Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65364 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by bizzibodi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
MRAKBEE:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/
libration of d igbos,igbo states so it is all about igbos.it is high time we hold a conference of southern nationalities to draw a road map for a new southern country that will accomodate all southern minority with a new name,biafra make it look like all igbos affairs only.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
They gave you your 5 unproductive states but you refused.. no be so?

Continue begging Rivers who have nothing in common with you to join your useless unproductive coalition grin

The fool even had the guts to add "food basket of the nation" so they don't die of hunger.

Their second name in that side should be greed.

What of Igbos in SS and Benue.?

Do you expect us to abandon our people.?

Afonjas pls think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kiakia:
I cannot recall this man visiting Rivers and Benue States since his release on bail. By the way, who offered him all those things he mentioned in his speech? Cheap propaganda!

PortHarcourt is a town in Oyo state visited by Kanu
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by permit(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
femolii:
That sickness of nnamdi azikwe n ojukwu cowards is still in ur blood, zik ran away during d war that is going for medical check up for good three years now tell me whowwt is coward u better behave well osu man at this ur age nnamdi cownu is diceiving u n you don't know don't worry kanu will soon run away like coward ojukwu like father like son.
. And please how is that a problem to oduduwa nation, i have choosen to die wit ma believe, dont kill yourself ok?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
alt3r3g0:
This Biafra talk is getting too much. Let them ban federal allocation and depend solely on IGR to show their independence.

That will be done after UN Referendum has taken place
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I'm sorry, but this is a lie. These are all lies. Inasmuch as Kanu has the right to agitate for secession, it shouldn't involve such obvious falsehood. The FG is adamant on our unity, and will not do this.

You that is in Ogbomosho concluding that is a lie proves how ignorant you are about the things taking place in Nigeria.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Modsenemy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
tranxo:

How old are you kid?
Ask ur mum
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
So Benue is now Biafra? Why not add Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba!
This biafra issue is turning into a Joke and a flop!
Even inside the Rivers, did the Ogoni and Ijaw part of Rivers give you a go ahead to put their land in Biafra?
I told Igbos here that these minorities don't want Biafra and they end up abusing me here.
Its ok

Pls close your mouth and return back to the kitchen

Those of us in the intelligence community knew when this offer was made

Do you know that the US sent a fact finding team to the East to find out from Ohaneze about the stand of the Igbos concerning Biafra

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
priceaction:
And he is just saying it after how many months? KANU I know will never keep quiet that long to say something like that. He is either a liar or using propaganda to get more sympathy. He should mention who made the negotiations and who was there. At least, he is vocal, he should mention names and stop playing like a politicians during elections.

Good talk.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

Take your five Eastern states and never look back. We all know most of the Igboid groups outside of the five states migrated and were accommodated by their host in the areas they presently live in now.

Have Kanu declare Biafra and rule over you lots without pointing his wretched hands toward other states just so he could claim oil and sea access.

Igbo Migrants in Rivers, Delta and Benue states?

You said most Igboid groups outside the five SE states are migrants in any other states outside the five Igbo States. Falsehood.

Go and tell that to Igboid groups in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Benue and even Edo states; then wait if they do not curse you because of parading falsehood.

You parade all these falsehood solely for the SW and north to retain the oil-producing areas in the SS if Five states in the SE go with Biafra.

But bet me, you must subject the SS people to more servitude if they remain with the SW and north in a Nigeria without Igbos.

Have you not been taught that crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive on?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by akilo1: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
someone please take this .a called kanu to psychiatric hospital for medical check up
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Idomas and Igedes don't share the same ancestry with igbos. We are not jews and we know where we come from.

Where do you people come from.?

Don't tell me you guys ancestor was also cast out of heaven like Oduduwa & Obatanla
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:
THE ONE THING NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THE IGBO IS THEIR SENSE OF PURPOSE AND THAT IS Y MANY ENVY THEIR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS.

LISTEN TO NNAMDI DEMANDING EGEDE AND IDOMA WITH WHOM THE IGBO SHARE ANCESTRY.

U JUST KNOW THAT, IGBOS WILL NOT LEAVE ANY OF THEIR PEOPLE BEHIND.

MEANWHILE, ILLORIN IS FULLY UNDER THE DOMAIN OF THE HAUSAFULANI EMIR AND BY EXTENSION THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

YET YORUBAS HAVE JUMPED INTO THIS THREAD TO ABUSE BIAFRANS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT.

Beware the ides of Oct. 1
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
permit:
. And please how is that a problem to oduduwa nation, i have choosen to die wit ma believe, dont kill yourself ok?
Biafra is finish take it or die like ant.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cateyes07:
If it happen that election did not hold in Anambra state, a state of emergency will be declared and military administrator will take over , that's when Kanu and his group will appreciate the freedom they enjoy now,all the gragra will stop

Political illiterate

Military administrator can't take over because there is no security threat to lives and properties

There will be an interim government whose duty will be to motivate people to come out and vote
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin sad angry angry angry undecided grin land grabber. Thieves
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by meetgaya: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Warship:

Do you know that the US sent a fact finding team to the East to find out from Ohaneze about the stand of the Igbos concerning Biafra

You may also include Borno in your quest grin

5 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by gabe: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Built2last:
At the heat of Nnamdi Kanu's travail in court, I remember my good friend telling me that all men have a price tag. That Nigerian government should make him an offer he can't resist.I told him that Nnamdi has crossed the rubbicon. I told him that an Igbo man is wired strangely and that's the reason for his success in whatever trade he chooses. Dogged and very audacious. I told him that even if Nnamdi sells out or dies. Over a million Igbos who are Nnamdi wannabes are on the line.

The twarts in Nigeria's government are capable of offering you anything to maintain status quo.

Nnamdi will make his final statement with Anambra election. Afterwards most Igbo elites will surrender as it will be obvious that power belong to the people.

Concerning having Benue and Rivers. When the time comes. Statesmen from those states will seat to discuss where they want to be. No need to disagree or insult him. Your insult or opinion on him won't change his stand nor influence the decision of the elders when it's time

smh. Why do some people believe anything?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by meetgaya: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Placiddust:
On behalf of my true Yoruba kinsmen, I apologize to ipob, massob and other real progressive people where ever in this fake ass country, denigrating you and your agitations. I assure you that real and true sons of Odua are disgusted and fed up of this useless contraption but be as it may, there would always be that sizeable number of renegades and reprobates that can hardly fathom their left from right, that cross-section of low esteem wafflers with little or no self-worth that would rather settle for crumbs even in the face of apparent circumvention of their sacred rights and freedom...these useless fools of yorubaland should appreciate the ipob struggle, one which ideally and in my opinion ought be championed by my yoruba people. Let this sink into their thick skulls not to denigrate those fighting their battles as they have chosen not to....

It's a time for this fake ass behemoth to be reset or balkanized if the morons running it insist not to....
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by talk2xp: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:
It's only a unity begging miscreant that can hate a legend like Nnamdi Kanu. smiley

It's only a Fulani sultan that can see the moon after Ramadan - despite the many centuries of Yoruba Muslims slamming away their heads in submission.

Ask them why this is so, they'll not answer you but jump into every thread created about Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra (of which they actually created thousands of)

Biafra ideology is not for kids. I know you guys can't relate. Not even in your family has/will anyone offer you a cold plate of watery ewedu soup - even if you threaten to jump off a cliff. cheesy

Unity beggars always cry. cheesy cheesy

See this foo.l from the cursed tribe. E- warrior. Who is begging m.orons like you? That's how degenerated you people have been. Rivers ko, ocean ni. Take the 5 state that we all know nobody will offer you. Una mumu no be here. Mugus from the failed region.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by EzeeYFB(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
MRAKBEE:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/
drama Lord again.
This guy is making it seem like it's his birthright sha
So now he owns the Igbos
I'm really particular about his choice of words, this "i" of a thing get as e be ooo

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Built2last: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
gabe:
smh. Why do some people believe anything?

Why are some people born Thomases even when it's glaring

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very modest of Kanu. I'd throw in Delta, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, C/River and Kogi to make for a well-rounded Biafrian map. I wouldn't be surprised if his followers take this blatant lies hook, line and sinker.

Having lived in Benue at some point, I saw no connection between tribes (Tiv, Igede, Idoma) in Benue with the Igbos, I stand to be corrected though. However, almost every house I visited had someone proficient in either Yoruba or Hausa, to the extent that an elderly guy lectured me in Yoruba. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a historical connections with the Igbos because of the proximity of the regions but present realities suggest little or no relations.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by EzeeYFB(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Warship:

blah blah blah
Town crier.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kagawa10: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
lies.
first of all.
Igbos are very good not only in commerce but also Industrialisation and many service based economy.
Igbo land is very fertile for agriculture,
thats why National root and ceral research institutes are in Abia and a University and College of Agriculture are in both Abia(MOUAU) and Ebonyi.
So that your propaganda is dead on arrival, Nigeria as a whole still import food.
Do we have an IDP Camp in Igboland?
ALSO.
Igboland are viable and conducive, thats why it houses the biggest indigenous Automobile industry in Nnewi.
Its a land blessed with Oil and other solid minerals.
And also one of the best human resources in Africa.
Igbo cities are beautiful.
Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Onitsha etc are fast growing and developing cities that is being rebuilt with £20 pounds after the civil war ruins.
Anambra is the fourth largest economy in Nigeria and South East is the region with the highest number of indigenous owned industries.
Its ok.

You have all these yet you keep wanting the govt to finance your second Niger bridge when Lagos had no problem financing its own bridge? Lol. Even the seaport you keep shouting today was developed from Cocoa proceeds by the British.

Keep shouting marginalisation and don't hold your governors accountable for your mess. Lagos would get flooded and the same Lagos govt would come out en mass to seek solution to its problem but when it comes to Abia/Enugu flood, they would shout marginalisation and wants the federal govt to help them. Who spoon feeds eediots?

And stop shouting 20pounds ish. Go tell your ancestors to provide their bank statement if they really had money in the bank? Do ibo even keep money in the banks in those days? Yet they wanted the same bank to start giving them awuf even when they had nothing in them as if it was the banks that sent them on their suicide mission! Yeye.

7 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kowope99: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bring your family to Nigeria so as to fight thing out. don't know why some mumu people keep supporting this guy
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
permit:

Which Oduduwa country?

Oduduwa country is impossible;
because Afonjas CAN NEVER COME TOGETHER TO ASK FOR A COUNTRY OF AFONJAS .

Afonja people are nearly equally divided between the Muslim and the non-Muslim Afonja groups.

The Muslim Afonja group leads all Afonjas politically, and looks forward to far-north Nigeria's Muslims for directions;

and Muslim Afonja can't even imagine having a new country without Muslim far north.

The non-Muslin Afonjas do siddon-de-look, and need the easterners in Afonja land to fence off further Islamization of Afonja land.

Therefore, Afonjas are in a fix, so they crowd every thread about Biafra in order to blackmail those agitating for Biafra to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kogi2010: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
what do u expect 4rm a lunatic?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by AAinEqGuinea: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Laff out loud.... Ignore the fact that the FG offered 5 states. FG caved faster than Nnamdi, so much for their "one Nigeria" that only makes their corrupt richer. It's safe to assume that the highest screamer can get all of Nigeria for any price as they offered 5 states not to a billionaire, not even to a sovereignty, but to a person's so-called terrorist movement.

Of course we want to believe that Nnamdi is lying and somehow the FG is finally telling the truth. I guess his supposed lie was intended to involve negotiating with the FG which Kanu despises and a lie leaving out 2 important states. Lies aren't usually designed to make the liar look bad.

Well done Nnamdi. You've done it.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by stilldoingokay(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
lallailahu. which kind lie bi this, so this boy can lie like APC, house for Dubai and a oil block bhahahaha
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by CoolFreeday(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sunglass20:

You don talk wetin dey my mind o, which Benue? We cover our Land with the BLOOD OF JESUS. Nnamdi Kanu thank you, we are ok like this.

lol.

God bless you. they should carry their Biafra to another state and region

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by omenka(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Idomas and Igedes don't share the same ancestry with igbos. We are not jews and we know where we come from.
Please tell him. He even wrote "Egede" and not Igede.

Maybe he was referring to Axe Meñ.

Smh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.