Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65369 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by khalids: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
This guy is getting ridiculous by the day....for someone who wants to free himself from Nigeria...he is now trying to force states to join biafra.....wetin concern benue with Biafra now....

All that talk of being offered 5 states, oil block is just a bunch of lies

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy

Nnamdi Cownu needs serious psychiatric and deliverance help.

No wonder of recent his followers behave like stunt lunatics
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Sodijan(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
It is PDP dat sponsoring dis man b'cos during GEJ tenured, noting like d creation of Biafra Republic
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by bankylan: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kanu made a mistake....he should have asked for Lagos State and Cotounou......I thought the guy was serious before but recent utterance has portrayed him otherwise.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by luckyogor(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Death really dey hungry dis man,mental case.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
It's simple, just conduct referendum and see who want to be part of Biafra or Nigeria..

No point bashing or correcting anyone here..
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by maisauki: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
THIS MAN'S COMEDY KNOWS NO BOUND
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
IPOB cry smh
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Placiddust: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
On behalf of my true Yoruba kinsmen, I apologize to ipob, massob and other real progressive people where ever in this fake ass country, denigrating you and your agitations. I assure you that real and true sons of Odua are disgusted and fed up of this useless contraption but be as it may, there would always be that sizeable number of renegades and reprobates that can hardly fathom their left from right, that cross-section of low esteem wafflers with little or no self-worth that would rather settle for crumbs even in the face of apparent circumvention of their sacred rights and freedom...these useless fools of yorubaland should appreciate the ipob struggle, one which ideally and in my opinion ought be championed by my yoruba people. Let this sink into their thick skulls not to denigrate those fighting their battles as they have chosen not to....

It's a time for this fake ass behemoth to be reset or balkanized if the morons running it insist not to....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cowards die before their time.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Perezino: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's now obvious that this kanu guy needs medical aatention.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ibkgab001: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy

Lolllllllll
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
You should hav just accepted the oil block than losing everything

Do you think everyone reasons like you? How will Nigeria get better with this mentality. Kids of nowadays sef.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Gravas(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
coptic:
grin

Suffice to say that NK doesn't really want Biafra after all.

This one concerns my brothers Gravas and Kyase. Unna see am so?

Someone needs to take over from him. He has become confused
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by akinbode1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
This guy called kanu need to sleep and wakes up again......
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by BomboyOnline: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Delusions of grandeur!!!
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by positivetaught: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
How I wish KANU can be more reflective n tactful in his approach n utterances.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
permit:
am sorry, this is yorubas for u they careless about their own problems but always intrude to foster confusion among people who dont look beyond their nose, am sorry to ve mention tribe but dats their way though they have pple wit milky brain, 'the likes of prof', untill yorubas quit bein coward then will i call them humans. Every time i hear them talk about addressing problems in diplomatic mannerism i cant hold it but sigh....because cowards always find excuses to give:-):-)
That sickness of nnamdi azikwe n ojukwu cowards is still in ur blood, zik ran away during d war that is going for medical check up for good three years now tell me whowwt is coward u better behave well osu man at this ur age nnamdi cownu is diceiving u n you don't know don't worry kanu will soon run away like coward ojukwu like father like son.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by coptic: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gravas:

Someone needs to take over from him. He has become confused

As in eh, real confused, I tell you.

It appears he's looking for a way to chicken out.

Guess the heat is too much for his already bleached body!
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by dumodust(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
bettercreature:
Had to login when i saw this thread,it's very obvious this man is just looking for money
My igbo brothers need to talk sense into his skull.Anyway i don't blame him i blame Okorocha who broker a deal to release the him

Ohh... is that right? The politics is starting to make sense now. So okorocha negotiated kanu's release... interesting. I have found the link, the sponsor. So he was sent to anambra to make trouble because of okorocha beef with obiano. He will return to kuje after the elections once his usefulness is over. No wonder he could muster his own biafran online BMC on nairaland grin
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Modsenemy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Do you think everyone reasons like you? How will Nigeria get better with this mentality. Kids of nowadays sef.
This is the kind of things that happens when kids like this poster hav access to the internet just to garner attention.
Pls look for ur pee group to quote . Stay off my mention . I don't roll wit kids
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by talk2emma: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okeeeeeeeeeee now I remember why he called the zoo persdent a mad man. I said buhari is mad
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by datribune: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Says d lying coward who feigned ill-health leaving his compatriots behind in jail.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by lx3as(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
GoroTango:
The Nigerian state cowardly offered to surrender five of its states without a fight to a man without a standing army? How is that even possible? Such baseless lies these IPOB clowns come up with each day. And with Benue state? Ahahahahahahahaha cheesy

He knows he has gullible followers!

''we have international passport already''
''our currency is the most recognized (and Igbos are buying already with Naira & Dollars)''
''we already have embassies in several nations, including Russia, France and Spain''
Biafra is paradise on earth''

Lies, lies, everywhere; many queue to hear these lies and without shame and minds of their own spreading it.

I pray Biafra get her country soonest!
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by meetgaya: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
An Open Letter to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
By Modesty Vitus M Ezenwa

Listen brother KANU , I understand the frustration. I wish things can work that way. But everything that happens in the world has a precedent and there is something called international law. That's where the elites and intelligentsia are important for the struggle.

John Garange was elite of the South Sudan he was instrumental to the peace talk that led to independence of South Sudan. After he died in a plane crash, Silva Kiir, his lieutenant, who was also another elite, took over and led the country to Independence.

Our people should be very careful so that they do not shoot themselves in the foot. Things do not happen by emotions. The international law does not recognize emotions.

First and foremost Nigeria is an independent sovereign state, a member state of the UN, AU, Commonwealth of Nations and Ecowas. She has diplomatic relations with over 100 countries in the world. Her sovereignty is respected and protected under the UN law, it means that until she decides by herself to partitioned herself, no country in the world will recognize any part of Nigeria that forced itself out of Nigeria.

A country is a country when it is recognized by other countries as a sovereign state recognized by the UN and member states.

I give you an example of what will happen when the elite of Igboland do not engage Nigeria in discussions about self determination. By the way the 1999 constitution does not have any provisions for self determination of any part of the federation like the US or U.K. Constitution, for a debate or discussion to happen about letting a part to go the constitution which is the supreme law of the law must be amended or changed.

This is what will happen if you fail to act within the international law framework. You will become like entities such as Northern Cyprus which broke away from the south in 1974 with the support of Turkish Army; which after 42 years, no country in the world other than Turkey recognized.

The north Cyprus does not do business with any country in the world, they do not have international passport recognized by any country in the world, their citizens are given Turkish citizenship so that they can travel out. Their money is not recognized by world bank and they cannot trade with the outside world. But they have been existing on their own for 42 years now. Currently they are agitating for reunification with the South which is called Greek Cyprus.

This is a precedent to look at. Somaliland was colonized by Britain while Somalia was colonized by Italy. After independence, Somaliland willingly join their Somali brothers to become the republic of Somalia. When civil war broke out in Somalia about 25 years ago, Somaliland which was very peaceful and functioning, withdrew from the Somalia republic.

25 years after, even though Somalia is a failed state and Somaliland has been having peaceful democratic elections and functioning like a state, no country in the would recognized Somaliland as a country. Her citizens are still called Somali and can only travel outside with Republic of Somalia passport.

Somaliland is living on international aid because it cannot do business with any country in the world. Their money cannot exchange for international currencies because it's not recognized by world bank and IMF. This is a precedent in our own Africa.

The two breakaway regions of Georgia known as South Ossetia and Abkhazia are recognized only by Russia more than 10 years after they broke away from Republic of Georgia with Russian support. Till this day only Russia recognized them as a sovereign entity. No one does business with them. In order for them to travel out they took Russian citizenship and obtain Russian passports. But by international law they are still Georgians.

Ukraine conflict is still on till this day. The East broke out of the Ukraine with the help of Russia military. The war is still on. Even though for 3 years the Ukrainian government is not in control of those regions. No country in the world recognized those regions as independent or sovereign states. They are still using Ukrainian currency, Ukrainian passport and the territory is still know as Ukraine.

These are precedents. Don't tell me our own will be different, how? If we push this thing as idiots and unintelligent people, Nigeria will make us suffer like never before.

They will stop salaries and pensions coming to East Nigeria like Ukraine did to their East. They will put economic blockade on the East that you can't even ship your produces out nor bring importation in. They can make the life of the Eastern region living hell.

It takes a man who think with his head rather than his heart to know all these. It takes a person who employ reasoning rather than emotions to look for precedents. I still maintain that for things to run it course in accordance with international law only the elites and the intelligentsia can move it forward and engage Nigeria in meaningful discussion.

If Biafra will ever become an acceptable republic in the world and enjoy all the privileges as a sovereign nation, only Nigeria will grant her independence from the federation like the Ethiopia did to Eritrea, like Sudan did to South Sudan , like Serbia did to Montenegro.

Via Chike Okonkwo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
GoroTango:
The Nigerian state cowardly offered to surrender five of its states without a fight to a man without a standing army? How is that even possible? Such baseless lies these IPOB clowns come up with each day. And with Benue state? Ahahahahahahahaha cheesy

I don't think u know anything.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by josdain1234: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benue and Igbo people share so many things in common, if the people of Benue are given the chance, they will quickly identify with Igbo. The hausa Fulani are bent on forcefully taken Benue but God will not allow them in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by tranxo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
You should hav just accepted the oil block than losing everything
How old are you kid?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Ondo state and ekiti belongs to Biafra..

I wonder what Yorubas will do now with only three states left. Don't include Lagos pls cos it's a no man's land
osu lagos remain yorubas land till thy kindom come,u said ondo n ekiti belong to biafra hahahahaha mumu of d year u can not claim rivers n delta but u want claim ondo n ekiti u try to advance to lagos during d war but u face ur waterloo this time around if it happen that will be the end of entire south east.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
etenyong:
I can't believe. Thank God you didn't asked for Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Keep dreaming and deceiving them.

Close your mouth and listen to Philip Effiong Junior
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
ozoneboy:
I am a Biafran,but I disagree with nnamdi KANU,why should Rivers and Benue be in Biafra.the current Biafra is synonimous with Igbo,and should remain with only the Five states of SE.This guy is getting wrong advice.

You are not a Biafran

Afonja stop lying

Igbos are found in SS and Benue axis also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.