Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly (12503 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by ladygaga(f): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2010
i dont think u are in the position to be responsible for her upkeep!

u are in no way mandatory to give her anything ,infact i ll advise u to stop right away

by the way,isnt she supposed to be a student too?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by SeanT21(f): 1:26am On Feb 03, 2010
Tell that girlfriend that she is nothing BUT A GIRLFRIEND.

He is not accountable for her

PS: Your friend is an idiot. Why the hell is he providing for his girlfriend in the first place?? Is that his wife??
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 03, 2010
threads like this make me wonder why men have suddenly become such lilly-livered kids these days. Are you the father to your gf? If N5000 monthly is too small (why you must give her a salary befuddles me) then ask her to get the rest from her father.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2010
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly

Na wa o. Is this how generous you Naija guys are? cheesy Wish I were like her, I would have been a millionaire by now since you guys don't have better things to do with your money. cheesy
Shame did not even catch her to be asking for allowance? cheesy
Are you her daddy? cheesy
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Outstrip(f): 1:58am On Feb 03, 2010
Why does he have to give her anything. Na wa for "relationships" these days. Is he her father? Your friend has serious issues for giving her an allowance especially when he does not work.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 03, 2010
Seriously doesn't she have PRIDE? How are girls being trained today? What they do best is to give us bad name. Nonsense.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by 0hsisi: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2010
daylae:

@ohsisi maybe u'll be her new technical adviser! Abi wetin u say?

she needs to learn how to collect the whole 15,000 and send him out to look for more.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by chelseabmw(m): 2:13am On Feb 03, 2010
@poster
are u okay?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Redman44(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2010
I wonder how this post made the front page? I'm pissed off
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by ruffrider(f): 3:09am On Feb 03, 2010
She probably is controlling him with a spell. Some people use witchcraft to control people with such commands. It's true I tell you.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by soreola(f): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2010
se d girl no get parents ni I say make the guy stop paying am, a gf should be an asset not a liability, I would Neva ask 4 money from my guy, rubbish
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by lovejo(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2010
Legalization of prostitution, the girl get a motivator.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by abuaan: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2010
undecided undecided undecided leave that girl yuo're wasting your money and your time with her.   tongue
and she not your gf she's a thief! for a 5grand? can't she find a job?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by MsTom(f): 5:55am On Feb 03, 2010
@poster, the boy and the girl, RUBBISH!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2010
You are an i d i o t poster for asking s t u p i d question.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by b0y(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2010
Whatever seperates bloody nigerians and SLAVE MENTALITY? I see no big deal in giving a girl at least 5grand every month, whats d fuss all about? As long as d chap's got d money wot d heck? I see why most of U come up here 2post Poo ranting bout some girl ditching u for some other guy who OBVIOUSLY lives a better life than u do.

.@poster it's pretty messed up giving such lil amount 2a girl you truly love.If you don't wanna lose her, demand more money from your SOURCE n shower d babe with more dough.Thats MY definition of love.Now i'm in good shape 4 bashing after this comment so bring it on LOSERS!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by luvola(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2010
@ soreola - ar u sure ?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by FBS: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2010
Where is the OP? angry
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by SwtzMinx(f): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2010
.gr8 business idea -'rent gURlfrendz ~ N100,000 per m0nth'

LWKMD

What kinda shi.t is this??. . .s0 gurlfwendz r s0 hard to find, dat u even hv to gv dem a salary?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Zimex: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2010
Redman44:

I wonder how this post made the front page? I'm pissed off

Same here angry
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by fatai2: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2010
oboy wake up, mine s 50k/monthly + extra
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by DoubleN(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2010
O boy open your eyes o!U never marry person u don dey spend 5K a month!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by slap1(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2010
*shakes head* watta pity? I wish my popsie gives me up to that each month. The guy wit the a.S.S ain't gotta chair, the guy wit the chair gat no a.S.s. . . .
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2010
I really hate it when people post queries, always on behalf of "a friend".

Why not just come clean, and say you're the one with the issue? No one can advice you how much to give your girlfriend monthly, you alone know the state of your finances, and the level of your relationship.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by PaKen: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2010
b0y:

Whatever seperates bloody nigerians and SLAVE MENTALITY? I see no big deal in giving a girl at least 5grand every month, whats d fuss all about? As long as d chap's got d money wot d heck? I see why most of U come up here 2post Poo ranting bout some girl ditching u for some other guy who OBVIOUSLY lives a better life than u do.

.@poster it's pretty messed up giving such lil amount 2a girl you truly love.If you don't wanna lose her, demand more money from your SOURCE n shower d babe with more dough.Thats MY definition of love.Now i'm in good shape 4 bashing after this comment so bring it on LOSERS!

BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by pek(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2010
my candid opinion? stop the relationship. any relationship that is built on monetary value is heading for the rocks sooner or later. from all indication, there is no mutual love involued. how on earth can you give 5k out of 15k and she still complains? what happens to the one is giving by her parents? or are you sponsoring her? to me, 5k from 15k is way too much. if you have the heart to give such an amount and she cant appreciate, fleeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Pharoh: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2010
You are a bloody fool @poster angry
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2010
@poster i bet she'll be caln u names like "my mumu" at ur back,especially when gistin with her girlprends. Guy wise-up! There is no prob helping ur girl financially wen she need one;but paying her monthly salary from the token ur parent gives is not wise. Meeting-up with skul needs must have sufer badly,,
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by yjay(f): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2010
if she wants more then give her abi?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by oge4real(f): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2010
VACANCY; I need a boyfriend who will be paying me monthly salary.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by toosoon(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2010
oge4real:

VACANCY; I need a boyfriend who will be paying me monthly salary.

please state the services can you render

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice To The opposite gender / "I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. / Someone Else Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.