Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President (28040 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / 2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by takenadoh: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Abeg we don't need such distractions,he should consider other things
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Fessy09(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
I stand to be corrected and i'm not in anyway campaigning for David Mark but in recent times, has anyone noticed that David mark has been quiet all this while, observing , not even being probed as much as he's among the guys who looted heavily right from the time of Obj- Gej?? this man might have plans for presidency come 2019 if you ask me , cos if you noticed, since the inception of democracy,it has been a one time military general, or somebody who held power during the military regime till date, from Obj- yar'aduwa-Pmb minus GeJ cos the plan was for him to complete yar Aduwa's tenure and then rock one tenure then hand over to another one time military personnel or general cos no military man in Nigeria would want a civilian to rule them for 10yrs(yar aduwa's remaining 2yrs plus Gej first tenure of 4yrs=6+ second tenure if GEj had won the last election ) Even Obj's behaviors towards the end of Gej's first tenure would tell. In recent times, I noticed a lot of members on NL coming on the comment zone to profess their support and be giving their opinions on who might be the next President of Nigeria all good. you might want to suggest or have either Atiku,Tinubu ,saraki , Rochas, Amaechi or even kwankwaso be the President of Nigeria but don't you think a political party is entitled and only allowed to present only one presidential candidate, mind you, virtually all the names listed are from APC if not all. why did you think Obj came out months ago to say that he didn't tear his PDP membership card, I believe there is still an iota of godfatherism in Nigerian politics if not why is GeJ putting the blame of defeat in the last election on Obama ? why is Obj, David mark and other political leaders coming at him with regards the statement he made? I believe the Igbos would rather have David mark be the next President of Nigeria if presidency ain't coming from the east (based on his experience and grands in the Nigerian government/politics) and not only the igbos even the southerners, and from what I see, the only obstacle that will hinder David mark from being the next President of Nigeria is if PMB dies before his tenure elapses . As much as there' are more to the Nigeria politics let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a better Nigeria. #1love

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2017
This thread totally violates rule 2. angry
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by chiagozien(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2017
That should be a new nigeria of hausa and yoruba

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by ychris: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
if wishes were horse.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by papae1(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
edoyad:
President of What, Retired Army Politicians Union or what ?

Lol I thinks as much
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Musaf(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
it's dead on arrival.... mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by thunder74(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Watch how efcc will begin their media corruption war against him in few days to come.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Chukazu: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2017
The same old "merchants of failures"

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by deebsman1(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Is this another joke from the stable of AY live grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by NothingDoMe: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2017
LoveMachine:
I'm not familiar with his accomplishments but with ethnic sentiments and religious mudslinging being the order of the day he just might win...
So they've finally succeeded in changing this your moniker from dilldo to love machine cheesy.

Anyways your comment is spot on.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2017
And they say Nigeria ranks very low when it comes to the technology of recycling? What are they drinking?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Owodiran1(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
When big matter hit person for floor. Small ones self gp follow join
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Tenplet(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
LoveMachine:
I'm not familiar with his accomplishments but with ethnic sentiments and religious mudslinging being the order of the day he just might win...
so as to balance the scaling
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by NothingDoMe: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
His ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!... Likewise his party
Tonye! Tonye! How many times I call you?

It is unwise to kick against the pricks oh.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by GeneralOjukwu: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
He can't even win a Gubernatorial election in Benue State cool

I agree with this, even Benue people won't vote for him. What has he done for the state to account for all the years in power?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by jomoh: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
LoveMachine:

Since you're not familiar with his accomplishments, let me help you with one of his statements when he was a military man.

".....cellphones are not for the poor man...."

If this man had being the president as at the time OBJ did, Nigerians wouldn't be using GSM today.

That is just one of his opinions about what poor people are not entitled to. Who knows his present opinion could be that breathing of oxygen is not for poor people, they are not entitled to it.

This man can never win the governorship of his state let alone presidency.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by malware: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Is it the chairman senate committee on observation I know

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by AntiWailer: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
I dnt have problem with him.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by geozone: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2017
we can recycle sheit sha
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by dallyemmy: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Na lie from the pit hell...
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Basic123: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2017
You will see how the hypocritic Igbo(s) will be campaigning for him.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Deedeedee3: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2017
David mark will be a good president for middle belt republic. Vote david mark for middle belt republic
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by BraveDeltan(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Dead on arrival..... No f+ck given... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by michoim(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Dead on arrival. Say NO to corruption.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Ifyone123(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2017
I am so happy, Nigerians are becoming wise. D mistake of buhari shud not repeat again. Before casting a vote for any one please look at his accomplishments and who he has been.

I wish, I just wish...If anybody elected as president and will not fufill his promises that made him voted as president will serve impeachment..I wish it will b inclusive in Nigerian constitution. Wit such, dis piple wunt take Nigeria for a ride knowing he is der to SERVE Nigeria not control them with power.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by johnsir(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
David mark is an experience politician. But it seems Nigerians have not learnt their lesson, they are about recycling the same set of people as leaders. "GOD HELP NIGERIA"

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by nkemjacob2(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Middle belt re joker and cause to their own problem.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by olab007(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN IN THIS COUNTRY, WE HAVE TO STOP RECYCLING THIS PPL THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEM SELF, POOR INFESTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN OTUKPO WILL SAY MUCH ABOUT DAVID MARK,

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Emokai3(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
person wa no fit repair him village otukpo

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Ambassadors: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
oyegbe:
our one and only leader
This guy had been fortunate to reach this height but trust me he is not worth it to be governor now come to talk of presidency. God will not allow us see this evil in our generation
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Ifyone123(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Fessy09:
I stand to be corrected and i'm not in anyway
campaigning for David Mark but in recent times,
has anyone noticed that David mark has been
quiet all this while, observing , not even being
probed as much as he's among the guys who
looted heavily right from the time of Obj- Gej??
this
man might have plans for presidency come 2019
if you ask me , cos if you noticed, since the
inception of democracy,it has been a one time
military general, or somebody who held power
during the military regime till date, from Obj-
yar'aduwa-Pmb minus GeJ cos the plan was for
him to complete yar Aduwa's tenure and then
rock one tenure then hand over to another one
time military personnel or general cos no military
man in Nigeria would want a civilian to rule them
for 10yrs(yar aduwa's remaining 2yrs plus Gej
first tenure of 4yrs=6+ second tenure if GEj had
won the last election ) Even Obj's behaviors
towards the end of Gej's first tenure would tell.
In recent times, I noticed a lot of members on
NL coming on the comment zone to profess their
support and be giving their opinions on who
might be the next President of Nigeria all good.
you might want to suggest or have either
Atiku,Tinubu ,saraki , Rochas, Amaechi or even
kwankwaso be the President of Nigeria but don't
you think a political party is entitled and only
allowed to present only one presidential
candidate, mind you, virtually all the names listed
are from APC if not all. why did you think Obj
came out months ago to say that he didn't tear
his PDP membership card, I believe there is still
an iota of godfatherism in Nigerian politics if not
why is GeJ putting the blame of defeat in the
last election on Obama ? why is Obj, David mark
and other political leaders coming at him with
regards the statement he made? I believe the
Igbos would rather have David mark be the next
President of Nigeria if presidency ain't coming
from the east (based on his experience and
grands in the Nigerian government/politics) and
not only the igbos even the southerners, and
from what I see, the only obstacle that will
hinder David mark from being the next President
of Nigeria is if PMB dies before his tenure
elapses . As much as there' are more to the
Nigeria politics let's keep our fingers crossed and
hope for a better Nigeria. #1love

Wii uuu kiipp kwaaeet!!! Piple ar telling u obvious reasons y he cant not b president and neva b and u ar stil ranting all dis ur blabs....Dsame chance we gave PMB hoping he has changed from his late ways gave Nigeria d destruction and setback from wat it was before. Like d sayin "A leopard can not change dia spot no mata how much it tries" plz wise up and stand for a good and genuine credibility even if the person is not a politician but have a good heart that Nigerian can b proud of. Please the u knw d political position obama was before he became a president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Showdown Looms In Senate Over Appointment Of Buratai, Others As Envoys / Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.