Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) (6823 Views)

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. / Which NL Get Funny And Weird Moniker Pass? / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Assuming both of us are doing that thing on the bed, won't my sweat touch you? cool
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
hahaha.all these boys will sexchat everywhere
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Fear of Thunder(Astraphobia).
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
sango pickin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Spider
Drinking water
Being broke grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by PussyBlower: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Acrophobia(fear of height)
Hemophobia(Fear of blood)
katsaridaphobia(fear of cockroach) grin grin
You ain't fûçking ashamed of yourself Niccur, how can an able bodied guy be scared of a fûçking cockroach! damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
drinking water?...u be camel.?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I understand English better. grin
If you could learn how to say "kpele" what stops you from learning the rest undecided..if I wan frustrate you now na to dey blow Yoruba go sure pass grin grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
You ain't fûçking ashamed of yourself Niccur, how can an able bodied guy be scared of a fûçking cockroach! damn!
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
my bro is almost twice my size and s fucki*g afraid of cockroaches...

really weird and annoying
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Tahrah come and carry you bf cmot for here undecided
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
If you could learn how to say "kpele" what stops you from learning the rest undecided..if I wan frustrate you now na to dey blow Yoruba go sure pass grin grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
hahaha true
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
herlarho:
I fear pussy..........

I fear snake..............

I fear seas and oceans................

I fear women.................

I fear women...............

I fear women again................

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
naso your ex wicked u ni?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
I have fûçking Phobia for stupid people and wide pussy angry angry
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Spider

Drinking water

Being broke grin

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
work on the size of ur d**k not on finding a tight pu**y
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Midehi, you're not alone on that sweat phobia. More especially when you're in a public transit and the person seating beside you is sweating like a goat, I usually feel like disappearing. grin

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
u don't actually experience the phobia when banging ur bf o....lol girls sha
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
I don't think that'd be classified as communication. Typing what the other party barely understands?. Anyway, I only understand "Kpele" in Yoruba.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Vaginaphobia aka pussyphobia cry cry

fear of some creepy insects...........(if i as much as feel anything walking on me skin i'd jump up and start.........(you know the rest wink))

fear of ladies with big booty lipsrsealed.........
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
I sense a nigga with a small d**k here
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I don't think that'd be classified as communication. Typing what the other party barely understands?. Anyway, I only understand "Kpele" in Yoruba.
Issokay Teacher! cheesy !the person wey go win argument with you for NL, dem neva born am undecided undecided

Btw, How has been your day?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Issokay Teacher! cheesy !the person wey go win argument with you for NL, dem neva born am undecided undecided

Btw, How has been your day?
I wish I argue this much offline. Perhaps, it's 'cause all I need do is type whatever thoughts runs through my head. grin

My day is going very well, how's yours?.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by tolugar: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
The sight of money scares me

I prefer them in my card though
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
tolugar:
The sight of money scares me

I prefer them in my card though
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
don't get used to living poorly bro
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=58415666][/quote]

I hate it
Only drink Coke ... the day water touch my mouth something bad will happen
Even the look of it makes me feel sick ..
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by MrHenshaw: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Maglorix:
1) I can sacrifice my life savings just to avoid being in an empty room with rats

2)I fear gays like hell,if 2gays rape me I'll commit suicide asap

3) standing in front of a large body of water makes me wanna jump into it,d fear s that bad

4) I fear animals with skin and hairs,haven't touched any before

5)anything that has to do with the butt*hole. .. like anal sex

My greatest phobia is APC delivering ALL their Promises.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

I hate it Only drink Coke ... the day water touch my mouth something bad will happen Even the look of it makes me feel sick ..
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
lol u for don die of diabetes by now...I still cease to believe that tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) / Relationships: When Is The Right Time To Insist On A Hiv Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.