Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) (6812 Views)

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. / Which NL Get Funny And Weird Moniker Pass? / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by themayor4542(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Ophidiophobia
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by lhawarl1(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Maglorix:
its just the fear of gays and having anything to do with them
ok sir
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2017
themayor4542:
Ophidiophobia
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
an average human is afraid of snakes
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Daddy, why are you lying?
I'm serious oooo cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:
Tiny rope (thread) freaks me out

Phobia for flying (plane)

Someone's sweat must not touch me

Housefly perching on me freaks

Mosquito can bite me but must not come near my ear
Assuming both of us are doing that thing on the bed, won't my sweat touch you? cool
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fear of Thunder(Astraphobia).
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Assuming both of us are doing that thing on the bed, won't my sweat touch you? cool
we wanna do it, do it in a conducive place, not where we will be sweating like christmas goat cool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Lalas247(f): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Spider

Drinking water

Being broke grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:

we wanna do it, do it in a conducive place, not where we will be sweating like christmas goat cool
"Hahaha funny u cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
"Hahaha funny u cheesy cheesy
grin

How u dey jare?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Martin0(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Spider
Drinking water
Being broke grin
cry
Lalas247:
Spider
Drinking water
Being broke grin
:'
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Spider

Drinking water

Been broke grin

Water ke!
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:
grin
How u dey jare?
I just dey lowkey ooo.. I dey very ill jawe
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just dey lowkey ooo.. I dey very ill jawe

Sorry, na the weather cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:

Sorry, na the weather cheesy
My babe no dey around for this kind weather when I need her most cool
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
My babe no dey around for this kind weather when I need her most cool
kikiikiikki grin ekpele oo grin

don't worry, she will soon come back
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by herlarho(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
I fear pussy..........

I fear snake..............

I fear seas and oceans................

I fear women.................

I fear women...............

I fear women again................

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by herlarho(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much :
My babe no dey around for this kind weather when I need her most.. if thunder fire u they go say its not fair..........
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have phobia for sex and the thought of doing it on my wedding night scares the hell out of me

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Acrophobia(fear of height)
Hemophobia(Fear of blood)
katsaridaphobia(fear of cockroach) grin grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by drstainlex: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have phobia for millipedes and millipede-like creatures

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Acrophobia(fear of height)
Hemophobia(Fear of blood)
katsaridaphobia(fear of cockroach) grin grin
This one first use Google before e come post him own.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
herlarho:
tosyne2much :
My babe no dey around for this kind weather when I need her most.. if thunder fire u they go say its not fair..........
Baba wetin I do nah? cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Midehi, you're not alone on that sweat phobia. More especially when you're in a public transit and the person seating beside you is sweating like a goat, I usually feel like disappearing. grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Vaginaphobia aka pussyphobia cry cry

fear of some creepy insects...........(if i as much as feel anything walking on me skin i'd jump up and start.........(you know the rest wink))

fear of ladies with big booty lipsrsealed.........
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by herlarho(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba wetin I do nah? cheesy
wating u day look for ur babe for in dis weather way be say u for day ask God for Forgiveness...... .
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
This one first use Google before e come post him own.
So it's now illegal to use google search engine to educate yourself? Kim you no wan make I chuk mouth for your mata..Na na wan wake trouble now abi? undecided

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
So it's now illegal to use google search engine to educate yourself? Kim you no wan make I chuk mouth for your mata..Na na wan wake trouble now abi? undecided
Kpele.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Kpele.
Ma ki mi pele angry angry your night?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by PussyBlower: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have fûçking Phobia for stupid people and wide pussy angry angry
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ma ki mi pele angry angry your night?
I understand English better. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.