Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (43183 Views)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Just answer these simple question:
throughout our democratic dispensations from the first republic till present times who between the South West and the South East have aligned the most with the North?

Between Awolowo's AG and Ziks NCNC who aligned with Sardauna's NPC?
Between AG and NCNC which was the party in opposition

In the second Republic between Awolowo's UPN and Zik's NPP who aligned with the Northern NPN?

Since the return of democracy in 1999 what has been the position of AC, ACN before the merger of the legacy parties to create the APC?

the Once you answer that question truthfully then my answer in response to the person who makes it look like the South West have always allied with the North will be clear to you. They keep shouting it up and down as if like forever the south West and the North have been political allies and the South East have forever been those battling the alliance between West and North. Big lie!!

NCNC was left with no option but to align with NPC after this Awolowo treachery, not even the North could align with him. Alliance needs trust to thrive, no one can trust a treacherous fellow. Awolowo pushed Zik into alliance with the North.

AG didn't set out to be in opposition in 1959, she wanted to be central and was sounding out both NPC and NCNC to find out which of them offered more chance of victory, which obviously backfired on Awolowo, forcing him into opposition politics. It wasnt by design that AG ended up in opposition, forces beyond their control forced their hands.
https://www.nairaland.com/3780719/politics-first-coalition-govt-nigeria

In 1964, Zik and NCNC aligned with AG, since they were sure of Awolowo loyalty, seeing as Awolowo had fallen out entirely with Akintola that was now the leader in SW.
Zik and NCNC aligned with AG. Yet Yorubas led by Akintola aligned with NPC out of Akintola desperation to consolidate his power and emasculate Awolowo.
So, we see a Yoruba-Northern alliance built out of political immaturity of Akintola, at a point in history Zik was ready to work with AG. NNDP was in alliance with NPC in 1964 and it was Yoruba-Arewa alliance that happened pre elections.

You don't pick and choose your own facts.

Yorubas were also in alliance with Arewa in 1967, as Awolowo was the de facto prime minister in Gowon government.

NPP never aligned with NPN, they formed the majority at NASS with NPN, after NPN failed to win enough votes to become outright majority in the house. The agreement was post election and not pre election. You lots are good at obfuscation of facts.

Since return of democracy in 1999, has a Yoruba man by name OBJ not formed an alliance with the North and cleared the polls in SW in 2003? Was OBJ not massively supported by Yorubas in 2003 when he was up against Buhari?

Nothing in your post to answer that I had not cleared up in the past, however I realize there is no separation of wild dogs from faeces. So I'm not surprised whenever you lots go back to regurgitating your usual lies.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

NCNC was left with no option but to align with NPC after this Awolowo treachery, not even the North could align with him. Alliance needs trust to thrive, no one can trust a treacherous fellow. Awolowo pushed Zik into alliance with the North.

AG didn't set out to be in opposition in 1959, she wanted to be central and was sounding out both NPC and NCNC to find out which of them offered more chance of victory, which obviously backfired on Awolowo, forcing him into opposition politics. It wasnt by design that AG ended up in opposition, forces behind their control forced their hands.

In 1964, Zik and NCNC aligned with AG, since they were sure of Awolowo loyalty, seeing as Awolowo had fallen out entirely with Akintola that was now the leader in SW.
Zik and NCNC aligned with AG. Yet Yorubas led by Akintola aligned with NPC out of Akintola desperation to consolidate his power and emasculate Awolowo.
So, we see a Yoruba-Northern alliance built out of political immaturity of Akintola, at a point in history Zik was ready to work with AG. NNDP was in alliance with NPC in 1964 and it was Yoruba-Arewa alliance that happened pre elections.

Yorubas were also in alliance with Arewa in 1967, as Awolowo was the de facto prime minister in Gowon government.

NPP never aligned with NPN, they formed the majority at NASS with NPN, after NPN failed to win enough votes to become outright majority in the house. The agreement was post election and not pre election. You lots are good at obfuscation of facts.

Since return of democracy in 1999, has a Yoruba man by name OBJ not formed an alliance with the North and cleared the polls in SW in 2003? Was OBJ not massively supported by Yorubas in 2003 when he was up against Buhari?

Nothing in your post to answer that I had not cleared up in the past, however I realize there is no separation of wild dogs from faeces. So I'm not surprised whenever you lots go back to regurgitating your usual lies.
Obj and PDP because PDP is a yoruba party abi? You are a specially cloned asshole. If it were before when I thought you were a self respecting man I would have engaged you in positive intellectual debate in response to all you wrote above because I debate to learn, to understand, to broaden my perspective not to insult or demean people as you with your rotten mouth likes to do . If I see a view that is contrary to what I know I state mine. I am always wary of the danger of a single story. Nothing in my post that you have not cleared in the past as if you have debated this point with me before you arrogant unwashed pig. You wey be snowball. You are very stupid. Thunder strike you and wither your accursed, abomination, hate filled soul. Rough. That's what I will do with you from now.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Amadioha punish you there to your tenth generation. Bastard. Couldn't you have drawn my attention to the details as contained in the link without insults you foul mouthed snivelling cur? You are beneath my contempt. Idiotic leech. Shey na insult you want? Have I ever insulted you before?

Funny enough that you expected to be treated with kid gloves, considering the amount of trash you had spewed against the Igbo in this thread.
This is my grouse with you lots, you feel like its normal for you to dish out scathing remarks against the Igbo built on falsehoods with unsavory language and descriptions, but you start whining and crying the moment we retaliate.
I guess you lots had been over pampered by our fathers and grandfathers that never replied your Igbophobic articles.

If the kitchen is too hot for, then leave the kitchen. It's that simple.
You think I'm being rude and direct with you, you are a learner, I haven't even started.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

You are an asshole. If it were before when I thought you were a self respecting man I would have engaged you because I debate to learn, to understand, to broaden my perspective not to insult or demean people. If I see a view that is contrary to what I know I state mine. I am always wary of the danger of a single story. Nothing in my post that you have not cleared in the past as if you have debated this point with me before you arrogant pig. You wey be snowball. You are very stupid. Thunder strike you and wither your accursed soul

Lol! Cry cry baby.

See that? Yes! That's you losing control. That's you not standing the heat when turned on. Maybe next time you should think twice before you start making falsehood stories against Ndiigbo.
This Igbo generation will show no mercy to peeps like you. Stay in your lane, and we are cool, step into Igbo lane and get burned.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Cry cry baby.

See that? Yes! That's you losing control. That's you not standing the heat when turned on. Maybe next time you should think twice before you start making falsehood stories against Ndiigbo.
This Igbo generation will show no mercy to peeps like you. Stay in your lane, and we are cool, step into Igbo lane and get burned.
Hahahaha hahahaha. See this universal mumu. You too weak abeg. Heat?

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

Funny enough that you expected to be treated with kid gloves, considering the amount of trash you had spewed against the Igbo in this thread.
This is my grouse with you lots, you feel like its normal for you to dish out scathing remarks against the Igbo built on falsehoods with unsavory language and descriptions, but you start whining and crying the moment we retaliate.
I guess you lots had been over pampered by our fathers and grandfathers that never replied your Igbophobic articles.

If the kitchen is too hot for, then leave the kitchen. It's that simple.
You think I'm being rude and direct with you, you are a learner, I haven't even started.
Started with me? Ohhhhhh my my. You are a clown oo. Don't project your diseased twisted thinking on me. Rat faced weiner.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. See this universal mumu. You too weak abeg. Heat?

Lol! Are you already out of curse words already? How disappointing, and I actually thought you had it in you.
You are a boring fellow.
What happened to your nowunuse or something like that moniker? grin
You can now move along, you are a boring fellow, let real interesting Afonjas step into the ring.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Are already out of curse words already? How disappointing, and I actually thought you had it in you.
You are a boring fellow.
What happened to your nowunuse or something like that moniker? grin
You can now move along, you are a boring fellow, let real interesting Afonjas step into the ring.
Brainless Simpleton who has your time.You are too much of a lightweight, too lame, too daft, too unimaginative. Keep following me about and spouting your deranged propagandist views on my posts. How typical @Nowenuse. How low for you to tow that line but I understand-Your head has received too much jabs here so much that your brain has become a cognitive degenerated unthinking mash. Smelly jobless, impotent gay, keep clutching at straws. Stop repeating the words "boring fellow". Is your vocabulary that limited? You lack fire abeg. Gerraaaaouttta hia

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Brainless Simpleton who has your time. Stop repeating the word 'boring'. Is your vocabulary that limited? You are too much of a lightweight, too lame, too daft, too unimaginative. Keep following me about and spouting your deranged propagandist views on my posts. How typical @Nowenuse. How low for you to tow that line but I understand-Your head has received too much jabs here so much that your brain has become a cognitive degenerated unthinking mash. Smelly jobless, impotent gay, keep clutching at straws.

Lol! That's more like it. More curse words please! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

Ewu akwa. Why so limp, so tame? I thought you got spunk but you just full of chaff. I got no time to school or engage you in savagery cos I see that your verbal arsenal is too pathetically limited. Mr influenza the chief insipid propagandist aka snowball you are henceforth ignored. Witless, vile Skunk.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida fall my hand I swear. lipsrsealed
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:
Mujtahida fall my hand I swear. lipsrsealed
Hahahaha hahahaha. Incidentally I was just thinking about you now cos I read your post on the okoye /Apc thread . You mean the vitriol on that goat pazienza? He deserves even more than that. Go through my post. I rarely insult people because professionally I am trained to debate. Last time he and I debated he was cursing, calling me demon. I exercised so much restrain, resisted the temptation to retaliate and managed to steer him to the point where we had exchanges devoid of insults. Now today he came on my post spewing insults. For why? If my views are biased(as most of our views here are most of the time depending on what we have read and experienced) I am open to being corrected or at least draw my attention to your own viewpoint and let me weigh it vis a vis mine but insults? I won't take that from him at all because I have warned him before.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. Incidentally I was just thinking about you now cos I read your post on the okoye /Apc thread . You mean the vitriol on that goat pazienza? He deserves even more than that. Go through my post. I rarely insult people because professionally I am trained to debate. Last time he and I debated he was cursing, calling me demon. I exercised so much restrain, resisted the temptation to retaliate and managed to steer him to the point where we had exchanges devoid of insults. Now today he came on my post spewing insults. For why? If my views are biased(as most of our views here are most of the time depending on what we have read and experienced) I am open to being corrected or at least draw my attention to your own viewpoint and let me weigh it vis a vis mine but insults? I won't take that from him at all because I have warned him before.
e get people wey insult no dey sweet for their mouth.... its a reserved space for some people. cheesy You too dey gentle to come dey quarrel. Haba. Please, the both of you should calm it down. cool
But where you fall hand, as e no follow you dey jab, you could have let it slide... You should also understand that at this point in time, most Igbo youths are very sensitive, because of our experiences so far.... whether we go up, down, left or right, Nigerians will always find fault. You see, so we are doing our best to correct most of these anomalies... how this is going to play out, only time will tell. So no shaking my man. cool
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:

e get people wey insult no dey sweet for their mouth.... its a reserved space for some people. cheesy You too dey gentle to come dey quarrel. Haba. Please, the both of you should calm it down. cool
But where you fall hand, as e no follow you dey jab, you could have let it slide... You should also understand that at this point in time, most Igbo youths are very sensitive, because of our experiences so far.... whether we go up, down, left or right, Nigerians will always find fault. You see, so we are doing our best to correct most of these anomalies... how this is going to play out, only time will tell. So no shaking my man. cool
I understand you cos I know some carry historic grudges and wounds within. I even considered him some kind of debating buddy but obviously he sees me as an enemy

I am no Saint - sometimes one gets rough and dirty.

If my views are wrong in your opinion just draw my attention to your own viewpoint and the source without insults. It might or might not change my mind but insult me no go accept especially after I have warned or objected to it.

It's regrettable that things have soured between all of us to this extent but I still have hope. As it is marriages, businesses and other human endeavoursare being carried on across ethnic divide. I know with unshakeable doubt who the enemies of this country are and it's not an ethnic group.
Cheers man

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

The same landlocked Asaba? It should have never be the capital in the first place! Lol!
Moreover, you people aint part of the midwest but saboteurs who should have joined your Osu kins from time memorial cos you're parasite!

Youtube reader, use that brain na..

Let this post be a lesson to every Igbo denier in the South-south. These Nigerians care not one iota about your communities; all they want to do is to make sure that you never unite with your Igbo brethren in the South-East to ensure that we never prosper as a nation. I will show this post to every Igbo denier claiming to be from the south-south.

nonaira Thank you for continuing to be exposing these two-faced people.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
Kagawa10:

Like your transgenic Ojukwu on his way to Abidjan?

And I'm daring you to quote where Yoruba compensated the Fulani.. If you can't then we can assume you're a piece of shitee. Did your foolish self think we're the fasting and praying Nsala Osus in Enugu? We don't do that. We flog and whip out the stupidity as quick as possible like we did with your Eze, damn the consequence. Consequence can come later.. Unlike your Osu elders begging the North to forgive Osu stupidity after the North gave quit notice to you cowards..

Stupidity is definitely the genetic makeup of Osu dna, that's a first for me but I've come to term with it although that doesn't mean I love to see such stupidity around me, hence the reason why I'm always around to comb sense into your "cerebrum-less" brain!
[/s]

You must've spent at least a few hours on this thread, something that has very little to do with you or your people. Igbos and the eastern minorities are working on ways to improve their lands and you're here, ranting and raving.

With secession looming ever closer, I have to ask: why aren't more of you Yorubas more concerned with your own issues? You're more concerned with the Igbos when you should be concerned over whether the North will take Kwara and Kogi from you, particularly the former, should you choose to separate from them undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Let this post be a lesson to every Igbo denier in the South-south. These Nigerians care not one iota about your communities; all they want to do is to make sure that you never unite with your Igbo brethren in the South-East to ensure that we never prosper as a nation. I will show this post to every Igbo denier claiming to be from the south-south.

Nonaira1 Thank you for continuing to be exposing these two-faced people.
Lots of Aniomas are already waking up to reality. I had a one on one chat with one notable personality from Igbodo axis, lots of things was layed to bare. If Nigerians will just let Igbos be, the country will coast to greatness, but alas, their false perceived fear of domination is her obvious set back. Nigerians re dead scared of the unity of Ind'Igbo. But the irony is that the unity of Igbos is an advantage to Nigerians. They don't know smiley

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:

Lots of Aniomas are already waking up to reality. I had a one on one chat with one notable personality from Igbodo axis, lots of things was layed to bare. If Nigerians will just let Igbos be, the country will coast to greatness, but alas, their false perceived fear of domination is her obvious set back.

Exactly. I like to call this "paranoia towards Ndigbo". It's a very real phenomenon and one that has been in existence since even before Nigeria got her independence. It's why they're all so concerned about Igbo issues, something that- under normal circumstances- shouldn't concern them at all. This has been ingrained in the mind of every Nigerian child since infancy and thus cannot be removed easily.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:
[s][/s]

You must've spent at least a few hours on this thread, something that has very little to do with you or your people. Igbos and the eastern minorities are working on ways to improve their lands and you're here, ranting and raving.

With secession looming ever closer, I have to ask: why aren't more of you Yorubas more concerned with your own issues? You're more concerned with the Igbos when you should be concerned over whether the North will take Kwara and Kogi from you, particularly the former, should you choose to separate from them undecided.

Lol!

The truth is I love coming hard on that Nonaira and his fellow crony, Pazienza because they are stupid liars who always tend to rewrite history. The way I dislike liars, eh..

And who's taking Kwara? Lol. It's like you ibos are comedians.. The only town that has an emir in Kwara is Ilorin which has Yoruba people as its indigenous people and you say the whole of Kwara? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nonaira1 Thank you for continuing to be exposing these two-faced people.

Well, Asaba people (the Enuani) have always been ibo from time memorial. In fact, the then midwest had wanted them to join their kins and kiths over the river because the midwest feared they would betray them and they did. Hence, no one has ever disputed the fact that Aniocha/Oshimil are Ibos!

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Basic123:

so those are Igbo boys?

You guys don't even know your traditional dress.

I REPEAT,YOU GUYS ARE DELUDED!

There's at least two Igbo man in that picture and, unsurprisingly, they are the only handsome ones there imo.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

The truth is I love coming hard on that Nonaira and his fellow crony, Pazienza because they are stupid liars who always tend to rewrite history. The way I dislike liars, eh..

And who's taking Kwara? Lol. It's like you ibos are comedians.. The only town that has an emir in Kwara is Ilorin which has Yoruba people as its indigenous people and you say the whole of Kwara? Lol.

I'm well aware that Kwara is a mostly-Yoruba state, that's why I brought it up. I'd like to know why many Yorubas, like yourself, aren't more concerned with wrestling it out of the Northerners' grasp instead of poking your noses into matters that shouldn't concern you undecided.

Should Yoruba land decide to secede today, how will you take Kwara and Kogi away from the Northerners? I really am intrigued...
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, Asaba people (the Enuani) have always been ibo from time memorial. In fact, the then midwest had wanted them to join their kins and kiths over the river because the midwest feared they would betray them and they did. Hence, no one has ever disputed the fact that Aniocha/Oshimil are Ibos!

It's good that you're admitting this as many of your kinsmen still maintain that there are no native Igbos in the South-South.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

We should build bridges and not burn it. Your likes have been antagonizing us, both offline and online. We want to mind our business, but una no gree. wetin. angry

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:

We should build bridges and not burn it. Your likes have been antagonizing us, both offline and online. We want to mind our business, but una no gree. wetin. angry

Which bridges when you're rewriting history? Lol.

The fact is both tribes have been antagonising each other, not just one. Heck, you had a hate inciting radio media calling Yoruba all sort of names and calling for them to be killed. You almost even killed my pastor, kumuyi. As a deeperlifer, I know I shouldn't be doing all these but I will never tolerate ibo lies and hate speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

AG didn't set out to be in opposition in 1959, she wanted to be central and was sounding out both NPC and NCNC to find out which of them offered more chance of victory, which obviously backfired on Awolowo, forcing him into opposition politics. It wasnt by design that AG ended up in opposition, forces beyond their control forced their hands.

What a trash!

The same Zik that became a president from 1963-1966 due to help from Balewa and Ahmadu Bello wanted to team up with the West in 1964? You're a chronic liar and a stupid one at that!

Lol at your stupid Pdp claim. Very stupid..

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's good that you're admitting this as many of your kinsmen still maintain that there are no native Igbos in the South-South.

Well, we know the Oshimili folks to be Ibo.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

When someone has ran out of arguments to make, they usually resort to insults...
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, we know the Oshimili folks to be Ibo.

Nope. Many of your kinsmen take offence when any Igbo native to the South-South professes their Igbo pride. Many of your kinsmen don't even know what Oshimili or Aniocha or Ukwuani is.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nope. Many of your kinsmen take offence when any Igbo native to the South-South professes their Igbo pride. Many of your kinsmen don't even know what Oshimili or Aniocha or Ukwuani is.

Maybe because many ethnic stocks inhabit that same land. Asaba for example has an igbodu area which is a Yoruba offshoot. The same way some were bini offshoot.. Hence, you can't just claim the whole land as ibo!
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

When someone has ran out of arguments to make, they usually resort to insults...

He is a confused Northern minority, scared of his reward once Biafra secedes, which is eternal union with his jihadist Arewa brothers in a retrogressive Arewa-Oduanistani union, alongside the Yorubas whose 60% of population are Muslims who are subservient to the Caliphate.
He is frustrated. He wants to see Yoruba Muslims show disobedience to their Gambari masters or atleast independence , which is not happening,not long ago he was bleating all over the place about this.

All I have for him and his kind is return of hate for hate, nothing more and nothing less.

Nne, are you related to Ifeyinwa China Onyeabo ?

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

Maybe because many ethnic stocks inhabit that same land. Asaba for example has an igbodu area which is a Yoruba offshoot. The same way some were bini offshoot.. Hence, you can't just claim the whole land as ibo!

Which makes it even more absurd that many of your kinsmen group them all together and claim that there are no Igbos in the South-South.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.