Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,305 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) (41258 Views)

Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Grieving Lady Asked Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kills His Assailants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Petik8(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The moment I saw the picture of her crying I lost all sympathy I had for her.
What is it young people and this overwhelming drive to post every single thing online?
Is there nothing private in this world anymore?
Sure, everyone will rush to your post & RIP and whatnot but ultimately, they don't give a fuck_about you or your problems.
She'll look back on this a couple of years from now and realize how much she goofed.

True talk
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
ATM just crashed.
See as d babe dey sob

RIP to d dead

3 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nothing is sacred anymore. Nothing cry angry
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by ameri9ja: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
R.I.P. and sincere condolences to her for her loss. BUT if I were a detective she'd be the first person I'd question thoroughly to find out what she knows about his death.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

It's inevitable, but one should be sensible, sensitive and discerning enough to know that's not the ideal thing to tell a grieving person.

Except the person isn't all of the above wink

Dicck is overrated dear, after orgasm comes reality.
Sense is okay for me, may it fall on you too.
the arguments chairlady of nairaland
You sha grin
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pocohantas, why are you always bitter? undecided

RIP to him.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by wethebest(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
She will move on to ride another Dickson
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
'especially the promise about travelling to Holland'

baby I will take you to Holland if that;s what you want. Everyone is gonna die someday. take heart. You didn't have to come and display on the internet though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Life is vanity afterall, we live to die sumday
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rip to the dead sad
On the other hand the lady should move on smiley
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Before some dumb people will come to type that she'll soon move on to another dikc, let me extend my condolence.
It hurts to lose a loved one. Heartbreaks... where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

They seemed really close.

RIP to him.
for the first time, i'm agreeing with you on this one. i feel her pains...one can easily tell they were very much in love.

but she has to move on, though...it's the only way she can keep living.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by sammily(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ramaa:
What pain her so much is missing Holland vacation.....it has nothing to do with Love...its all about money....

I thought I was the only one that saw that part. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na when him don die you dey form Shakespeare why didn't you advice him then to renounce cultism.

If he's innocent in anyway then R.I.P homie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by DesireBenjamin: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58392202] shocked

The girl is a mumu..
From her post it's obvious she was even a burden to the boy.

If only she knew that her boyfriend's ghost has found a new ghost girlfriend.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mean pipu evriwer grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Before some dumb people will come to type that she'll soon move on to another dikc, let me extend my condolence.
It hurts to lose a loved one. Heartbreaks... where the guy is still alive hurts...let alone death of one's lover.

RIP to him.
are you trying to say that's it! for her? she will never ever ever ever move on to another dick? if she loves him that much why don't she follow him to his grave? Rubbish! and what makes you believe the boy even cared about her? you really need to learn alot about boys/men.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

RIP to him.
Who call dick
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by odedinigbin(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Will she remain with a dead dick before??

May Dicck and sense fall on you!!

U re nothing but a coward
Haba!!! U lack d fear of God and sametym heartless
Who born u sef?
Show me ur parents and i will tell u d kind of person u re
Go for deliverance ASAP

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
Only you said he shouldn't rest in peace. You came back at the end of your condolence and said he should rest in peace. Won't the boy be confused in the other world?. Anyway, since I don't know what killed him, I'll reserve my comment.
bad g
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by kadupee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry my sister take heart
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mourning selfie mtchew...dear OP more than 100 girls lost their BFs today why should we care About this one?
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by smileyoo: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
the world is full of evil. may the merciful lord comfort you. rip to the gentleman. its takes a perfect gentlemanly character to be loved by a nigerian lady.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by 2bam: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
My eyes is soaked with tears they were so much in love..
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

It's inevitable, but one should be sensible, sensitive and discerning enough to know that's not the ideal thing to tell a grieving person.

You are always making sense!
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

na waooo i really hope d sense rain on u..cuz i know once toto don over wide many feminist go dey claim dicck is overrated...its like saying sex is overrated..if u think sex is overrated u should see a doctor..psychiatrist and psychologist precisely ..no offence intended...because wether u accept or not ..sex is the blackbox,brainbox,powerhouse and engine room of all successful relationships..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Possibly his fellow badoos sliced him up, judging from his hospital pic.
Sorry geh.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
Only you said he shouldn't rest in peace. You came back at the end of your condolence and said he should rest in peace. Won't the boy be confused in the other world?. Anyway, since I don't know what killed him, I'll reserve my comment.

Ayam very angry with u benita27!!
Why will u just go and crack me up like DAT??
grin grin
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Funny, cos the dead are not aware of anything. He's gone, he's gone.
Before long now, you go hop on another cassava.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
It hurts so much. Some people would never comprehend how it feels to lose someone you love with every fibre of your being. Some people have never really experienced true love so her emotional outbursts/tantrums seems foolish to them. Losing someone that is still alive hurts like hell not to talk of when he dies.. May God never let me fall in love with anyone who can't give true love...

May the soul of that sweet dude rest in God's bosom. It's obvious that he was a true lover in every sense of the word.. (My kind of guy).
***Tears***

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chai, take heart dear.
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
pocohantas:

@the emboldened made me chuckle
Re: Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) by Uyisoft: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.