Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (54049 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Sani is now a confirmed enemy combatant

He just called my country zoo

Like Mazi of kuje

He's in the sane rank with Nnamdi kanu
If this can bring good road and water for Nigeria I will support you and others.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Desperation because I'm saying the truth? Sarrki, Are you not affected with this problems we are facing today in this country?
I am affected so i have to speak out because buhari actions and inactions contributed to it

And you think one person is the cause of it? Typical isn't it?
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmm so Senator Shehu Sani make Mrs. Aisha Buhari jolly today ooo abi.

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by henrysam(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Onifade10:
Finally them turn Nigeria to zoo
Kanu is a prophet

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by alanka(f): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2017
This is confirmation that we are zooistz.

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Marlboro1: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

I agree

Then you shouldn't have interfere in Nigerian matter then
DO YOU EVEN HAVE A JOB, SIR? YOU SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND FORUM. GET A LIFE FOR ONCE!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by holywahala19(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down
Nigerians voted him
Let them decides his faith come 2019
fate*

honestly, we Trafford big boys are solidly behind Mr president. quick recovery my dear president. Nigerians need u more than anything.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by VanBommel(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

You should rather stop ranting

Instead of you to prepare the kids for school tomorrow

If their is any if none

Then I advice you to be more active in the romance section
guy shut up and go and di.....e

3 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by VanBommel(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

Buhari is not the problem

The earlier we know the better

Our society is a total failure

Our leaders are not alien

They are what our society produced

2 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by laliga01: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Sani is now a confirmed enemy combatant

He just called my country zoo

Like Mazi of kuje

He's in the sane rank with Nnamdi kanu

Must any body that says the truth be an enemy? Some set of people are just too comfortable. They dnt like challenge.

2 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by osusuallstars: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2017
zoo people, una neva chee chumtin
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Naira3jump: 1:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by buchilino(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Update your brain to 3.0 version.

Americans Tweeted that at Trump and nobody told them that.

It's called civil disobedience

I WONDER Y U EVEN BOTHER TALKING 2 DAT BMC MEMBER

3 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by TijaniAbu: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

If their is any if none

Welcome Aisha the Akara Frying Anaconda. Shameless woman, we know you only attended night school extra mural so you don't know school terms.

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by TijaniAbu: 2:01am On Jul 13, 2017
dexterinc2003:

Since Bubu the dullardeen is voice impaired let me help him out. Aisha the Akara Fryer aka Anaconda aka sarrkiis the most mannerless woman in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 2:01am On Jul 13, 2017
ZOOGERIANS continue....confused bad nation

its cool to see them knowing they are animals now....sign of failures smelling all over

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by wilcox(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

These are early signs of desperation

Just take it cool

He's still the commander in chief
Body language we no see, sign language we no see, voice language we know hear 51 days and still counting. What then is the commander in chief commanding with? Instead of accepting the fact that the man you so much believed in has failed, you are still defending him with your last strength. I wish you and your commander in chief quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by kushme: 3:29am On Jul 13, 2017
ehissi:

You have failed to make a point! So you too are a failure......angry
... cheesy grin
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by victor8269: 3:34am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

If their is any if none

Now I know your plans. U went to romance section but you didn't c anybody, that was y u came back here to appeal to innocent people to move down there?. Oga, go back to romance section,just get a cup of Vaseline as u return, it would be very helpful
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Humility017(m): 3:42am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Madam graduate

Madam sarcastic

Check your engine sitting

that lady finish you bro
I truly understand that your job is not an easy one
especially when you engage wit a sensible Nigerian like this....you trying to defend buhari brings out the stupidity in you

6 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 4:14am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
The List Below Is A Combined List Of Failures In Life

- Mr Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Shehu Sani

- you are equally among.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by emi14: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Onifade10:
Hahahaha
Don't mention. Some are hyena and jerkel. These are among they creatures in charge of aso rock the seat of government and physically and practically lives in zoo . Our dear first lady made the statement. According to Oga Shahu the great Anaconda is chased to London.

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Princedapace(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

Hey

I want u to be realistic and shade off sentiment.. If our society is a total failure as u av said, which I believe is true, Buhari was assumed to av been elected by the people, right? They brought him in to form a gift that can heal our society, right?

Or did they bring him in to come and party, travel and waste tax payers money? My brother, our biggest problem as a black country is sentiment. This is a clear case of incompetency. Buhari is human and must fall sick. If Buhari happens to be anployee of yours and he traveled more than 60 days ago for medical treatment, would av kept him till now nd be paying him full salary? Buhari hold the most important position in Nigeria. Blacks lie too much to one another. Buhari should av resigned as a human he is and allow Osinbajo to fully run the govt. This truth is so clear. U know it. U can feel the truth but u av decided to hide it. Why?

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Let them decides his faith come 2019
I hope he will contest in coma, or are u still going to vote for him even if he is in vegetable state

2 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:50am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

If their is any if none

rented village Zombie spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:53am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

rented village zombie protecting his demigod grin
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by UbChapter(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Onifade10:
We have finally and unanimously come to agreement that Nigeria is a ZOO.

2 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by oweman: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Aisha buhari should shut up.

This country has gone under because of that his bedroom Lion.

We need a Samson to tear that lion into pieces

Or the lion eat up Samson .
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Luciferdevil(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

These are early signs of desperation

Just take it cool

He's still the commander in chief
Baba shutup nd learn frm people that are reasonable than you.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by repogirl(f): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2017
Maybe this Shehu Sani should just write his Children's book of Animal stories and leave twitter for people who actually have something to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri / NDLEA Arrests Drug Queen Over Narcotics In Fetish Bowls At Lagos Airport / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.