Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Paradox Of Money And Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paradox Of Money And Women (12434 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Paradox Of Polygamy / Love, Money And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by TOPE20001(f): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2010
First of all, who doesnt love money? grin
Most guys too would have done the same thing the chic is doing if they were in that position . . . .so whats the buahaha? undecided
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chidipupay(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2010
Moyola:

#When monie dey woman go kum;
when monie no dey woman go go
#

But i think it is not applicable to all women
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2010
chidipupay:

Yeah! only to those who take delight in penury! tongue
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by hbabe(f): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2010
Moyola:

#When monie dey woman go kum;
when monie no dey woman go go
#

Moyola:

Iyawo mi I have just filed for a divorce. wink
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2010
hbabe:

Iyawo mi I have just filed for a divorce. wink

When? What happened? shocked embarassed
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chidipupay(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2010
Moyola:

Some are ok with what they have. I know everybody likes money, but to some it is not the first.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GeorgeD1(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2010
vanariso,
your right, they are indeed fun-seeking creatures by nature grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Decryptor(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
Nigerian girl wey money no kill for dis world, caterpillar wey fail brake no fit kill am. angry angry
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Decryptor(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
Nigerian girl wey money no kill for dis world, caterpillar wey fail brake no fit kill am. angry angry
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by lizzybabe1(f): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
Decryptor:

I hope you realise that the girl in the story is not Nigerian. angry angry
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Decryptor(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
lizzybabe1:

I hope you realise that the girl in the story is not Nigerian. angry angry

I know. I made my statement based on what some girls in this thread are "yapping" with their big mouths
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GeorgeD1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
you must be a spirit to see their mouths from the comfort of your keyboard. grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by fifi09(f): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
chidipupay:

Okaaaay, thank you!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ayettymama(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2010
So the broke back monkeys are still complainin?? Abeg if u no get money go find the woman that doesn't care!! Simple soo many ladies here have said they don't care if the man has money or not if he is poor and unfortunate if he is lazy or silly abu?? So men will just have to find them! As for me I stand by it! If I have 1 million my man must have 2 if I get an a my man must get an a* if I drive a lexis my man must drive a bentley my man must complement me!!!!
So im sawy if the BANs feel left out; thatsbjust the way life is!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by lizzybabe1(f): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2010
ayettymama:

So the broke back monkeys are still complainin??

Lol @ Brokeback Monkeys. I've got a new slang to add to my Slang Dictionary. grin grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chinedumo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
well I think gals who can nourish up guys to prosperity are better. Cos if u have a fair weather friend she will only succeed in draining and milking u dry. with A guy u nurtured from nothing to something, u can easily fight off rivals on legitimate grounds that he is ur Labour. and that u were with him through thick and thin. To be honest with u most guys don't deserve dis honour both I tell u do it in the name of the LORD(JESUS) and in da name of True love ( remember GOD is love and he that loveth is born of God and knoweth God) which u profess and claim. This is Godly (christian) union and living. do God who sees in secret will reward u openly.
Side note:
I will like to suggest to gals out there to open forums like this to air there grivences mind and heart opinions too. like guys out here are doing. It will help educate guys on correct behavioral (and practical christian living). just like guys here are expressing themselves some true some biased. I personal love to hear a woman view of things thank and God bless
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tbaba83(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2010
thats d funny tin about women rantings. attributing lack of money to laziness. hehehehehe. as they start to get older n lonley thats when dey realize their standards are way too high and start reducing them,
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2010
This is interesting. grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by vanilson(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
may b d tie cnt b broken ,,,,,,women and money
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tbaba83(m): 2:09am On Feb 09, 2010
u remeber dat will smith movie called pursuit of hapiness where d woman left him because he was a broke back monkey? funny how d movie ended

1 Like

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Kunbee: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2010
*subscribing*
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GeorgeD1(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2010
no money, no honey grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by whitelexi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
Funny thing about this whole thing is that the girls that make the loudest argument about this are usually the most greedy ones who think of nothing but making materialistic ends meet by all means whether hook or crook. . . Such women have no regard for men or respect and usually end up kicked out on the side. grin grin grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by ravenzord(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
I have a problem with lotsa modern women, they want to be seen as strong, independent women, yet they want the man to provide for them and take care of their every need. If a man caters for your whole existence, what stops him from treating you as one of his belongings? Afterall he practically bought you with his money.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2010
I had this gurl who was always demanding for all what not and at the end of the day the relationship went bad just because i couldn't give her all that she asked for. Now that i've got another lovely gurl. I feel like getting back at her.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2010
chipmunkey:

I had this gurl who was always demanding for all what not and at the end of the day the relationship went bad just because i couldn't give her all that she asked for. Now that i've got another lovely gurl. I feel like getting back at her.

Why bother, your happy now.

Guys who who stay with such leeches a digging a pit for themself. Plenty decent hard working girls about.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
nihun:

Why bother, your happy now.

Guys who who stay with such leeches a digging a pit for themself. Plenty decent hard working girls about.
yeah brova, she makes me happy and a very hardworking person too. I just don't know why i feel like taking vengeance.
girls out there should learn how to traet a guy even you're going to break up, let it be a good one.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by nihun(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
You misunderstood me, i mean the girl i have now makes me happy and she is hardworking too , not a demanding one. The other one was just bad for me.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
It wil be very difficult in dis present day 2 find a girl dat wil luv u if u re broke. Even if there is, it wil be 1 out of every 1000, hey! Nobody luvs 2 sufer.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
Every man shuld strugle 4 d control number. because i came 2 undastnd dat d amount of money u have determines d amount of luv nd respect u get. Word!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by whitelexi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^ Wise man cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics) / #fallon¥ouchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.