Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,322 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (258614 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Be Faithful With The Anointing - Sunday, April 24th .

Pastor Chris

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you...(1 John 2:27).
As a child of God, there's an anointing on your life; it's a divine enablement. Many mistake the anointing for the Spirit, but the anointing isn't the Spirit. The Spirit gives the anointing: the anointing is a divine power.

It's that power of God that heals, delivers, removes burdens, and causes you to prosper. It brings you victory. It opens doors for you. It uplifts you, and causes you to fulfil the will of the Father. It accomplishes works beyond your human ability.
Another beautiful thing is that the anointing on your life can increase. Sometimes, people want to do more; they want to make more impact with the Gospel by reaching more people. Yes; that's possible and commendable, but you need increased grace.

God will have to increase the authority given to you; but first, you must be faithful with what you already have. If you're faithful in using what you currently have, then He'll cause a new anointing to come on you.

If you're a leader in the house of God, for instance, and the Lord has committed fifty members to you to lead, be committed in praying and interceding for those fifty as you would for fifty thousand. If you're not faithful with the fifty, even if you fast and pray for increase in membership, it may never happen, because the anointing can't be increased without faithfulness.

Jesus said in Luke 16:10, "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much." It's a spiritual principle. Choose to be faithful with whatever the Lord has committed to your hands. Don't despise little beginnings, because your faithfulness with, and to that which may seem "little" today is what will take you to the next level.

Prayer...
Dear Lord, I thank you for your anointing upon my life, and for the privilege of being a minister of reconciliation. My spiritual fervour is at its peak, because I'm full of the Spirit. I'm faithful and effective in the ministry and assignment committed into my hands, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

1 Corinthians 4:1-2
Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

Luke 16:10
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

1 Peter 4:10
As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 20:20-21:1-4,1 Samuel 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 15:10-19, Psalm 129-130
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Take The Step Of Faith - Monday, April 25th .

Pastor Chris

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).
Every child of God has faith. The Bible says God has given to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3).

However, a lot of time, some aren't bold to act their faith. For example, during a Church meeting, there could be someone who has a word of prophecy, but instead of going ahead to proclaim it, he's nervous and unable to summon enough boldness to do so.

The person could be thinking, "I've never prophesied before; how can I just stand up in this crowd and start prophesying?" With such thoughts going through his mind, his faith dissipates, and the opportunity passes by, without him fulfilling God's plan for the hour. Whereas, the one who's filled with the Spirit doesn't even wait to get the full message before he stands up to give the Word. Once he hears a sentence from the Spirit, he steps out in faith to give it. And as he begins, the Spirit leads him on and on until he gives the full message.

To walk in the Spirit is to walk by faith; and faith is active, not passive. It's the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. So, always be bold to act your faith. When God's Word comes to you, act on it. Take a step of faith. Imagine what the Lord said to Abraham, "...Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee" (Genesis 12:1).

The Bible tells us that Abraham, without knowing where he was going, obeyed. He took a step of faith.
Noah did the same thing; he took a step of faith on the basis of the words He received from God: "By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house..." (Hebrews 11:7). Take a step of faith today, by boldly acting on the Word.

Confession...
I'm bold and very courageous! I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I see the invisible and do the impossible, for the Word in me is a propelling force! I'm triumphant in my going out and in my coming in, by the ability of God's Spirit at work in me! Hallelujah!

Further Study:

Hebrews 11:6-13
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. 8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. 11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. 12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. 13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Acts 4:13
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 21:5-38, 1 Samuel 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 15:20-33, Psalm 131-132
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Walking In His Perfect Will - Tuesday, April 26th .

Pastor Chris

...that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

There's the good will, the acceptable will, and the perfect will of God. Always, what the Lord desires is for us to walk in His perfect will. The perfect will is God's design for you. That's God's definite will for your life.

A clear evidence of spiritual maturity is the ability to discern and walk in God's perfect will for your life. And this isn't something that's difficult; God's Word expresses His perfect thoughts and opinions, so you can trust the Word. Psalm 119:105 describes the Word as a lamp unto your feet, and a light unto your path. The Word gives you direction and guidance. So, you need to know God's Word to understand and walk in His perfect will for you.

Praying fervently and consistently in tongues is equally very important in recognizing and walking in God's perfect will. Praying in tongues, amongst its other benefits, conditions your spirit to be attuned and sensitive to the Holy Spirit, making it easier for you to receive direction and guidance in your spirit.

There're people who are into certain jobs and businesses because it's good, yet that's not God's perfect will for them. When you function in His good or acceptable will, you may or may not fulfill your destiny; you may or may not achieve God's purpose for your life. Living in the perfect will of God is living in God's best, because you're in His exact plans and purpose for you at a particular time.

In your life, before you take any major steps or decisions, be sure to find out God's perfect will by spending time in fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and meditation on the Word. Don't settle for the good or acceptable will; walk in His perfect will. It's the safest place to be.

Prayer...
I delight in you, O Lord! You make my paths straight and plain. Your Word is within my heart, and I walk circumspectly, in your perfect will at every stage of my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Hebrews 10:7
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

1 John 2:17
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Colossians 1:9-10
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Daily Scripture Reading:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 22:1-38, 1 Samuel 26-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 16:1-11, Psalm 133-134

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2016
You're A Deliverer - Wednesday, April 27th

Pastor Chris

And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's (Obadiah 1:21).

As Christians, we don't need deliverance from the devil, for we've already been delivered: "Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son" (Colossians 1:12-13).

You might then wonder why Jesus taught the disciples to pray, "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil..." (Matthew 6:13).

Jesus gave His disciples and those in the Old Testament this model of prayer because, at the time, the evil one—Satan—still had power over them and God was their succour. So, they had to pray to Him to deliver them from the evil one.

But in the New Testament, after the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, there's no place in the Bible that suggests that we should pray about the devil, or ask God's help against him. Satan and all his demons are under your feet; keep them there.

The most beautiful part isn't that you've been delivered, but that you've been made a deliverer. Every Christian is a deliverer. We're not the ones needing deliverance. We're the ones giving deliverance. Our opening verse in the New International Version says, "Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the LORD’s."

We're champions from Zion, anointed with the Holy Ghost and power to heal, bless, deliver and transform lives. We're the hope of the world! You're in the earth as an answer to the cry of many, to bring them out of darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for making me the hope and light of the world, to bring deliverance and righteousness to many! I honour you for the awesome privilege to be a blessing to my world, as I impact many with the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Your grace is superabundant upon me today, to be fruitful, productive, and effective in the ministry of reconciliation, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

2 Corinthians 5:18-19
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 22:39-65, 1 Samuel 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 16:12-27, Psalm 135-136

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Your Soul Belongs to God - Thursday, April 28

Pastor Chris

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, soalso the soul of the son is mine… (Ezekiel 18:4).

There’re those who ask if it’s possible for people tosell their souls to the devil. No one can sell his or hersoul to the devil; the reason being that all souls belong toGod. How can Satan possibly pay for the soul of any human
being and with what “currency” exactly? God paid for the soulof every man, woman, boy, and girl, with the precious blood
of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:18-19).

Satan lies to a whole lot of Christians, deceiving them
to think he’s in charge of their lives somehow, whereas hedoesn’t have such rights. Jesus bought the whole field andpaid for everyman. So, you can’t sell your soul to the devil.Even if you stood in front of the devil and said to him, “I sellmy soul to you.” He couldn’t buy it. Your soul neither belongsto you nor Satan; it belongs to God.

Even when you give your heart to Jesus, you’re not“selling” your heart to Him either. The terminology of “givingyour heart to Jesus” doesn’t really apply in the way we thinka lot of times, as to “bundling” yourself up and giving yourself
to Him. To give Him your heart is to give Him your attention.He said, “My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyesobserve my ways” (Proverbs 23:26). So, when we say, “Give
your heart to the Lord”, we’re saying, “Turn over to Him; yieldyourself to do His will.”

The reason you can do that is because He gave youthe right; He took the right off Satan, gave it to you, and said,“Give me your heart and follow me!” He told the Israelites,
“I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:therefore choose life...” (Deuteronomy 30:19). He told them to choose life! Serve God truly, with your life. Love Him withall your heart, for your soul belongs to Him.

It’s important to understand, nonetheless, that there’ssuch a term as ‘selling oneself to do evil.’ This means willinglyyielding oneself to do evil or wickedness. In this way, onecould be said to have ‘sold himself’ to the devil or evil. “AndAhab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy?And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hastsold thyself to work evil in the sight of the LORD...But there
was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work
wickedness in the sight of the LORD, whom Jezebel his wifestirred up” (1 Kings 21:20, 25).

Confession...
My life belongs to Jesus Christ.I’ve been crucified with Christ,nevertheless, I live, yet not I, butChrist lives in me. The life I nowlive in the flesh, I live by the faithof the Son of God, who loved meand gave Himself for me! God’spurpose is fulfilled in me, and Iwalk in His perfect will today andalways! Hallelujah.

Further Study :
1 Corinthians 3:23
and ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Isaiah 43:1
The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

Romans 14:7
For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan :Luke22:66-23:1-25, 2 Samuel 1-3

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:1 Corinthians1:1-9, Psalm 137-138
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Learn To Wait - Friday, April 29th .

Pastor Chris

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise (Hebrews 10:35-36).

The Bible is replete with accounts of men and women who achieved so much by adding patience to their faith; as did Abraham, Sarah, Joseph and Moses. This virtue is further developed through tribulations. "And not only so, but we glory in tribulation worketh patience" (Romans 5:3).

Many are impatient because they really don't trust God, so they try to "help" Him bring His Word to pass quickly. Some have erred terribly in this regard, for example, King Saul; he was to wait for Samuel to come offer the sacrifice, in preparation for the war against the Philistines. Offering that sacrifice was exclusively the responsibility of Samuel the prophet; but when Samuel delayed, Saul couldn't wait, He went ahead and offered the sacrifice.

Interestingly, he was still at it, when Samuel walked in. Samuel then said to him, "Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. But now thy kingdom shall not continue..." (1 Samuel 13:13-14). God had made a promise to Saul that his dynasty would be forever, but Saul lost it. His demonstration of impatience cost him and his lineage the kingship.

Many still make similar mistakes today. Some people want to make major decisions, and instead of them to stay on the Word, which is divine counsel, direction, or guidance, they go ahead and do what's on their minds, saying they prayed about it.
In your walk with the Lord, trust Him, and be patient. If you're looking to Him for a miracle, trust Him, knowing that He never fails, and His timing is always perfect. James 1:4 says, "But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." You need patience for a balanced, successful and stable Christian life.

Prayer...
Dear Father, my faith in your Word is unshakeable, and my trust in you is absolute! I'm not moved by circumstances, because I know that come what may, I'll forever be victorious. Your Word is my guiding light, causing me to make right, and wise decisions, and live right, for your glory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Colossians 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

James 1:2-4
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 23:26-49, 2 Samuel 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 1:10-21, Psalm 139-140
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Serve Him With Your Life - Saturday, April 30

Pastor Chris

But the end and culmination of all things has now come near; keep sound minded and self-restrained and alert therefore for [the practice of] prayer (1 Peter 4:7 AMP).

Many people live as though this world is all there is. Life on earth is short. Whether you're a politician, an entrepreneur, civil servant, whoever you are, and whatever activities you're involved in, the end of all things is at hand. Therefore, live purposefully; serve God with your life. Live for His glory. Refuse to allow anything take your attention away from Him.

There's so much wickedness and lawlessness, a superfluity of waywardness, in today's world. As a result, the love of many has gone cold. Many aren't as passionate and fervent for the Lord as they should: "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold" (Matthew 24:12).

Don't let that happen to you. Remain excited about Jesus. Be excited about the Holy Spirit, about the Word of God, and about going to Church. Be excited to praise Him, irrespective of the challenges you might be facing, and the difficulties in today's world. Be fervent in soul winning.

The Bible says he that endures to the end, the same shall be saved (Read Matthew 10:22). To "endure" means to go through certain difficulties and yet not give up. No wonder Paul said, "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). He's saying, "Come what may, I'm going to keep serving the Lord, fulfilling His ministry and calling for my life!"

Live for the Lord. The Bible says "And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again" (2 Corinthians 5:15). Let your love and commitment to Him be revealed in the way you talk, the things you do, and in your character. Love Him with all your heart, and express it lavishly by doing His Word.

Confession...
Precious Jesus, you're the Lord of my life, and I live for your glory. You've made me a light to my world; therefore, I shine ever so brightly, leading others to righteousness. You're my life and my joy; in you I live, and move, and have my being. You're the glory of my life, and I love you with all my heart!

Further Study:

Deuteronomy 10:12
And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

John 9:4
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 23:50-24:1-12, 2 Samuel 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 1:22-31, Psalm 141-142
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2016
In Union With The Father - Sunday, May 1

Pastor Chris

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23).

To worship God in spirit and in truth means to worship Him from your spirit, and in accordance with His Word. However, before anyone can worship or serve God with his spirit, that spirit must be in union with the Father. Jesus said, "...the Father seeketh such to worship him." Why does the Father seek such?

The reason is that real worship is a communion with the Father. It's beyond the singing or the words offered in prayer; it's about the fellowship that takes place in the realm of the spirit as your spirit communes with Him. This is why, sometimes in worship, you experience such glorious transportation of the Spirit; a blissful experience beyond words.

God expects you to live, and serve Him, from your spirit. You can't serve God with your brain or ideas. You can't serve Him with your senses. In Romans 1:9, Paul declared, "For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son...." You serve God with your spirit. Your spirit is where God lives; His light is in your spirit. So, serve Him with your spirit by living in and through the Word.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I take advantage of your presence in my life and the inextricable oneness with your Spirit, and as such, I enjoy and experience a glorious fellowship and transformation from glory to glory. I'm full of strength, courage, and divine vitality, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 24:13-35, 2 Samuel 9-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 2:1-11,Psalm 143-144
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2016
It's A Glorious Life - Monday, May 2

Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Christianity isn't a life without challenges, and oppositions, yet it's a glorious life indeed, because irrespective of the tests, trials, and persecutions, you're always triumphant. 2 Corinthians 2:14 says, "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place." The Bible says ...we're more than conquerors through Him that loved us (Romans 8:37).

Therefore, count it all joy when you go through diverse tests (James 1:2). The Lord has said that when you go through the fire, you shall not be burnt, neither is there any flood severe enough to drown you (Isaiah 43:2). You're not an ordinary person. You're a victor everyday, and at every count, and that makes you a "wonder" to the world. David said, "I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge" (Psalm 71:7).

Some Christians think that living victoriously every day is some kind of utopia or a farfetched phenomenon; so they say, "Well, let's live in the real world!" They believe that their problems are more real than the fantastic "dream life" of the Bible; but they're wrong. Christianity is a call to the triumphant life; a perpetual walk in victory, dominion, righteousness, success, progress, peace, joy, health, and prosperity. This is the heritage of every child of God.

You have authority in Christ Jesus to reign and rule over the devil and the circumstances of life. Jesus said, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you" (Luke 10:19). He lets you know that you're indestructible. Nothing, and no one, can hurt or destroy you, because Christ lives in you! Hallelujah!

Confession...
My life is for the glory of God! His beauty, wisdom, grace, and righteousness are expressed in, and through, me. I'm a wonder to my world. I'm more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever! Greater is He that's in me than he that's in the World. I'm living the beautiful life in Christ. Glory to God!

Further Study:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Romans 8:35-37
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 24:36-53, 2 Samuel 12-14
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 2:12-16, Psalm 145-146
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
Look Inwards For The Perfect Glory - Tuesday, May 3rd .

Pastor Chris

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Exodus 24:16 tells us how the glory of the Lord rested on Mount Sinai, and the glory-cloud covered it for six days. It shows us something: the glory of God's presence, assumed the visible form of a cloud over Mount Sinai. This physical manifestation of God's glory was easier for the Jewish congregation in the wilderness to relate with, because they were men and women of the senses.

Today, however, there're still some in the Church who want to relate with the glory of God from a physical perspective. For example, when you talk about the glory of God being present in a Church meeting, they expect to see a cloud or some physical manifestation as it was in the Old Testament; but God's purpose is beyond having the glory in the building or environment.

No doubt, some people would have their faith bolstered if they saw something physical like a cloud filling the room, but it's because they're babes in the things of God. They're yet to come up to the higher levels of understanding and manifestations of the glory of God. The Lord Jesus made it clear that the Kingdom of God doesn't come with observation, nor is it something to be sought for in the environment. He said the kingdom is within you, that means it's in your heart (Luke 17:20-21).

God's excellent glory is in your spirit! Christ in you, is God's perfect glory. Hallelujah! Ephesians 3:20 describes it as "...the power that worketh in us."

The power at work in you is the Holy Ghost; He's the glory of God, and He lives in you. Observe that it didn't say "...the power that shall be present in your environment," no! The anointing works from within you; therefore, look inwards, to the glory within.

Prayer...
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your power that's at work in me. I've become the brightness and expression of your perfect glory, daily showing forth your virtues and perfections. Your glory fills my life, and I'm eternally grateful that I've become both the reflection, and reflector, of your excellent glory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Luke 17:21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. ||

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 1:1-18, 2 Samuel 15-17
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 3:1-9, Psalm 147-148
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2016
Your Mission In Life - Wednesday, May 4

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).

As Christians, we're on a mission in the earth, and the clarity of our mission is so important. Many people live without purpose, focus and direction; but when you give your heart to Christ, He gives you a clear mission, a definite purpose for living. In our opening scripture, the Lord Jesus was unequivocal about our mission; it's for us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. Therefore, let your life count for the Gospel.

No matter who you are, where you are, what you do, and where you do what you do, your primary assignment and purpose for living is to minister God's Word to those in your world. Your mission is to reach and win the lost to Jesus. Christianity is about soul winning. Therefore, keep talking to others about Jesus, and let your lifestyle be inspiring enough to cause sinners around you to desire to know Jesus.

Let everything about your life culminate in turning men and women to righteousness. Be focused, purposeful and resolute about your mission, which is soul-winning.

Jesus said in John 4:34, "...My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." Then, in John 20:21, He said, "...Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you."

You've been sent to reach all men with the Gospel of life; let your whole life be in pursuit of this purpose! Be passionate about the expansion of God's Kingdom, and the spread of the message of Christ's salvation to the ends of the earth.

Confession...
I'm a man on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world with the Gospel of light. My zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God's Kingdom is rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Matthew 28:19-20
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 1:19-51, 2 Samuel 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 3:10-22, Psalm 149-150
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2016
You're The Symbol Of Prosperity - Thursday, May 5

Pastor Chris

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).
Psalm 1:3 says concerning the one who delights in the Word and meditates on it day, and night: "And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."

In the world today, many are confused, not knowing which way to go. For example, people switch jobs and businesses, looking for the one that's more "lucrative." As a Christian, you should be led of the Spirit, because you're the seed of Abraham. Anything you touch is blessed. Everything you do prospers. Your decisions or choices shouldn't primarily be motivated by financial factors, but by the wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit. Your success or prosperity is about who you are, and not about what business or job you do. You carry a blessing.

When you step into a place things start working!
Don't say, "I want to travel to such-and-such a place, because it's a good place;" no, you're the good place. You're a delightsome land! You're the symbol of God's blessings wherever you are, for you're the carrier of His presence and His grace. When you show up, blessings show up, like Joseph, in the house of Potiphar.

The Bible says Potiphar recognized that the Lord was with Joseph, and that all he did prospered. Therefore, he placed Joseph in charge of his entire household and estate, and God blessed him for Joseph's sake (Genesis 39:1-5).

It's your heritage as the seed of Abraham, not only to be blessed, but also to be a blessing. Those around you—your friends, colleagues, neighbours, etc.—should notice that because of you, favour has come to them; there's expansion in their business, and progress in the entire city.

Prayer...
Dear Lord, I thank you for your wisdom that guides me, causing me to walk in your perfect will always, prospering in all that I do. Thank you for the impact of your Word in my life, and the understanding of the realities of your Kingdom, made possible by your Spirit that lives in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Deuteronomy 1:10-11
The Lord your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude. 11 (The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 2:1-18, 2 Samuel 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 4:1-10, Proverbs 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:09am On May 06, 2016
Challenges Are Your Opportunities - Friday, May 6

Pastor Chris

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children...No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it (Hebrews 12:7-11 NIV).

The Bible says, "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him..." (2 Chronicles 16:9). That means He's watching and looking for opportunities to manifest His glory on your behalf. He never leaves you alone. He never lets you down. He's moved with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15). He knows when you go through pain, and seeks to get you out of every predicament.

Every human need is God's opportunity to bless. He wants to meet every human need. Actually, He's already done that in Christ Jesus, but some are yet to fully understand and accept what He's done. When you have a problem, when you face difficult situations that seem insurmountable, it's an opportunity for you to experience a miracle. God never turns His back on you; His desire is for you to have a testimony from that challenge.

With this understanding, when you face tests, trials, and persecutions, when the storms and pressures of life billow against you, just know that your testimony is at hand. Many get overwhelmed by the challenges they face, not realizing that every challenging situation is a testimony in the making. The Word says, "Count it all joy when you go through diverse tests" (James 1:2).

1 John 4:4 says, "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." One lives in you; therefore, the challenges you face are bread for you. It makes no difference if it's a health challenge, financial challenge, or challenges with your work; refuse to faint; rather, be strong in faith, giving glory to God. See the situation as your opportunity to demonstrate the power of God!

Prayer...
Gracious and loving Father, indeed your faithfulness and love are without end. Thank you for your strength in my inner man. Challenges are bread for me, because I'm full of the might and ability of the Spirit, who leads me in perpetual victory parade. Thank you for making me eternally triumphant, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

James 1:2-4
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 3:1-21, 2 Samuel 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 4:11-21, Proverbs 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2016
Think Differently - Saturday, May 7

Pastor Chris

Let your conversation be without covetousness...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me (Hebrews 13:5-6).

The economic situation in the world today may have left many homeless and terrified, bus as a Christian, you must think differently, because you're not of this world. You're from another plane, a higher realm, where you live above the elements and rudiments of this world. Colossians 2:20 lets us know that you're dead with Christ to the rudiments of the world.

The world's economic systems can't work against you.
Understand that everything in this world is an instrument for your use. They shouldn't rule over you; the economy shouldn't dominate you, or dictate the circumstances of your existence.

You're greater than inflation and the economy. You're bigger than this world! 1 John 5:4 says, "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." The world is yours and everything in it; therefore, think and function differently. Live from the mountain-top.

Job 22:29 says, "When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up..." And in Jeremiah 17:7-8, the Spirit says, "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit." This is the reality about you, because you're the seed of Abraham. Your success, progress, and prosperity are guaranteed, even in austere times. Hallelujah!

Economic problems aren't new; they happened in Bible days. However, God always led His people through them victoriously. Let your mind soar beyond the country where you live. Have the mentality of a victor. Choose to see things from God's eternal perspective, and continuously live with the consciousness that you're from above.

You can never be disadvantaged, because you're not of this world. You're God's heir; and He's programmed everything in life to work in your favour: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

Confession...
The Lord God has bestowed on me favour and honour! I live a higher life, a life that's beyond this world. I'm the blessed of the Lord! I'm prosperous and sound, and I lack nothing, for all things are mine! Glory to God!

Further Study:

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Psalm 34:10
The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 3:22-36, 2 Samuel 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Proverbs 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2016
Don't Lag In Zeal - Sunday, May 8

Pastor Chris

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord (Romans 12:11).

The Apostle Paul, in our opening verse, admonishes the Church on the right and proper attitude to maintain in serving the Lord. He says, "Don't be slothful in business," meaning that you shouldn't lag in zeal, but fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.

The word "fervent" as used in this context is translated from the Greek "zeó," which means to boil with heat for liquids, and to glow with heat for solids. That means there's a boiling in your spirit with the Word of God, and a glow on the outside. That means you're on fire for God.

Clearly, God wants you to be zealous in the Church. He doesn't want you to be lukewarm or complacent. Some people are that way; they're neither here nor there, and God doesn't like it. His Word shows us His disposition towards spiritual lethargy and complacency. In Revelation 3:15-16, He said to the church at Laodicea, "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Be zealous about the things of God. Don't just be satisfied to go to church once a week; get vitally involved in your local assembly. Be active in soul winning and other evangelical activities in your church. Be zealous for good works (Titus 2:14). Take up a responsibility in the house of God. Do something. Don't wait until the pastor gives you an assignment.

The Pastor may give you an assignment, but there're not enough assignments inside the building to give everyone. There're however, more than enough assignments outside in winning people, in encouraging and bringing them to church. That's a lot of work, and a blessed opportunity for you to be an ambassador, both of Christ and of the Church.

It's important that you work as a soul winner; be zealous to touch the lives of others with the Gospel, and take them with you to church.

Confession...
I'm steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that my labour isn't in vain in the Lord. My passion for the Lord, and the things of the Spirit are fueled continually by the Holy Ghost. I'm an ambassador for Christ and of the Church, zealous in turning many to righteousness. Hallelujah.

Further Study:

John 2:17
And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

2 Kings 10:16
And he said, Come with me, and see my zeal for the Lord. So they made him ride in his chariot.

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 4:1-26, 1 Kings 1:1-53

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 6:1-11, Proverbs 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Acme77: 4:31am On May 09, 2016
Enjoy What He's Given You .

Monday, May 9th .
Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Galatians 4:1 says, "Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all." The heir is one who has an inheritance. However, though he owns everything, as long as he's a child, he can't enjoy his inheritance; rather, he's placed under tutors and instructors, to bring him up to maturity.

This is what God does for us through the ministry of His Word. We're taught and tutored on our inheritance in Christ. Even though all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21), you'll not be able to enjoy your inheritance, if you're not trained in the Word. It's the reason the Lord gave the ministry gifts to the Church: "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints..." (Ephesians 4:11-12).

We read in our opening verse that His divine power has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness. What does that mean? It means you have everything that has to do with life; they're yours now to enjoy! If you're not enjoying your inheritance today as you should, it'll be for one simple reason; something the Lord said in Hosea 4:6: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...." It's ignorance that makes some of God's children walk through life, suffering and afflicted with pain.

So, refuse to be ignorant. The quality of your life is the direct result of the measure of knowledge of God's Word in you. You can't have a life greater than your understanding, and application of spiritual truths. Keep living in, and growing by the Word, and you'll live to your highest potentials in life. Keep the Word in your heart and in your mouth always, for with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation. That means you appropriate your inheritance in Christ Jesus, with your faith-filled confessions.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, freely to enjoy. You've made known to me the path of life; you've filled me with joy in your presence, and eternal pleasures at your right hand. You're my light, and the glory of my life. In you I have health, prosperity, and abundance, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study: || Ecclesiastes 5:18-19 Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion. 19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God. ||

|| 1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; ||

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 4:27-54,
1 Kings 2-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 6:12-20,
Proverbs 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2016
You Rule On His Behalf - Tuesday, May 10

Pastor Chris

The LORD will send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thy enemies (Psalm 110:2).
Talking about the Lord Jesus, the Bible says, "...he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet" (1 Corinthians 15:25).

This isn't about Him reigning in heaven, but in the earth. Legally, God has put all things under His feet. Ephesians 1:22 says, "And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church." So, Jesus is the head over all things.

Isaiah 9:6 says, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder...." Notice, it doesn't say the government shall be upon His head, but upon His shoulder. Jesus is the head; the government is upon His shoulder, that is, His body—the Church. Therefore, when the Psalmist declared, "The LORD will let your power reach out from Zion, and you will rule over your enemies" (Psalm 110:2 CEV), it's through the Church—His body that He rules. He rules through us.

As a member of the body of Christ, you rule on His behalf. Even if you thought you were the smallest toe in the feet, you're still above all things, because you're seated with Christ, "far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come" (Ephesians 1:21). Glory to His Name forever!

What this means is that in these last days, as a child of God, you're expected to arise and take your place of dominion, and reign in the Name of Jesus over circumstances. Romans 5:17 says, "...they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ." The actual Greek rendering of the word "reign" in the verse above is the verb "to king." You're called "to king" (reign) in life. Kings make decrees. So, speak the Word and see it happen.

The world and the fullness thereof has been given to you; so, be bold to take possession because you have the rulership. Command every contrary storm to be still in the Name of Jesus. Refuse to be sick, refuse to be poor. Be in charge and in control, winning every day. Reign and rule in life as the king that you are.

Confession...
I'm what God say I am. I'm a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones, reigning, ruling, and prevailing over circumstances. By the power of God's Spirit, I take possession of all that belongs to me in Christ, enjoying my life to the full, to the glory of His Name. Blessed be God!

Further Study:
Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 5:1-30, 1 Kings 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 7:1-9, Proverbs 6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:49am On May 11, 2016
The Word In You - Wednesday, May 11

Pastor Chris

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God (Luke 8:11).

The Lord has given us His Word. The Bible says in Psalm 107:20, "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." If you’d receive God’s Word into your heart, it’ll change your life. I’m convinced that if you’d place yourself under the ministry of the Word long enough, you’ll make tremendous progress and your life will be a display of the efficacy of the Word.

Some people may not agree with this because their experiences have been different. They’ve been in church for so long, yet they’re confused about life. They say, "I’ve been going through so much, yet nothing has changed. I’m confused." Such people might have been long in the church, but they haven’t given themselves to the Word. They may have messages on DVD and other formats, but the message isn’t in them. You need the message in your heart, not on your shelf or device.

Until and unless the Word takes root in your heart, it won’t produce results. If you kept corn seeds in the best refrigerator or in the vault of the best bank in the world, you won’t have a crop. If you placed them on the marble floor of your room and turned on the air conditioner, you still wouldn’t have a crop. The seeds must be placed in the right environment to have a crop. You may have all the editions of Rhapsody of Realities since inception, but what really counts is that you’re reading and digesting them. The message must be inside you to produce result.

One of the first signs that the Word has taken root in your spirit is that it’ll affect your way of thinking. The Word renews your mind. If it hasn’t transformed your mind, it hasn’t entered inside you; and thus, its influence and effect in your life will be limited. So, keep the Word in you through study and meditation.
Don’t assume you know; that’s the cause of the destruction of many. They assume they know until the hour of crisis comes and they panic.

Moving to the next and higher level in life means you must give more attention to the Word of God. Always meditate on the Word. Inevitably, your progress will be evident to all.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for the Word, by which I’m transformed. The Word is in my heart, working on my mind and giving me the right mindset. Your Word, oh Lord, is my meditation day and night, and it produces in and through me, the character of its message, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

further study: Acts 20:32; Hebrews 4:2; Romans 12:2

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : John 5:31-47 1 Kings 7-8

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : 1 Corinthians 7: 10-19, Proverbs 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:34am On May 12, 2016
Being A True Minister Of The Gospel - Thursday, May 12th .

Pastor Chris

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you (Matthew 5:11-12).

When, as a Christian you're effective in soul-winning, ministering faith, hope and love to others, you become an easy target for persecution. Not everyone will accept you. Nevertheless, remember, not everyone accept Christ either. That's why He said in Matthew 10:24-25, "The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"

You shouldn't be surprised when, after you've acted in love and shown kindness to some people, they turn against you and do terrible things to hurt you. It's not right to get angry and say in regret: "After all I've done for them?" Remember that you did what you did in the Name of the Lord. If you did it in His Name, why do you care?

You might even think God would punish the other fellow for saying nasty things about you, but He won't; He actually doesn't want to punish him. The Bible says, "...it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish" (Matthew 18:14). Rather, He's looking for someone that'll intercede for him. Instead of thinking God will punish those who are unkind to you, pray for them; that's being a true minister of the Gospel.

Understand that the more committed you are to the things of God, the more His glory will be revealed in your life, and the more some people will hate and persecute you for it. When that happens, don't respond angrily; rather, respond in love. 2 Timothy 3:12 says, "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."

When you're persecuted, always remember that you were sent, not in your own name, but in the Name of Jesus. Therefore, the Lord Himself shall be your defence, and reward.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for the comfort of the Scriptures. The Holy Spirit strengthens me with might in my inner man, to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel of Christ, irrespective of the tests, trials, and persecutions that I may face. The love of Christ compels and controls my actions, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 6:1-24, 1 Kings 9:1-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 7:25-40, Proverbs 8

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2016
Seize The Moment: Preach The Gospel Now - Friday, May 13

Pastor Chris

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine (2 Timothy 4:2).

Our opening verse was Apostle Paul's charge to Timothy. He said, "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season...." This is God's charge to you today; preach the Word, in season and out of season.

There're nations today where you can't preach the Gospel openly, but some years ago, they were open. Preach the Word now before the doors of some nations are closed; some cities will be closed very soon, and you won't be able to preach the Gospel there, like you can now.

There're many ways that a nation or city gets closed. For instance, when in a country, there're cities and states where you can't organize open-air gospel meetings because of prohibitions, it means that city or nation is closed. Even when you attempt to organise such meetings, the security agencies will tell you, "We can't accept or allow you to do it."

Another example is when some nations enact laws against conversion, so that it becomes difficult for a Christian to lead someone else to Christ. Some even prohibit personal conversion; meaning, no one is allowed to convert himself from the state religion to Christianity.

Jesus said, "I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work" (John 9:4). The time to preach the Gospel is now! If the Spirit of God is leading you and giving you a vision to organize soul-winning outreaches, do it quickly. Seize the moment! If you wait, it might be too late. Be relentless in your evangelical work.

Don't take it for granted if you're still able to distribute Rhapsody of Realities in your city or country; do it more now, while you can. Pray for the nations of the world, and move quickly. Treasure the freedom and opportunities you have now to preach the Gospel.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunities I have to preach the Word to those around me. I move with the speed and urgency of the Spirit, guided by your wisdom in leading many to righteousness. I receive increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world, and in the regions beyond, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

John 9:4
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 6:25-59, 1 Kings 10-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 8:1-13, Proverbs 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2016
He Proved The Father's Love - Saturday, May 14

Pastor Chris

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:cool.
The Lord Jesus came to show us what God is like. He revealed Himself to us to let us know how much God loves us, and how that He's more willing and concerned for our success than we could ever be. He desires our good more than we could ever want. The human mind, however, can't figure this out. "How could God love me?" one may ask, but Jesus proved that He does.

Jesus was different from all the patriarchs and the prophets; He was different from Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Moses, Joshua, etc. The prophets preached and prophesied judgments: "...If you sin, be sure your sins shall find you out" (Numbers 32:23). Ezekiel prophesied, "...The soul that sinneth shall die" (Ezekiel 18:4). Moses commanded the children of Israel, according to the Law, to stone people to death who had committed certain sins.

But when Jesus came, He brought grace and truth: "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17). The Bible says by Him, all who believe are justified from all things, from which they couldn't be justified by the law of Moses (Acts 13:39). It's a new day! Glory to God! Jesus proved the Father's love.

The Father has always loved us. Jeremiah 31:3 says, "The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love...." To prove His great love for us, He sent Jesus: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). The Father couldn't do any more than He did when He sent His Son, Jesus Christ.

That's all He needed to do to demonstrate His love for us, and He did it.
Enjoy the love of God today, knowing that He did the utmost that could have ever been done to prove His love for you. You're, indeed, valuable to Him.

Prayer...
Lord Jesus, thank you for paying the price that I could never have paid, in demonstration of the Father's unconditional love, mercy, and overwhelming kindness towards me. Now I live joyfully in righteousness, free to serve you without guilt, inferiority or condemnation. I walk in this consciousness. Hallelujah!

Further Study:

Ephesians 3:17-19
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 John 4:8-10
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 6:60-71, 1 Kings 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 9:1-10, Proverbs 10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Acme77: 4:34am On May 15, 2016
Saved For A Reason .

Sunday, May 15th .
Pastor Chris

...but according to his own purpose...now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:9-10).

The real message of Christianity isn't about a saviour. Of course, Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world, but He didn't just come to save us. If that were all He came to do, it wouldn't have been adequate for righteousness. In Christianity, there's much more than being saved.

Deuteronomy 6:23 gives us the key to God's purpose: "And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers." Notice the verse doesn't say, "He brought us out and brought us in." He brought us out (saved us) for a reason: "that He might bring us in." This expression is about one word: Purpose. But that's not all. He "brought us in" to give us the land of our inheritance and make us great, as He said to Abraham.

God had said to Abraham, "I will make you great and I will make your seed after you great." But his descendants became slaves in Egypt, and that wasn't greatness. When it was time for His purpose for their lives to be realized, so that they'd become the great ones that He wanted them to be, He set them free, brought them into a place of liberty, and gave them the land.

When Jesus came, He brought us out of sin that we might inherit His righteousness. He brought us out of pain and penury that we might have life in abundance, a life of prosperity and abundant wealth. He didn't just come to save us; He came to give us "the land," that we might live in prosperity, health and soundness every day in this earth, and live to the praise of His glory. That way, we can help others learn about Him, so they can have a great life too.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for my inheritance in Christ. I'm a joint-heir with Christ; therefore, I know no lack. I'm abundantly supplied because I'm the seed of Abraham. I'm an able representative of our heavenly kingdom here on earth, and I'm winning others to the Lord in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study: || Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: ||

|| Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. ||

|| John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. ||

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 7:1-24,
1 Kings 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 9:11-19,
Proverbs 11

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:37am On May 15, 2016
Saved For A Reason - Sunday, May 15

Pastor Chris

...but according to his own purpose...now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:9-10).

The real message of Christianity isn't about a saviour. Of course, Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world, but He didn't just come to save us. If that were all He came to do, it wouldn't have been adequate for righteousness. In Christianity, there's much more than being saved.

Deuteronomy 6:23 gives us the key to God's purpose: "And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers." Notice the verse doesn't say, "He brought us out and brought us in." He brought us out (saved us) for a reason: "that He might bring us in." This expression is about one word: Purpose. But that's not all. He "brought us in" to give us the land of our inheritance and make us great, as He said to Abraham.

God had said to Abraham, "I will make you great and I will make your seed after you great." But his descendants became slaves in Egypt, and that wasn't greatness. When it was time for His purpose for their lives to be realized, so that they'd become the great ones that He wanted them to be, He set them free, brought them into a place of liberty, and gave them the land.

When Jesus came, He brought us out of sin that we might inherit His righteousness. He brought us out of pain and penury that we might have life in abundance, a life of prosperity and abundant wealth. He didn't just come to save us; He came to give us "the land," that we might live in prosperity, health and soundness every day in this earth, and live to the praise of His glory. That way, we can help others learn about Him, so they can have a great life too.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for my inheritance in Christ. I'm a joint-heir with Christ; therefore, I know no lack. I'm abundantly supplied because I'm the seed of Abraham. I'm an able representative of our heavenly kingdom here on earth, and I'm winning others to the Lord in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Ephesians 1:11
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Romans 8:16-17
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 7:1-24, 1 Kings 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 9:11-19, Proverbs 11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Acme77: 4:23am On May 16, 2016
You Have A Sound Mind .

Monday, May 16th .
Pastor Chris

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

As Christians, we have the mind of Christ, a sound mind; that means an excellent mind. It makes no difference how many people don't think you're sound, God says you are, therefore, see yourself in the same light, and talk accordingly.

A sound or excellent mind is one that's fixed on the Word; one that's controlled and influenced by the Word, and doesn't vacillate. It's a renewed mind that stays the course, and keeps doing the right things, regardless of changing circumstances. A sound mind thinks and produces excellence only; it doesn't allow mediocrity and imperfection.

God demands perfection. He said, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48). That's why He gave you a sound mind, an anointed mind, so you'll be very excellent at what you do in a way that stands you out all the time. Affirm always that you're sound. Continually say to yourself, "I have an excellent spirit, and I do excellent things, because the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of excellence, lives in me. He has anointed my mind to produce excellence." Have this consciousness every day.

The Scriptures testify that you have a sound mind, so, don't wait for anybody to say it about you. God said it, so you may boldly affirm the same thing: "...for he hath said...So that we may boldly say..." (Hebrews 13:5-6). So, even now, declare, "I have a sound mind. I do excellent things. I'm set apart for excellence!" Say this to yourself several times today.

CONFESSION

The Holy Spirit has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind, therefore, I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I have quickness of understanding, and the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results to the glory of God.

Further Study: || 1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ. ||

|| Psalm 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. ||

|| Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. ||

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 7:25-8:1-11,
1 Kings 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 9:20-27,
Proverbs 12

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2016
You Have A Sound Mind - Monday, May 16

Pastor Chris

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

As Christians, we have the mind of Christ, a sound mind; that means an excellent mind. It makes no difference how many people don't think you're sound, God says you are, therefore, see yourself in the same light, and talk accordingly.

A sound or excellent mind is one that's fixed on the Word; one that's controlled and influenced by the Word, and doesn't vacillate. It's a renewed mind that stays the course, and keeps doing the right things, regardless of changing circumstances. A sound mind thinks and produces excellence only; it doesn't allow mediocrity and imperfection.

God demands perfection. He said, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48). That's why He gave you a sound mind, an anointed mind, so you'll be very excellent at what you do in a way that stands you out all the time. Affirm always that you're sound. Continually say to yourself, "I have an excellent spirit, and I do excellent things, because the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of excellence, lives in me. He has anointed my mind to produce excellence." Have this consciousness every day.

The Scriptures testify that you have a sound mind, so, don't wait for anybody to say it about you. God said it, so you may boldly affirm the same thing: "...for he hath said...So that we may boldly say..." (Hebrews 13:5-6). So, even now, declare, "I have a sound mind. I do excellent things. I'm set apart for excellence!" Say this to yourself several times today.

Confession...
The Holy Spirit has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind, therefore, I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I have quickness of understanding, and the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results to the glory of God.

Further Study:

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Psalm 119:99
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 7:25-8:1-11, 1 Kings 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 9:20-27, Proverbs 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:57am On May 17, 2016
Our Oneness With Him - Tuesday, May 17

Pastor Chris

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

In Christianity, what God has done is to make us one with Him. It's the biggest thing about our salvation in Christ Jesus—our oneness with the Lord. We're not mere followers or disciples of Jesus Christ, we're in fellowship with Him; it's a vital union.

When you were born again, not only was your spirit recreated, you were also immersed into Christ; you're literally joined together with Him in an inseparable union. We're members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones (Ephesians 5:30). We're associates of the God-kind; partakers personality are revealed to our spirits. Therefore, we can know Him, and relate to Him with and from our spirits.

God may be a mystery to the spiritually unlearned, but not to you. His ways are now your ways, and His thoughts have become your thoughts. Through His Word, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, His will is unveiled to your spirit. Some people are never sure of God's will; they imagine Him as a complex, distant, mysterious being; therefore, they're unable to walk with Him.

God's purpose is what He already accomplished in Christ: He brought you into oneness with Himself, so you can be synchronized with Him in thoughts and actions; so He can live out His perfect will and purposes in and through you. That's what living by the fullness of His wisdom (Greek: Phronesis) is about. Always, you do what you ought to do, say what you ought to say, at the right time, in the right way, in the right place, for the right purpose. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear Father, my joy knows no bounds, to know that I've been brought into an inseparable union with you, to enjoy the bliss of rich and intimate fellowship with the Spirit! My life is the expression of your perfect will, as you manifest yourself to and through me today, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Ephesians 5:30
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 8:12-30, 1 Kings 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 10:1-13, Proverbs 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2016
Express The Love Of Christ - Wednesday, May 18

Pastor Chris

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren (1 John 3:14-16).

It's our calling to influence our world with the grace and beauty of Christ. You're to manifest His glory everywhere, and express His love to your world. God is love (1 John 4:8 & 16), and expressing His love is one of the ministries of a Christian; it sets you apart as a true disciple of Jesus Christ: "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another" (John 13:35).

The love of Jesus that you lavishly manifest should be the first thing that people notice about you. It should be the greatest attraction about your life. Love builds, lifts, and promotes. Let your love for those for whom Christ died be intense, and let it motivate you to intercede in prayer, and minister the Gospel to them. Let those you encounter be inspired, lifted, and challenged by your words and deeds of love.

The Bible says the one who doesn't love, doesn't know God; he abides in death; spiritual death: "...He that loveth not his brother abideth in death" (1 John 3:14). You're no longer dominated by spiritual death or the power of darkness, because you love the brethren. It's natural for you to express love, and see the beauty in others and appreciate who they are. Love much. Love always. It's your calling in Christ. Hallelujah.

Prayer...
Dear Father, thank you for your Word that's at work an prevails in me mightily, producing in me a harvest of what it says. I'm committed more than ever, to walk in love, and express your goodness and righteousness everywhere. I influence those I meet today with your love that's in my heart and I make a difference in my world today, to your praise and glory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Jude 1:21
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 8:31-47,
1 Kings 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 10:14-21, Proverbs 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by SujiAndrew(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2016
We have had to fight on this for centuries; do you think ladies have roles to play in pulpit ministry?
This blog will clarify all your doubts regarding this topic.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/04/do-ladies-have-place-in-pulpit-ministry.html
Be blessed as you read in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by appsdoubra(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2016
Pastor Chris is a giver he focused on his calling as a man of God, Rhapsody of Realities is not about the money is about what you receive from it, that is why we are sending it to the ends of the earth, there was a day I was not not feeling too well and I couldn't eat or stand I was just on my bed than I saw a copy of an old Rhapsody bedside my bed, I picked it and started studying it and in the around up Pastor said being to do what you couldn't do before and I beloved it and got up and started working, looked for something to eat I was still feeling the pain but Pastor Chris said in the Rhapsody don't look at the pain look at what you want and that was what I just did , that was just how I got healed that day. Don't joke with your study of Rhapsody of Realities It will change your mind, the way you think,talk and all about you.
mabell:

You know, some of you dont really know who men of God are. Every pastor I know is a giver, Pastror Chris is one of the greatest givers ive known. You you know how much he spend to reach the world for Jesus. Rhapsody is not for making money, He gave 10 million free copies to Nigeria last year,right now we are didtributing free bibles to millions.He is so focussed on his calling and assigment that he doesnt even recognise if critics exist. If pastor Chris knows what i am doing , he will rather commend it.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:28am On May 18, 2016
mabell please is there any group chat on whatsapp for this?
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2016
890Tzbaby:
mabell please is there any group chat on whatsapp for this?

None that I know off.. But I could still add you to one like that or better still send it to you directly
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:11am On May 19, 2016
The Word Brings You Visions - Thursday, May 19

Pastor Chris

And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be (Genesis15:5).

The Word of God brings visions to your spirit. It’s one of the important benefits and impactful ministries of the Word of God in our lives. When you hear God’s Word, watch out for the visions that it brings to you, the spiritual visions, and revelations that it conveys; accept them, and they’ll profit you. Spiritual visions from God come to your spirit when you hear or study the Word. It’s the reason a man can see himself healed, once the Word of God for healing comes to his spirit. And when he acts, on the basis of that vision produced in his spirit by the Word, he’ll jump out of the wheel chair, or stretcher, as the case may be, and start doing the things he couldn’t do prior to hearing the Word. We see such all the time in our meetings.

Many who were carried into the auditorium, sick, and unable to walk, suddenly start running and jumping. Many of them, in their testimony say, “I just saw myself walking and running, as I listened to the Word, so I acted accordingly.” When the Word brings visions to you, hold the picture and act accordingly. It’s one of the reasons you must soak yourself in the Word. Give yourself completely to the Word of God.

Revelations, manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit, and several other blessings are activated in your life, when you listen and pay attention to the Word.

Prayer...
Dear Father,I thank you for the vision of the Spirit that comes to me through your Word .Thank you for the manifestation of the gifts and blessings of the Spirit that are activated in me even now,through the ministry and power of your Word in my heart, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: Acts 2:17; Acts 14:9-10;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:John 8:48-59, 2Kings1-3

2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Corinthians 10:22-33, Proverbs 15

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (108) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 317
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.