Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger (34548 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:
I worry for the complexion of the child.
why? there's nothing wrong with their dark skin.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Fadiga24(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
WiredLeggings:
why? there's nothing wrong with their dark skin.

grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:

grin
lol. i pray you would have a baby as dark as their baby. say amen. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Fadiga24(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
WiredLeggings:
lol. i pray you would have a baby as dark as their baby. say amen. smiley

Ptt, only if you are involved. wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:

Ptt, only if you are involved. wink
i reject it, iJn.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by stilldoingokay(f): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
pre-wedding pre-wedding pre-wedding pre-wedding. say waiting happen now, abi na
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Fadiga24(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
WiredLeggings:

i reject it, iJn.

Seriously? I know you are shy I will do it codedly.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by femi4: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ginaz:
He has given her belle, his preek couldn't hold the akamu any longer....
The girl tied him down with preggy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
idu1:
Is she pregnant undecided

No...

I think she juz ate 4plates of pounded yam before the photo shoot grin

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Gloriao(f): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Looks so
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by mark0020(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
idu1:
Is she pregnant undecided
No she get belle
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by kennyblack94: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:
You're suffering from inferiority complex.. Have U ever seen a white man asking this stupid question.. So as an African being black is now a sin but as white man being fair is now an award.. Retrace your mind and swallow that you've said. ..Inferiority complex.. Tomorrow you will open dis same mouth of urs to fight racism.. .

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by tolexy123: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
She looks pregnant or na her belle grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
The 3rd picture talked it all. She Is a good receiver.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by adeoba2008(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pre wedding and the lady is pregnant already. God have mercy.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Olumaeme: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations, but pictures are too boring
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by khiaa(f): 3:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Is she pregnant? Well he looks pregnant also grin. They need to stay away from the pounded yams and fufu, too much starch.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by khiaa(f): 3:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Fadiga24:

What kind of asinine comment is this
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Fadiga24(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2017
kennyblack94:

You're suffering from inferiority complex.. Have U ever seen a white man asking this stupid question.. So as an African being black is now a sin but as white man being fair is now an award.. Retrace your mind and swallow that you've said. ..Inferiority complex.. Tomorrow you will open dis same mouth of urs to fight racism.. .

Y do some dudes take things so seriously?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Shownetconnection(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy Married life Brotherly ...wish you had wait till after wedding shaa before getting dis far
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Pylony(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Ginaz:
He has given her belle, his preek couldn't hold the akamu any longer....
Chaii may the same hot Akamu fall on you.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Pylony(m): 6:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Fadiga24:
Would you have worry this much, if the Lady were to be one of those Bleaching queens wey don go swim for bleaching cream to turn into white woman by force. Who after marrying a naturaly fair in complexion dude, ends up giving birth to Pitch Black knight of Africa?
The Dude go even deny the baby as he do not knw his wife na correct ex black queen sef. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by RealHaute: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ginaz:

The white thing that comes out when a man shouts "yu ahhh, oh my ahh yuu".

I was taught about it in biology class in my secondary school during the topic on reproduction.

shocked shocked
I skipped secondary school. Does it come out from the nose or mouth?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by icequeen0424: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2017
tydi:
The wife thoughcheesy
Idiot, did you treat your beautiful wife well. As beautiful as she is. Goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.