Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Paradox Of Money And Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paradox Of Money And Women (12432 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Paradox Of Polygamy / Love, Money And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by smooooooth: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
u take issues to seriously, was just messing with ya. besides i dont do good girls.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Gabry(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

i thought your asian??

i hear asian women dont care abt money?

hmm this is new!

yes I am but I have to admit that the malaysian females here are mostly Gold Diggers. . . Especially the Indians and the Malays and the Chinese and the. . Gosh! basically all I guess. undecided
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chinedumo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
4 da mean time
I think guys should hope to get rich if they think rich is fun. Till then
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ayettymama(f): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
hmm well i was told specifically japanese women are not like that

the ones inno are rich so they dont need to dig gold

but rich men come around tryin to impress them all the time

then again its in asian culture to splash out on women

i dunno why all these jungle monkeys are complainin

*runs away*
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Gabry(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^ LMAO!

yeah, u are right. Where I come from, my family is filled with females and all of us wre brought up very independantly. I think too independant till some of our husbands tends to use us for the wrong reasons embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ayettymama(f): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^ but thats what alot of people dont understand

its dog eat dog

if u dont make the man splash out on you

he will defo take advantage
and start scrubbin off u!
thats the way it is

they are all complainin abt women
but they are worst!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Gabry(f): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^ Exactly! And even if we are gold diggers (as they claim us all to be) still, we suffer more on this earth moe than they do. Evidence : Child birth, Period, Breaking the virginity pain, menaupause, hormone change, infections at private part and etc etc./
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tbaba83(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
u know we wot? we didnt really need to hear dat bit on infections. ewwww
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Gabry(f): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^ So in that case, we dont need to hear you boys complaining than wink
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by zeedee(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Boohoo, "why are women like this" boohoo and poopoo.
If it was a woman that won the money dont u think her on/off boyfriend would be ON?
Puh-lease, gimme a break. It's not just women. Who doesn't like money?
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
zeedee:

Boohoo, "why are women like this" boohoo and poopoo.
If it was a woman that won the money dont u think her on/off boyfriend would be ON?
Puh-lease, gimme a break. It's not just women. Who doesn't like money?

True speak na.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by gee2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
haba! she aint gat any rep cos she lost it immediately she saw money(ego, kudi, owo). she gonn wed a baboon that's got money then.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GL(f): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
smooooooth:

okay i hear u cos this is 2010 doesnt mean the role of the man has changed. i bet by 2020 she will be feeding your backside. cos she is a modern woman stucked with the wrong man. God help u, make i catch your babe, i will sway her with some blink blink. and too bad u dnt know what a five year old knows.

u guys have been complaining that women are gold-diggers, now someone is saying he has proof that not all women are like that and you say you can sway her with money. what do u guys really want then? this gold-digging thing is actually being promoted by men who try to get women's attention with their wealth.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ayettymama(f): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^ exactly
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by bawomolo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
You guys are just flexing yeye muscles. A man who loves a woman can spend his life savings on her.

Jesu Kristi, you women have been watching way too much cinderalla movies.  no be only life savings, add inheritance on top am.

1 Like

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GeorgeD1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
no mind am. na only themselves dem sabi.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by bawomolo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
George_D:

no mind am. na only themselves dem sabi.

abi o. demonstration of craziness.

then again its in asian culture to splash out on women

you mean in india where the women pay the bride price? no be only splash na waterfall.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by H2O2: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
watch thieves rant grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by fifi09(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
Both genders can be greedy, it's a human condition Not a gender thing.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by lordkrato(m): 2:15am On Feb 05, 2010
^^^^ nothing equal in this oooo, females like the feel of power esp. money.It's like heroin, they can't help it.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by zeedee(f): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2010
GL:

lmao @ "blink blink"
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ccollins(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2010
But what about guyz that hire women for P.I.M.P job
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by vanariso(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2010
I say its nature, cruel to some people and specie at one time and magnanimous to some other people and specie at one time .It could also change dramatically without notice, and it can remain stable in certain situation , as in this context, GOD has blessed women and please dont beef thme, its not their fault.

Women are fun seeking creatures
Where ever there is wealth/money, there is fun
and so you will find women tending to gravitate towards that end.
Dont blame them.Its never a fault, GOD has created them like that.

Have you ever wondered why this following scenario( Life cycle of a woman) is so true,
1. Will a girl grows up the father caters for her
2.At her teens,A father and boyfriend favours her
3.At puberty/adulthood, a hubby/father/sugardaddy caters for her
4. At old age ,her male children caters for her till she dies

So you see, she is blessed all true are life.

Long live women, Eyin iya , Mogbedi o!!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by hbabe(f): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2010
Going through all these posts, it appears that most guys on NL are hooked on girls who don't work but depend on guys for hand-outs.
It is quite shameful.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2010
hbabe:

Going through all these posts, it appears that most guys on NL are hooked on girls who don't work but depend on guys for hand-outs.
It is quite shameful.
semantics
most gurls here dont work and depend on guys for manna

thats more like it
say it as it is

guys here have gurls (the ones that work and the ones tht dont work)
the comments are for those who would want to suck dry cos they believe God has assigned the man from heaven to cater for dem
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ccollins(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2010
Osuofia sang a song for greedy women:KNOW ME WHEN I Am poor and not when i'm rich.the same relationship.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by hbabe(f): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2010
tkb417:

semantics
most gurls here dont work and depend on guys for manna

thats more like it
say it as it is

guys here have gurls (the ones that work and the ones tht dont work)
the comments are for those who would want to suck dry cos they believe God has assigned the man from heaven to cater for dem

I must have misunderstood some guys who stated all ladies!
All, some and most do not mean the same thing.
All means without exception
Some means a part/fraction
Most means majority

Maybe we should really pay attention to semantics in our arguments.
Most men like to date girls who are rich while some like to date the poor ones so they can control and be lord and master.

Anyway, enjoy your discussion. cool
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2010
hbabe:

I must have misunderstood some guys who stated all ladies!
All, some and most do not mean the same thing.
All means without exception
Some means a part/fraction
Most means majority

Maybe we should really pay attention to semantics in our arguments.
Most men like to date girls who are rich while some like to date the poor ones so they can control and be lord and master.

Anyway, enjoy your discussion. cool
hbabe, i understand ur point
but wait, u wan teach me english?
lol
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by hbabe(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2010
tkb417:

hbabe, i understand your point
but wait, u wan teach me english?
lol

Who dash me that kind liver! I no know book!
The only English I know is Waffi pidgin English.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by DeepSoul(f): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2010
Agreed, there are greedy girls these days but then, for the men, obliging them is entirely optional! No be by force na

However, if that woman is your wife, you have absolutely no reason(s) to complain

In Genesis 3:16, God said to Eve "Great will be your pain in childbirth; in sorrow will your children come to birth. . . . . ."

In Verse 17, He said to Adam ". . . . . .the earth is cursed on your account; in pain you will get your food from it all your life"

In 19 he said to Adam, "With the hard work of your hands you will get your bread till you back to the earth from which you were taken . . . . ."

Adam & Eve committed a crime and they both had to pay for it in different ways. God has already apportioned our "sufferings". For the women, it's the pain of childbirth. For the men, it's hustling for the women and kids. Both "sufferings" are beneficial to both parties so I guess it's safe for me to say there's a balance.

When a woman goes through al that unimaginable pain and bears a child, to whose advantage is it?
Answer: The woman and the man

When a man goes through all the suffer head in this world just to "get food", to whose advantage should it be?
Answer: The woman and the man.

If you are lucky enough to have a Proverbs 31 woman, good for you! Just count it as jara. But, never mix it up. It is primarily the man's responsibility to provide for his family.

All these stingy Nigerian men making noise. When they see a woman who isn't interested in money, they take FULL advantage of that woman.

I was raised to be super independent and I was (still sort of am) never interested in how much a man had nor whether he was willing to spend it on me. But along the line, one stingy ibo boy took advantage of that and showed me pepper.

But I also just discovered that if a man truly loves you (and is married to you or has intentions to marry you), he'd be willing to spend ANYTHING on you without being coerced. Atleast, I think so. . . . .
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2010
#When monie dey woman go kum;
when monie no dey woman go go
#

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics) / #fallon¥ouchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.