Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President (27894 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / 2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
He is not a bad candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by charlesucheh(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2017
On what consensus? We the Tiv people of Benue state totally Disagree! Tar! David Mark ke! For where!!!
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by charlesucheh(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2017
David Mark abi? To come and finalise the crushing of TIV people at the Federal level! Issokay! Una try well! Well! But na for Una pocket sha!
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by cakez: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Originality007:
if Someone like Ortom can become governor in benue, u should not b surprise seem dem presenting David Mark as the next President, Benue plpp think with their Anus, if u dey doubt me ask Omenka
You're just an idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by salam1(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Maybe president of Tiv, Agatu and idoma

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by GoodMuyis(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
edoyad:
President of What, Retired Army Politicians Union or what ?
Corrected

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Teeboi56: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Middle Belt President of course. Definitely not Nigeria.
Confirm jare brother
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Iamzik:

Not some people. I served in Benue state 2010. The guy is a failure. Only out to enrich his pocket. Someone who has collected constituency allowance 18 times, once every year since 1999 that he has been in the Senate. Where's all the money or projects worth the sum ??

Wrong choice for middle belt. He belongs to the old corrupt generation we are trying to root out
If you say so, all i know is that he can't smell there

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by naijagobetter(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Mark that said telephone is not for the poor? Pls somebody tell me its a joke
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by blackboy2star(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2017
My country NIGERIA is indeed a zoo... David Mark keh..

when the likes of Obi, Soludo, Ribadu, Duke etc still dey alive
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by jerryBoss1(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
naijaking1:
If GEJ had been a smart person, he would have easily handed over to Mark, instead of loosing everything!

You're a smart politician and I hope to see you in office someday.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
We must apply serious scrutiny and political sieve to choose the best candidate. This is not about self righteous indignation that many Nigerians express when they apportion blames to anyone but themselves. This is not the time to start to count the blemishes on politicians. All have sinned and fallen short of moral standards. This includes all the leaders and the led. Our present leaders were drawn from the led in the first place. We must choose the next president bearing in mind our issues and the disposition we expect of the next president. Let us not make the same mistake as we did with Buhari vs Jonathan, where we threw away a golden opportunity to continue to grow Nigeria even if by marginal increments. My point is let's eschew self-righteousness and be always open to differentiate between a man who can make mistakes and a man who is the embodiment of mistakes. Our leaders are us and this challenge will remain a permanent feature of our electoral options.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Organs(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Our mumu neva do. This was part of those that prevailed on corrupt IBB to annul june 12 now he wants to benefit from Democracy and Mumu Nigerians as usual are neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by yhemster(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Fessy09:
I stand to be corrected and i'm not in anyway
campaigning for David Mark but in recent times,
has anyone noticed that David mark has been
quiet all this while, observing , not even being
probed as much as he's among the guys who
looted heavily right from the time of Obj- Gej??
this
man might have plans for presidency come 2019
if you ask me , cos if you noticed, since the
inception of democracy,it has been a one time
military general, or somebody who held power
during the military regime till date, from Obj-
yar'aduwa-Pmb minus GeJ cos the plan was for
him to complete yar Aduwa's tenure and then
rock one tenure then hand over to another one
time military personnel or general cos no military
man in Nigeria would want a civilian to rule them
for 10yrs(yar aduwa's remaining 2yrs plus Gej
first tenure of 4yrs=6+ second tenure if GEj had
won the last election ) Even Obj's behaviors
towards the end of Gej's first tenure would tell.
In recent times, I noticed a lot of members on
NL coming on the comment zone to profess their
support and be giving their opinions on who
might be the next President of Nigeria all good.
you might want to suggest or have either
Atiku,Tinubu ,saraki , Rochas, Amaechi or even
kwankwaso be the President of Nigeria but don't
you think a political party is entitled and only
allowed to present only one presidential
candidate, mind you, virtually all the names listed
are from APC if not all. why did you think Obj
came out months ago to say that he didn't tear
his PDP membership card, I believe there is still
an iota of godfatherism in Nigerian politics if not
why is GeJ putting the blame of defeat in the
last election on Obama ? why is Obj, David mark
and other political leaders coming at him with
regards the statement he made? I believe the
Igbos would rather have David mark be the next
President of Nigeria if presidency ain't coming
from the east (based on his experience and
grands in the Nigerian government/politics) and
not only the igbos even the southerners, and
from what I see, the only obstacle that will
hinder David mark from being the next President
of Nigeria is if PMB dies before his tenure
elapses . As much as there' are more to the
Nigeria politics let's keep our fingers crossed and
hope for a better Nigeria. #1love

You are obviously a good political observer, wish I can meet you and gist abt Politics over some bottle of Guinness.
Nice post bro.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by eebraa(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2017
He can't even win a gubernatorial election in Benue state
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Iamzik:

He doesn't need to be a local govt chairman of Governor. He was more powerful than both.

If I'm Senate president with power to make laws and my state and local government are not performing shouldn't I hold them accountable?

Or are you saying that there was no budget to repair the road to his place since 1999?

If he doesn't give a damn about his very own constituency and keeps using it as campaign promise till date what does that tell you? Is it your own constituency that will be his priority?

As Senate president he had the influence to bring such government officers to accountability but no. He's part of the corrupt establishment. You can't give what you don't have.

There are agencies responsible for holding them accountable. It is never the job the Senate president. Even the state assembly can be more effective than him in holding officials at the state level responsible. The Senate is there to make laws and provide checks and balance at the federal level. You accused him of doing nothing while someone on this same thread accused him of filling MDAs at the federal level with his people. Who do we believe?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by juman(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2017
He is an old cargo.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by lemonys(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anybody can say whatever he/she like, all we want is a president from middle belt
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Kanurii: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
This serial coup plotter who had all his adventure with Babangida Are we really curse in Nigeria? Have anyone been to this man's hometown to see the deplorable state of infrastructure esp.road? This is just another Buhari loading.
lipsrsealed

On point ma broda

No more recycling of old military generals
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by orisa37: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mark is loyal, tested, educated and skilful. How about Mark/Ekweremadu?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by stoic6ix: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
oyegbe:
our one and only leader

You and who?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by yhemster(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Believe it or not, this man may be the next President of this country. I don't know him, never met him but looking at the interested candidates so far he has the numbers, the political connections, the money, and as well the backing of the Nigeria Godfathers. Don't get me wrong, as a young person I wish for a more better and younger candidate bt the reality is if wishes are horses, beggars will ride. Most of us that comment here are neither politician nor registered voter.
So let me explain my points
1. The Numbers: So far only few regions of all the country have presented a Presidential candidate. David is Middlebetter, this region comprises of some many states, which is also a good thing for the stability of the country. The last Middlebetter Head of state has one of the longest reign in the history of the country, he's Rtd General Yakubu Gowon.
2. The Political connection: his CV speaks for itself
3. Money: It's obvious
4. The Godfathers: Believe it or not, all the presidential candidates/ president of the country are not matters of coincidence except GEJ, although his VP candidature was neva coincidental. It's obvious that David Mark is a IBB loyalist and put that against other suggested candidates, they have no grounded Godfathers like the ex-head of state.
**Remember Democratic politics is a game of numbers (the silent majority).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by coptic: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Cutezt:
I am from the middle belt and I like the fact that we are trying to distinguish ourselves from the core northerners, but recycling another criminal and presenting him is useless to me..

If only GNS Pwajok was alive, if only...

GNS was a rare breed of politician.

No wonder he was loved by all.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dead, not on arrival but in thought
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by PDPGuy: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jlow2:
so dat chika ike will go and be competing with Beyonce and rihanna,she is d reason why otukpo-ugbokolo road is an eyesore, infact d small money meant for little patches dis year has been used to pay her tuition fee at Harvard recently, middle belt disappoint me on dis one.
Lol
Are these facts that you are spewing or network rumors?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Jsucre(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
just like osun state piple present Aregbesola as local govt counselor #kole weck
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Jsucre(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
orisirisi
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by ikwubaba: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Cutezt:
I am from the middle belt and I like the fact that we are trying to distinguish ourselves from the core northerners, but recycling another criminal and presenting him is useless to me..

If only GNS Pwajok was alive, if only...

Thanks
[img][/img]
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by sms87: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
May Allaah help us out for this country[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Deyvid123(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
The youths are indeed leaders of tomorrow...SMH
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by LoveMachine(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
jomoh:

Since you're not familiar with his accomplishments, let me help you with one of his statements when he was a military man.

".....cellphones are not for the poor man...."

If this man had being the president as at the time OBJ did, Nigerians wouldn't be using GSM today.

That is just one of his opinions about what poor people are not entitled to. Who knows his present opinion could be that breathing of oxygen is not for poor people, they are not entitled to it.

This man can never win the governorship of his state let alone presidency.

Oh wow! How can these people be so wicked? Our army generals turned politicians are a special breed of evil. His leadership of the NASS explains how and why the are how they are.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by LoveMachine(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
NothingDoMe:
So they've finally succeeded in changing this your moniker from dilldo to love machine cheesy.

Anyways your comment is spot on.

Nah man. Different guy. I get that a lot. But we are different people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group / After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.