Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. (7165 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
luminouz:

But ur d one in front naw!!!
Me is tryn to helep u with a solution ooo..... tongue tongue grin
angry no, thanks
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry no, thanks
Kk babe grin grin
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Dandiaz72(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
herlarho:
talk to her first..............

if she doesn't change...............

talk to her again.................

if she doesn't change again.....................

just bring 1 side chick home and buy sex enhancing drug......................

now f**k the side chick like life no day tomorrow....................

when she hear the moans...........

her brain will reset.................

u will surly thank me later............

am just 15 u may think I can't advise u.........
all dz small boyz... wetin u d do here sef. #icanhearthetrumpet
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by toastedbread: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
do you still do the things you do when you were dating to newly weded? these changes didn't happen overnight.
take her to a nice restaurant (rooftop if possible), some place with a romantic setting and talk to her about it. if the talking doesn't work, go see a counsellor first and along the line you both do.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by NairalandSARS: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op, do you chew garlic?
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Curvinus(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op its your own sex life that is dead, not her's as you've been cockolded in your own marriage. You have kept your side of the bargain as the gate keeper of relationship (resource provider). But your wife has failed in her duties as the gate keeper of sex and this has created a void. Its the biggest sign that she has lost respect for you and Now there has to be consequences as your needs must be met either moral or amoral.

The best solution is to get two or three side chicks and start having the fun of your life. Forget your wife for now. Cohabitation is the biggest killer of passion. When she regains her senses, you bang her with the tenacity of a hungry bulldog but she must be made to work for with.

Lastly, you must never fail to keep two or more in the kitt as a man with options is a man without needs. All those telling you to negotiate desire by talking to her are dumb as a box of rock. No one talks you into acts on a primal level.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by kaeycea(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
feelgoodInc:
OP if you have the patience read this and solve your problems

https://illimitablemen.com/2016/01/15/tuition-from-tragedy-bens-story/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1084542396

and I'm not even up to 30
Thanks for sharing.
The write up has just re-wired my thought processes on relationship
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm here to learn. Having similar problem. Not even the least urge. I'm more like a guy lipsrsealed
Sis you mean he doesn't have the urge or you don't have the urge undecided
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by eyinjuege: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Talk to her.

She's depriving you of your conjugal rights as her husband.

Then draw up a timetable.
3 times a week, but it's negotiable 2-3 times a week.

It may not be the most romantic gesture, but sorry your wife no just send, but at least it will ensure you get some regularly.

While at It, you can learn ways to make her also enjoy it.

But I know a lot of women close up because they're tired of the marriage. They're just tolerating, and have probably given up on it. So you may want to explore deeper issues in your marriage.
Maybe a marriage counsellor could help?

Meanwhile, there are also some libido boosters for women if she doesn't mind and she's open to it.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by category(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Once had similar issues with my wife. Had to report her to my elder sister whom i know she respect very well. She called her to order.
My wife thereafter sought for advice from her own elder sisters who were very vehement to tell her to be careful not to drive me out. According to them, there were a thousand and one girls begging for such opportunity and once i resort to them, they (my wife's sisters) told her not to complain.
I came back from office the following day and my wife begged me to forgive her that it wasn't intentional. She said she wasn't just filling any drive for sex. i told her not to worry but that night turned out to be just like our wedding night. Thence from, we'd always had the best of times when ever nature comes calling.
Just handle your wife with care and you will definitely enjoy her again... .
Never resort to side chick. It will destroy your marriage sir

1 Like

Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by herlarho(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Dandiaz72:

all dz small boyz... wetin u d do here sef. #icanhearthetrumpet
am just moving about
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by alizma: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2017
jhydebaba:
Get a second wife, her brain will reset to factory setting tongue

So you mean anybody under 30 is not matured, SMH for you.
your first sentence answers the question in your second sentence.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by loshybab(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2017
porchster:
Take her on a trip away from your vicinity... Like going to the beach, cinema etc.. Try initiate romantic conversations, while playing and laughing touch her sensitive part... And mind you, don't think of going back to your house. Just lodge in an hotel for two to three days

The first day of ur lodging should be for cuddling (no sex) the second day should be for intense romance(still no sex) Am telling you the last day of your staying she will be the one to initiate the sex I BET YOU.

even before the last day, she would have grab your boluku sharply for a quickie.

Note: But make sure you sex her well to reach both orgasm and climax. This work like fire. You can thank me later.

This will actually linger on in her memory. And try to make it a surprise routine every 6 months.

I guess the problem is your manner of approach. Maybe you are showing Daddy and Mummy approach.
Nice comment!
Can you be more explicit with your dope approach pls?
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by loshybab(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2017
category:
Once had similar issues with my wife. Had to report her to my elder sister whom i know she respect very well. She called her to order.
My wife thereafter sought for advice from her own elder sisters who were very vehement to tell her to be careful not to drive me out. According to them, there were a thousand and one girls begging for such opportunity and once i resort to them, they (my wife's sisters) told her not to complain.
I came back from office the following day and my wife begged me to forgive her that it wasn't intentional. She said she wasn't just filling any drive for sex. i told her not to worry but that night turned out to be just like our wedding night. Thence from, we'd always had the best of times when ever nature comes calling.
Just handle your wife with care and you will definitely enjoy her again... .
Never resort to side chick. It will destroy your marriage sir
A dope approach in an even dope comment

Thumbs up sir!
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by porchster: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
loshybab:

Nice comment!
Can you be more explicit with your dope approach pls?

Having dry conversation (no form of sexual chemistry and connection) before going to bed or in the bed.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Dandiaz72(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
herlarho:
am just moving about
Get a life kid
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by loshybab(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
porchster:

Having dry conversation (no form of sexual chemistry and connection) before going to bed or in the bed.
Rotfl.......that's really funny! Now I get your point.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by herlarho(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Dandiaz72:
Get a life kid
man get out of life..........
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Sis you mean he doesn't have the urge or you don't have the urge undecided
Me, as in I feel something is wrong with me. cry I don't even think about it not to talk of feel like doing it.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by robosky02(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Me, as in I feel something is wrong with me. cry I don't even think about it not to talk of feel like doing it.

sense fall on you grin tongue
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

sense fall on you grin tongue
Bosky, bully
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
If as a man your wife don't like sex or don't feel the urge is as simple as she don't find it intresting with you!!!Now let solve this problem together!!

Sex is about so much more than just, well, sex. It’s
the slow buildup, the kiss you exchange at the
beginning of the day. It’s prioritizing touch to show
your spouse the attraction is as strong as ever,
Nelson said.
“Focus on physical touch and affection every day and
don’t jump into sex too fast, “Sit next
to her on the couch. Hold her hand. Rub her neck.
Don’t make her think that you only want to touch her
to have sex.”
When these things go on between you both her germ will start growing to have sex with you,have you ever touch a lady and she tells you she feels frozen,?when these things happen it brings out that urge from her directly before u know it,she starts say naughty words
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Martin0(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
@oyindi are you married with kids?if you will require the answer's here no problem but if you will like to talk private you can email me via my signature!!!thanks
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
some girls are like that, I have met someone like you, maybe even worse than you... Apart from the fact that she doesn't have the urge, she has never reached orgasm in her life before... But I guess with time it may be corrected...
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
some girls are like that, I have met someone like you, maybe even worse than you... Apart from the fact that she doesn't have the urge, she has never reached orgasm in her life before... But I guess with time it may be corrected...
Yeah, I became worried lately cos I noticed its affecting me negatively.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yeah, I became worried lately cos I noticed its affecting me negatively.
don't worry much.. you will get better and you will be surprised that you will be the one to be begging for it... Seriously, it will happen o grin.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
don't worry much.. you will get better and you will be surprised that you will be the one to be begging for it... Seriously, it will happen o grin.
Hmmm...Amen. When are you visiting your Church?
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hmmm...Amen. When are you visiting your Church?
it's you I need to see... Haven't made up my mind yet... Missed you... ...
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
it's you I need to see... Haven't made up my mind yet... Missed you... At least I should be sleeping on you when I come...
grin honestly, I need some reassurance from you brother. Momsy make me vex like mad. I will be waiting.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin honestly, I need some reassurance from you brother. Momsy make me vex like mad. I will be waiting.
sorry love... Don't worry, I will make sure I come very early and spend the whole day and leave by 6.p.m.
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sorry love... Don't worry, I will make sure I come very early and spend the whole day and leave by 6.p.m.
That will be nice, we have a lot to gist aboutgrin I pray I'm not shy that daytongue
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
That will be nice, we have a lot to gist aboutgrin I pray I'm not shy that daytongue
if I hear shy... I will just invite my friend that will kiss your lips if you try to be shy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.