Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly (12514 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by oge4real(f): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2010
too_soon:

please state the services can you render
Haba, I will be called your girlfriend na.Is that not enough?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2010
oge4real:

Haba, I will be called your girlfriend na.Is that not enough?

LOL.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Ben13: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2010
The relationship was built on Money offering and not loff.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by lawrence83: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2010
5K? , . . . . . .for a girl just for the fact that she is my girlfriend. shocked shocked

Then the girl must be a very Nice guy.

Shey na your wife, abi dem add am to the budget when dem de give you the money for house.

E no go beta for two of una.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by larimo(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2010
fellow NLanders,

make una no dey harsh, d poster is just cracking a joke to sparkle our day! lol grin

girlfriend allowance? student-student love? u better run from her now while there is time, except u r actually paying for some services known to you alone.

Nothing wey we no go hear for this place.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by paddylo1(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2010
naija girls. . .sha. . .
why must they always ask for dough

the worst is they will tell u that they are only asking u for pay so they wont ask someone else. . lol

like that should make me feel happy

anyway. . OP
just stop the pay way u dey give am for like 2months,(tell her your popsie dey slack)
and see what happens
if she leaves u. . good riddance
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by toideve(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2010
maybe the girl has air conditioner in her p**sy lipsrsealed
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by kaypound(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2010
The funny thing is that with all this tite the guy is paying, he might not still be sleeping with the babe, grin grin grin The girl has just open an office on the guy's head grin grin grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by toideve(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2010
^^^hmmmmmmmm!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by daylae(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2010
@all. E don do,i beg leave the guy alone! E don cal me nao nao say he don break-up with am.thanks to ur multiple insults,i mean advice.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Godsson7: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2010
Well i think d girl is out 4 his money i dnt c any bit of love frm her.she wants d money and thats it! tongue
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by adeomos(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2010
the guys has to pay for the girl services
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by jeebeewell: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2010
@Poster,
Guy, be WARNED, i was involved in that stupid and mumunish runs. IT DOESN'T PAY
It is completely a wholesome waste of manni, resources and time.
You better invest  the stipend  on what will make you graduate in flying colour.
There are alot of responsible damsels out here who will ask you for a kobo as long as your motive towards them is genuine.
THAT GIRL IS A SYMBOL OF FAILURE
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2010
I bu ezigbo Onukwu. I nweghi uche kobo.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by henryhemon(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2010
Why are all of you surprise about this?this things happen In Nigeria day in day out,if you don't have money in Nigeria then there is no way you can have a girlfrend.
@poster,
Why on earth will ur friend give a girl 5k monthly,it won't make her stick to him even if he's paying her 50k a month,she will still give it to other men,he should wake up now or never,he should walk away.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by jeebeewell: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2010
THAT GIRL IS A BAD OMEN FOR YOUR SUCCEEDING IN LIFE.
I ADVICE YOU TO GIVE HER A BOOT
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Pharoh: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2010
daylae:

@all. E don do,i beg leave the guy alone! E don cal me nao nao say he don break-up with am.thanks to your multiple insults,i mean advice.

How did he see this thread if you are not the one and he is not on nairaland?  grin

Nairalanders easy oooo una insult don too much ooo  cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Spyker: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2010
Tell your friend to give her the N15000 and then starve for the month then he will have sense.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by otokx(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2010
The insults never even begin start.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by beneezy(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2010
Seriously, i've not seen a relationship where the guy doesn't give the lady some money. But come to think of it, if the lady has monthly allowance same as the guy and she wants to collect 1/3, i will say she is not playing fair. My advise: she should be atleast be reasonable.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by sayso: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2010
spyker you no try at all.try help the dude or leave him alone
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Kx: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2010
5000 to girlfy from a student's allowance of 15k?
must u have a girlfy in d first place?
may be u should try Pay As You Go
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by fowler: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2010
In my OP, with the persistent economic downturn and inflation in the country that mugu shud step up his game,  raise her pay to atleast 50% of all ur income, atleast if not for anything VAL is around the corner, ode, oponu lasan, shiorrrr grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2010
@ post guy  u no try at all,
inside 15k na 5k u see giv ur gf.u for giv am 10k na( 4 services rendered).
then u are showin how mush u luv am reach
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by saintneo(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2010
Kx:

5000 to girlfy from a student's allowance of 15k?
must u have a girlfy in d first place?
may be u should try Pay As You Go
Excellent - beta - self service
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by dbigrod(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
[size=16pt]
oge4real:

VACANCY; I need a boyfriend who will be paying me monthly salary.

ur puuuuuuusy must be coated with gold.if not,then u are not worth a kobo
[/size]
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Theblessed(f): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tell your friend to seek a beautiful but inexpensive girl that truly loves and cares about him and not a wallet snatcher else, this would ruin him.

Why can't she find a job?  And if a student, what's wrong in managing the little he is giving her plus the pocket money from her own family? What a greedy woman? A typical Nigerian greed! Always want more and more and more and more!!!!. We never get enough!  It's in our blood! Shame how we pass on this evil to our children!

Your friend should tell her to go to work or bagger out!! You see, if she is a creative woman, she would invest those 5,000 Naira she gets each month in something to sell in the open markets on w/ends and stop causing stress for your friend. 

Your friend should now wake up and think with his upstairs instead of downstairs, got it? Good then!!!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by prudentcy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
dat 5,000 is too small 4 her after all is base on agreement, since you are paying for serving her definitely
dat amount is too small for her to maintain herself may be you should mk it 10,000 and you shud take 5,000
since you doesn't nid 2 much of money, okey
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
this is a totally silly topic.
a dumb a.s.s friend who exposes the foolishness of his friend.
a boy with low self esteem and a gal that recognizes that fact.
smart girl,
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by palaze: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
haha, i nor fit laugh
u be complete maga, if u continue like this u will let this girl ruin your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Secondary Schools Girls Were Caught Doing / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.