Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned (641 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chai na so I take end up for the friendzone nation, the most populous nation in the world.

We started off great o infact she was literary mad over me, buh I saw signs of whats coming when I noticed that she dislikes any talk relating to sex, hugging, kissing, cuddling, infact she hates staying alone with me in a secluded place, if I ask her she will say that she doesnt want people to see her as wayward. Chai!

Although she enjoys staying with me infact I command her respect, initially I thought that this indicated that we are dating buh alas I was delusional. Upon all the jokes and lines I spend time online gathering, polishing, that turns her head, upon all the fake love texts she sends to me online, all na wash.

I will just suck it up sha and be a good friend no qualms atleast I will limit my jealousy whenever I see her with another guy.

The most painful part is that my friend Chuks will go on and court her and tel me to my face shebi I tel you say that girl no like you, and I was forming boo all along

Chai! o kam si jee! my money, my sleepless nights thinking abt her
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by VargasVee(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
All that writing? Because of a woman

You need to man up and forge ahead.
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Kondomatic(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
You're actually in a position where you can get free sex without investing financially or emotionally.

Only if you play your cards well.

1 Like

Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by falconey(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Welcome to the zone bro.
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Luciferdevil(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
I feel your pain bro, why not use this anger in your heart to make money nd leave pussy for a while.
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Receive your Award
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Victornezzar: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nawa 4 u Op
Go into a serious relationship wen ur about 2 marry
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Maxi112: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nobody friend-zone you. you friend-zoned yourself
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're actually in a position where you can get free sex without investing financially or emotionally.

Shey? Because she started acting up when I asked her for a kis
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
op sorry
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:

the big question still remains how does he play his card well without getting involved financially & emotionally.
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by aktolly54(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
@op Make more money and be comfortable, she will need your help (in form of cash, recharge card). Let her know friend-zone doesn't come with full benefits that time
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Divay22(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Enjoy the ride cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pls give us update how that side looks
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hahahahahhaah.

Such is life.
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by MsAnne(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Permit me to laugh a Lil bit...hahahaha such is life
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by walepackage(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
if u ar a guru,u ar in d best position to shag her,wit litle codin.she may just paparazin base on ur codes u can unlock her.pm me if u need a hand
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by herlarho(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hate being friendzoned ...................

its either u date me....................

or u leave me....................

iranu.....................

maybe Dats y am still single.................

NOTE: Am still single o....................
Re: Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned by dmgr(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
sh!t happens all the time

welcome on board private

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring / Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.