Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,354 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Paradox Of Money And Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paradox Of Money And Women (12433 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Paradox Of Polygamy / Love, Money And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
GL:

many girls who do this pay back in intimacy. they know the guy won't marry them, just wants to have fun so they trade fun for money.

for a serious guy who wants to marry the woman, she'll be wife, mother, manager of the house. she'll make sure all the menial housework is done. she [b]might even have a career herself and contribute to the family income.[/b]
she must have a career and contribute to the family income
it reads better like that cheesy
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
GL:

many girls who do this pay back in intimacy. they know the guy won't marry them, just wants to have fun so they trade fun for money.

for a serious guy who wants to marry the woman, she'll be wife, mother, manager of the house. she'll make sure all the menial housework is done. she might even have a career herself and contribute to the family income.
looks like we are gradually winning you over.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
H2O2:

In paraphrase, you're blatantly equating yourselves to cheap love-peddlers. In essence implying that you're getting paid to be slept with.

The differentiator between your roles and love-peddlers is that you will actually carry and spit out the baby, while the love-peddler's hole is only used as a release.

SMH

You guys are such hypocrites. It's your gender that come around us boasting of Cars and Luxuries they can afford, talking of trips they can pay for, bragging about connections they can hook you up with! A girl takes interest and you turn around to call her a GD.

You can call us prostitutes if you want to, but if you want to be the head of the family, then I suggest you start making yourself worthwhile . . . financially! tongue
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by chocomillo(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
adolfe bad:

Now i think CHOCOMILO is an irony

considering the fact that the guy who bleeps her isn't really wealthy
lol
Cheap A$$ Mooch angry
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
OMO IBO:

looks like we are gradually winning you over.

i think shes in our camp already
lets work on the 2 ebonys and Uju (the renegade) and others
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by H2O2: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
GL:

for a serious guy who wants to marry the woman, she'll be wife, mother, manager of the house. she'll make sure all the menial housework is done. she might even have a career herself and contribute to the family income.
Now you're speaking my language. I can now invite you over to a dinner for two. Care for a date? cheesy
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ujujoan:

You guys are such hypocrites. It's your gender that come around us boasting of Cars and Luxuries they can afford, talking of trips they can pay for, bragging about connections they can hook you up with! A girl takes interest and you turn around to call her a GD.

You can call us love-peddlers if you want to, but if you want to be the head of the family, then I suggest you start making yourself worthwhile . . . financially! tongue

Thatz it! tongue
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ujujoan:

You can call us love-peddlers if you want to, but if you want to be the head of the family, then I suggest you start making yourself worthwhile . . . financially! tongue
its gud to know money is the only thing i need for my wife to accord me the respect and recognition as the head of the family
nice one!!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by H2O2: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yeah, all you've wrote is "Money will buy you a wife."

We arrived at that consensus eons ago.

2 Likes

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
tkb417:

its gud to know money is the only thing i need for my wife to accord me the respect and recognition as the head of the family
nice one!!

Naa! money is juz 1 of d mainz tongue
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by whitelexi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
Moyola:

And what are the others
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
Moyola:

ure not wrong tongue
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by GEW: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ujujoan:

You can call us love-peddlers if you want to, but if you want to be the head of the family, then  I suggest you start making yourself worthwhile . . . financially!  tongue
uju, i know you wont endorse prostitution and ashewo lifestyle by any other name . would you?
there is nothing wrong in liking money  but money being the @1 thing that attracts any woman to a man is sad dont you think so ma'am?
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
whitelexi:

And what are the others

Yur loyality, care, dhat yu accord her respect in return, etc yu should knw mahn! tongue

tkb417:

ure not wrong tongue

uhmmnn!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by frank317: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
Its ok, girls go for money, make fool out of your selves because mony. But when the guy in the posters story fu_cks the hell out of the girl and dumps her sorry asss, hope she will rememba hw she treated him wen he was not rich. I hope the same girl wont come cryin that all men are mean.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
Well

one can't expect to date MOYO--OLA
without having RICHES
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
LMAO. . . .

I just remembered something that happened a few years back. My Ist year at Uni.

I saw this girl at the shopping mall.
Cot damn! Was she good looking.

Somehow we got talking.
I went on to ask for her number. . . . . .
She immediately asked 'what car do you drive?'

Although i had a car at the time, i told her my friends car cos his was newer.

The rest is history. . . . .
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
adolfe bad:

Well

one can't expect to date MOYO--OLA
without having RICHES

As d name implies, "I rejoice in wealth"!!! Yur hed! grin Lemme gif yu d full name MOYOLA TORIOLA SUBULOLA! cool grin
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by afrobaby(f): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
their is this song that was sang by one of the popular yoruba musician, apology to those swho doesnt understand yoruba, it says
omo baba ta ni ise wun, ko wa wi
which means is their anyone who wants poverty or is in love with poverty, let him/her say so, no one wants to suffer, money is good
but the fact still remain that u cant totally erase money away from relationship when it comes to girls neither can u totally erase xes from relationship when it comes to guys, so lets just open our eyes
funny topic, I hope this is not a personal experience@poster
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
suicide!!!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by tkb417(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
Omo Ibo
i was refused by a gurl in school too cos i wasnt a club boi

can u imagine such jagbajantis cheesy cheesy
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Moyola(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
adolfe bad:

suicide!!!

So soon?! hehe!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
AFROBABY
go back to bed!!
Lol
money is good
but its overrated
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
tkb417:

Omo Ibo
i was refused by a gurl in school too cos i wasnt a club boi

can u imagine such jagbajantis cheesy cheesy
LMAO
These girls are trifling especially the vain ones.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
LMAO. . . .

I just remembered something that happened a few years back. My Ist year at Uni.

I saw this girl at the shopping mall.
Cot damn! Was she good looking.

Somehow we got talking.
I went on to ask for her number. . . . . .
She immediately asked 'what car do you drive?'

Although i had a car at the time, i told her my friends car cos his was newer.

The rest is history. . . . .

The only reason you talked to her was because she was pretty  . . .  how are you any different from her
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why do women find it hard to answer this simple question:

Since you want to date/marry a billionaire, what do you have to offer in return In other words, what qualifies you for his affection

Some would say their beauty; are you nuts? Go to allen avenue or Y-NOT at night and see hookers that are FAR prettier, shapelier, bustier, yanshier and everything-ier than you!

Some would say they'd 'take care' of the man like no other. Thrash! Are you Mother Theresa? A trillion homely women out there would do a better job than you.

So what do you creepy girls have to offer? Nothing. But you'd despise an honest, hard-working man who loves you and foolishly run after Paddy Adenuga and others like that. You'd even expect that she looks as good as Eva Mendez or Beyoncé. But you'd be shocked to see the ugly (or at best average-looking) duckling; yet she wants to follow Dangote. Tufiakwa.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
If you are coherent  and got 'gift of the gab' then any guy (and I mean any guy) has a good chance with any girl.

A decent sized pocket/wallet is an added advantage.
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
MOYO
who knows you myt be a haven of gudluck and spread it around to people who go intimate with you
i hear some pplz are lyk dat
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by whitelexi(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
afrobaby:

their is this song that was sang by one of the popular yoruba musician, apology to those swho doesnt understand yoruba, it says
omo baba ta ni ise wun, ko wa wi
which means is their anyone who wants poverty or is in love with poverty, let him/her say so, no one wants to suffer, money is good
but the fact still remain that u cant totally erase money away from relationship when it comes to girls neither can u totally erase xes from relationship when it comes to guys, so lets just open our eyes
funny topic, I hope this is not a personal experience@poster

You mean, u hope its a personal experience??
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
GEW:

uju, i know you wont endorse prostitution and ashewo lifestyle by any other name . would you?
there is nothing wrong in liking money  but money being the @1 thing that attracts any woman to a man is sad dont you think so ma'am?

We all have priorities in everything we do . . . It's not just about the money. It's about the confidence that comes with it. Most girls don't date broke guys because they don't have money, but because they have a huge inferiority complex to go with their empty pockets . .  undecided

That is not pros.titution that's making a choice!
Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by smooooooth: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
women are prostitutes, no matter ow much they try to hide it.

1 Like

Re: Paradox Of Money And Women by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
And men are cheapskates . . even though they would rather die than admit it! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics) / #fallon¥ouchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.