Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly (12510 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
yes! d boy is a gud boy.it gud 2 pay a girl frm ur monthly Salary. undecided especially when u r earning dat wonderful salary. grin
mothly salary=5,000
eaten allowance=1500
Ice cream allowance=700
Kissing allowance=300 every sunday
credit allawance=200 evry week
monthly jara= 350
Pls hw much is remaining 4 d boy or do he need 2 borrw?
Gud boy embarassed
u hav neva seen a woman.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
i no go talk again.
am goin to tell the boy Papa. angry angry

very foolish boy.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Freiburger(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
leave him let him buy the gorl with the cheage.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by willichi(m): 1:36am On Feb 04, 2010
to be sincere,i felt ashame when i read your post.it is a disgrace to that man.and please friend,delete this post because it gives you no reputation here.i woult blame his girl friend because she is just smart.big shame on the boy friend(mumu)(maga).its just anouying.i will disown him if he is my brother or friend.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by A40(m): 2:03am On Feb 04, 2010
Na these kind chics we dey call I.N.E.C (I neva chop) People are still gettin maga'd in 2010. SMH
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by emmyjegus(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2010
y on earth will u share ur allowance u are a student, r u saying she dose not v parents or may b she share her allowance wit u too
she is a greedy girl, na true she b real i neva chop
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2010
your a student and your thinking of giving your girl 'monthly allowance'? now that's something! is she your employee or what? or are you paying her for having a good time?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Dimka76(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
poster tell ur friend not to listen to all these guys o, they are just posing. So guys u did not give ur gf money when u were in school? So it is the money her father gives her she will use to buy contraceptives and tissue and all the other instruments of ehen?
Look tell ur friend to put her on at least salary grade level 05.,which is compliant with the federal govt minimum wage . If u listen to all these akatarians wey dey blow grammar here congeal go kill you finish. No more oshofree for naija. Tell ur friend to give her half of his pocket money monthly and then make sure he eats at least a meal there everyday.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Pharoh: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dimka 76:

poster tell your friend not to listen to all these guys o, they are just posing. So guys u did not give your gf money when u were in school? So it is the money her father gives her she will use to buy contraceptives and tissue and all the other instruments of ehen?
Look tell your friend to put her on at least salary grade level 05.,which is compliant with the federal govt minimum wage . If u listen to all these akatarians wey dey blow grammar here congeal go kill you finish. No more oshofree for naija. Tell your friend to give her half of his pocket money monthly and then make sure he eats at least a meal there everyday.

*Shakes Head*
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by yeswecan(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2010
You can have whatever you want . . . if the money is available
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by otondo55: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
Maga don fall (she will suck you die)

I pity you shaaa!

may be is your first time,

she will soon dump you for bigger payer !
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by otondo55: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
Your second name is SORRY SAARA.

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Dimka76(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2010
Pharoh why are you shaking ur head so sadly. It is the fact bro. Very few chicks in naija campus will go out with a guy who does not give them cash. Thats why most prefer to follow aristos who have plenty cash to throw around.
I am not saying its right or wrong, but thats wats going down here. I had a friend who was paying his girlfriends fees personally, becos she was always wacking it , so he would go to the bank himself to pay it. How about house rent and all? Same stuff. You know there are some guys whose folks are damned rich! There was a guy that was actually sending money to his gfs mother in the village. Has poster complained? He did not ask if it was right or wrong to give his gf money, he asked how much he could give. I am one of the few who answered his question.
Dont cry for me pharoh, go to our campuses , see how little girls run after aged crooks for money and cry for the loss of innocence
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Pharoh: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dimka 76:

Pharoh why are you shaking your head so sadly. It is the fact bro. Very few chicks in naija campus will go out with a guy who does not give them cash. Thats why most prefer to follow aristos who have plenty cash to throw around.
I am not saying its right or wrong, but thats wats going down here. I had a friend who was paying his girlfriends fees personally, becos she was always wacking it , so he would go to the bank himself to pay it. How about house rent and all? Same stuff. You know there are some guys whose folks are damned rich! There was a guy that was actually sending money to his gfs mother in the village. Has poster complained? He did not ask if it was right or wrong to give his gf money, he asked how much he could give. I am one of the few who answered his question.
Dont cry for me pharoh, go to our campuses , see how little girls run after aged crooks for money and cry for the loss of innocence

Brother i feel you and i agree with what you are saying about our campuses but if we dig deeper then you will realize it is not worth it at the end of the day. No man is going to die if he doesn't get oshofree, all these money are never used for something worthwhile. Konji is not going to kill one party, both needs it so whats the point paying for something that should be mutual in the first place?.

The money was meant for his upkeep and schooling and not giving it to a girl or is the girl not receiving money from home? All these talks are a result of misplaced priorities, the guy would have used that 5000 to better his education and life instead of giving it out to a mere girl friend. Let the guy go home and tell his father what he is using the money for and see if they will be proud of him.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by chinesedoll(f): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dimka 76:

poster tell your friend not to listen to all these guys o, they are just posing. So guys u did not give your gf money when u were in school? So it is the money her father gives her she will use to buy contraceptives and tissue and all the other instruments of ehen?
Look tell your friend to put her on at least salary grade level 05.,which is compliant with the federal govt minimum wage . If u listen to all these akatarians wey dey blow grammar here congeal go kill you finish. No more oshofree for naija. Tell your friend to give her half of his pocket money monthly and then make sure he eats at least a meal there everyday.

Please Let me hook you up with Basketmouth
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Remii(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dimka 76:

rflmao, grin grin grin , he should hand over all the money to this "golden one of its kind girl", she would then give him whatever she feels he need out of it, grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by microbilo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
Due to Microbilo want to keep all his friends, and to connect more people. We have recently launched our own community forum like this forum. Visit: http://www.microbilo.com/Forum and get registered and a member. Our system best when it comes to fast post and communication. Very soon you can make free calls to any mobile phone in any country from our domain. We would be informing you of that later.

Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by denzel2009: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^ How does your microbilo relate to the topic now?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Dimka76(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
Chinesedoll,
I dont mind the basket mouth level o. What else do you want me to say?
He asked for advice? Dey de squat person, e go carry dog.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by ajtp: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
WTF? Is he paying her to date him?, That's a very misconception of a relationship.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Johnbelovd: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
If a man can not decide for himself, other people will. Man, use your discretion!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Spike88(f): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
na wa o! I no know this kind thing. I guess everyone's situation is different? Doesn't she have a job? I can't imagine waiting to get pocket money from my boyfriend. chei! Pride thing?
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
abi ooo. ask me. with the way this dude is going about this thing, many jobless girls will start looking for gullible guys to attach themselves to and start collecting monthly allowance! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Ideang: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
de girl has seen an ATM (Attrract That Maga). this is wat de movies n big daddies ve turned relationship into. A student cannot fall in luv otherwise e go sell im papa house take keep de girl.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by crazyworld: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
oga oo
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2010
no need to worry yourself too much. just drop your school fees in her bag every month. that way she will know you love her so much! grin
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by tolume: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
HEY man dnt b so foolish 2 start fallin lyk a dondy oooooo hear am o/
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Dammyspot(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2010
Na waa o,let me ask u a qestion,hope say dis maga G don even c d colour of d girl pant b4.
If yes,e dey pay 4 service,d gal na educated profit.
If no,na juju dey trouble d guy,abeg make we organise fasting and prayer 4 d guy.Abeg o o o o
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by idifu(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
He shoud quit the relationship since she doesn't appreciate his sacrifice. even the 15k sef is not enuff for d guy monthly not to talk of sharing it wit anoda person.
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Druss(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
Cut her out of your life. She is not worth it!
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by obiksam(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
As a student, gvn ur gf money monthly
is not a bad thing, because u're gvn
her the money out of ur church mind
and she opens her leg for you,but

if it turns out that she is not satisfy
with the amount and she keep demanding for more.
ur friend shld make it clear to her that he cannot
avoid to gave her more than that.
If she can't manage it let her go to hell.

I advice ur friend strongly to safe
his money because after skool his is on
his own, no 15k again and the girl might left
by then
Re: As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2010
Answer to poster's question, 0 Naira 0 Kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice To The opposite gender / / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.