Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship (51694 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / My Advise To Struggling Guys / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Na only broke girls wey dey look my car o. All these slay queens broke as fvck, just looking for the dude wey go pick up their bills.

Babe abeg just work on your attitude. I guess you must be part of those wey dey give broke guys attitude like "You should be thankful that I am dating you".

If I be broke guy and I date a girl wey dey give me that kinda attitude, when I make it eh, I go use her for rituals. angry

You are always using that meme.... You love it niyen o.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?

My ex girl friend made the same mistake and u re making the same mistake she thought I could make hustle she felt it's would take long today am sending her money. So my dear look for a serious serious hard working dude ok

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ikp120(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are always using that meme.... You love it niyen o.
Yeah, that look is priceless just like you're to your boyfriend. kiss
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by harffie(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by suremanpatriot: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Before nko? Or do you want knapper for serious rship? grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by adenuga558(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2017
hmm

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Realali(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?

It's nothing sis is just not meant to be that's all yours would surly come soon
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Fkforyou(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2017
I don't know why I find this funny grin grin grin

Anyway sha, they are using you to hold body while they try to level up. ..Deal with it
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, that look is priceless just like you're to your boyfriend. kiss

Aww... Merci Beaucoup
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by goingape1: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
ohhhh!

all this hungry black women.

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2017
dyadeleye:
Your destiny is to be the breadwinner of your home!
Deal with that or email me!.
I can change your destiny
Adebenji no carry ya toto near this man oh .

He's an oshofree
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by vioment: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Don't be deterred. Be your best by trying, we all should. Better yourself and keep a reasonable flexible standard in regards to dating but with a perspective on life's reality.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Fkforyou:
I don't know why I find this funny grin grin grin

Anyway sha, they are using you to hold body while they try to level up. ..Deal with it
I would have loved to see her picture with no make-up before I will agree with your assertion bro . You no fit get mind use some girls hold body oh.
This is a spiritual chomting.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by logica(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2017
You were "managing" them because they are broke (and not up to your standard with the attendant attitude and bickering). They were "managing" you because you are not fine (and not up to their standard). It was a game of who breaks first. wink

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by iamrealdeji(m): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
some guys are just ingrates and disgrace to we men making women think we are all the same but babe,I think you need much prayers for yourself as well and not for your man alone. I know that very soon,your dream man will come for you and marry you "nisu loka" just keep praying and keep pursuing your career as well
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Fkforyou(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Truckpusher:
I would have loved to see her picture with no make-up before I will agree with your assertion bro . You no fit get mind use some girls hold body oh.
This is a spiritual chomting.

You probably have a point though.. grin

But I still feel she is not so preety and smart (no offense), hence, why they are using her till when their taste upgrade.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Fkforyou(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2017
iamrealdeji:
some guys are just ingrates and disgrace to we men making women think we are all the same but babe,I think you need much prayers for yourself as well and not for your man alone. I know that very soon,your dream man will come for you and marry you "nisu loka" just keep praying and keep pursuing your career as well

Oshe! The most noble guy ever liveth.. grin

You fit apply..o, who knows you might be her dream man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Nbote:
First things first, u need to check urself first.. There's probably some attitude dats turning dem away... How do u mean u join dem in struggling and praying and den dey walk away after breakthru? How about ur own hustle??

you are fuc.king right. I believe she's doing many things right and doing one thing wrong. Fix that one thing and you will be there as a matter of ASAP...lol
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Fkforyou:

You probably have a point though.. grin

But I still feel she is not so preety and smart (no offense), hence, why they are using her till when their taste upgrade.
Well, the joke about ''spiritual chomtin'' was nothing but a joke. The truth here is that she has a deep rooted psychological problem which she have refused to own up which entirely leads to the same repeatitive situation she finds herself.

At a point we feel so comfortable in a relationship and we begin to feel that we are indispensible ,maybe that's her demon and the earlier you know your demons in a relationship and curtail them the better to having a long lasting relationship, else you become an asswipe and it swings both ways.

Op I see you for dream na ya village pipple follow you come city oh grin
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Akhimien78(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's nothing wrong with that. I met my man when he was earning less than 30k about 11 years ago. Then I'll buy stuffs for him when he's broke cos I was doing business. I gave him money to buy his laptop when he was doing a professional course. Guess whatgrin he earns far more than that and I'm glad to start when he had nothing.

Sister me, you're not in bondage. Pray God to open your eyes to the right man.

Oh lucky you, you got yourself a successful Yahoo boyfriend/Husband
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by arnold123: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
just follow up, you are a helper and you just have to accept it, but madam the best is yet to come for you, write it down so that you won't forget what someone said to you on this day, just let your heart be pure an let God and love lead....... He has not forsaken you, if you were nobody, no one would even think about acknowledging you in the first place!!!
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
From your moniker to your emotional health, to your IQ, to your comments, to your way of reasoning, everything about you just depicts you as one low life like that who has a blank future.

Me dey even argue with trash? Naaaah, I leave trash for LAWMA.

Now get off my mentions and go look for the next dick to suck online. My dick is not meant for trashy people.

Guy, you just murder this sekxy girl finish, choi

You get bad mouth ni grin

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
If you don't mind, you can email me and I will share some of my own life experiences with you. #Don'tletanyoneletyoudown
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Maxvasia(m): 2:18am On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
But you come online and castigate broke guys? You go say they don't deserve an erection.

#Hypocrisy
Yea i have noticed that about this babe particularly. Even her sentences are full of the stench of lies. Smh. Just watching all the hypocrites quietly.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by DaCharis2016: 2:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Can somebody help with how I can put up a write-up on the front page?

Thanks.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Maxvasia(m): 2:31am On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
LMAO grin grin grin
Who is a lunatic but the one who throws insults at people simply because she doesn't like their opinion. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Ask Oyindidi to teach you how to be a lady so that your husband won't throw you out of the house when una marry. LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Grow up sweetie grin grin grin grin
My thought exactly. This kind of ladies never get to keep a man for longer than a few months. Her face like undercooked fufu.

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
Lalas247 abeg show,sekxy,oyindi and Erm op read well ooo...

As a lady in every way round your situation may sound like,I will never come down to see reason to what she claim,as based on her statement..why will a lady give reason's to a guy about your financial background..

Months ago like sex months back a friend of min here and here with us was duped by her boyfriend(Mr lover lover)Don't you think you gave room for that,a relationship you are not sure of ,A relationship you can't predict then why opening up..?

Sometime I beging to imagine why can't ladies learn from their mistakes,una nor hear her,it was not just one guy,and it continues ,so she has not learn? Na wa ooo I was just watching the comments of everybody to see who's gonna be straight nobody even babe sefe just wan dey sefe u get luck I for fire u oooo.I am aware of how ladies are been attacked but in this case abeg see reason's she is the cause of what is happening to her from 1,2,3,no leason learnt?Ah my friends abeg make we dey talk true oooo she gave me the advantage over her..Simple!!!
but don't you think that she's just unlucky...she said only struggling guys comes to meet her
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

some men like your dad and brothers are scum
you are the most useless thing here..when I said some ...you should have reasoned with your head ...but instead you took it personal..are you high or something. ..it's your father brothers,male relatives, cousins. ..your future generation yet unborn are scum...he-diot that cant understand simple english...
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Ladyjumong(f): 3:29am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
cry Hmmmn,xo bad,i do gv up on niggas if i wia in ya shoes,buh try doin dah hustle on ya own nd focus own ya dreams,at tyms u dnt really need tym,sounds lyk distraction to me
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy, you just murder this sekxy girl finish, choi

You get bad mouth ni grin
must you mention my monicker when you are being too stupid..if vulgar and rotten words are what you call finishing then I'm afraid sense is far from you...

I was trying to correct his stupid ideology....and not to engage in any e-war.. atleast he got my message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by hokafor(m): 3:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Send in ur cv let me check if U meet the requirements. I have a very comfortable friend who is looking for a baby mama . thats the little I can do to help
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by selfmadeboss: 4:05am On Jul 12, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
come, i will introduce you to my yahoo plus guy. he don already make am. you will enjoy for 6 months then he go donate your head for alfa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.