Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Am I Too Choosy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Choosy? (49766 Views)

"Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by zolapeperenpe(f): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
This story get K-leg.
How can a man propose to you when both of you were not dating?
And you rejected him because you don't want to live in ikorodu?
So if he is not living in ikorodu, you would have accepted the proposal? Without any dating?
K-Leg forge forge story.

Na so she dey get engaged every three three months oo,please help remember her in your prayers.
Even if a mad man toast her tomorrow! She go open a new thread that she's getting married soon.

Her matter don tire us! cry

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Amarabae(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

Na so she dey get engaged every three three months oo,please help remember her in your prayers.
Even if a mad man toast her tomorrow! She go open a new thread that she's getting married soon.

lols. Her story is fake.
Marriage proposal without dating? No way.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op,I don't get u. Re u saying no to his proposal because he wants to go Nd settle in ikorodu? Or is there something u re not telling us. Him going to ikorodu is no big deal,if u love him u can as well make him change his mind. Be open abeg.
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by zolapeperenpe(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
lols. Her story is fake.
Marriage proposal without dating? No way.

My sister, according to her plenty stories on NL,she's the sweetest/best thing that has ever happened to the whole of Fadeyi area o

Let's just believe this current story and help her plan this 'wedding'

Im even thinking of combining Mint and teal green for the aso-ebi grin
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

this is not fair my sis
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
alexialin:

Its not even an insult!

My dear face stark reality.

Both of u are old cargos, lonely and frustrated
Kikikikikiki

My tummy o!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm...you are slowly drawing me out Aunty. Even the dreamer in you should know when to gently tuck her tail in, don't you agree? You've been ousted...geskia.

Noticed how you couldn't refute or affirm the allegation? Don't be too dull...your time is up.

Somehow, one serious detective has taken it upon his/herself to send me evidences to support this allegation. In fact, your ipp (abi wetin them dey call am sef ) address join. Whew! Give it up and call it a day! Now the question should be whether or not this whole thing concerns me. It doesn't, I just can't help being entertained by your obvious derangement. Sheet happens, its no secrets that 'senior girls' tend to lose it at a point.

By the way, having a younger guy on one's tail shouldn't be a big deal...I get them all the time yet I no want tongue Yeah, I prefer slightly older : tongue tongue. Why you come take am as a badge of honor, sootey you created an imaginary one? Flavor kor...magggi ni grin

Really, having a fantasy shouldn't be harmful. However, it becomes a problem when one takes it too far...duh, you are far gone babes.

Biko adjust yourself before I put you on a blast...I don't wanna waste data attaching evidences biko grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...you are slowly drawing me out Aunty. Even the dreamer in you should know when to gently tuck her tail in, don't you agree? You've been ousted...geskia.

Noticed how you couldn't refute or affirm the allegation? Don't be too dull...your time is up.

Somehow, one serious detective has taken it upon his/herself to send me evidences to support this allegation. In fact, your ipp (abi wetin them dey call am sef ) address join. Whew! Give it up and call it a day! Now the question should be whether or not this whole thing concerns me. It doesn't, I just can't help being entertained by your obvious derangement. Sheet happens, its no secrets that 'senior girls' tend to lose it at a point.

By the way, having a younger guy on one's tail shouldn't be a big deal...I get them all the time yet I no want tongue Yeah, I prefer slightly older : tongue tongue. Why you come take am as a badge of honor, sootey you created an imaginary one? Flavor kor...magggi ni grin

Really, having a fantasy shouldn't be harmful. However, it becomes a problem when one takes it too far...duh, you are far gone babes.

Biko adjust yourself before I put you on a blast...I don't wanna waste data attaching evidences biko grin

Yawns*

Are u done?

Do u think I have time to waste on your useless sef.?

Wail! Scream! Do whatever u like with your miserable old self? I care less.

But

Hey! I can also arrange a man for u to cool that old ugly body of yours cheesy

I understand your plight dear

Don't worry. With the right amount, u will be sexxed up tonight.

Hola!

Ugly thing!
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
this is not fair my sis

You should understand they are both frustrated about their lonely wretches lives.
No man wants them.

So the best they know is to lash out.

I understand their problem

Ignore them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

Yes Miss butter abi na Nutella skin you get?

Ever heard of 'gerund or present participle?
Ohh sorry! I forgot your world only revolves round your swarovski embellished butter pvssy. Mabinun

Its a pity.

Wail, scream and say whatever u like.

winkEverybody here knows u and sisisioge are frustrated lonely old spinsters dying silently for a man.

So am not surprised. Nor am I moved.

What a real pity.

Lol.

If u need a man, I can arrange and pay for one, so u get laid at least for the night wink

Then your body go relax and become calm again.

Its on the house.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by zolapeperenpe(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
sisisioge:

What a small world! One of my friend sabi her konkolo tailor shop for Onipan sef, since i'm very much 'jobful' at the moment, i will personally find out about her 27y/o alleged fiance and the new Onipan neighbour/new fiance she's lieing about.

Onipan! Here i come grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by sisisioge: 5:02am On Jul 28, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

What a small world! One of my friend sabi her konkolo tailor shop for Onipan sef, since i'm very much 'jobful' at the moment, i will personally find out about her 27y/o alleged fiance and the new Onipan neighbour/new fiance she's lieing about.

Onipan! Here i come grin

grin grin grin grin grin biko give it up. Dakun forgive her. The conjurer was too busy attacking as a defense to realize the damage she was doing to herself. Allegations were levelled against you, address o you no gree address.Na teenage insult you begin haul here and there. The buffffoon come kuku face me wey never believe the story sef until she made me believe grin grin. Nobody say make person no fantasize...after all, my papa get money pass Dangote tongue. One just have to ensure one doesn't go derange or pathological about it.

I went back to that Amelian ousting thread and felt so ashamed for her. Poor girl, must be so difficult being her. So biko, release the woman. Let her lick her wound in private. I hope she learns and just be herself, going forward.

By the way, I live in Gbagada... let's have tea on one of these days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy I love my life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by BLACKdagger: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
zolapeperenpe:
Ohh my dearest Alexialin! I knew this day would come!

Few months ago(with your old moniker- Amelian) you posted something about meeting 'the one' and claimed you were married,unfortunately for you,you were busted by some guys here,so you had to change to this moniker and you started afresh with a story of a new guy way younger than you, yeah? grin

Now,this 'new,responsible,rich' young boy who happened to be the best any lady could wish for already introduced you to his parent(according to you):'he's already making plans about walking down the aisle with you and NOTHING/NOBODY can change that fact bla bla bla bla

He pays most of your bills,tells you 'baby you are cool just the way you are-you are not fat atall,just a lil bit chubby' and all those 'sweet nothings' bla bla

Someone even advised you take things slow and stop talking about this imaginary small fiance of yours to your friends all the time,but you replied that moniker by saying 'no need to worry,getting married to him soon sure pass death'

So if i may ask you my dear chubby Fadeyi/Onipan tailor; where is the 26 abi na 27 y/o educated,rich,responsible small boy you can't miss a day without writing about on nairaland?

I've been tracking you for a very long time here. This is what you do: ordinary 'hesssszzz,heesszzz,aunty we are calling you' from a guy,the next thing you do is come here screaming about 'how you are the sweetest thing in the history of Fadeyi/Onipan and its environs and how a new 'toaster' can't wait to marry you'.

Kindly reply me biko; where is your 27y/o small fiance(person never give you ring sef,you don dey scream 'fiance)

Change your moniker again you hear? 'we go still track you'

Theedetective BLACKdagger you guys should come here o, our very own Miss Alexialin aka Miss Amelian is getting 'married' again oo

Sisisioge we have a wedding to plan grin

Hahaha..
Mydear trust me i kno the lady is fake.
See her see wedding...i told her
A woman of bad character cant maintain her marriage or even get married...
Guys are not fools.
I told her thats how he would keep jumping from one man to another.
Besides She has foul mouth and thats a big turn off for reasonable men...heheheheh

3 Likes

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Laralag: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sighs

Now peeps look at this scenario

I can't jeopardize my life cos of getting married.

Ikorodu for me is a no go area.

Do u guys and ladies feel I was unreasonable?

No I dont think you were unreasonable. But if you like him enough to want to marry him. You can work out the location with him. The excuses you gave for not wanting to live in ikorodu are valid. But because that can be changed,work out a plan on that with him, If he likes you enough he would consider that

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by invinzible1: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
I know she's an albino, I also know her former moniker. She can lie for Africa, she and mamagee I no who mumu pass. E get one time she talk say she Meet one guy for iyana paja axis. These are new picture na make uping package. Na correct afin she be. I know say her children go be afin
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
alexialin:

Nope we weren't dating
We are friends
I feel maybe as hes moving down to ikorodu, he won't get to see me as much as he would love to

I guess? undecided

I suggest you both discuss about these issues you posted here one on one and let him see things from your position
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by YourRadiance(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Different tastes for different folks.
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by ebilomaofficial1: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Leave her make she continue to waste her body MB. Watin even concern me sef
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Benekruku(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wait till when you re 45 and see if you won't accept a proposal of someone living comfortably in Sambisa forest
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by fk001(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
grin wait op. so your problem is not the fact that you do not know this man at all.

you have not dated him, as friendship does not even count. there are one million things you do not know about him as a person and not all good friends make good spouses.

Asides that a man that will not bother to know you first but just wants a wife sharp sharp to quell pressures from family anc friends is not your problem.

your only problem is ikorodu. issorai.
you two deserve each other.

A notorious Lesbian giving a straight lady advice.

You are irrelevant here please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by kobijacobs(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
u could have advised him to collect back the money paid and rent an apartment somewhr else if u actually love or loved him as the case may be. you have no excuse here sister
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by abfalkolly(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
alexialin:
There is this neighbor of mine, hes a bachelor and lives on my street. Few houses from mine. Hes a nice man, has a reasonable job, hes responsible, and good looking in his late 30s. We greet each other, have small talks as friends. I know he likes me due to the way he gists with me, help me with my car like changing tyre if its flat in the wee hours of the morning before he heads to work. Infact hes a concerned neighbor.
But yesterday evening, as I came back from work, my phone was ringing nd I saw his number and picked. He said he would like to discuss something important and delicate. I said ok no probs. I will come over to your place, lemme freshen up first.

So fast forward, I knocked on his door he opened, and smiled nervously, I smiled back. He ushered me to his sitting room. So I was like John, whats up? Whats going on?
He sat close to me and was now going Into long story of how hes planning to move down to a serene area in ikorodu, he has gotten a three bedroom flat, all tiled amd spacious. I was like wow! So u are moving to ikorodu? Are u not scared with badoo and the killings there?

He laughed nervously he said ha! No badoo there again! Ikorodu is now safe. I said seriously? He said yes! And moreover he has already paid for the place.
I said ok o.. I wish u safe relocating then. He said thank you
Then he said but there is one more issue.

I said ok, u want to throw send off party? I was laughing

He said noooo!

Hmm mm, hmmmm, I said what nah? Why hmmm?
Then he knelt down and said alexia weve known each other for quite a while and i can say am comfortable with you around me. And u are exactly what i need in my life.
Pease will u marry me? Will u be my wife? Am ready to go see your people and do all the necessary marriage rites. And towards end of this year, we are married.

I was like wait, wait!

Marry you? Ha!
Its not that u are good as a husband but sorry I can never live in ikorodu.
Not wit the killings going on there

Am sorry I cant cry

Wow! Pls stand up abeg.. I can't

He felt so bad, I couldnt bear to see the hurt in his eyes. As I stood up, he said wait pls.. I said am coming.

Sighs

Do u guys and ladies feel I was unreasonable sad

I know am not a spring chicken but I can't put my life in danger cry
And even apart from danger? I feel the distance from where hes moving to and where my office @is just too long. Hold up alone eveyday will make me weary and tired

Pls I need reasonable views and replies about this issue

I don't want to feel like am a bad person sad
Pls dont mind my grammatical errors!
So u rejected a proposal bks of ikorodu?ar u kidding me?....hmmm very soon u will start goin to celestial dt God I dnt mind any height .....!!!I pity ur ass...u better go back to him if not too late cos it's obvious that d guy's truely luvs u!!!iexcept dre other considerations u dnt wnt us to knw...I wish u all d best
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by free2ryhme: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
alexialin:
There is this neighbor of mine, hes a bachelor and lives on my street. Few houses from mine. Hes a nice man, has a reasonable job, hes responsible, and good looking in his late 30s. We greet each other, have small talks as friends. I know he likes me due to the way he gists with me, help me with my car like changing tyre if its flat in the wee hours of the morning before he heads to work. Infact hes a concerned neighbor.
But yesterday evening, as I came back from work, my phone was ringing nd I saw his number and picked. He said he would like to discuss something important and delicate. I said ok no probs. I will come over to your place, lemme freshen up first.

So fast forward, I knocked on his door he opened, and smiled nervously, I smiled back. He ushered me to his sitting room. So I was like John, whats up? Whats going on?
He sat close to me and was now going Into long story of how hes planning to move down to a serene area in ikorodu, he has gotten a three bedroom flat, all tiled amd spacious. I was like wow! So u are moving to ikorodu? Are u not scared with badoo and the killings there?

He laughed nervously he said ha! No badoo there again! Ikorodu is now safe. I said seriously? He said yes! And moreover he has already paid for the place.
I said ok o.. I wish u safe relocating then. He said thank you
Then he said but there is one more issue.

I said ok, u want to throw send off party? I was laughing

He said noooo!

Hmm mm, hmmmm, I said what nah? Why hmmm?
Then he knelt down and said alexia weve known each other for quite a while and i can say am comfortable with you around me. And u are exactly what i need in my life.
Pease will u marry me? Will u be my wife? Am ready to go see your people and do all the necessary marriage rites. And towards end of this year, we are married.

I was like wait, wait!

Marry you? Ha!
Its not that u are good as a husband but sorry I can never live in ikorodu.
Not wit the killings going on there

Am sorry I cant cry

Wow! Pls stand up abeg.. I can't

He felt so bad, I couldnt bear to see the hurt in his eyes. As I stood up, he said wait pls.. I said am coming.

Sighs

Do u guys and ladies feel I was unreasonable sad

I know am not a spring chicken but I can't put my life in danger cry
And even apart from danger? I feel the distance from where hes moving to and where my office @is just too long. Hold up alone eveyday will make me weary and tired

Pls I need reasonable views and replies about this issue

I don't want to feel like am a bad person sad

Pls dont mind my grammatical errors!

You can lie for Africa

Haba.

I know all the small children wey mini finish for this forum go don swallow everything hook line and sinker

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Choosy? by abfalkolly(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Who propose to a neighbour on the first day he meets her? Flee from him because you don't really know him
read it again....was d day he proposed d first day?
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
OP, but you weren't dating. How can someone just propose to you when you weren't in a relationship?
Re: Am I Too Choosy? by dreamangel: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
This your story get as e be. Make I no talk say na lie o.

Do you two even have a relationship talk less of marriage? I don't get that feeling. Na from the road people dey take marry? And if you are trying to decide if you can make a life with someone is it where he is living that is the first thing? Do you love each other? Do you share the same values? in ten, twenty, thirty years where do you see your relationship etc?

I no understand o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.