Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Paradox Of Money And Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paradox Of Money And Women (12429 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Paradox Of Polygamy / Love, Money And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Decryptor(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

So the broke back monkeys are still complainin?? Abeg if u no get money go find the woman that doesn't care!! Simple soo many ladies here have said they don't care if the man has money or not if he is poor and unfortunate if he is lazy or silly abu?? So men will just have to find them! As for me I stand by it! If I have 1 million my man must have 2 if I get an a my man must get an a* if I drive a lexis my man must drive a bentley my man must complement me!!!!
So im sawy if the BANs feel left out; thatsbjust the way life is!

Ayettymamma or whateva, i sorry 4 u. It is women like you that will be hand-picking men and rejecting suitors because of material things and then by the time you hit 40 and become a "MAMA WITHOUT THE AYETTY", you'll begin to look for younger men to ensnare all in the name of your man complementing you! Tufiakwa! SORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tbaba83(m): 1:26am On Feb 12, 2010
hehehehe u dey mind am hehehehehe looser
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GeorgeD1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
na wao! why woman dey greedy like dis sef?
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chinedumo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
chinedumo:

well I think gals who can nourish up guys to prosperity are better. Cos if u have a fair weather friend she will only succeed in draining and milking u dry. with A guy u nurtured from nothing to something, u can easily fight off rivals on legitimate grounds that he is your Labour. and that u were with him through thick and thin. To be honest with u most guys don't deserve dis honour both I tell u do it in the name of the LORD(JESUS) and in da name of True love ( remember GOD is love and he that loveth is born of God and knoweth God) which u profess and claim. This is Godly (christian) union and living. do God who sees in secret will reward u openly.
Side note:
I will like to suggest to gals out there to open forums like this to air there grivences mind and heart opinions too. like guys out here are doing. It will help educate guys on correct behavioral (and practical christian living). just like guys here are expressing themselves some true some biased. I personal love to hear a woman view of things thank and God bless
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by sexdoll: 10:07pm On May 10, 2018
ccollins:
Osuofia sang a song for greedy women:KNOW ME WHEN I Am poor and not when i'm rich.the same relationship.

...not when i am rich; you claim relationship. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When a lady has a flat feet. / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.