Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Am I Too Choosy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Choosy? (49790 Views)

"Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by iebanehita(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
zolapeperenpe:
Ohh my dearest Alexialin! I knew this day would come!

Few months ago(with your old moniker- Amelian) you posted something about meeting 'the one' and claimed you were married,unfortunately for you,you were busted by some guys here,so you had to change to this moniker and you started afresh with a story of a new guy way younger than you, yeah? grin

Now,this 'new,responsible,rich' young boy who happened to be the best any lady could wish for already introduced you to his parent(according to you):'he's already making plans about walking down the aisle with you and NOTHING/NOBODY can change that fact bla bla bla bla

He pays most of your bills,tells you 'baby you are cool just the way you are-you are not fat atall,just a lil bit chubby' and all those 'sweet nothings' bla bla

Someone even advised you take things slow and stop talking about this imaginary small fiance of yours to your friends all the time,but you replied that moniker by saying 'no need to worry,getting married to him soon sure pass death'

So if i may ask you my dear chubby Fadeyi/Onipan tailor; where is the 26 abi na 27 y/o educated,rich,responsible small boy you can't miss a day without writing about on nairaland?

I've been tracking you for a very long time here. This is what you do: ordinary 'hesssszzz,heesszzz,aunty we are calling you' from a guy,the next thing you do is come here screaming about 'how you are the sweetest thing in the history of Fadeyi/Onipan and its environs and how a new 'toaster' can't wait to marry you'.

Kindly reply me biko; where is your 27y/o small fiance(person never give you ring sef,you don dey scream 'fiance)

Change your moniker again you hear? 'we go still track you'

Theedetective BLACKdagger you guys should come here o, our very own Miss Alexialin aka Miss Amelian is getting 'married' again oo

Sisisioge we have a wedding to plan grin

cheesy cheesy

Didn't want to comment until I read this..

Maybe I will have to follow this your moniker so you keep bursting their bubbles.
All these yeye ladies like alexialin claiming imaginary fiancée online needs to be exposed...and see her calling someone's parent myopic and taking pride in dumping guys.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by lahit14(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

I like him cause of his sense of responsibility

Have not thought about love with him, cos am in the school of thought that one shouldn't date neighbors, cos we dont know if it will end in marriage or breakup as usual.
Thats one.. So inlove? Nope am not but I like him.. Hes a good responsible guy.

Sighs but my fear is ikorodu
With the killings going on there and the terrible traffic to and fro to my buisness, I can't risk both at all

First my biz? It took me 11years to keep it running, stable and successful. If am going to relocate my biz, not anywhere near ikorodu at all!

I can't afford to loose my company for anything in the whole world and I can't afford to move my biz to a location where it wil not prosper.
And ikorodu is too fetish for my liking sad
With oro festivalsa and all

Then thieves abeg.

Where I live is very secured and safe

Am very paranoid about safety.
Due to past experience. Sighs

And on the second hand, I would love to start a family but not at the detriment of my peace of mind.
sad

I just taya.

Did u tell him u will marry him but u cannot live in ikorodu? Tell him and thank me later... Love is just what brings people together, it is not what keeps them together, staying in a marriage is by decision, not every marriage stated with love overflowing... U said he is responsible and has a good job, that certainly should count... For me I think he will be a good husband becos I know for sure he is humble and he is not into women, yes I can tell he isn't cos i can not ask a woman to marry me the way he did, accept his proposal damn it... Move on with ur lives together.... All a woman needs is a man that loves her..... Women just reciprocate by being submissive
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Rubyventures: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Trustworthiness:
So, someone like me residing in ikorodu and working close to Ajah, living my home between 6:20am and 6:30am everyday and getting to work before 8 am is not safe and lost my job?

I think you have a big problem. You are proberbly living and have your business in Lekki and Ajah axis. Ladies living in area like that sees others living in other areas of Lagos as second class human being.

It is even much easier if you truely own you business yourself.

I agree with you. Too many people jumping on the band wagon of how horrible Ikorodu is. Unfortunately not all of us can afford to live in the overprice getto of lekki or banana Island. We cut our clothes according to our cloth and we want to own our own house and business. Also they are a lot of middle class people living in Ikorodu. Many people that don't know the area and have never been there just come on the internet and spread loads of rubbish. Most parts of Lagos are dangerous , just living is a big risk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.