Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship (51695 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / My Advise To Struggling Guys / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

don't act like a lunactic...did you mention such comment ??I quoted your arrogance and ignorance...wanna correct your impressions. ..all you did was to jump into a hasty conclusions and started boosting..go and have a seat..your comment doesn't add water to the dried leaf
LMAO grin grin grin
Who is a lunatic but the one who throws insults at people simply because she doesn't like their opinion. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Ask Oyindidi to teach you how to be a lady so that your husband won't throw you out of the house when una marry. LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Grow up sweetie grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

you are trying to console yourself.atleast you got my message...

Console myself over a lady who I can't even advise my enemy to marry or even date? Naaaah, you are far from being my type. I don't move with people like you. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
LMAO grin grin grin
Who is a lunatic but the one who throws insults at people simply because she doesn't like their opinion. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Ask Oyindidi to teach you how to be a lady so that your husband won't throw you out of the house when una marry. LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Grow up sweetie grin grin grin grin
oga there's a life aside spamming my mentions, ,GO GET A LIFE..
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Console myself over a lady who I can't even advise my enemy to marry or even date? Naaaah, you are far from being my type. I don't move with people like you. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
ooh!!for your cubic mind you think I have got time for a dimwit....

next time,try to heed to corrections it will save you a whole lot including self embarrassment. .I rest my case..
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

oga there's a life aside spamming my mentions, ,GO GET A LIFE..
Madam stop spamming my mention. There's life beyond Nairaland. Leave my mention immediately!
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Madam stop spamming my mention. There's life beyond Nairaland. Leave my mention immediately!

chop shitts
!!
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

next time,try to heed to corrections it will save you a whole lot including self embarrassment. .I rest my case..
ikp120:
You pair should get a room already. grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

You're actually being extremely unreasonable like most girls who can't hold a simple intelligible conversation.

I made my comment and you jumped on my mention like my mention's is your source of happiness (because I didn't even mention you in my first comment, because you're don't even come close to being thought about because your moniker sef na trash sad .). You should be really ashamed of yourself for thinking that you're worth anything close to me.

Madam, loose your brain and start being reasonable. Think with your brain, not your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Blackhawk03(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
The last paragraph was a part of my description of what most ladies do in such relationships because they believe the guy doesn't really offer them anything unlike other guys do. Even here on Nairaland, you see them displaying it.

This thread is actually about a lady, not a guy. The reference point is a lady, not a guy. So your first paragraph is out of context. They guys shouldn't be applauded, buy that's not the context of this thread bro.

It's not really hard to see the problem when we look at the issue carefully. The lady's attitude (I hope you know what attitude really means sha) is the issue here.

Then, that paragraph wasn't necessary because this thread doesn't have anything to do with other guys giving her anything more than her bobos ( if they ever did sha). Of course, except you wanna see the thread for what it really is and let the fact that the lady was the giver here and your people were the ungrateful cowards and parasitic booboo.

This thread is about a girl that has been in relationships ( relationship involves both, Lady and guy). undecided

Oh Lawd! Hasty and baseless assumption as usual. And you know the problem is the lady's attitude because you know her? Ogbeni, do your homework well. You can't have the slightest idea of one's attitude through the Internet especially not someone you've not had an encounter with.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maxi112:
You pair should get a room already. grin
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bros, trash is meant for LAWMA. So leave trash for LAWMA, because me no be LAWMA. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Maxi112: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bros, trash is meant for LAWMA. So leave trash for LAWMA, because me no be LAWMA. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
looolz the hatred deep pass River Niger.

even for free? grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Maxi112: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Then, that paragraph wasn't necessary because this thread doesn't have anything to do with other guys giving her anything more than her bobos ( if they ever did sha). Of course, except you wanna see the thread for what it really is and let the fact that the lady was the giver here and your people were the ungrateful cowards and parasitic booboo.

This thread is about a girl that has been in relationships ( relationship involves both, Lady and guy). undecided

Oh Lawd! Hasty and baseless assumption as usual. And you know the problem is the lady's attitude because you know her? Ogbeni, do your homework well. You can't have the slightest idea of one's attitude through the Internet especially not someone you've not had an encounter with.
Silifa cheesy
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Blackhawk03(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maxi112:
Silifa cheesy

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

You sabi cool
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Bros, my statement wasn't based on what I know about her (if it's by that, then she should just have met those who know her, not people who don't even know that she exists (I just hope you understand what I mean my that)). It's based on what I know about most ladies in such relationships.

The title will even give you a hint: "struggling guys", like say she na "already made girl". Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bros, what I gave her was my opinion. I wasn't the only who said the same. You can go through the thread and see for yourself bro. grin grin grin Everyone's opinion (not only mine) of someone they don't know, is an assumption (I hope you know what an assumption means).
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Maxi112: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

You sabi cool
I no be learner name grin

this your new gown make sense oh.... grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by femi4: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?
Nigeria sef dey struggle
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Blackhawk03(f): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maxi112:
I no be learner name grin

this your new gown make sense oh.... grin

Lol. Next time, put some respek on that name. angry undecided

What new gown, abi my 3 piece suit. sad
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
You're actually being extremely unreasonable like most girls who can't hold a simple intelligible conversation.

I made my comment and you jumped on my mention like my mention's is your source of happiness (because I didn't even mention you in my first comment, because you're don't even come close to being thought about because your moniker sef na trash sad .). You should be really ashamed of yourself for thinking that you're worth anything close to me.

Madam, loose your brain and start being reasonable. Think with your brain, not your emotions.
your comment was as useless as you are..
full of trash .who asked you if you have a truck or barrow ??sometimes,before commenting try to wash your brain with HYPO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

your comment was as useless as you are..
full of trash .who asked you if you have a truck or barrow ??sometimes,before commenting try to wash your brain with HYPO
From your moniker to your emotional health, to your IQ, to your comments, to your way of reasoning, everything about you just depicts you as one low life like that who has a blank future.

Me dey even argue with trash? Naaaah, I leave trash for LAWMA.

Now get off my mentions and go look for the next dick to suck online. My dick is not meant for trashy people.

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Blackhawk03(f): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Bros, my statement wasn't based on what I know about her (if it's by that, then she should just have met those who know her, not people who don't even know that she exists (I just hope you understand what I mean my that)). It's based on what I know about most ladies in such relationships.

The title will even give you a hint: "struggling guys", like say she na "already made girl". Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bros, what I gave her was my opinion. I wasn't the only who said the same. You can go through the thread and see for yourself bro. grin grin grin Everyone's opinion (not only mine) of someone they don't know, is an assumption (I hope you know what an assumption means).

Everything bad thing is embedded in most of you. Silly generalization, baseless assumptions, wrong accusations...

Bros, I get you're trying to make us innocent as usual but even the most insensitive of us will know this babe no get fault based on this thread. Why did our men wait till their story changed before taking a walk? Or they were blind to her attitude then? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Adorbs: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk03 post=58352600]

I disagree. I know someone that is going through this right now and she ain't even anywhere close to being "broke" or "classless". She is rich, rich not just okay ooo. The guys either come as broke, struggling, average or just okay but months into the relationship, boom boom! They are rolling in money, things change for good but na then, them dey remember say she no dey good enough oooo. embarassed angry[/quote[color=#990000]
][/color]
Same thing almost happened to me, these broke dude was asking me out, but was billing me at the same time.
I had not even agreed to date him yet, ( was still observing him )but he was already talking about I helping him to travel overseas, supporting him with money for business and how much my company pays me every month. I ran away and didn't look back.
Since then struggling guys became a no no for me, if a guy isn't on the same page with me, I am not interested.
Mind you before that one I had dated a broke guy and it seemed he was always trying to rip me off( I remember two days into the so called relationship he stupidly asked if i have an American passport because he doesn't want to stay forever in his country). But I don't fall because I always went into my relationships with the belief that if i don't ask you for money, you also dont have the right to ask me too simple .

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
From your moniker to your emotional health, to your IQ, to your comments, to your way of reasoning, everything about you just depicts you as one low life like that who has a blank future.

Me dey even argue with trash? Naaaah, I leave trash for LAWMA.

Now get off my mentions and go look for the next dick to suck online. My dick is not meant for trashy people.
I smh for your future wife...she's gonna get married to a load of trash!!trashy homo erectus
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Everything bad thing is embedded in most of you. Silly generalization, baseless assumptions, wrong accusations...

Bros, I get you're trying to make us innocent as usual but even the most insensitive of us will know this babe no get fault based on this thread. Why did our men wait till their story changed before taking a walk? Or they were blind to her attitude then? shocked
Yeah, they just ignored the attitude because they were thinking about how broke they are and they know how hard it's to find a replacement since they're broke ass niggas.

But when they come get money, he started to see everything like a normal human being. Bros, there's nothing worse than being a broke ass struggling nigga and dating a babe wey dey behave somehow disrespectful towards you. You go just say, "Issorite. She dey talk like this because I broke".

That's just my opinion o. Not necessarily what happened between her and all those guys o.

The bottom line is to respect the guy whether he is a broke ass nigga or a rich ass nigga.

Bros, if you've been in a relationship with some naija babes as a broke ass nigga, you should know the pattern by now. Whenever there's an argument, you'll hear "I picked you when you were nothing" (like say she was something sef)... "What do you even have?" (big insult waiting for revenge) and some other lines like that. grin grin grin grin

I am not accusing her o, just saying what is likely what happened. When you know the real problem behind the problem, then the problem is half solved.

5 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Adorbs: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=adabenji post=58348870]I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?[/quote]

If you aren't a struggling babe then stop dating struggling dudes Simple. I pray you don't fall prey anymore to golddiggers.( I know this may sound harsh, because not all broke guys are like that) but golddigging applies to both sexes now.
No you are not cursed, you just seemed to be the architect of your problem.
I know this for sure because same thing happened to my cousin, she is married now to someone worthy of her.
She met this guy selling second grade clothes at one small shop close to her office. He was educated but couldn't get a job at the time, hence he did that to keep busy. She always patronises him on her way back from work.
She helped him secure a mouth watering job through her mother contacts, but after a few months he started giving her attittudes and he eventually broke up with her.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Blackhawk03(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, they just ignored the attitude because they were thinking about how broke they are and they know how hard it's to find a replacement since they're broke ass niggas.

But when they come get money, he started to see everything like a normal human being. Bros, there's nothing worse than being a broke ass struggling nigga and dating a babe wey dey behave somehow disrespectful towards you. You go just say, "Issorite. She dey talk like this because I broke".

That's just my opinion o. Not necessarily what happened between her and all those guys o.

The bottom line is to respect the guy whether he is a broke ass nigga or a rich ass nigga.

Bros, if you've been in a relationship with some naija babes as a broke ass nigga, you should know the pattern by now. Whenever there's an argument, you'll hear "I picked you when you were nothing" (like say she was something sef)... "What do you even have?" (big insult waiting for revenge) and some other lines like that. grin grin grin grin

I am not accusing her o, just saying what is like what happened. When you know the real problem behind the problem, then the problem is half solved.

So, they stayed put in the relationship because they were broke and she was a valuable asset? They pretended to love her because of what, greediness, selfishness? From your post and staunch support for their deceitful acts, my conclusion of you being exactly like these guys isn't far from the truth. You seriously need to work on yourself, man.

Ps: another reason why you should say no to broke guys, girls. They are pretenders and weaklings, they will put up with anything just to suck you dry.

*Walks outta thread*

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blackhawk03:

So, they stayed put in the relationship because they were broke and she was a valuable asset? They pretended to love her because of what, greediness, selfishness? From your post and staunch support for their deceitful acts, my conclusion of you being exactly like these guys isn't far from the truth. You seriously need to work on yourself, man.

Ps: another reason why you should say no to broke guys, girls. They are pretenders and weaklings, they will put up with anything just to suck you dry.

*Walks outta thread*
Bros, you can even walk into fire, I don't care. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I just painted the real picture for you. No matter how much you love a girl, a time comes when your eyes opens to who she really is, and you MUST decide wisely or foolishly, whether to put up with it or leave. So you can't leave because she was with you throughout your hard time? Wow. You're really intelligent. Hehehehehe grin grin

For broke guys, the time their eyes will open is when they make real money bro. I am not like that sha, because I deal with shîts as they come up. Hehehehehe grin grin grin I don't wait for people to change because I can't change people. People change when they want to change.

Bro you need to quit being ignorant and understand how most people see things. You don't need to be a psychologist or a mind reader to be able to do that.

Mind you, I don't date for money but love. I don't date girls who date for money either. I was just making my points based on what's going on out there which you are obviously ignorant of.

Work on yourself bro because it's obvious you're living in an "island" and built a thick wall about yourself in the "island". When I meet people like you, I smile. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Broaden your knowledge of how people behave. It's a great skill which no school can give you.

If you're taking a simple conversation like this personal, then you really need to grow up bro. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by gabi101(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
She may not be like oyin cos I'm down to earth. Even when I wanted to pay my house rent back then and was somehow broke. I was too shy to ask him for money. Reason is, I don't want him to feel spited cos he is broke. God made provision for me in a surprising way. So the young lady(op) should make sure she respect her man's financial status.

i think this should be from a very advanced lady...well said & well-done smiley

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
I went through ur profile all I notice is someone desperate for attention I know a thread where you can get all that and more sad
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?

With time, you'll get the right guy! Be patient! Also don't be anxious but rest your burden upon Jehovah (Philippians 4:7-cool
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by mrfizy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / xxxxxxx / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.