Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly (12350 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by chiogo(f): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly

grin grin grin grin No be only monthly, weekly too. What the flipping eff? And to compound it all, you're a STUDENT. Oh well.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by platinumnk(f): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
tkb417:

E be like say this Plat need specs o
The boi has a gf and he gets 15k from home, but one mushin babe collects 5k frm d lot and is still complainin
So what has dt got to do with the babes dt get 50k per month
Plat, u be thief
Ole ni e. Lol

lol hahahahahahaha did you read my entire post?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

jay bee:

50K per week prostituting right tongue

u guys cant read cheesy

follypimpi:

She be BANKER now rememba !! Ole aji bole.

so Bankers are thieves . . . . . .  . I agree grin grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
@posterSom1 wey den dey feed wey dey feed anoda. Abeg tell ur phrend to leave skul and go find job if he's willing to keep the parasite,em,the girl.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by blezo: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Sorry,like doesnt your girl have people sponsoring her education?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why are u paying is she your employee? some Guy will never get it wright.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
Freiburger:

Why are u paying is she your employee? some Guy will never get it wright.

Like you? tongue
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by platinumnk(f): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

Like you? tongue

grin grin grin grin or maybe he mean the chewing gum tongue
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

Like you? tongue

So u mean if the Guy can't support her, she gonna looke elsewhere?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
Freiburger:

So u mean if the Guy can't support her, she gonna looke elsewhere?

No, I wasn't talking about that.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

lol
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by platinumnk(f): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
michelin89:

he still didnt get it lol grin grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by AndreUweh(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster. If you have N15,000 in your pocket, instead of giving the girl only N5,000, you should share the money equally. N7,500 for each of you. Surely, she will not complain if you act as advised here.
She is a woman and you know women spend more. It is not proper for you to have N10,000 while you give her only N5,000. Please show some love to her as well as display parity of incomes.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@poster. If you have N15,000 in your pocket, instead of giving the girl only N5,000, you should share the money equally. N7,500 for each of you. Surely, she will not complain if you act as advised here.
She is a woman and you know women spend more. It is not proper for you to have N10,000 while you give her only N5,000. Please show some love to her as well as display parity of incomes.

The girl don see mumu! grin grin grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
For God sake, why are relationships with MOST Nigerians always primarily hanging on cash That's why most 9ja girls are being low graded soon as the Guys are through with em afterrall it all about the money. i guess if ya girls aren't placing riches as a criterial of a good man thing would 've be different from the way it's right now, i see ladies turning 40s still waiting for Mr right, not knowing that if they accept whatever comes from God for them the cash will definitely follow. money! money! money! ''take care of me'' Give me a break.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
@andre uweh Wetin u dey talk my guy? Na him wife? Why should he share his own "life saver" 50-50 with a girl that can later be for another in future. I tell u mr poster,this is a bad investment.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by tbaba83(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2010
No mind d alien. She one use d 5k maintain d genrator wey dey run her t.oto
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2010
So mumu like still de exist? Just day pay non-refundable taxes.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by elderly: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2010
Both the student and girl friend are

You are a student even u are working she is entitled to gifts from you ?

Supposing you dont have to give her in a month what happens ?
supposing someone gave her more than u give her in a month dont you think she go abscond ?

This does not imply that u should give her.

Think Twice

If u have a money making machine in ur yard please tell me in camera
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2010
@friebuger how ur night my guy? I like how u put am jare-"non refundable taxes"
@poster if ur parent shud get to know of this,i swear den go withdraw u from skul!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2010
daylae:

@friebuger how your night my guy?

Thanks so much Dude night is fine, and yours?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Feb 03, 2010
And since when is a man entitled to give his girlfriend an allowance for doing nothing?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2010
i guess it's the allowance for just beeing his girlfriend grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by naijacutee(f): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2010
You guys should take it easy. Maybe the girl is disabled or handicapped.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2010
@mama-gee abeg help my train dat guy with ur iron tongue.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by AndreUweh(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2010
Boys should take proper care of their girlfriends. If she is your girlfriend and not just a friend, it will be a wise move to share equally what ever you bring to the campus.
daylae:

@mama-gee abeg help my train dat guy with your iron tongue.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2010
Is the girl not getting something outside that 5k? do u think she shares it with the Guy? some of ya dudes better open up yours eyes. angry
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by whiteroses(f): 12:44am On Feb 03, 2010
100 naira and rounds of your koboko for her naughty demands
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2010
@andre uweh don't u get it? The fact that the girl is complaining forgeting that the guy is a student who'll need mny for hand-outs,praticals,and other neccessities in skul is selfish. If the guy shud be broke,i swear she'll walk away and never look back. Her luv for him is questionable!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by 0hsisi: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2010
and the girl collected ordinary 5,000 ?
what will she do with that chicken change
who is coaching this new generation of girls sef?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 12:53am On Feb 03, 2010
0hsisi:

and the girl collected ordinary 5,000 ?
what will she do with that chicken change
who is coaching this new generation of girls sef?

No e for day give 5 milla Naira monthly. undecided
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Smi1(m): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2010
I simply believe that the guy is not capable of handling the babe, if the guy still wants to achieve some real stuffs with his Monthly Allowance then he should make a possible way to quit the relationship if not the bitch is willingly ready to suck him to death maybe dump him at the latter end.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 1:10am On Feb 03, 2010
@ohsisi maybe u'll be her new technical adviser! Abi wetin u say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.