Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. (5794 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Afamed: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Btw remove S in your Knows. Men know
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by falconey(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't even know what to talk

You wan talk online? oya talk!

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Sister optional, hope all us well shocked

brother crown all is well oh

only say shekau capture me come put bomb for my head.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

brother crown all is well oh

only say shekau capture me come put bomb for my head.
You don change please stop it shocked
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Homeboiy: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
falconey:

You wan talk online? oya talk!

prof prof

Na type not talk
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, no reason south africa lady i take go beg you. just shine ur eyes wella, study them if e don reach time to hook up
lol Bro wetin do dem
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
crotonite:

damn.. this ur advice no follow at all.

since the fool!sh girls don't hear, they are claiming holy and mature and same time opening legs for men who will never think of taking them to mama..

That's the best advice, even if you see my blood who open for you bleep her..... She is fool!sh
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Maxi112: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
[color=#770077][/color]..........babe i consider gals that do all u have mentioned as foolish........men should be d ones to go out of their way to please us not d other way round.........as for d way a gal dresses ,i think it should go by her mood and not to attract any fucking dude...

please you, you be God?

if you like don't please yourself be looking for someone son and future father to please you. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You don change please stop it shocked

that's why you should campaign bring back our normal naughty optionaal1

hopefully he will hear your voice and release me.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

acrobatic sex grin
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:
Btw remove S in your Knows. Men know

oh
thanks
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol Bro wetin do dem
they are all the same, just look u b4 leap.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by amakadihot87(f): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maxi112:
please you, you be God?

if you like don't please yourself be looking for someone son and future father to please you. grin
......hahaha.......this one pain you o
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
they are all the same, just look u b4 leap.
lol no p baba
I just shock 4 dis thread
make I get d link 1st
some galz dey support side chicks, u see y nigerian women are not 2 be trusted
https://www.nairaland.com/3933291/why-cant-women-support-each
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

that's why you should campaign bring back our normal naughty optionaal1

hopefully he will hear your voice and release me.
How is Collins tongue ?
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Maxi112: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
......hahaha.......this one pain you o
weller.

how do you expect someone you didn't create to please you?

well e pain me.... I don't fancy the idea of pleasing woman, expect the oza room grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol no p baba
I just shock 4 dis thread
make I get d link 1st
some galz dey support side chicks, u see y nigerian women are not 2 be trusted
https://www.nairaland.com/3933291/why-cant-women-support-each
Ehn bro today na war ooh! dem just they attack each other. just ma play play comment on wan trend. mesef blame myself say wetin make me comment gan.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
popcorn time cheesy
Divay22
Victornezzar
sunshineG cheesy

Bros, beer dey ooo. Make i follow u dey sell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ehn bro today na war ooh! dem just they attack each other. just ma play play comment on wan trend. mesef blame myself say wetin make me comment gan.
hoes dey everywhere
Most of nairaland ladies are hypocrites I swear
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

hoes dey everywhere
Most of nairaland ladies are hypocrites I swear
U gerrit! their own just deh too much, dem go deh do like say dem no the shit, and all is not well with dem
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
U gerrit! their own just deh too much, dem go deh do like say dem no the shit, and all is not well with dem
I swear
I know d good ones among dem
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
I swear I know d good ones among dem
Lol, Dem dey scanty
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, Dem dey scanty
I tell u, d good ones av gone
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

I tell u, d good ones av gone
B4 nkor, make dis rotten wans, spoil them finish
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
B4 nkor, make dis rotten wans, spoil them finish
lolzzz
u fit fynd d good ones 4 literature, health, career section
mhen would soon be done with romance section
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz
u fit fynd d good ones 4 literature, health, career section
mhen would soon be done with romance section
nna ehn
I dey always tell you the once who open up here are better than the pretentious once there oo grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by janefrancisca(f): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
amakadihot87:
[color=#770077][/color]..........babe i consider gals that do all u have mentioned as foolish........men should be d ones to go out of their way to please us not d other way round.........as for d way a gal dresses ,i think it should go by her mood and not to attract any fucking dude...

Men should be the ones to go out of their way to please us...seriously sis, wake up from your slumber. It takes two committed people to make a relationship work...u should be a " partner " not a parasite. If he goes out of his way to please u, wot is ur contribution then to the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
janefrancisca:
Men should be the ones to go out of their way to please us...seriously sis, wake up from your slumber. It takes two committed people to make a relationship work...u should be a " partner " not a parasite. If he goes out of his way to please u, wot is ur contribution then to the relationship?

Oh oh
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

since the fool!sh girls don't hear, they are claiming holy and mature and same time opening legs for men who will never think of taking them to mama..

That's the best advice, even if you see my blood who open for you bleep her..... She is fool!sh

omalicha
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
nna ehn
I dey always tell you the once who open up here are better than the pretentious once there oo grin
boss me go soon switch section oo
To politics and anoda 1 lyk dah
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

boss me go soon switch section oo
To politics and anoda 1 lyk dah
OK bro not. I am not feeling to well
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
OK bro not. I am not feeling to well
Eh Bro sorry oo
malaria ahbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun). / Nigeria Soldiers Fight Dirty In NYSC Camp Over Married Lady(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.