Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (54054 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Charly68: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2017
I think this man has nothing much at hand to do ..if not all this poetic write ups wouldnt have surface from his table.. El-Rufai should please find good job for him in addition to his dormant legislative assignment . I beg Mama Aisha should ignore this man and let Gd answer him .
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Xkalaban(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Who is this one that Lekki flood forgot to take along

Chai!!! This is what Oyibo man call whiplash!!! Apipia grin grin grin Abeg lash more stupidity comot from the housefly brain.

3 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Onifade10:
Finally them turn Nigeria to zoo

grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Our society needs restructuring which buhari has sworn not to do.

That makes Buhari the Problem.

In sane Society, Buhari can't be a School PTA chairman.
PDP ruled for 16 years out of which Jonathan recently completed 5 years. APC and Buhari barely spent one year and losers started singing secession and now restructuring. Losers.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Gamusgamus: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2017
[i][/i]
sarrki:
Aisha leave this bitter guy jare

Let El rufai Handle him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213287272997251&id=1260146433
I will not say anything until the first lady says something grin
sarrki:
Aisha leave this bitter guy jare

Let El rufai Handle him

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213287272997251&id=1260146433
I will not say anything until the first lady says something
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by baddosky1: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Thank God say I no from dis ZOO country...... gringrin

up BIAFRA

Choi! Bros, seeing this bottle of Hero just make me wanna drink this morning wink
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Buharimustgo: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Let them decides his faith come 2019

We didn't vote for him to be wasting the little remaining money we don't have
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by bot101(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2017
maasoap:

PDP ruled for 16 years out of which Jonathan recently completed 5 years. APC and Buhari barely spent one year and losers started singing secession and now restructuring. Losers.

We are not complaining because buhari has led for 2+ years, but because he has taken us back by over 100 years, heck, Nigeria was a net exporter even in the colonial days. He has taken us back by 1000+ years. That's why sane humans are complaining.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by tico1212(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2017
ANIMAL FARM
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
tico1212:
ANIMAL FARM grin

Enemies of Nigeria are secessionist
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by TwoBottles: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2017
chiagozien:
yes dear when kanu called it zoo they where shouting hate speech but now the ones they love are now confirming it.here are some kanu predictions.... On 6th Feb.2014:
“As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance,
love for one another. No,
they are coming to elevate
Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all competent hands and
replace them with their
kinsmen to drive their
ethnic domination of the
Biafrans, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us
with impunity, and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it
happen before their eyes.” ON 12 Oct 2014:
The Fulani will take over the
entire South as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in a pretence
of creating grazing fields for
the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete;
we will become their slaves
forever.” On 6th Nov 2014:
Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us.
Freedom remains our only
option; Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a bloodthirsty tyrant, who will
destroy the land with his
sectional views. His kinsmen
will take over the military
and the security architecture
of the land. Christians and Easterners will become
endangered species; He will
use the security apparatus
to advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer.” On 2nd Dec. 2014:
Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will protect, defend and even
arm them because their sole
agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They
do not see us as humans.
They kill, slaughter, burn and
destroy. Mindless
bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble.” On 16th Jan 2015:
Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people
who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better
off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever. They are
coming with vengeance,
anger and revenge for the
years they stayed out of
power. They plan to
intimidate, silence and oppress us. Their world view
is so strange and different
from ours; we are in big
trouble.” On 15th March 2015:
All we ever wanted is
freedom to realise our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
on this planet, but there are persons whose agenda is to
intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries; they want to extend and replicate this
dominating culture down
South.
They use terror as a weapon
of intimidation, they have
no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion,
yet they won’t let my people
go. Their only desire is to
dominate and oppress
others, once they are out of
power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms
(1966) Sharia law
introduction (2000/2001)
and Boko Haram (2011).
They are enemies of
peaceful co-existence. We want freedom; we respect
justice and equity, and
above all, we comply with
the sanctity of human life.
These people do not; they
use terror to intimidate and subdue to rule over
everybody else.”
Therefore no matter how
hard Buhari and his lobbyist
try to silence the messenger,
they cannot kill the message or would outcome halt.
Chiukwu Okike Abiahma
who sent his messenger
Nnamdi Kanu is mighty in
battle. Biafra restoration is
something no one can stop. The world is only waiting for
that great miracle!
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by michoim(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2017
The Anacondas and the Python are the PDP that was dethroned. The winners are the APC that is being advised to talk to each other...
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ExpensiveG: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
baddosky1:

Choi! Bros, seeing this bottle of Hero just make me wanna drink this morning wink

grin
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2017
We are now in animal kingdom. The zoo country. What a Helo is all this trash. Na wa for this country oo
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by tico1212(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of Nigeria are secessionist

Indeed... Wetin u go call zombies wey vote in babu? Abeg, shift make I see front jare... angry
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by kunlexco4u2030: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He should resign. That's what Statesmen do.

The last British PM resigned because the people voted Brexit which he was against.

Buhari is a hypocrite and no stupid Simba or Lion.
@ queen of Nepal or queen of crazy whatever, let me ask you a question what PMB did that is not good ?lets stop supporting crime and corruption are you a God that created heaven and earth? who promised you that you will see tomorrow do you know what will end up with your life time ? if you like your nation you will pray for future of country not to curse or abusing your number one citizen therefore even if you wish yourself bright future and to your grandchildren then you will wish someone glory well..... PMB will sure recover his sound health back insha Allah ....
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

Buhari is not the problem

The earlier we know the better

Our society is a total failure

Our leaders are not alien

They are what our society produced

Are you ok?
Our society is a total failure.
Society as the geographical area or the ppl living in the society?
I beliv our leaders are not part of the society.
Pls stop exonerating our leaders when it comes to the failure of our society.

Guy pls tell me any societal evil happening here in Nigeria that is not in other developed nations of the world.
What makes theirs less obvious?......The leaders there set up viable systems that will control the ills.
They make laws that will be equally applied to both rich and poor.
What do we have here. Our leaders make laws that will be against the poor and the same law will protect their crime.
My brother, our leaders are the killers of our society QED

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by jboi81(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Onifade10:
Finally them turn Nigeria to zoo

Zoo even better; evil forest with wild animals and spirit!

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by jboi81(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It seems you don't know that schools have started closing while some are doing 3rd term party

Sarrki, are you sure you don't have a sick bed with buhari in a London hospital?

You sound like one

You don't know sarrki is a baby, can't you see how he reasons most time,how will he know schools are going on break already, retarded boy, I hope you catch up with lost years, l like you sarrki I just feel like running you over this morning, no vex.

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by tosinford(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Bleep
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by BobykayGMR(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is Nigeria A Circus, A Zoo Or An Animal Kingdom? Wizkid Called Davido A Frog And Tekno A Duck Aisha Buhari Called Politicians Hyenas And Jackals A Senator Said The Tiger Is Acting In The Absence Of Lion king Nigerians Are Saying Weaker Animals Were Praying For The Return Of Lion King Please Guess Who The Lion King Is?
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by BobykayGMR(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
BobykayGMR:
Is Nigeria A Circus, A Zoo Or An Animal Kingdom?
Wizkid Called Davido A Frog And Tekno A Duck
Aisha Buhari Called Politicians Hyenas And Jackals
A Senator Said The Tiger Is Acting In The Absence Of Lion king
Nigerians Are Saying Weaker Animals Were Praying For The Return Of Lion King
Please Guess Who The Lion King Is?
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Emassive(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

You should rather stop ranting

Instead of you to prepare the kids for school tomorrow

If their is any if none

Then I advice you to be more active in the romance section

An aggressive lion identified
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by maasoap(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
bot101:

We are not complaining because buhari has led for 2+ years, but because he has taken us back by over 100 years, heck, Nigeria was a net exporter even in the colonial days. He has taken us back by 1000+ years. That's why sane humans are complaining.
Sane humans didn't realise that Nigeria was a net exporter under colonial masters during Jonathan’s 5 years administration.
Sane humans should try to form majority by 2019 and elect those that will move them forward 10000+ years in four years. Not by undermining the present administration in a bid to get power through the back door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.