Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65355 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
coptic:
grin

Suffice to say the NK doesn't really want Biafra after all.

This one concerns my brothers Gravas and Kyase. Unna see am so?
me no wan even talk about am sef. The guy the high.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ottohan: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Built2last:
At the heat of Nnamdi Kanu's travail in court, I remember my good friend telling me that all men have a price tag. That Nigerian government should make him an offer he can't resist.I told him that Nnamdi has crossed the rubbicon. I told him that an Igbo man is wired strangely and that's the reason for his success in whatever trade he chooses. Dogged and very audacious. I told him that even if Nnamdi sells out or dies. Over a million Igbos who are Nnamdi wannabes are on the line.

The twarts in Nigeria's government are capable of offering you anything to maintain status quo.

Nnamdi will make his final statement with Anambra election. Afterwards most Igbo elites will surrender as it will be obvious that power belong to the people.

Concerning having Benue and Rivers. When the time comes. Statesmen from those states will seat to discuss where they want to be. No need to disagree or insult him. Your insult or opinion on him won't change his stand nor influence the decision of the elders when it's time

very wise comment
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by coptic: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kyase:
me no wan even talk about am sef. The guy the high.

As in eh

The whole thing is turning to comedy.

cheesy
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by IkpuMmadu: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wonder why Yoruba and non benues are ctz
crazy​

Let them decide biko
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Eluwilussit:

My Benue friend is already gearing to go home and mobilize his people. His greatest desire is that Biafra includes the entire Middle Belt and SS, and not just the Igbos.

Things are shifting gradually in favor of the dvocates of Biafra. If Nnamdi packages his ideas and fight properly, he just might succeed sooner than later. Never say never. Those against Biafra are simply scared.

Now that is not to say that i will not accept a restructured Nigeria, where there is rule of law, justice, equity, equal rights and all the good things of life. In the absence of all these, to your tents o Israel. We can't continue like this forever. God forbid.

Let them bring it on.

Let the Afonjas that profit from Nigeria a million times more than Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Benue states bring on their cheap, and often senseless blackmail against restoration of Biafra.

Even Arewa has indicated its own Sharia country with Sharia criminal laws adopted in twelve northern states.

Afonjas who are nearly equally divided between Muslim and non-Muslim groups continue to haggle to keep failed Nigeria, because Afonjas profit more than other groups in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by iamwoods(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
GoroTango:
The Nigerian state cowardly offered to surrender five of its states without a fight to a man without a standing army? How is that even possible? Such baseless lies these IPOB clowns come up with each day. And with Benue state? Ahahahahahahahaha cheesy
wait there and keep guessing it wl all be just like a dream to you
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Don't tell me you don't know why.. The reasons are not far fetched.

Igbos are very good in trade no doubt, say buying and selling. The lands in the East are not favorable for food crops like say Benue. So there will surely be problem of food shortage.

The leaders in the East are not helping matters. They prefer to stash cash away from their region to live large elsewhere, thereby neglecting their own people.
You'll see SE governors, ministers, senators owning mansions in Lagos, Abuja etc. but you hardly find others going to buy properties in the SE.
Take Tinubu for example, a former governor and senator. All his investments are in Lagos here providing Jobs and development for Lagosians.
Take IBB for example.. he invested so much in Minna. The people there love him till tomorrow.

Even tho. the topography in SE is bad, the situation can still be salvaged. Nothing is impossible my dear.

My people will say.. o ri bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo, meaning you don't behead yourself to cure your headache
lies.
first of all.
Igbos are very good not only in commerce but also Industrialisation and many service based economy.
Igbo land is very fertile for agriculture,
thats why National root and ceral research institutes are in Abia and a University and College of Agriculture are in both Abia(MOUAU) and Ebonyi.
So that your propaganda is dead on arrival, Nigeria as a whole still import food.
Do we have an IDP Camp in Igboland?
ALSO.
Igboland are viable and conducive, thats why it houses the biggest indigenous Automobile industry in Nnewi.
Its a land blessed with Oil and other solid minerals.
And also one of the best human resources in Africa.
Igbo cities are beautiful.
Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Onitsha etc are fast growing and developing cities that is being rebuilt with £20 pounds after the civil war ruins.
Anambra is the fourth largest economy in Nigeria and South East is the region with the highest number of indigenous owned industries.
Its ok.

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kanu is garrulous and overly sensitive as most of his people. If this was in any way true, he would have said it the first time he left Kujeland.

The lies are glaring here and truth is, it is only a matter of time before this dude self destruct. He has refused to visit the same Benue he is laying claim to, just as Rivers.

A honest question one needs to ask is how he feeds without a job and a source of income. He keeps using people's head and their emotions. I can't imagine a man who feeds daily with his wife, yet no source of income. This dude is almost as great as Harry Houdini. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by tooth4tooth: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
In 48 Laws of Power (good book), it's said -

" In victory, know when to stop" and "Speak less, lest you sound common"

This guy is flouting the rule and he's starting to sound very foolish if he actually said this. He would eventually bite far more than he can chew if he continues this way.

Ndigbo are so easily fooled. I am 100% sure the FG never even offered him this. Monetary inducements could have been believable but this is an outright lie.

No wonder Fayose and FFK became Igbo leaders without a war grin

Kai shocked shocked shocked You are wicked
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by sandland: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
This man is truly crazy. Let Benue governor hear you. You told FG what you want as who. Governor Kanu, president Kanu, or who? When Next you are picked up, I bet you are not coming out the same.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kadree(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Basic123:

They are the greatest mumu!

Na that of FFK surprise me pass,FFK that was lambasting them in 2013,na him make me believe that this people are more mumu than sheep.

Could you also believe that most of them are now dropping their biafra struggle for Fayose presidency?...that of donald dump no do them.

Igbo(s),I hail oooooo.....lolz
You mean on this link www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142210-lagos-the-igbo-and-the-servants-of-truth-by-femi-fani-kayode.html
No be small abuse the guy give dem here.
The igbo can fight for their course rather than trying to do the divide n rule tin. Fayose n FFK dey fight for their political gain n wetin u expect, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. If Fayose fit enter aso rock come 2019(though only in his widest dream) d way wey d guy go turn around deal with kanu no go b small.

6 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by MultiCEO1: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
beamtopola:

Why can't Igbo do anything without an insult? He should go with the five southeast state as Biafra. This is act of an hypocrite : crying nigeria is forcing into uniting whereas you are also forcing some states to join you. This speaks volume.

It speaks nothing but what it ought to my friend. What gibberish are you uttering? That the federal government took part our lands and called it rivers state and you want us to leave it for them? A referendum will silver that. If the Asas in Obigbo, the etches, the egbemas, and the ikwerres bluntly refuse their Igboness, the referendum will tell. We will take the anioma in delta and every other igboid or ethic group that wish to join us. Referendum will decide.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin so if Benue and Rivers states don't want Biafra, does he let them go?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Tisham20(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
We are better off living together KANU
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by YelloweWest: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy
The guy is high on Oshogbo premium weed grin
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by obataokenwa(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
lies.
first of all.
Igbos are very good not only in commerce but also Industrialisation and many service based economy.
Igbo land is very fertile for agriculture,
thats why National root and ceral research institutes are in Abia and a University and College of Agriculture are in both Abia(MOUAU) and Ebonyi.
So that your propaganda is dead on arrival, Nigeria as a whole still import food.
Do we have an IDP Camp in Igboland?
ALSO.
Igboland are viable and conducive, thats why it houses the biggest indigenous Automobile industry in Nnewi.
Its a land blessed with Oil and other solid minerals.
And also one of the best human resources in Africa.
Igbo cities are beautiful.
Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Onitsha etc are fast growing and developing cities that is being rebuilt with £20 pounds after the civil war ruins.
Anambra is the fourth largest economy in Nigeria and South East is the region with the highest number of indigenous owned industries.
Its ok.
Thank you. Igbos are proud of you here. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sanchez01:
Kanu is garrulous and overly sensitive as most of his people. If this was in any way true, he would have said it the first time he left Kujeland.

The lies are glaring here and truth is, it is only a matter of time before this dude self destruct. He has refused to visit the same Benue he is laying claim to, just as Rivers.

A honest question one needs to ask is how he feeds without a job and a source of income. He keeps using people's head and their emotions. I can't imagine a man who feeds daily with his wife, yet no source of income. This dude is almost as great as Harry Houdini. grin

Another cheap blackmail.

Take out Kanu today, there are millions of easterners even better informed than Kanu, who can take over his role to restore Biafra.

Nigeria has failed the 170 million it was meant to carter for. No messiah of a leader can emerge from Nigeria as presently structured and governed to retrieve Nigeria from the path of failure.

Those benefiting most from the failed country are like passengers in a sinking ship who clutch tightly to the ship because the ship contains crude oil.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by cooltola(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Look stop generalizing a tribe. Focus on the group or individuals and stop typing nonsense behind the comfort of your keyboard or phone
How do you know all Yoruba Hausa and even Igbo are against Biafra?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
obataokenwa:
Thank you. Igbos are proud of you here. God bless you
thank you sir

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:
THE ONE THING NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THE IGBO IS THEIR SENSE OF PURPOSE AND THAT IS Y MANY ENVY THEIR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS.

LISTEN TO NNAMDI DEMANDING EGEDE AND IDOMA WITH WHOM THE IGBO SHARE ANCESTRY.

U JUST KNOW THAT, IGBOS WILL NOT LEAVE ANY OF THEIR PEOPLE BEHIND.

MEANWHILE, ILLORIN IS FULLY UNDER THE DOMAIN OF THE HAUSAFULANI EMIR AND BY EXTENSION THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

YET YORUBAS HAVE JUMPED INTO THIS THREAD TO ABUSE BIAFRANS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT.
Yawnnnnnn. Same old boring story.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
MultiCEO1:

It speaks nothing but what it ought to my friend. What gibberish are you uttering? That the federal government took part our lands and called it rivers state and you want us to leave it for them? A referendum will silver that. If the Asas in Obigbo, the etches, the egbemas, and the ikwerres bluntly refuse their Igboness, the referendum will tell. We will take the anioma in delta and every other igboid or ethic group that wish to join us. Referendum will decide.
The land belongs to rivers, those Igbo settle there because, rivers was the depot for transporting slaves from se, those Igbo that settle there are all slave who can't go back to their home and decided to settle there.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by YelloweWest: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mad man. This man should stop whatever he is smoking or injecting biko

Him for kuku say make we change Nigeria name to biafra and hand it over to him undecided

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by corpershun: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ode, Ogbeni Nnamdi just say its oil and food you want...mschewww. Oya come and take it, in your wildest dreams, The ikwerre people sold you guys out during the war, they won't hesitate to do it the second time.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
cooltola:
Look stop generalizing a tribe. Focus on the group or individuals and stop typing nonsense behind the comfort of your keyboard or phone
How do you know all Yoruba Hausa and even Igbo are against Biafra?

God bless you my brother.

Most Yoruba are not, never against BIAFRA.

most people faking "we south south " , "we Yorubas" are all Aboki Gambari (some of them are even paid by their Ahlaji to spew trash.. real story)

that is what you get in a faceless forum....

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Oblang(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
E be like say na kuje warder dey whine this guy wey dey make him think say they are speaking for the fg....lol
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by YelloweWest: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
saintmark88:
I'm glad pple r now beginning to c this guy for the joke that he really is
Lol. Was he ever taken seriously?? If not that buhari acted like a child when he jailed him
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
kikake:

Another cheap blackmail.

Take out Kanu today, there are millions of easterners even better informed than Kanu, who can take over his role to restore Biafra.

Nigeria has failed the 170 million it was meant to carter for. No messiah of a leader can emerge from Nigeria as presently structured and governed to retrieve Nigeria from the path of failure.

Those benefiting most from the failed country are like passengers in a sinking ship who clutch tightly to the ship because the ship contains crude oil.
And how is Kanu different from the self-serving, greedy politicians we have?

Is he not the same person who left his comrades in Kuje and has never spoken about them publicly ever since?

Is this not the same dolt who calls Nigeria a Zoo, yet is dying to annex other ethnic groups into another zoo?

Is this not the same man who once claimed he would fight anyone speaks ill of Nigeria with his last drop?

I have no issue with your agitation. Anyone is free to go. Take your five Eastern states and never look back. We all know most of the Igboid groups outside of the five states migrated and were accommodated by their host in the areas they presently live in now. Have Kanu declare Biafra and rule over you lots without pointing his wretched hands toward other states just so he could claim oil and sea access.

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
So Benue is now Biafra? Why not add Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba!
This biafra issue is turning into a Joke and a flop!
Even inside the Rivers, did the Ogoni and Ijaw part of Rivers give you a go ahead to put their land in Biafra?
I told Igbos here that these minorities don't want Biafra and they end up abusing me here.
Its ok
Hello ma... God bless you... Thats what i told my "igbo boy"... He will always rain abuse on me... They keep including states thaat are not biafra... You can imagine SOUTH SOUTH being part of biafra... It doesn't make sense at all... Forcing states to be part of igbo is dead on arrival... I repeat, south south is not part and can never be part of biafra... Shalom
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
coptic:

As in eh
The whole thing is turning to comedy.
cheesy
seriously, but let me enjoy the joke

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
ettybaba:

The other time Ojukwu had Biafra but list it when he wanted to "capture" Lagos.
This time around another 1diot called nnamdiot kanu wants Benue and River states.
Ojukwu's Biafra Benue and Rivers weren't among?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by fuckpro: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Nnamdi Kanu is sick and needs the activities of a psychiatrist!
f.uck you,slave forever
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by permit(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kazim88:
I just noticed this news (weda true or false) is given a particular part of Nigeria BP.

the truth is without any symptom of doubt, soon now or later we would just have to renegotiate Nigeria.

We can't continue as one... because of the hatred and unforgiveness.

FULANI Terrorist are on prowl massacring, Soon they would be Counter Attack... And you know Fulani don't forgive, they would counter the counter attack...

Nigeria masses that have not eating would be the one to suffer...

the Elite (the Enlighten Ones) would escape..
at the end... we would still negotiate the break up...

But... Foolish Masses.... Foolish as we are we would choose to attempt to intimidate each other....

. Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.