Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) (6824 Views)

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. / Which NL Get Funny And Weird Moniker Pass? / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrHenshaw:

My greatest phobia is APC delivering ALL their Promises.

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
lol meaning u must love d current situation of things in naija ...weirdo
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

I hate it
Only drink Coke ... the day water touch my mouth something bad will happen
Even the look of it makes me feel sick ..
Lefulefu Come and see wetin the Ogbanje wey you wan marry put for house dey yarn grin.No wonder you get MammyWater waist..

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Lalas247(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lefulefu Come and see wetin the Ogbanje wey you wan marry put for house dey yarn grin.No wonder you get MammyWater waist..
Lol na me u dey call ogbanje grin
I go table ur matter for witches coven tongue
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol na me u dey call ogbanje grin
I go table ur matter for witches coven tongue
ayam right afterall, as u don vindicate me grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Lalas247(f): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
ayam right afterall, as u don vindicate me grin cheesy
Haha lol how u dey .. Lefulefu is off duty for now
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I wish I argue this much offline. Perhaps, it's 'cause all I need do is type whatever thoughts runs through my head. grin

My day is going very well, how's yours?.
If you argue this much offline as u do online,you'd end up having headache every now and then. grin grin

My day been good,if the rain doesn't fall then a "perfect" day is guaranteed wink
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
If you argue this much offline as u do online,you'd end up having headache every now and then. grin grin

My day been good,if the rain doesn't fall then a "perfect" day is guaranteed wink
I find talking very stressful.
Have a nice day then.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
I find talking very stressful.
Have a nice day then.
You too Ma'am wink
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by dacovajnr: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha lol how u dey .. Lefulefu is off duty for now
I dey alright jare,You don almost kee am for ze oza rum I guess grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by heddiebanks(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I have this crazy phobia for travelling..

And if you squeeze paper anyhow near me. I fit shoot you.. that squeaky sound freaks me out

this one never live for face me I face you house , if you see how small children dey squeeze paper anyhow to do aeroplane and boat ..your bullet for don finish by now ...
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by harriet412(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Maglorix:
you are simply homophobic, its normal if you ain't homosexual

oga goan learn how to quote undecided
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Maglorix:
1) I can sacrifice my life savings just to avoid being in an empty room with rats

2)I fear gays like hell,if 2gays rape me I'll commit suicide asap

3) standing in front of a large body of water makes me wanna jump into it,d fear s that bad

4) I fear animals with skin and hairs,haven't touched any before

5)anything that has to do with the butt*hole. .. like anal sex
Mine is Number 3. I hate that feel.
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
I dey alright jare,You don almost kee am for ze oza rum I guess grin
We never even start seff
grin
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tahrah come and carry you bf cmot for here undecided
No be you be him papa ni?
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Jacksonmava(f): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Snakes! I can faint from seeing a snake
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by emmayayodeji(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
heddiebanks:

this one never live for face me I face you house , if you see how small children dey squeeze paper anyhow to do aeroplane and boat ..your bullet for don finish by now ...

Lmao i don live for one faceme i face u house. And it was basically student environment no kids orbiiii tongue
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am scared of poverty
I am scared of fast cars
I am also scared of dogs
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Adorbs: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have phobia for commitment reason goes thus;

I feel being in a relationship could stifle me, am a free spirit, I love doing what I want, when I want and how i want, hate feeling restricted.
Fear of being taken for granted( over familiarity ish).
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Fadiga24(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fear of heights!!!
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Phobia for ballons and clowns... Weird much?�
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

I hate it
Only drink Coke ... the day water touch my mouth something bad will happen
Even the look of it makes me feel sick ..
haghhh! u be mammy water? grin

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
bro i just love her mammy water waist cheesy

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Shezhawt:
Phobia for ballons and clowns... Weird much?�
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
very weird,ur worst punishment would be locking u up in a circus overnyt
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adorbs:
I have phobia for commitment reason goes thus;

I feel being in a relationship could stifle me, am a free spirit, I love doing what I want, when I want and how i want, hate feeling restricted.
Fear of being taken for granted( over familiarity ish).

Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:
Tiny rope (thread) freaks me out

Phobia for flying (plane)

Someone's sweat must not touch me

Housefly perching on me freaks

Mosquito can bite me but must not come near my ear
That sweat is so me.
And also I fear someone skin touching mine.
I fear disappointment.
I fear insult!!
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
you're only suffering from philophobia
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
That sweat is so me. And also I fear someone skin touching mine. I fear disappointment. I fear insult!!
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Maglorix(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
how do you girls cope during sex then?.....
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by midehi2(f): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
That sweat is so me. And also I fear someone skin touching mine. I fear disappointment. I fear insult!!
"someone skin touching you" does that mean your man can't touch you
Re: Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
midehi2:

"someone skin touching you" does that mean your man can't touch you
Now that's a secret I won't divulge in public.
tongue tongue tongue wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.