Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (54045 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by tifany89(m): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2017
victorazy:
Me and my friend Hon. Shehu Sani and my manager.
This man is one of the 3 benevolent, magnanimous men I've ever met in north as they are Muslims, full of intelligence.

I have to add this pic with my motobike to prove those Thomoses that I was never their mate.
Nice bike grin
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Anaconda and python, snake in the monkey shadow, crouching tiger hidden dragon, the tortoise and the hare, Aja dudu les petite shien etc. Animals in human skin wink

3 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by chiagozien(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2017
now nigerians are now beginning to agree that they are living in the zoo.that God am not from zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 5:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Can a failed society produce good leaders? All we have in this country are good managers of corruption that have looted this country blind. No visions and ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Onifade10:
Finally them turn Nigeria to zoo
sooner and very soon, all in zoogeria will confess, that the failed state naija, is a zoo

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2017
chiagozien:
now nigerians are now beginning to agree that they are living in the zoo.thank God am not from zoo.
a word of a true prophet always come to pass,Nnamdi Kanu in mind

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
2016v2017:

KANU is a criminal
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Aisha buhari should shut up.

This country has gone under because of that his bedroom Lion.

We need a Samson to tear that lion into pieces
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

KANU is a criminal
prove it or you go oblivion

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2017
dodelight:
Even though the president's wife has agreed her husband's kingdom is a zoo, I don't belong to an animal kingdom. God of heaven and earth established me here and I have dominion over both the lions and jackals and the dogs and baboons and whatever names they call themselves. I am who God says I am. I Am God's Delight!
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Thank God say I no from dis ZOO country...... gringrin

up BIAFRA
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by chiagozien(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2017
2016v2017:
yes dear when kanu called it zoo they where shouting hate speech but now the ones they love are now confirming it.here are some kanu predictions.... On 6th Feb.2014:
“As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance,
love for one another. No,
they are coming to elevate
Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all competent hands and
replace them with their
kinsmen to drive their
ethnic domination of the
Biafrans, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us
with impunity, and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it
happen before their eyes.” ON 12 Oct 2014:
The Fulani will take over the
entire South as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in a pretence
of creating grazing fields for
the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete;
we will become their slaves
forever.” On 6th Nov 2014:
Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us.
Freedom remains our only
option; Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a bloodthirsty tyrant, who will
destroy the land with his
sectional views. His kinsmen
will take over the military
and the security architecture
of the land. Christians and Easterners will become
endangered species; He will
use the security apparatus
to advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer.” On 2nd Dec. 2014:
Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will protect, defend and even
arm them because their sole
agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They
do not see us as humans.
They kill, slaughter, burn and
destroy. Mindless
bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble.” On 16th Jan 2015:
Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people
who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better
off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever. They are
coming with vengeance,
anger and revenge for the
years they stayed out of
power. They plan to
intimidate, silence and oppress us. Their world view
is so strange and different
from ours; we are in big
trouble.” On 15th March 2015:
All we ever wanted is
freedom to realise our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
on this planet, but there are persons whose agenda is to
intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries; they want to extend and replicate this
dominating culture down
South.
They use terror as a weapon
of intimidation, they have
no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion,
yet they won’t let my people
go. Their only desire is to
dominate and oppress
others, once they are out of
power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms
(1966) Sharia law
introduction (2000/2001)
and Boko Haram (2011).
They are enemies of
peaceful co-existence. We want freedom; we respect
justice and equity, and
above all, we comply with
the sanctity of human life.
These people do not; they
use terror to intimidate and subdue to rule over
everybody else.”
Therefore no matter how
hard Buhari and his lobbyist
try to silence the messenger,
they cannot kill the message or would outcome halt.
Chiukwu Okike Abiahma
who sent his messenger
Nnamdi Kanu is mighty in
battle. Biafra restoration is
something no one can stop. The world is only waiting for
that great miracle!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ExInferis(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Your country is not a zoo but your President left your country for medical tourism for 50days with the Presidential aircraft incurring demurrage of 120million naira since then

Sarrki abi saraka

Ti m ba fu e eti

N150m is chicken shiit compared to the $15m burning a hole in PEJ's account.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ashewoboy(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2017
repogirl:
Maybe this Shehu Sani should just write his Children's book of Animal stories and leave twitter for people who actually have something to say.

repowoman, what savagery? you are meancheesy.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by colossus91(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

You should rather stop ranting
Instead of you to prepare the kids for school tomorrow
If their is any if none

Then I advice you to be more active in the romance section
if only u had brain!!

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by victorazy(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2017
tifany89:
Nice bike grin
tnx
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Remii(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2017
dodelight:
Even though the president's wife has agreed her husband's kingdom is a zoo, I don't belong to an animal kingdom. God of heaven and earth established me here and I have dominion over both the lions and jackals and the dogs and baboons and whatever names they call themselves. I am who God says I am. I Am God's Delight!

what they are doing is writing in metaphor, wow, do they still teach literature in schools?
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Remii(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Sani is now a confirmed enemy combatant

He just called my country zoo

Like Mazi of kuje

He's in the sane rank with Nnamdi kanu

no, he is giving advise to APC members who resorted to infighting after defeating PDP to settle their infighting before the defeated finished regrouping because they continue to gather while the winners continue to fight over mundane issues. that is writing in metaphor, its a form of literary writing.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by seguntijan(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Wizkid called davido a frog and also tekno a duck
As if that was not enough Aisha Buhari called politicians hyenas and jackals
Hmm abajo (no wonder) Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo.Are you thinking wah am thinking
# welcome to the Animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2017
seguntijan:
Wizkid called davido a frog and also tekno a duck
As if that was not enough Aisha Buhari called politicians hyenas and jackals
Hmm abajo (no wonder) Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo.Are you thinking wah am thinking
# welcome to the Animal kingdom

Nigerians are wonderful people

Nigeria is not zoo
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by NothingDoMe: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
The List Below Is A Combined List Of Failures In Life

- Mr Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Shehu Sani
Eyah. Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Buhari na.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Candyrain(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Who is this one that Lekki flood forgot to take along

Ouch! Come on that hurts
Lol....

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Desperation because I'm saying the truth? Sarrki, Are you not affected with this problems we are facing today in this country?

I am affected so i have to speak out because buhari actions and inactions contributed to it

What problem?
Your PDP didn't do better even when we had all the means then.

We have some body as acting president and i don't know why some of you are sleeping under Buhari matter.
Even if Buhari die today,will that make your life better?
Will that make the price of crude oil to rise back to $140 dollars like we had it during PDP era?
I don't know what are your issues with Buhari,did he use you and dump you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

What problem?
Your PDP didn't do better even when we had all the means then.

We have some body as acting president and i don't know why some of you are sleeping under Buhari matter.
Even if Buhari die today,will that make your life better?
Will that make the price of crude oil to rise back to $140 dollars like we had it during PDP era?
I don't know what are your issues with Buhari,did he use you and dump you?

Epic
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Taa gbafuo. Sarcastic comments are not insults.

Are you sure you graduated from school

Give it to him, RAW and undiluted!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by dodelight(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Remii:

what they are doing is writing in metaphor, wow, do they still teach literature in schools?
You are obviously out of the understanding. What I was doing is reacting in the Spirit. And for your information I'm a playwright. So I know how to spar with words, figure of speech is my play thing.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Marlboro1:

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A JOB, SIR? YOU SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND FORUM. GET A LIFE FOR ONCE!!!

He is well employed.
Buhari Media Centre. BMC Crew
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Buhari is still our president, lets all wish him well. Abba kyari, daura(dss), kingibe and their group are the country's problem becos they have caged buhari not to act, resign or handover.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Bekimbo(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
The List Below Is A Combined List Of Failures In Life

- Mr Buhari

- Osibanjo

- Shehu Sani

You forgot to add your name

1 Like

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by moriss33(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
this will go down in history......d day Sarrki was brutally finished.. chai !!!...... see finishing !!...Queen of Nepal I doff ma hat biko. No comeback... nufin

3 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Bekimbo(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Desperation because I'm saying the truth? Sarrki, Are you not affected with this problems we are facing today in this country?

I am affected so i have to speak out because buhari actions and inactions contributed to it

Keep wasting your time with this animal called Sarrki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event / Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads / NDLEA Arrests Drug Queen Over Narcotics In Fetish Bowls At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.