Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) (41245 Views)

Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Grieving Lady Asked Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kills His Assailants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2017
jclassiq:

how far? is that your offer still valid? I think I might have a job for your brother?

yeah..it is..
pm me
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Fissyjanny(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Sowi dear may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
luminouz:

Ayam very angry with u beni.ta27!!
Why will u just go and crack me up like DAT??
grin grin
The girl's condolence just weak me. grin cheesy

Good morning, dear.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2017
freethesheeple:

hahhaahahhaha..Laugh wan scatter my life here...hahahhhhahah..Nairalanders are the most funniest being on earth.
wink
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Tell me, is the comment you quoted insensitive? Does it fit into the particular group I was referring to? I believe I was very specific.

Don't get me entangled in your inadequacies. Read and understand next time pls...gudnyt.
Madam, thought you like advocating against semantics and the sorts... Which one be inadequacy again? undecided

My point is, you open a death thread, first thing that came to your head was to address the 'dumbheads' before going on to address the issue that was to be addressed. I read and understood perfectly. You come off as someone who is intelligent, no doubt. But even if you are, you mustn't always insult those you consider as 'less humans' before always making your point. It comes off as being extremely arrogant. There's a very thin line between the two.

You are good with words. You are very blunt. Both are very good qualities. But while doing and being you, know that others too, are just being them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
The girl's condolence just weak me. grin cheesy

Good morning, dear.
Morning dear!!!!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
chisco82:

Free the guy joor, understand his point.
Who is so much heart broken and sad like that will remember where her phone is talk of taking selfie?
Ladies no go kill us, crying and taking selfie cool cool cool

I have a friend who lost her dad, she disturbed social media for months. Posting pictures of her dad and crying videos...
At a point, some friends said it's now attention seeking. I told them to allow her seek it in peace. She later confessed to me that, the way all her friends on various social media sympathised with her, made her feel loved. Someone like me, wouldn't have seen the need for that, but she isn't me. People differ!

zicoraads:

My point is, you open a death thread, first thing that came to your head was to address the 'dumbheads' before going on to address the issue that was to be addressed. .
My dear...anyone whose first concern is how she'll move on to another man is dumb and insensitive. Sorry, I am not taking that back, even if you preach till eternity wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.