Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (54062 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Update your brain to 3.0 version.

Americans Tweeted that at Trump and nobody told them that.

It's called civil disobedience

Even on a forum that is guided by rules you can't obey rules

You have to be decorum here

We are guided by rules
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

We are guided by rules
Taa gbafuo. Sarcastic comments are not insults.

Are you sure you graduated from school

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Taa gbafuo. Sarcastic comments are not insults.

Are you sure you graduated from school

Madam graduate

Madam sarcastic

Check your engine sitting
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by dodelight(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

Buhari is not the problem

The earlier we know the better

Our society is a total failure

Our leaders are not alien

They are what our society produced
See how you played yourself and fouled against yourself. You said Buhari is not the problem, you then turn around to say the leaders as produced by the society are the problem. Who is the leader of the leaders presently? and didn't buhari ride to power on the horse of integrity? I'm beginning to see sarrki and confusion as synonyms

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lalasticlala fp
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by donaldinho111: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Madam graduate

Madam sarcastic

you keep disgracing yourself....gosh!!!

18 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by victorazy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Me and my friend Hon. Shehu Sani and my manager.
This man is one of the 3 benevolent, magnanimous men I've ever met in north as they are Muslims, full of intelligence.

I have to add this pic with my motobike to prove those Thomoses that I was never their mate.

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by feelgoodInc: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
the zoo is living up to it's name lol

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by do4luv14(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Some people can lie for Africa

Which school is on holiday now ?

e be like say nah sambisa forest you dey chat from, chaiiii,

skull wey dey do third term exam, and some don do party , even today sef, chaiii......

see wetin bubu do you ?,

madam QUEEN no mind am atall-atall

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Let them decides his faith come 2019

Keep kwayet biko! Me vote a dullard? E never bad reach that point. Carry that relic to daura and lock him in.

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by cursedAbiola(f): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

We are guided by rules
e pain am well well
Omidina how are you

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by kezy58: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

I agree

Then you shouldn't have interfere in Nigerian matter then
see your village people done blind your eye come cover your brain too.. are you happy with the present situation of things?... people like you need two dose of slaps everyday to reset your brain... angry
sarrki:

I agree

see your village people done blind your eye come cover your brain too.. are you happy with the present situation of things?... people like you need two dose of slaps everyday to reset your brain

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by cursedAbiola(f): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Madam graduate

Madam sarcastic

Nope Omidina check your brain box

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by rasco2000me: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Desperation because I'm saying the truth? Sarrki, Are you not affected with this problems we are facing today in this country?

I am affected so i have to speak out because buhari actions and inactions contributed to it
MUMU DEY WORRY U HV A PROBLEM OF WS IS CALLED POBLO DOHO MOTHOLOGY WHICH AS TO DO WITH BRAIN TUMMOR
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by tamquezee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
First Lady cannot comprehend this even if giving 7hrs. He's just telling her that he's more intellectual all of the Buharis' put together. Anyway, this piece reminds me of Soyinka's "The Fourth Stage" where I read in d Uni. for 3 days without getting anything.

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
rasco2000me:
MUMU DEY WORRY U HV A PROBLEM OF WS IS CALLED POBLO DOHO MOTHOLOGY WHICH AS TO DO WITH BRAIN TUMMOR
Who is this one that Lekki flood forgot to take along

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by aolawale025: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Yes they voted for him. Votes obtained by false pretence. Isn't that what 419 is?
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by misspineapple(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
I love wat am reading on this thread

Sarrki under pressure...lol

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Halancornell(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hehehe. . Animal kingdom undecidedHehehe. . Animal kingdom
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
StakerLives:
The List Below Is A Combined List Of Failures In Life

- Mr Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Shehu Sani

You have failed to make a point! So you too are a failure......angry
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by akevic: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Enough of this Anaconda and hyena blame game. The question is where is our President.

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by mohciz69(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

It's actually FATE

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Alanzazani: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Good talk. Democracy for you. Let's wait till 2019 and decide the man's faith. It ain't far away
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Siryear: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Apc has no blue print for nigeria

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu might just be 'another savior' truly as they sang at South East.

Nnamdi called Nigeria a zoo and we all got angry, little did we know that in 'za oza room' our country is a parable of the animal kingdom, where animal behaviors are used as constructs to describe you and I.

How much more low can we go as humans to accept to be controlled by the most unlettered power quacks ever manufactured by the Gods.

How and when did I sign up to belong to a zoo or be called an animal ?

I am upset, you all should too, except ofcourse the mor0ns who accept to be called anything because of lack of self worth.

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by rossyc(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wizkid calls Davido a frog� & Tekno a duck
Aisha Buhari calls Politicians Hyenas & Jackals
Shehu sani- Anaconda and python
Welcome to Nigeria, The Animal Kingdom ���

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by dexterinc2003: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
rossyc:

Wizkid calls Davido a frog� & Tekno a duck

Aisha Buhari calls Politicians Hyenas & Jackals

Shehu sani- Anaconda and python

Welcome to Nigeria, The Animal Kingdom ���

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
That's why we are surprised with the kind of magma in buhari's brain. He acts like an alien

Only an alien can lead us into recession twice. 1984 & 2015
In other words, acute dull@rdism

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sirfee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Some people can lie for Africa

Which school is on holiday now ?

Effect of buharism,you must be living in a cave.Some private schools in Lagos are on holiday as we speak.

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by goodvision12(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

I agree

This guy is high on ijebu garri

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe