Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? (40084 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by oloyede252(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
some people cant just do without insulting mr toks. really bad...can women do without men? this question for me can be viewed from two perspectives.
1.personal theory
2.general theory

1.personal theory .this theory states that men and women can do without each other based on their orientation.to some women the question can be either yes or no depending on the sexual and general orientation of the said individual. most lesbians or women who generally hates men would actually say they dont need or want men but that just based on the personal perspective and others who are straight would say yes because they need men to fulfil an emotional and sexual vacuum in their lives

2.general thoery..this theory states that men and women cant do without each other. a mans existence is a directly propotional to the function of a woman..therefore a man needs a woman for so many reasons .any woman that opined that she doesnt need a man in this theory is suffering from acute delusion.

note..imagine a world without men...the world wouldnt have reached civilisation and probably a very boring world

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Daeylar(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
MsRoe:
We are all interdependent as human beings. On a macro level, we all depend on the skills and contributions of each other for the perpetuation of the human race, economic productivity, etc. Women need women; women need men; men need women as well as their fellow men. A race made up of only women or only men, will not survive for too long.

But if you're asking if a woman can live a happy and fulfilled life (achieve self-actualization) without ever sharing it with a male mate (by marriage or domestic partnership), then yes: some women can absolutely do without a man. Homosexuals who never want children........Like Ellen & Portia; asexuals; and misandrists who conscientiously exclude men from their personal lives.

Exactly, I also believe some women who are not part of the above categories you listed can also do without a man. Nice

FortuneTeller:

Exactly! Men aren't needed because the system provides women with everything they need for their families. Who wants to be intentionally aggravated when they don't have to be?

Very true,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Of course, any woman can live without a man, the question IS:"why would anyone wanna do that?"
Men need women and vice versa, it's the balance to a happy life (for most).... As even lesbians would need a man if/when they decide to have kids.

So really, why would a straight woman want to do without men?! Makes no damn sense!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
oloyede252:
some people cant just do without insulting mr toks. really bad...can women do without men? this question for me can be viewed from two perspectives.
1.personal theory
2.general theory

1.personal theory .this theory states that men and women can do without each other based on their orientation.to some women the question can be either yes or no depending on the sexual and general orientation of the said individual. most lesbians or women who generally hates men would actually say they dont need or want men but that just based on the personal perspective and others who are straight would say yes because they need men to fulfil an emotional and sexual vacuum in their lives

2.general thoery..this theory states that men and women cant do without each other. a mans existence is a directly propotional to the function of a woman..therefore a man needs a woman for so many reasons .any woman that opined that she doesnt need a man in this theory is suffering from acute delusion.

note..imagine a world without men...the world wouldnt have reached civilisation and probably a very boring world

Insightful
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Toks2008:
Can a lady really do without a man?

Many ladies are quick to use the words "I don't need a man in my life" but I see this an a funny statement cos every woman in the real sense needs a woman and visavis.

Even lesbians sometimes need a man to do some manly things in the house or in her life considered too hectic or complicated for a woman and will definitely need a MAN's fluid for procreation and those who are single yet claim not to need a man ends up having male friends and sometimes have a male sex mate somewhere.

I know many ladies will argue that they can always hire a MAN and pay him for some manly duties and I wonder if this is not the same as needing a MAN even if they have to pay cos some ladies also pay MEN for s.x.
But maybe I'm still ignorant of some facts so I would like to read more views from nairalanders. .

Can a woman truly do without a man?

I believe that when you hear a woman proclaim that she doesn't need a man she's talking about financially which is a plus for men.

Every man should want a woman who wants him for his love, companionship, and strength not his money.

I will use myself for an example. I have a job /career that I truly love. My job has paid me enough to purchase my own home and I'm still in my twenties.

I have my own garden in my backyard which I love, telI them KingTom about my garden, I have my own car and a truck.
Do I think that I do not need a man, financially (yes ) but physically, spiritually, emotionly , sexually and my protector, hell NO.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by newslifeop: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Without. Dick
..no
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
khiaa:

I believe that when you hear a woman proclaim that she doesn't need a man she's talking about financially which is a plus for men.

Every man should want a woman who wants him for his love, companionship, and strength not his money.

I will use myself for an example. I have a job /career that I truly love. My job has paid me enough to purchase my own home and I'm still in my twenties.

I have my own garden in my backyard which I love, telI them KingTom about my garden, I have my own car and a truck.
Do I think that I do not need a man, financially (yes ) but physically, spiritually, emotionly , sexually and my protector, hell NO.

Baby I'm hot just like an oven, I need some loviiiinn, baaaaaabyy I can't hold it much longer it's getting stronger and stronger and when I get that feeelin I want sexual healing, sexual healing oh baby makes me feel so fine pooping helps relieve my mind. grin
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
khiaa:

[s]I will use myself for an example. I have a job /career that I truly love. My job has paid me enough to purchase my own home and I'm still in my twenties.

[/s]

If the embolden is a true reflection of your persona then i humbly propose..."BMW"
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
A wise woman can do without a bad man but someone like moi cannot do without a good resourceful man.
Not just a man!
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
alexialin:
A wise woman can do without a bad man but someone like moi cannot do without a good resourceful man.
Not just a man!

I see
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
KingTom:

Baby I'm hot just like an oven, I need some loviiiinn, baaaaaabyy I can't hold it much longer it's getting stronger and stronger and when I get that feeelin I want sexual healing, sexual healing oh baby makes me feel so fine pooping helps relieve my mind. grin

LMAO, POOPING grin grin grin I miss you so much. Why aren't we connecting anymore?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO, POOPING grin grin grin I miss you so much. Why aren't we connecting anymore?
don't know o and it bothers me cry but I'll find a hole way. I promise grin
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
KingTom:
don't know o and it bothers me cry but I'll find a hole way. I promise grin

Lol grin grin grin You are so nasty and I like it.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by KingTom(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin grin grin You are so nasty and I like it. ��
You know me I'm Mr. Boombastic grin I love being nasty. How you doing by the way cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Does this make sense to you?

Some men say they can do without women, and it has nothing to do with services rendered by women. It's about emotional commitment.
These kind of women don't connect with men and it isn't always because they have been heartbroken.

Some people are disgusted by the opposite sex on a personal level. It doesn't mean they all want to eradicate the opposite sex, so...you men shouldn't be scared that you will become useless. Some of us women still fancy you all, and some of your fellow men fancy you guys too.
The question is, can you POCOHANTAS do without a man in your life?cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2017
God has made it in such a way that one sex can not do without the other.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Does this make sense to you?

Some men say they can do without women, and it has nothing to do with services rendered by women. It's about emotional commitment.
These kind of women don't connect with men and it isn't always because they have been heartbroken.

Some people are disgusted by the opposite sex on a personal level. It doesn't mean they all want to eradicate the opposite sex, so...you men shouldn't be scared that you will become useless. Some of us women still fancy you all, and some of your fellow men fancy you guys too.

You have a good point though but for me o...I no fit do without a woman o
can't even imagine it...
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Nearly every woman needs a man in her life. Most of these people ranting that they prefer to be single are only frustrated due to their sour relationship experience with men

Let them find men that will treat them right and watch them shove the feminism bullcrap into their asses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need him. I am paying him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink
men no longer needed....they are just to be enjoyed.na u talk am oo grin grin...hmmmm wink....very big banana fall on u cheesy

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I see

Yup! smiley
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Togzin here is my wattsup number o8o23146o46
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need him. I am paying him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink
so in other words, you don't need men
You just pay for male to meet your emotional needs
You just pay some one to be there when you are down.and you need motivation
So in conclusion you love money and you need money more than men even if money can be exhausted
grin grin
You know what is the end product of ladies like that sha
You certainly are not short of role models
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
I know many ladies go dey form but deep inside they know they can't do without a man.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by auntysimbiat(f): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't think so
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
I don't think so
Abii!
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
cry
nop:
Without. Dick
..no
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
I don't think so
I see...
I guess this is a good one for the night...cc:lalasticlala
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by akaahs(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mumbo-Jumbo post

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by GOFRONT(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2017
From the few matured and immatured girls i hav interacted with within my Vicinity, it shows me that ladies are weaker vessels and men have really capitalised on this to Toil with their emotions, sweet lies, heartbleed, heartbreak. Ladies shed tears everyday somwhere because of a Man and when they get over it and their heart gets Solid for the meantime, then they come up with "I CAN DO WITHOUT A MAN" but they cannot. I even saw a lady on a monday morning tryna Dust her car by hersef and it wasnt fit for her at all. A boy or man is needed here.

Now Remember that Law in Physics: States that to Every action there is an egual and opposite reaction. The action of men is what led to Reaction of some ladies comin up with som lines like #Menarescum...#Teamsingleandhappyladies

Later they resulted to #Wecandowithoutmen which has birthed Op's Question.......Sadly It's a man's world, but sooner or later women will do without men as some men have started doin without women Already......
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
GNT:
From the few matured and immatured girls i hav interacted with within my Vicinity, it shows me that ladies are weaker vessels and men have really capitalised on this to Toil with their emotions, sweet lies, heartbleed, heartbreak. Ladies shed tears everyday somwhere because of a Man and when they get over it and their heart gets Solid for the meantime, then they come up with "I CAN DO WITHOUT A MAN" but they cannot. I even saw a lady on a monday morning tryna Dust her car by hersef and it wasnt fit for her at all. A boy or man is needed here.

Now Remember that Law in Physics: States that to Every action there is an egual and opposite reaction. The action of men is what led to Reaction of some ladies comin up with som lines like #Menarescum...#Teamsingleandhappyladies

Later they resulted to #Wecandowithoutmen which has birthed Op's Question.......Sadly It's a man's world, but sooner or later women will do without men as some men have started doin without women Already......

Insightful.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
lalasticlala what do you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.