Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? (40090 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Toks2008:

How will they procreate...even serrogacy needs sp*rm...that is my point...and saying they pay for the service of the man means they still need A MAN.

That's not needing a man. If you train women to do the jobs of men, it may take 3 women do the same job due to physical strength, but they can do it. As for sperm, I'm sure they are coming up with a way to clone it, if it hasn't already been done. Mark my words. Marriage is going to decrease substantially in Nigeria over the next 50 years. Divorce is on the rise because it has now become official. Child support is actually being ordered more as well. Eventually baby mama is going to be the order of the day, because women will not want to be aggravated with men and their ego any longer.

16 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Papiikush: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Women can do without men. Most women only see us (men) as fertilizers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
daylyt:

Really!

Well, their system favours single mums.

Exactly! Men aren't needed because the system provides women with everything they need for their families. Who wants to be intentionally aggravated when they don't have to be?

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sterope:
Manly things around the house....I died cheesy grin

Yes, It does make sense to him cool

LOL! The illustration is flawed on every level.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Humanistme: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
The dumb grandpa is back at it with his stupid threads.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by maryjabeez: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Asides sex and companionship, hell yeah!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Papiikush:
Women can do without men. Most women only see us (men) as fertilizers.
ass licker spotted

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Exactly! Men aren't needed because the system provides women with everything they need for their families. Who wants to be intentionally aggravated when they don't have to be?

Well..
Icelandic women loves men. They do!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
daylyt:

Well..
Icelandic women loves men. They do!

cheesy

I like d**k, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy about men. cool

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:

olosho ow re thee
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Lolzz..

So if you like kondo, that means you can't do without men. Abi cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin this frustrated, perpetually single bald headed grandpa won't ever let the female folks rest.. people cannot leave without people in the sense you are putting it dummy. But women have since learnt to have a life, family, love life and even children without having to get emotionally attached to men. So dirty grandpa go s**k a d**k.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
ENIMONEY:
grin this frustrated, perpetually single bald headed grandpa won't ever let the female folks rest.. people cannot leave without people in the sense you are putting it dummy. But women have since learnt to have a life, family, love life and even children without having to get emotionally attached to men. So dirty grandpa go s**k a d**k.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
ENIMONEY:

But why you dey insult the guy na.
Na wa for you o...

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
daylyt:

Lolzz..

So if you like kondo, that means you can't do without men. Abi cheesy

Thirty minutes and he can go. See it's just a service. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
ENIMONEY:
frustrated olosho and enemy of state spotted
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Thirty minutes and he can go. See it's just a service. grin

Service or no service, you can't do without men. Even if it's just for a minute tongue

O like kondo! Kai!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27

What do you have to say to this?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

frustrated olosho and enemy of state spotted
I guess you are just trying to be cute.. Goan play fetch puppy.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Martin0(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
I dey wait for one particular babe oooo make she come comment oooo,she know herself
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
daylyt:
Be.nita27

What do you have to say to this?
The op asked a valid question, unlike those saying there's no sense in the thread.

"Can a woman do without a man?". Yes, but it's relative...One man's food is another's poison. There are women who don't want to have any emotional commitment with men, so all they need a man's help for is when services are rendered and payments are made for such services, else nothing bind them in anyway. Such women would rather adopt kids if need be or get men paid to impregnate them 'cause they don't want the drama of having a man in one's life. There are women living the life that best suit them while there are those who can't do without men.

Btw, I was more comfortable reading comments. grin

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
The op asked a valid question, unlike those saying there's no sense in the thread.

"Can a woman do without a man?". Yes, but it's relative...One man's food is another's poison. There are women who don't want to have any emotional commitment with men, so all they need a man's help for is when services are rendered and payments are made for such services, else nothing bind them in anyway. Such women would rather adopt kids if need be or get men paid to impregnate them 'cause they don't want the drama of having a man in one's life. There are women living the life that best suit them while there are those who can't do without men.

cheesy

Nice contribution cool
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

I pray many nairaland ladies have just a quarter of your intellect cos I still wonder why some ladies brains are void of any form of intelligence except abuses.....

Anyways away from the bugaboo of some ladies I would like to ask you frankly from the points you raised....

CAN WOMEN TRULY DO WITHOUT MEN....straight YES or NO

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Of course there will. As long as there is sex and sperm banks, there will be children. The more a country industrializes, the less people get married. Marriage doesn't offer much benefit to women unless there it adds a financial need. Otherwise there really isn't a reason for men. Let's go back to when women lived in their own homes and the man just visited each "hut". It's the way of Iceland now and they are very happy there. cheesy

So judging from your points I ask again...can a woman truly DO(not live) without a man?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Toks2008:

I pray many nairaland ladies have just a quarter of your intellect cos I still wonder why some ladies brains are void of any form of intelligence except abuses.....

Anyways away from the bugaboo of some ladies I would like to ask you frankly from the points you raised....

CAN WOMEN TRULY DO WITHOUT MEN....straight YES or NO
To be frank with you, it's not a 'Yes' or 'No' question. There are women who could do without men while there are those whose lives are centred around men. Same is applicable to men, it's like asking if all Nigerians eat "Eba?" of course a majority do, but it doesn't mean all Nigerians eat Eba. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
To be frank with you, it's not a 'Yes' or 'No' question. There are women who could do without men while there are those whose lives are centred around men. Same is applicable to men, it's like asking if all Nigerians eat "Eba?" of course a majority do, but it doesn't mean all Nigerians eat Eba. grin

I honestly believe it's a No cos no woman can do without a man cos hiring the service of a man means indeed they can't do without a man...if they can then let them look for a lady to do those things or better still do it by themselves...

As for me I can't do without a lady and I believe no lady Caan do without a man.

FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
ENIMONEY:

I guess you are just trying to be cute.. Goan play fetch puppy.
ode oshi, ipod supporter
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
We are all interdependent as human beings. On a macro level, we all depend on the skills and contributions of each other for the perpetuation of the human race, economic productivity, etc. Women need women; women need men; men need women as well as their fellow men. A race made up of only women or only men, will not survive for too long.

But if you're asking if a woman can live a happy and fulfilled life (achieve self-actualization) without ever sharing it with a male mate (by marriage or domestic partnership), then yes: some women can absolutely do without a man. Homosexuals who never want children........Like Ellen & Portia; asexuals; and misandrists who conscientiously exclude men from their personal lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
MsRoe:
We are all interdependent as human beings. On a macro level, we all depend on the skills and contributions of each other for the perpetuation of the human race, economic productivity, etc. Women need women; women need men; men need women as well as their fellow men. A race made up of only women or only men, will not survive for too long.

But if you're asking if a woman can live a happy and fulfilled life (achieve self-actualization) without ever sharing it with a male mate (by marriage or domestic partnership), then yes: some women can absolutely do without a man. Homosexuals who never want children........Like Ellen & Portia; asexuals; and misandrists who conscientiously exclude men from their personal lives.

Insightful.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Destined2win: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Inanna:
I think your reputation on Nairaland as some relationship/ romance expert is putting you under pressure to constantly churn out topics, some of which (like this one) end up to be nothing but a huge pile of BULLSHIT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Savage you are, No chill you have.

Somebody help me with that meme biko ooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Toks2008:

So judging from your points I ask again...can a woman truly DO(not live) without a man?

Absolutely.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Olanna45(f): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
A woman needs a man, same way a man needs a woman.. We complement each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.