Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65373 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by femo122: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin benue
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kiakia(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
GoroTango:
The Nigerian state cowardly offered to surrender five of its states without a fight to a man without a standing army? Such baseless lies these IPOB clowns come up with each day. Benue state? Ahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Cheap propaganda! He contradicted himself with that statement.

7 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Apparently he needs Benue because she's the food basket of the nation and Rivers state too because of her oil wealth.
Longer throat Kanu receive sense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Perhaps the new oil block in Aguleri/ Nnokwa
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Omoluabi16(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm sorry, but this is a lie. These are all lies. Inasmuch as Kanu has the right to agitate for secession, it shouldn't involve such obvious falsehood. The FG is adamant on our unity, and will not do this.

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
priceaction:
And he is just saying it after how many months? KANU I know will never keep quiet that long to say something like that. He is either a liar or using propaganda to get more sympathy. He should mention who made the negotiations and who was there. At least, he is vocal, he should mention names and stop playing like a politicians during elections.

He disnt say it now.. he has said it before
I heard it wen he was still in prison.
Amd he be offered such and freed if only he would back down
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by AndriaRich(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy
Lol... Savagery of the 1st order

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Craziness dey worry this man,he's a real fraudster, is this how you are going to deceive your people if they allow you to be their head ?,you can keep deceiving them but not the whole nation, we are not a fool like your people.honestly this guy needs to be re-arrested just to reformat his brain to normal, he supposed to start a good business and earned good money but he was here dreaming of becoming a president that can't come to reality.

If this man is not kept in jail, he can cause civil war and wasted many iPob lives and flee like agbari ojukwu. Igbo needs to think before they follow this man instruction.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
In 48 Laws of Power (good book), it's said -

" In victory, know when to stop" and "Speak less, lest you sound common"

This guy is flouting the rule and he's starting to sound very foolish if he actually said this. He would eventually bite far more than he can chew if he continues this way.

Ndigbo are so easily fooled. I am 100% sure the FG never even offered him this. Monetary inducements could have been believable but this is an outright lie.

No wonder Fayose and FFK became Igbo leaders without a war grin

What nonsense are you saying?.. That guy is actually foolish.

It's just sad that there are people like him in large numbers in their enclave there.. No wonder things are not working for them.

How are we even sure the guy is normal.. for all we know, he might be a lunatic on suit.

Flattie.s sense fall on una grin

5 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by carammel(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Rivers people have distanced themselves from their agitation.. why they are stylishly doing U-turn now to beg their Yoruba and Hausa masters, saying they prefer restructuring (in their wildest dreams)

You don't know igbos.. we wey know them don know their plans ever since
Lol,i find this funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rivers state is not Biafra,Rivers state is yoruba

Mad people

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:

I don't know wat not to believe again. We all know the kind of monkey that's speaking and the type of nonsense he can say

Rather than offer him an oil well, 5 states and a mansion in Dubai, they'd instead ask the guy who served Abiola to offer him tea.

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by fablani(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol ,some people go get heart attack for this news this night.

anyway I want a biafran nation-state(homogeneous) sha and not a biafran State(heterogeneous)

All hail Nnamdi Kanu!
All hail Biafra!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
KNOWN FRAUDSTER CALLED KANU cry

The Real Fraudsters are those groups now in power who in recent times took to giving huge sums of money to selected vocal people in the non-Igbo southsouth and Benue regions to denounce their inclusion in Biafra.

The objective is to let the political status quo to continue.

The political status quo is the geese that lay the golden eggs are deprived of good food, instead good food is given to the barren geese.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
So Benue is now Biafra? Why not add Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba!
This biafra issue is turning into a Joke and a flop!
Even inside the Rivers, did the Ogoni and Ijaw part of Rivers give you a go ahead to put their land in Biafra?
I told Igbos here that these minorities don't want Biafra and they end up abusing me here.
Its ok

15 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin Kanu is a comedian

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
alt3r3g0:
This Biafra talk is getting too much. Let them ban federal allocation and depend solely on IGR to show their independence.
If the federal government does this, believed me every thing will be bye gone. grin grin
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
alt3r3g0:
This Biafra talk is getting too much. Let them ban federal allocation and depend solely on IGR to show their independence.

Simple!

The mofos are busy banning election lol
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hatchy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Look at this Cow called Cownu, your stupidity is at the peak.

So all your plans is to annex Rivers state because of oil and sea port.
You will never get it because Rivers people will defend their land with the last drop of their blood.
I have always said it that other ethnic groups within the south south are afraid of the Igbos annexation of their land and that is what this albino is already planned to do. Thank God you just said it now so every Niger deltan will know the hidden agenda of the Igbos.
My advice to you and your bunch of dreamers is to take what they offered you and leave or else....

11 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by lyricalz: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
let Nnamdi Kanu go to Benue for rally and also visit delta state (not delta Igbo land o, d real delta. places like warri, sapele, koko n others) if he is not stoned to death in those places then I know brafia is for real. he should stop sitting in his home and making noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Boss13: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
I thought Nnamdi kalu is out on bail and his court case has not been thrown away. Hence, he still has to answer for his felony activities. On the other hand, the Young man appears to be waxing strong and if VHS matter is not brought up in court by the end of this year, then certainly what he said in this interview is true.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyajaks: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Don't mind this comedian. Useless man and mumu followers.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Willybos(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kanu is a son of bastard! An all his followers are animals in the house of devil... Kanu keep continue scaming ur brothers......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by es144000: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Only rivers? Well it is left for the rivers to decide what they want.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy

Wale deji, if Biafra of five Igbo states leave Rivers people for your Afonja and northern Nigeria, before long, Rivers people shall flood Biafra to seek political asylum. Because the Janhaweeeed Mullahs from the SW and north shall be fully in control of such a Nigeria without the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ALAYORMII: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rivers is rich in crude oil

What's he asking for Benue for??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
This man is seriously mad to the core! Which Rivers? Bloody slowpoke! 4k BIAFRA... We are not members of that crap!

5 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
So Benue is now Biafra? Why not add Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba!
This biafra issue is turning into a Joke and a flop!
Even inside the Rivers, did the Ogoni and Ijaw part of Rivers give you a go ahead to put their land in Biafra?
I told Igbos here that these minorities don't want Biafra and they end up abusing me here.
Its ok

You're different.. still a puzzle to me

The whole issue of biafra is a joke.. everyone is feeling the heat, not only igbos.
How your people can't see that NK and his Ipob urchins are politucally driven is a big source of concern.

This is what Yorubas don't have.. we don't just gather our heads and face one direction. Never!
Take FFK for example, trying to pull a Kanu stunt on Yorubas but it can never work.

13 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by es144000: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
lyricalz:
let Nnamdi Kanu go to Benue for rally and also visit delta state (not delta Igbo land o, d real delta. places like warri, sapele, koko n others) if he is not stoned to death in those places then I know brafia is for real. he should stop sitting in his home and making noise.
If he dares come to Effurun, warri ughelli,sapele or Oghara he will be stoned to death

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Phi001(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
I smell lies...
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bloody liar
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by anyebedgreat: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:
THE ONE THING NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THE IGBO IS THEIR SENSE OF PURPOSE AND THAT IS Y MANY ENVY THEIR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS.

LISTEN TO NNAMDI DEMANDING EGEDE AND IDOMA WITH WHOM THE IGBO SHARE ANCESTRY.

U JUST KNOW THAT, IGBOS WILL NOT LEAVE ANY OF THEIR PEOPLE BEHIND.

MEANWHILE, ILLORIN IS FULLY UNDER THE DOMAIN OF THE HAUSAFULANI EMIR AND BY EXTENSION THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

YET YORUBAS HAVE JUMPED INTO THIS THREAD TO ABUSE BIAFRANS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT.
Idomas and Igedes don't share the same ancestry with igbos. We are not jews and we know where we come from.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.