Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship (51691 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / My Advise To Struggling Guys / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
from experience if female come derail na market she wan sell a sharp man fit corner her codedly cheesy
abi o! one can never really tell. but dem suppose dey voice out na or use alt account if dem wan maintain anonymity.

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
from experience if female come derail na market she wan sell a sharp man fit corner her codedly cheesy
Ashawogrin na small girl
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
She is still young, from my calculation she's 21. I feel pity for her right now, she has being trying all her life to be accepted. Now cos of how she's being treated she feel inferior. God, help this little girl cry
my mom was married to my dad at 18, and she's igbo. compare then and now. any igbo girl above 20 is no longer a kid. after all, she dey fvck.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
my mom was married to my dad at 18, and she's igbo. compare then and now. any igbo girl above 20 is no longer a kid. after all, she dey fvck.
She fit dey fvck but her case get as e be.
You fit marry 18 years old girl?
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
She fit dey fvck but her case get as e be.
You fit marry 18 years old girl?
marry? no.

fvck? yes, if e size my prick. angry
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
marry? no.

fvck? yes, if e size my prick. angry
Like my friend PKM dey hail you shockedgrin

Fucktotoboy!!!!!! tongue
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
abi o! one can never really tell. but dem suppose dey voice out na or use alt account if dem wan maintain anonymity.
many love attention and guys drooling on them so many people live boring lives, the intricacies of peeps lusting will definitely excite and give them a sense of self worth
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like my friend PKM dey hail you shockedgrin

Fucktotoboy!!!!!! tongue
i don retire joor.

i have a slim-fit, beautiful girlfriend and we're getting married soon. grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
But you come online and castigate broke guys? You go say they don't deserve an erection.

#Hypocrisy
You dey mind her. I just they look her.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
i don retire joor.

i have a slim-fit, beautiful girlfriend and we're getting married soon. grin
I will be there live and directgrin
Good you retired, no gain in soaking
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
many love attention and guys drooling on them so many people live boring lives, the intricacies of peeps lusting will definitely excite and give them a sense of self worth
exactly!

and i think there's a secret competition for profile 'likes' going on among the girls, so the desperate ones go to sections mostly visited by guys to up their game...and as usual, there must be a couple of vorpals there.

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Harrygow263(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Go And Beg Ur Village People
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Harrygow263(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by FTrebirth(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
I will be there live and directgrin
Good you retired, no gain in soaking
anything wey i do before na practice. na now real match wan start.

i just dey pity my babe in advance.

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
I care less, I'll rather give than receive so if you all judge people by their post, that's your headache not mine. I don't give a Fûçk about what you think about me online.
Who cares about you in the first place?
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I disagree. I know someone that is going through this right now and she ain't even anywhere close to being "broke" or "classless". She is rich, rich not just okay ooo. The guys either come as broke, struggling, average or just okay but months into the relationship, boom boom! They are rolling in money, things change for good but na then, them dey remember say she no dey good enough oooo. embarassed angry
That's why I also state that the way she carries herself also matter and the kind of people she relates with.
And that someone you know may be suffering from spiritual problems
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by DexteryJoe(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Pls go and download "Upgrade" by Beyonce and Jay Z, and listen to d lyrics, u were made for sumtin great, and sumtin great isn't already made, u make it urself into how u want it to be, take a struggling guy wit potential,believe in him, upgrade him, upgrade urself(most important), God help u

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by LoveJesus87(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
embarassed
Ehya sorry. It maybe that you have a helper destiny. Those guys who left you when something good eventually happened after meeting you is just beyond dumb. Can't leave such a person. The message is clear enuf. You just have to pray to God to give you your own husband. After all, for every woman there is a man.
Wish you the best. God would definitely do your own.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by LoveJesus87(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
While helping a guy build up, you have to build yourself up too, because when they eventually hammer they need a presentable woman to be beside them as trophy.
So my dear do yourself some good by upgrading yourself as well (if not more than) the man.
My dear, You head too correct

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2017
I wonder how you ladies come across all these guys with low self esteem that only need money before they set standard for themselves

I don't need to get rich before I set standard for myself or kick a lady out of my life. In fact, I can kick a lady out of my life even if she's the one feeding. What I won't take, I won't take it whether rich or poor

OP, have you tried to examine yourself and see what you're actually not doing right. Please don't think it's all about standing by a guy through thick and thin, examine yourself to see why they develop sudden disinterest in you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by LoveJesus87(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=lifeispeace post=58350563][/quote]No mind the criminal jare. He wan take style scope the poor girl. Ole grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by w1sEmAn: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2017
e-mail me your picture am looking for a serious girl ready for marriage let get along spgoldenguy333@gmail.com
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by dyadeleye(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Afamed:

You as person can change someone destiny?

A trial will convince you broda
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by newslifeop: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Lies
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by dyadeleye(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Truckpusher:
Adebenji no carry ya toto near this man oh .

He's an oshofree

We ain't talking about Toto here bruh...Toto is everywhere..
Life is short
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by dyadeleye(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
burkingx:
grin grin grin

We can share yours...
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by dyadeleye(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Jayuba:

Did she tell you she is engage in any competition of winning bread?

Intelligent fellow

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by donqx: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
hehehhehebe
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ddjay: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?
grin
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Hollawayn05(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
But you come online and castigate broke guys? You go say they don't deserve an erection.

#Hypocrisy

dont mind her jire
Fake ax Ladies ..
double sided,
they are dis today and that tumao
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by GeneralOjukwu: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Unfortunately for you....broke unemployed guys dey get very high libido wink

Speaking from experience, ask my ex girlfriends grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.