So if you don't know something, its good to ask. Anything can be reported online. Keep yourself updated with facts and not online report. Take care.

I schooled on osun and have lots of friends there that we still talk, I have most of my friends in Osogbo, Ede, Ipetumodu, Ikire, Ile ife etc.. so i get first hand information..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Just refer to my post up there and see his Hypocrisy on the issue of salaries.
Though am less concerned about who wins the Senatorial, PDP is a no no for me.

Don't mind the guy jare..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by adeluk2000: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
OsunDecides
Buhari Ishola Isibo ward 08 unit 3.
Void =2
Apc =8
Pdp =120
Iwo update: In oke adan ward 2 unit LAKATA 2 APC 16
PDP 49
Ejigbo lg.WD 11, afake unit:
APC 30,
PDP 71.
Molete 3 unit 7
APC 66
PDP 95
Iwo LG Units 08 ward 09 Ejigbo
APC 116
PDP 121
Unit 4 WD 5,OKE ESO ODEOMU
PDP 40
APC 18
Babasanya Ward 7 unit 4, Ede south
A P C :19
P D P: 160
Alajue unit 11
PDP 251
APC 12
OLOGUN agbaakin ward 3
Unity 11
PDP 143
APC 24
UNITY 5
PDP 119
APC 10
UNITY 4
PDP 190
APC 4
UNITY 08
PDP 123
APC 15
UNITY 09
PDP 132
APC19
Ward 7 unit 4 Ede North
PDP 228
APC 42
Result so far
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you will always be saying trash cos that's what you are trained to do. Uniosun has been standard state university since ten years ago. Ask Amiloaded.com about Uniosun. She's fit to answer your questions.

LOL the school that was founded in 2006 was standard 10yrs ago? hahaha please tell me another lies..

Beside you have been a supporters of Aregbesola and his govt until he fail to appoint your pay master as commissioner hahha

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
adeluk2000:
OsunDecides
Buhari Ishola Isibo ward 08 unit 3.
Void =2
Apc =8
Pdp =120
Iwo update: In oke adan ward 2 unit LAKATA 2 APC 16
PDP 49
Ejigbo lg.WD 11, afake unit:
APC 30,
PDP 71.
Molete 3 unit 7
APC 66
PDP 95
Iwo LG Units 08 ward 09 Ejigbo
APC 116
PDP 121
Unit 4 WD 5,OKE ESO ODEOMU
PDP 40
APC 18
Babasanya Ward 7 unit 4, Ede south
A P C :19
P D P: 160
Alajue unit 11
PDP 251
APC 12
OLOGUN agbaakin ward 3
Unity 11
PDP 143
APC 24
UNITY 5
PDP 119
APC 10
UNITY 4
PDP 190
APC 4
UNITY 08
PDP 123
APC 15
UNITY 09
PDP 132
APC19
Ward 7 unit 4 Ede North
PDP 228
APC 42
Result so far

Nice results from PDP camp hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL i am not even in Nigeria and the last time i voted was in 2003, But when i see good government i always appreciate, I schooled in Osun and i know how bad that state was PDP..
No wonder. Let those know what is happening air their view. Be good

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
abeg tell them well ooo. Everybody is tired of Apc government. Apc increased propaganda have been resisted by the good people of osun west constituency.

FLASH: OsunWestDecides RESULT
Ademola Adeleke (PDP Candidate) - APC 06 PDP 155
Mudasiru Hussain (APC Candidate) - APC 152 PDP 148

Their polling unit

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yes am still johnnyessence. I will not support mediocrity been perpetuated by Apc government. Last year lautech was on strike for close to a year. If not the student protest all over the country if not the protest they won't have call off their strike on february this year. Now after they finish their exams their lecturers resume strike back due to unpaid salaries. I will not support a government that turns a lautech that once was the best state university before and recked it down to zero. Am asking is that good. All their children are in abroad feeding fat and studying without no hope of the children of the common man. After this election the Apc will be booted out in the state of Osun next year gubernatorial election. Enough of imposition of candidate. Enough of dictatorship.

Lautech was joint owned by Osun and Oyo, So blame it on Aregbesola everytime? I think you need brain check..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by hollyfat(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

I schooled on osun and have lots of friends there that we still talk, I have most of my friends in Osogbo, Ede, Ipetumodu, Ikire, Ile ife etc.. so i get first hand information..

There are differences in what you were told and what you witnesses by yourself, people are really surferring in Osun
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ifko: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Well Osun is not the only state owing salaries, States with higher allocations like Bayelsa are owing over one year salaries with just 8 Local Government...

Aregbesola as surpass his peer.. hahaha

Na u know Aregberascal must be disgrace today
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
OSUN WEST DECIDES
ELECTION RESULTS:
LGA: Isokan
Ward: 07
Unit: 003
APC: 37
PDP: 90

hahaha same way you guys are posting result in Ondo and Edo hahha..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Friends that are bootlickers too abi?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
hollyfat:

There are differences in what you were told and what you witnesses by yourself, people are really surferring in Osun

Well my friends are in Osun and giving me updates.. So i have to travel to Osun to see for my self right? But your likes will be talking about North being backward like you have been there hahaha..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
ifko:
Na u know Aregberascal must be disgrace today

Same way you guys say Oshiomole will be disgrace in Edo..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

Friends that are bootlickers too abi?

LOL now you accept you are PDP and Adeleke bootlicker?

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Lautech was joint owned by Osun and Oyo, So blame it on Aregbesola everytime? I think you need brain check..
you will always type trash here cos your party APC IS CRUSHING at the moment.why can't you ask how many month Osun state government haven't pay.am asking why is that the two governor s can't offload the salaries of Lautech lecturers.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Anikulhapo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you will always type trash here cos your party APC IS CRUSHING at the moment.why can't you ask how many month Osun state government haven't pay.am asking why is that the two governor s can't offload the salaries of Lautech lecturers.

Maybe you need to go and ask Dickson why he is owing over a year salaries..

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

hahaha same way you guys are posting result in Ondo and Edo hahha..
just be deceiving yourself here. people already has their results in their finger tips. you can be deceiving yourself and not me.so far so good Ademola Adeleke is winning in landslide victory. bring your pen out and write it down.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by freudianslip(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
this election is between APC (A) vs APC (B)....

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL now you accept you are PDP and Adeleke bootlicker?

No but when a party is not doing well.Let them go. I belong to no party. I can tell u that I campaigned for some APC candidate election in 2015 and some pdp too. In my house o, we belong to no party. But once dey are not doing well, vote them out, let someone else do it. If they should win again, they will become more heartless. Just reason am na
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by freudianslip(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
just be deceiving yourself here. people already has their results in their finger tips. you can be deceiving yourself and not me.so far so good Ademola Adeleke is winning in landslide victory. bring your pen out and write it down.
from the voting pattern..Adeleke will win. but you guys should stop fighting one another. it changes nothing.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:

We are saying the samething now, Say way Jedege is winning in landslide until final result?

Same way Ise Iyamu is leading in Edo before final result hahaha..

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by freudianslip(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
folly22:

No but when a party is not doing well.Let them go. I belong to no party. I can tell u that I campaigned for some APC candidate election in 2015 and some pdp too. In my house o, we belong to no party. But once dey are not doing well, vote them out, let someone else do it. If they should win again, they will become more heartless. Just reason am na
judging from your logic, are you saying the late Adeleke wasn't doing well? coz he's a member of APC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.