Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? (19387 Views)

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) / Nigeria Customs Gives Deadline For Payment Of Import Duty On All Smuggled Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by king406(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is it true that any car from 2012 and above has to be paid 70% the price of the car as custom duty??
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
synergybj:
To calculate custom duty, your duty is calculated based on summing up surface duty (% of CIF), surcharge, administrative charge (CISS), ECOWAS Trade Liberalization Scheme (ETLS), and 5% VAT.

In your case, FOB + Freight and Insurance cost = CIF which is #4,400,000 in your case.

Surface duty @35% is 1,540,000
Surcharge @7% of surface is 107,800
ETLS @ 0.5% of CIF is 22,000
CISS @1% of FOB ($10,000) is 36,700
VAT @5% of all above is 85,325
Total duty payable is 1,791,825.

I hope this helps u.

I have been trying to figure out the basis of the calculation. please do better telling us the year and (type of vehicle you calculated, its dollar value and other details to avoid misconception. thank you
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
king406:
Is it true that any car from 2012 and above has to be paid 70% the price of the car as custom duty??

Not true. only new vehicles
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by Damolux01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pkease, can someone still pay duty on cars of 1998, 1999 model considering the agelong of manufacture...i heard the benchmark is 15 years or the rule doesnt apply again...If it doesnt anymore. How much will clear a Car of 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001...Using Golf 3 and 4 as instances. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
saintjoel:

There's no country that importers pay import duties without agents. The only issue we have is just because the entire system is corrupt and government has been using it as an avenue to exploit Nigerians for years but I learnt that our duty is still okay compared to some other countries. I've clients from Ghana and Cameroon that sometimes call us to process Nigerian duty and plate numbers for their vehicles and the drive with Ecowas driver's licenses,,people even come from Republic of Benin. Our systems is just filled with loopholes and even we as agents bear the brunt because people believe we're rolling in money just because we're agents.
Thats wrong, in the UK, you dont need agent to pay duty on things imported,custom duty is payable @ the post office in certain instance or added to shipping quotes and paid in one go.Or customs will write you and give you the bill to go pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by oliverjiad(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Readonee35L:

Understood.
Bribery and Corruption is the order of the day
u get am
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
erico2k2:

Thats wrong, in the UK, you dont need agent to pay duty on things imported,custom duty is payable @ the post office in certain instance or added to shipping quotes and paid in one go.Or customs will write you and give you the bill to go pay.

There are customs brokers in the United kingdom and I can start listing some details if you want. I still stand on it that has long has there is import duty involved, you'll have custom brokers.

This https://www.dfsworldwide.com/import-to-uk.html is just one example.

IFCBA (International Federation of Customs Broker Associations) is the international parent body of all agents in world and there is even a school where you can study to be a customs broker in Australia.

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by erico2k2(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
saintjoel:

There are customs brokers in the United kingdom and I can start listing some details if you want. I still stand on it that has long has there is import duty involved, you'll have custom brokers.

This https://www.dfsworldwide.com/import-to-uk.html is just one example.

IFCBA (International Federation of Customs Broker Associations) is the international parent body of all agents in world and there is even a school where you can study to be a customs broker in Australia.
You got it wrong, I never said there are no custom brokers, I said you do not need to use them, you can use an agent to rent a house here but you do not need them if you can do the dirty work involved same as custom agents

11 Likes

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by Damolux01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Damolux01:
Pkease, can someone still pay duty on cars of 1998, 1999 model considering the agelong of manufacture...i heard the benchmark is 15 years or the rule doesnt apply again...If it doesnt anymore. How much will clear a Car of 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001...Using Golf 3 and 4 as instances. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes. I calculated that based on the cost and quote you gave to me which is about the average cost of a camry. You can see how i arrived at 1.791,825 naira. (you can set aside 100,000 for agent fees) The agent that sent you 2.8m - 3.2m quote should give you the breakdown of how he got that number. But from my experience, no custom will disturb you as per duty on and off the road with a 1.791.825 duty payment for a used camry. Don't take my word for it, if you are less busy, walk into any custom command, ask for a valuation officer, he will gladly give you a duty estimate which i bet will be much lower than 2.8million and closer to my 1.791,825. Goodluck

Readonee35L:

This post of yours is very helpful.
Thank you.
With that formula above.
The duty on any car can be calculated.
So here is the thing.
If I decide to pay 1,791,825 duty on the car, as against the 2.8-3.2m quoted by agents, Am I free from the fĂșck customs on the road ?
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
the basis of my calculation is on the information supplied by the OP which is on the 1st page.
sheffyUTD:

I have been trying to figure out the basis of the calculation. please do better telling us the year and (type of vehicle you calculated, its dollar value and other details to avoid misconception. thank you
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Same way your wives/girlfriends explain to you that the five thousand naira you gave them cant cook a pot of soup, but still manage to present you a decent meal at the end of the day.
saintjoel:

We agents already know this but how do you explain in n to a layman without confusing them?

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
synergybj:
Yes. I calculated that based on the cost and quote you gave to me which is about the average cost of a camry. You can see how i arrived at 1.791,825 naira. (you can set aside 100,000 for agent fees) The agent that sent you 2.8m - 3.2m quote should give you the breakdown of how he got that number. But from my experience, no custom will disturb you as per duty on and off the road with a 1.791.825 duty payment for a used camry. Don't take my word for it, if you are less busy, walk into any custom command, ask for a valuation officer, he will gladly give you a duty estimate which i bet will be much lower than 2.8million and closer to my 1.791,825. Goodluck

Oga stop misleading people with your assumptions. Tell us how much customs value 2015 Camry, its surface duty, settlements to arrive at your 1.5/1.7m and not the amount the OP bought the vehicle. You will be helping Majority with that.
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by Readonee35L(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
sheffyUTD:

Oga stop misleading people with your assumptions. Tell us how much customs value 2015 Camry, its surface duty, settlements to arrive at your 1.5/1.7m and not the amount the OP bought the vehicle. You will be helping Majority with that.
Mr Sheffy.
He gave us the formula of his calculation and how he arrived at his number.
The duty he quoted is for the value I gave not for ever other 2015 Camry .

This was his post.
//////

To calculate custom duty, your duty is calculated based on summing up surface duty (% of CIF), surcharge, administrative charge (CISS), ECOWAS Trade Liberalization Scheme (ETLS), and 5% VAT.

In your case, FOB + Freight and Insurance cost = CIF which is #4,400,000 in your case.

Total duty payable is 1,791,825
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
synergybj:

Where did you get the experience if I may ask and where have you been practising as an AGENT. The N1.7m that you've quoted is for which year of manufacture if it's for a Toyota Camry and which tariff are you quoting from. I will suggest that you stop misleading people.

"Surface duty @35% is 1,540,000
Total duty payable is 1,791,825"

According to you,is this calculated after you've been given a value or what?

So, you're saying that customs will not disturb any importer with a 2015 Camry that wants to pay N1.7m abi, I pity the person that tries that. If you're also paying N1.7m ,how much goes to processing papers like examination papers, valuation etc. How much is 2015 camry in the tariff that a customs officer will now give you N1.7m as value?
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Readonee35L:

Mr Sheffy.

This was his post.
//////

If you go with his calculations, you and your car will be on a long thing. Those calculations are done after your agent has collected the value from valuations and not before collecting value. I've already shown you the assumed tariff rates and that's what customs use,they don't bother to ask Mr A how much he has bought his vehicle or how much Mr B bought his too.

All they know is that the federal ministry of finance has given them a assumed dollar rate for every vehicle coming into the country and that's what they stick to. Which office will you even step into to start telling them that I bought my car for XYZ amount, they'll calmly walk you out of the office with no hassles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Readonee35L:

Mr Sheffy.

This was his post.
//////

clearly understood sir. I don't have issues with that but this:

synergybj:
But from my experience, no custom will disturb you as per duty on and off the road with a 1.791.825 duty payment for a used camry.

This is not about common sense but fact.
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
synergybj:
But from my experience, no custom will disturb you as per duty on and off the road with a 1.791.825 duty payment for a used camry. Don't take my word for it, if you are less busy, walk into any custom command, ask for a valuation officer, he will gladly give you a duty estimate which i bet will be much lower than 2.8million and closer to my 1.791,825. Goodluck

N1,791,825 duty for which manufacture year of Toyota Camry?
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Here we go again... Am sure there are agents here on Nairaland, let see their quotes and breakdown. My post is based on the Ops data. If he wants more clarification he can walk into any custom command, a valuation officer would walk him through the calculations. Which one is misleading here?

sheffyUTD:

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Instead of suggestions, why not point out which part of my post is misleading.
saintjoel:

Where did you get the experience if I may ask and where have you been practising as an AGENT. The N1.7m that you've quoted is for which year of manufacture if it's for a Toyota Camry and which tariff are you quoting from. I will suggest that you stop misleading people.

"Surface duty @35% is 1,540,000
Total duty payable is 1,791,825"

According to you,is this calculated after you've been given a value or what?

So, you're saying that customs will not disturb any importer with a 2015 Camry that wants to pay N1.7m abi, I pity the person that tries that. If you're also paying N1.7m ,how much goes to processing papers like examination papers, valuation etc. How much is 2015 camry in the tariff that a customs officer will now give you N1.7m as value?
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Like I said, the OP can walk into custom office and get a valuation for his car.
saintjoel:

N1,791,825 duty for which manufacture year of Toyota Camry?
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by synergybj: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
That is not sacrosanct, its a guideline, more like to give the officer an idea of what the price range should be in case the proforma is heavily shaved. Its not cast in stone. Secondly, due to the inability of some *civil service * custom officers and quack agents that find it difficult to calculate custom duty. That's why you go to the professionals that know their job not half baked agents looking for wuruwuru to the answer.

I have given the OP a custom duty quote for his camry based ON THE DATA he supplied not your usual Lagos wuruwuru. If you have something different, lets see yours. I know what you want is "2015 camry, how much is duty? 2million naira ni." Nah! Tell us how you arrived at that figure.

quote author=saintjoel post=58363772]
sacrosanct
If you go with his calculations, you and your car will be on a long thing. Those calculations are done after your agent has collected the value from valuations and not before collecting value. I've already shown you the assumed tariff rates and that's what customs use,they don't bother to ask Mr A how much he has bought his vehicle or how much Mr B bought his too.

All they know is that the federal ministry of finance has given them a assumed dollar rate for every vehicle coming into the country and that's what they stick to. Which office will you even step into to start telling them that I bought my car for XYZ amount, they'll calmly walk you out of the office with no hassles. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2017
synergybj:
Like I said, the OP can walk into custom office and get a valuation for his car.

Boss, you still don't get it and you're making it seem as if the agent wanted to scam him whereas he was even sincere by quoting the cost of a 2013 Camry for 2015 Camry. Do you know that if we use the tariff and we declare a 2015 Camry as 2015,it will cost almost N5.2m to move it out of the port.

I'm not also against the O. P from going to the Customs himself/herself to apply for value after their agent must've captured and given them the necessary papers, it even pays me as an AGENT if my client decides to go with step by step, so it'll make you see what it costs to pay and process DUTY papers, I'm sure that after you've gone round for a day or two moving round in the rain and sun begging and haggling with customs, you will sit in your house to expect your next shipment. I've had several clients that will ask questions like "Can I pay to bank myself", " can I apply for value myself" etc and I allow them to do everything because it solves the argument of "it seems he cheated me" or "he duped me" but you must pay my service charge before we start processing.

And note, i've not told you that your calculations are wrong but it's machine generated because it's already stored in the database and that's done only after you've obtained value and you've paid to bank, it's not as if it's done by hand or by whatever means. There's no "wuruwuru" anywhere like you're claiming because it shows you don't know one bit of what we do if you claim there's wuruwuru. All I've asked is this, how much does 2015 Camry according to the tariff, which you have been unable to come up with. Just because you saw the calculations on your payslip after clearance doesn't mean that it was done by hand or done before obtaining value or done because the importer declared the rate he bought the vehicle.
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
saintjoel:

Boss, you still don't get it and you're making it seem as if the agent wanted to scam him whereas he was even sincere by quoting the cost of a 2013 Camry for 2015 Camry. Do you know that if we use the tariff and we declare a 2015 Camry as 2015,it will cost almost N5.2m to move it out of the port.

I'm not also against the O. P from going to the Customs himself/herself to apply for value after their agent must've captured and given them the necessary papers, it even pays me as an AGENT if my client decides to go with step by step, so it'll make you see what it costs to pay and process DUTY papers, I'm sure that after you've gone round for a day or two moving round in the rain and sun begging and haggling with customs, you will sit in your house to expect your next shipment. I've had several clients that will ask questions like "Can I pay to bank myself", " can I apply for value myself" etc and I allow them to do everything because it solves the argument of "it seems he cheated me" or "he duped me" but you must pay my service charge before we start processing.

And note, i've not told you that your calculations are wrong but it's machine generated because it's already stored in the database and that's done only after you've obtained value and you've paid to bank, it's not as if it's done by hand or by whatever means. There's no "wuruwuru" anywhere like you're claiming because it shows you don't know one bit of what we do if you claim there's wuruwuru. All I've asked is this, how much does 2015 Camry according to the tariff, which you have been unable to come up with. Just because you saw the calculations on your payslip after clearance doesn't mean that it was done by hand or done before obtaining value or done because the importer declared the rate he bought the vehicle.

Ignore the guy, it does not worth the argument. By his comments, he's clueless as to how things work at Port. You can only learn when you admit your ignorance, his claim of authority over assumptions is not convincible. This is not A for Apple class.
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sultaan(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is corruption fighting back.

This secret information held by these secret guilds makes so much money for them and to be fair the money made on the side between these guilds is more than what the country makes, that is why they will not let is go without a fight.

In a normal system the valuation of your import is easily available on a website or given to you on the counter with rates and other surcharges make a single payment and you leave; no special broker.

If the US customs charge 2.5% duty on cars and if you are living abroad your personal vehicle can come in for free. How much more difficult can we make life more difficult for each other

I am sure you can estimate the duty payable on you car if you go through the customs site with $800 exemption.

If your Camry is $6800 you duty rate is applied to $6000 and you pay 3% for the first $1000 =$30 and 2.5% for $5000 =$75. How will it feel to pay $110 dollars to the federal government ant 7% sales tax to state government

Unless we shut down importation at this financially critical moment this will only get worse. There was a time when duty was %10-%20

NB I did not imply that any individual is corrupt, just giving an example of what corrupt practices look like when not transparent and crucial tools are in the hands of a few who only benefit from the process not the end users.

Any system or law written for the public and is not freely available to the public is corrupt, why will I have to pay a tax collector who works for the government a incentive for me to be able to pay my taxes or why will I need an agent to pay taxes if that is not corrupt what is?

Those who benefit form this system and know of no other way to run this system will see it as perfectly normal but the users who this system was created for will see all the faults and corruption in it.

10 Likes

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by depair: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
how did benin republic achieve flat rate duty. cant we emulate same. can we take this fight to social media using #transparentduty

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by Marpol: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2017
sheffyUTD:

Ignore the guy, it does not worth the argument. By his comments, he's clueless as to how things work at Port. You can only learn when you admit your ignorance, his claim of authority over assumptions is not convincible. This is not A for Apple class.

The guy posted something and you have been trying hard to discredit it.

Give us your own breakdown if you feel his breakdown is incorrect.

Agents are very shady people.

5 Likes

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Marpol:

Agents are not shady people because it seems you've closed your eyes to all that had been explained above. Well, I'll take the pains to teach you again and if you still think otherwise, you can also spare around N30million NAIRA to setup your DTI, register it with customs and ministry of finance ,get agents to work with you and start processing duties too.

No one has discredited the man,neither have we said that the calculation is wrong but what we have said is as follows :-

1. When your car gets to the port and you contact your agent, he goes into a DTI to capture and also write an application to the valuation unit .

2 . The valuation unit already has a template like the one I'll still show below. The template is an assumed dollar rate for each manufacture year of vehicles drawn up by the ministry of finance and downloaded into the database of Nigerian customs.

3. The calculation is now done based on the valuation that your agent is given and it's done when paying to bank because it's machine generated, it's not done by hand. As you pay what the valuations unit has given you, the payslip that the banks give you will be printed out with the calculations on it.

Now, his calculations would've worked if the Nigerian system allows you to declare the amount that each and every person buys his/her vehicle but it doesn't work that way and that's what we've tried to highlight before you came forward to say "agents are shady". Nothing or no one has stopped anyone from been an AGENT,you Cam also leave your job to become one.

The same agents that you're discrediting have been going up and down,from Lagos to Abuja trying to get The Federal government to drop the rates and also bring sanity to the system, do you think if ALNCA and NAGAFF have been sitting idle,government wouldn't have done more than what they've been doing right now. Go on the internet and read about the many times we've always gone on strike because of government policies aimed towards importation and how the borders and ports are operated.

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by saintjoel(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
depair:
how did benin republic achieve flat rate duty. cant we emulate same.
can we take this fight to social media using #transparentduty

Don't mix things up, Benin only charges the same rate for vehicles in transit to Nigeria and other countries. It's so expensive when it comes their own citizens that even ordinary plate numbers for commercial cars cost 900,000 cefa (N553,500) . That's why some of them opt for Nigerian duty and plate numbers for their vehicles and they drive around with Ecowas brown card.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Marpol:

I believe you read the post from the beginning. I asked him the basis of his calculation and he reference the value OP quoted, fine. The calculation was correct. In the same post, he turned to say that's d duty to be paid for 2015 Camry. That is why I asked him to quote from value chat the value for the car and how he arrived at the quoted duty. If he's in the know of how things work with Nigeria customs, your purchase price don't work for vehicles; except general cargo.

The main motive for asking the question of basis this. To avoid misleading people. Yet, some are already saying corruption fighting back. nobody is trying to discredit him.

For clarity sake, 2015 Camry value on Customs chat is $28k for hybrid and $33,000 for normal. Using the smaller value
I.e

28,000 * 306 (exchange rate) = 8,568,000
@ 35% (surface duty) = 2,998,800
With this total duty is (surface * 1.281) = 3,841,463

Now, for customs to give you 1.5m as surface instead of 2.9m, if they will ever give, how much will they take from valuation unit, releasing officer, gate, Customs Processing Center and others. This is a simple thing I expected when I asked for people to understand. Nobody is trying to rip off or scam anyone.

I hope the shady aspect is not for me sir.
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by DaimlerBen(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
depair:
how did benin republic achieve flat rate duty. cant we emulate same.
can we take this fight to social media using #transparentduty

Hmm, social media fight.
Look what it did for 2Face.
Re: Outrageous Custom Duties, Any Real Way To Calculate Accurate Duty On Cars?? by sheffyUTD(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2017
saintjoel:

Don't mix things up, Benin only charges the same rate for vehicles in transit to Nigeria and other countries. It's so expensive when it comes their own citizens that even ordinary plate numbers for commercial cars cost 900,000 cefa (N553,500) . That's why some of them opt for Nigerian duty and plate numbers for their vehicles and they drive around with Ecowas brown card.

Thank you for this sir. So much unawareness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Safety Tips For Night Driving You Should Never Neglect / You Too Can Identify A Hybrid Car / Epsom Salt test? Can it really restore a failing car battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.