Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65359 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by MadCow1: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lies

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Rapuru14: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
D
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by justnegodi: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by justnegodi: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Haba
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Zico5(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
A liar. who offered u all these things u are talking about. Rivers ko, Niger ni. imagine this slowpoke seeking irrelevant recognition. He is already a hero in a desert enclave. what's DSS waiting for my God. watery beans is wasting in kuje now. A foolish man seeking relevance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by robosky02(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
rivers and what benue

you never start grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Sunglass20(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Which Benue? This guy is high!
keep dreaming. If they give you 5 Igbo states, you better collect it and go, you can't get anything else.

You don talk wetin dey my mind o, which Benue? We cover our Land with the BLOOD OF JESUS. Nnamdi Kanu thank you, we are ok like this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by bigsmoke2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
thief, see his mouth like left over orange ,Rivers kor swimming pool ni grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by segebase(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
tt
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by bighugelongDCK9: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
omg. why dem never lock up this idiot na. obj please come and contest again so u put this queer in his place.
any ipob member tht quotes me will die by accident before december

8 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
In 48 Laws of Power (good book), it's said -

" In victory, know when to stop" and "Speak less, lest you sound common"

This guy is flouting the rule and he's starting to sound very foolish if he actually said this. He would eventually bite far more than he can chew if he continues this way.

Ndigbo are so easily fooled. I am 100% sure the FG never even offered him this. Monetary inducements could have been believable but this is an outright lie.

No wonder Fayose and FFK became Igbo leaders without a war grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
You should hav just accepted the oil block than losing everything

You actually believe that crap?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hakku: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Iceman2017(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Happy birthday mazi
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by doctokwus: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
This Kanu guy is either trying to be funny or he is delusional.
Maybe by the "FG" he meant his cell president,VP and chief whip

20 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Pray(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prisoners offered u all dis abi?

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by etenyong(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can't believe. Thank God you didn't asked for Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Keep dreaming and deceiving them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by lelvin(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
History will remember Nnamdi Kanu as the man that won the battle without a single bloodshed. He beat the enemies with his tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ozoneboy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am a Biafran,but I disagree with nnamdi KANU,why should Rivers and Benue be in Biafra.the current Biafra is synonimous with Igbo,and should remain with only the Five states of SE.This guy is getting wrong advice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by MrSarcasm(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't get it, why would the FG give up 5 states without any fight? And then offer you an oil block and a mansion to drop what they were ready to give you willingly..

Why is this nigg! Such a liar?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by LukakuFirstTouch: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
On behalf of Rivers people I give this one to the North.

6 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by carammel(f): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
He can't get the two though.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Yeah55(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
They gave you your 5 unproductive states but you refused.. no be so?

Continue begging Rivers who have nothing in common with you to join your useless unproductive coalition grin

The fool even had the guts to add "food basket of the nation" so they don't die of hunger.

Their second name in that side should be greed.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good day nairalanders, I have Come to beg you all by the mercies of God. I am a level 2 student in a federal university, as a student, am doing great but back at home, things have been tough. Sometimes when we are on break, I don't go home because I know how my home is and I don't want go give them extra responsibilities. Right from my ND 1 to ND 2, God has been helping me. Processing direct into the university has been God, I owe him a lot.
To cut the story short
My mom has shop which she sells petty things to survive and take care of my my young ones from my lost older bro(till today, we can't still find him, whether dead or alive and he use to be my mum helper). My mum called and was crying, I cudnt take it but am just a student with a hope of getting a job after soon. I have even applied for job dt I can do part time but av gotten nothing yet. I am begging the families of the world to help me. She pays 3k per month for the shop and she is owing a year i.e 36000. I beg for ur assistance, any amount God put in your heart to give me. Pls sir/má, I am not lying, I don't need this money for myself, it's fòr my mum sake. I í beg you all,pls help me..

Moderator, my post have never made front cox most are not important but please help me out on this. Please help me. Please help me put to front page. Plssss..

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kiakia(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
I cannot recall this man visiting Rivers and Benue States since his release on bail. By the way, who offered him all those things he mentioned in his speech? Cheap propaganda!

7 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
carammel:
He can't get the two though.

Rivers people have distanced themselves from their agitation.. why they are stylishly doing U-turn now to beg their Yoruba and Hausa masters, saying they prefer restructuring (in their wildest dreams)

You don't know igbos.. we wey know them don know their plans ever since

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Modsenemy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExInferis:

You actually believe that crap?
I don't know wat not to believe again. We all know the kind of monkey that's speaking and the type of nonsense he can say

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by alt3r3g0: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
This Biafra talk is getting too much. Let them ban federal allocation and depend solely on IGR to show their independence.

9 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alexis11: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
This guy just keep disgracing the very few sensible ones among the Igbos cry

7 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
beamtopola:

The oil block in nnewi or umuahia?
Perhaps the new oil block in Aguleri/ Nnokwa

8 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Modsenemy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zizaboni:
Good day nairalanders, I have Come to beg you all by the mercies of God. I am a level 2 student in a federal university, as a student, am doing great but back at home, things have been tough. Sometimes when we are on break, I don't go home because I know how my home is and I don't want go give them extra responsibilities. Right from my ND 1 to ND 2, God has been helping me. Processing direct into the university has been God, I owe him a lot.
To cut the story short
My mom has shop which she sells petty things to survive and take care of my my young ones from my lost older bro(till today, we can't still find him, whether dead or alive and he use to be my mum helper). My mum called and was crying, I cudnt take it but am just a student with a hope of getting a job after soon. I have even applied for job dt I can do part time but av gotten nothing yet. I am begging the families of the world to help me. She pays 3k per month for the shop and she is owing a year i.e 36000. I beg for ur assistance, any amount God put in your heart to give me. Pls sir/má, I am not lying, I don't need this money for myself, it's fòr my mum sake. I í beg you all,pls help me..

Moderator, my post have never made front cox most are not important but please help me out on this. Please help me. Please help me put to front page. Plssss..

Hungerbad , I haven't seen what you promised me even though I replied your mail and honestly I am in dire need too.
But I wouldn't mind if u give whatever u promised me to this person I quoted .

Thanks in advance sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.