Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. (6789 Views)

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Excell, please tell me, I want to know how these guys are trying to perpetrate violence. I know it takes a lot to bow to the words of just one man or group and I don't like that idea one bit. One man shouldn't have such power. I'd like to know more about IPOB and the violence they perpetrate or plan perpetrating. I'm serious.

My dear, they are on a self destruct mode. Most Igbos that are supporting them are doing so because of the frustrations of the current administration not knowing that it is being felt in every part of Nigeria as well.

Believe me, I have been close to these guys and they are on a Vendetta mission. Even if we must pull out of this union, these guys are not to be trusted. God knows I don't support evil in my life and will never do that. If you refuse to support their ideology, they pounce on you and beat you up.

Nigeria is so bad but I can assure you these people are badder. They don't like dissenting views. Go to hardcore minority forums on facebook and see what am talking about. Any Ijaw man that claims they still want Nigeria, they pounce on him and eat him raw.

What then are you preaching against?

I was expecting IPOB to have employed people who will go around educating people on the need not to vote and support the idea of pulling out of the union. But no. They are more interested in being seen as the new "SHERIFF IN TOWN". They destroy things are very uncivilised.

And believe me when I tell you that most of them are from Enugu and Ebonyi. Most Anambrarians are more focused on making our state a beacon of progress in Igboland. Nigeria is frustrating and very disappointing but wetin man go do?

The only thing we can all do is to work together and move our region forward. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by paschu: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2017
You are confused.

1. Your true fear is that Andy Uba may win the election if the boycott succeeds. But rather than face your fear squarely you chose to lie against IPOB

2. Election boycott is a very peaceful and valid means to getting a binding exit referendum. So shut up.

3. Go and do a decent historic research on election boycotts in democratic rules before you come here to rant dumbly.

iamexcelblog:

Mr Man calm down. At least be using your sense for once. I don't need anybody's like for any nonsense. Go through my posts and see if am an arse licker. I support Nnamdi Kanu when he says anything that will further the Igbo development.

But after taking sometime to analyse few events, its become obvious that we are heading now where. Believe me that Biafra can be achieved if we have the right people that know the right button to press.

Who does election boycott help? Can't you people read the hand writing on the wall and see the evil plan of the FG to take over Anambra? Worst come to worst, riot will break out everywhere and it becomes a war zone. Because believe me, there are bigger sellouts like Andy Ubah you need to be worried about. These are rogues who are waiting on the sidelines to catch in on the impending chaos and loot the state down.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
You are probably twenty something, and over-estimating yourself.

I don't know where you got your info from, but my aunt in Onitsha told me over the phone that IPOB is always very peaceful. Your info is clearly fake considering that there was a sit at home order and IPOB has never been indicted for any kind of violence.

I am twenty something how? How does my age have to do with the impending damage I see being done to my region? Nigeria is frustrating quite alright but I can tell you that I am still ecking out a living in it. Should I post pictures of IPOB beating up somebody? So u will tag me a "sellout" or "sabo"?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by paschu: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Trying to engage you is actually foolish. What's the point engaging an idiot who is dumb enough to utter the following geberish?

iamexcelblog:

And believe me when I tell you that most of them are from Enugu and Ebonyi. Most Anambrarians are more focused on making our state a beacon of progress in Igboland.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
You are confused.

1. Your true fear is that Andy Uba may win the election if the boycott succeeds. But rather than face your fear squarely you chose to lie against IPOB

2. Election boycott is a very peaceful and valid means to getting a binding exit referendum. So shut up.

3. Go and do a decent historic research on election boycotts in democratic rules before you come here to rant dumbly.

Mr Man Fucck you. Nnamdi Kanu can start first by test running it in Abia state his home state. Anambra has too many advanced individuals to be involved in these nonsense again. I know what I saw and I know why am supporting the Anambra state government for now.

Its just like praying to God to take power from Satan. Should God take power from Satan, who takes over?

Should we remove our current leaders, who takes over? IPOB? GOD FORBID.

People should participate in elections and select good leaders. Thats my concern.

If you think you are good enough, go and contest.

By the way, Nigeria still remains a shithole. But a shithole we can still rise up from and become the state to talk about like Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
Trying to engage you is actually foolish. What's the point engaging an idiot who is dumb enough to utter the following geberish?

Can you post your state please?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by tifany89(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.
For wishing death on innocent people who have done u no harm, you will eventually be beheaded by skull miners. Go and mark it somewhere clown
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by tifany89(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Woooof Woooof Woooof like bingo with no substance......lol. U just remind of 1 mista sherifat who has taken london huspital as his permanent address, same way he boasted but when shit hits the fan he scampered for safety & subsequently begged for peaceful resolution of the crises. By the way, ur commando services is urgently needed @ southern kd, agatu & meduguri.
At times I wonder how some of these people reason. Boko haram has been killing innocent Nigerians and displacing them like flies since 2009, fulani herdsmen have been creating havoc everywhere to the extent that food scarcity now looms but the slowpoke you quoted never offered his acclaimed stupid services but when it comes to unarmed and peaceful ipob members, he is now flexing muscles lookin for ways to carry out his devilish intent. This same scallywag will be the first to rush to church on Sunday. What a stupid charlatan
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by tifany89(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Woooof Woooof Woooof like bingo with no substance......lol. U just remind of 1 mista sherifat who has taken london huspital as his permanent address, same way he boasted but when shit hits the fan he scampered for safety & subsequently begged for peaceful resolution of the crises. By the way, ur commando services is urgently needed @ southern kd, agatu & meduguri.
At times I wonder how some of these people reason. Boko haram has been killing innocent Nigerians and displacing them like flies since 2009, fulani herdsmen have been creating havoc everywhere to the extent that food scarcity now looms but the slowpoke you quoted never offered his acclaimed stupid services but when it comes to unarmed and peaceful ipob members, he is now flexing muscles lookin for ways to carry out his devilish intent. This same scallywag will be the first to rush to church on Sunday. What a stupid charlatan . Even the government knows better. He thinks it's dat easy? He doesn't even need the government or anybody to contract him. He should just go there and try it and see
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

My dear, they are on a self destruct mode. Most Igbos that are supporting them are doing so because of the frustrations of the current administration not knowing that it is being felt in every part of Nigeria as well.

Believe me, I have been close to these guys and they are on a Vendetta mission. Even if we must pull out of this union, these guys are not to be trusted. God knows I don't support evil in my life and will never do that. If you refuse to support their ideology, they pounce on you and beat you up.

Nigeria is so bad but I can assure you these people are badder. They don't like dissenting views. Go to hardcore minority forums on facebook and see what am talking about. Any Ijaw man that claims they still want Nigeria, they pounce on him and eat him raw.

What then are you preaching against?

I was expecting IPOB to have employed people who will go around educating people on the need not to vote and support the idea of pulling out of the union. But no. They are more interested in being seen as the new "SHERIFF IN TOWN". They destroy things are very uncivilised.

And believe me when I tell you that most of them are from Enugu and Ebonyi. Most Anambrarians are more focused on making our state a beacon of progress in Igboland. Nigeria is frustrating and very disappointing but wetin man go do?

The only thing we can all do is to work together and move our region forward. Simple.
Very good points. I also don't like the contemptuous pattern of IPOB but I also don't believe or see any sense in neighbours who detest each other so much to live under one roof. One last question. What was your initial support for Biafra based on?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by TruthisGOD: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Can you post your state please?
I have being following your post here, you never were against NK until he threatened you selfish interest-bycotting of Anambra election. This is the time to know the real Biafrans not those that talk with both sides of their mouth..

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by wirinet(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
OP, i am glad there are still some young Igbo youth who are not carried away by emotional social media rants of Kanu and his IPOB gang. The Igbos are far more intelligent than IPOB is presenting. You cannot base secession on hatred of Hausas and Yorubas. You cannot threaten or bully every one that does not agree with your opinions. Afterall if you secede, you will not be in a perpetual state of war with Nigeria or the Hausas and Yorubas. IPOB needs to present intellectual reasons for secession and not emotional ones. IPOB should be ready to engage those of opposing views in intellectual debates not threats. Even if a referendum is called, a vibrant debate must ensue between proponents and opponents in a peaceful atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Lagrangian: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.
Respect Bro.
I will the Nigerian government can see this.

So apt.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
For you to even use the word 'IQ Quotient' means you're a top grade unlettered dumbo. I don't engage subhuman Ab0kis. You have absolutely nothing to offer apart from bloodshed and tears.

Now go back to your Boko Haram enclave and strap some bombs around your body for today's assignment in Maiduguri.
Nah bro I guess you quoted the wrong person.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Very good points. I also don't like the contemptuous pattern of IPOB but I also don't believe or see any sense in neighbours who detest each other so much to live under one roof. One last question. What was your initial support for Biafra based on?

My initial support for Biafra was based on the fact that I have the strong conviction and evidence that we are being marginalized especially in the area of infrastructural development and Politics.

Again it was my view that Politicians from Igboland are being shielded by the Nigerian state.

But after calculating events and seeing the way things are moving, I have actually come to discover that 80% of our problems is from us. To be candid with you, a lot of Nigerian tribes are really tolerating us. I have gone round almost the whole Nigeria and seen the nuisance most of my brethren constitute there. Am not joking. Nobody paid me to malign anybody.

We really need to go back to the drawing board and fix a whole lot of things.

Frankly speaking, I am now going to abide by the laws of the Anambra state government on this issue and also listen to the leadership of the current Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
TruthisGOD:
I have being following your post here, you never were against NK until he threatened you selfish interest-bycotting of Anambra election. This is the time to know the real Biafrans not those that talk with both sides of their mouth..

Thank God you said you have been following my posts here which were done in all honesty. But seriously, its become very obvious that these people don't want freedom. You can't tell people not to vote and still go ahead to bully anybody with a dissent vote. I know what am telling you bro.

I witnessed live one of the the disruptions they caused at someone's campaign.

People campaigning is within their democratic rights as enshrined in the United Nations law.

I expected these people to engage youths that will go around peacefully educating people on the need not to come out and vote and give them co-gent reasons on why we need to secede. But no. They believe in Tigbuo Zogbuo and I can't honestly be part of that.

I will still vote Obiano and beckon on everybody to do so.

Something tells me that if we fail to do so, we are going back to the Mbadinuju Era. I can swear with my life that nobody paid me anything or am I doing it out of Selfish reasons. I love Nnamdi Kanu but he should tone it down a bit.

I love my State so much too and can't afford to have it descend into Chaos. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by webcalculator(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Killers. I know one when I see one.

OAFMods:

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Most people here Don't really understand. They think its about popularity. What am I doing with popularity? Thats nonsense of the highest order.

My own stake is that we are burning too much bridges we may need in case Biafra materialise. Nnamdi Kanu is just a child of Luck. When the chips are down, you will come to realise that Nothing Nothing dey on ground. We really need to calm it down.

It doesn't pain you anymore than I do that we were created and joined to Nigeria.

But watching most IPOB guys make Igbo a laughing stock is no longer tolerable. Mind you, there are thousands of Igbos who still want to stay in Nigeria.

You may not believe this but there are Igbos who still want to stay in Nigeria. Like I know a woman who has worked all her life in the federal civil service just like millions of Igbos. I don't ever think she will support Biafra after my discussion with her.

But I have viewed with dismay when some illiterate IPOB members call people who don't support their idea names like 'Sabo, Ewu, Imbe, Awusa'.

Thats the height of bullshit.

FYI for most of you, Igbos stayed at home to honour our dead hero not because they really support Biafra. Most stayed at home to honour dead heroes.

Again if you doubt me, go to hardcore minority tribe pages on facebook or the net. See the nonsense this people say about Biafra. See the thrash people who are not up to our level say about us. It makes me angry because I ignore. You know why? Because they are exercising their right to freedom too.

But is it so for IPOB members? Do they understand that people have rights too? Never. You can see them, thrash these minorities and say horrible things about them. Funny enough, these are same things these minorities are running away from.

Let me tell you, there was a time I supported Biafra mainly by writing logical and challenging topics that appeals to the human mind on why Igbos need to attain self rule. But it is no longer feasible. Its become obvious that members of the leadership or this struggle are nothing but people who have nothing to offer aside grab power like APC did in Nigeria.

I expected a retort from you instead of all these rants,however, I can wager that you've got an interest in Nigeria which is making you to chun all these trash.Where in the world did ipob members become violent in their struggle even in the face of unwarranted brutality from the Zoo?U just sit your dirty ass somewhere and claim intellectual ,let me tell you,I never feign ignorance of the fact that there Igbo people that would still want to be Nigerian s,which I respect. But the good thing is that an overwhelming majority wants Biafra!...And Biafra would come at God's time,irrespective of the fact that it is not feasible in your own dreams.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:
I expected a retort from you instead of all these rants,however, I can wager that you've got an interest in Nigeria which is making you to chun all these trash.Where in the world did ipob members become violent in their struggle even in the face of unwarranted brutality from the Zoo?U just sit your dirty ass somewhere and claim intellectual ,let me tell you,I never feign ignorance of the fact that there Igbo people that would still want to be Nigerian s,which I respect. But the good thing is that an overwhelming majority wants Biafra!...And Biafra would come at God's time,irrespective of the fact that it is not feasible in your own dreams.

If I didn't have an interest in Nigeria why do you think I will defend my views? Do I look like a failure to you? I have done profitable business with the Northerners and Yorubas alike. Thunder strike me if I have ever embezzled government money or took bribe from any government official.

I want Igbo self rule. You don't need it more than me. But will I burn down a house while pursuing a rat? Are you aware that most hate filled comments you people post here are being read by these people and they are refusing to do business with us anymore?

Ara ona apu unu? Do you put money in my pocket?

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Thank God you said you have been following my posts here which were done in all honesty. But seriously, its become very obvious that these people don't want freedom. You can't tell people not to vote and still go ahead to bully anybody with a dissent vote. I know what am telling you bro.

I witnessed live one of the the disruptions they caused at someone's campaign.

People campaigning is within their democratic rights as enshrined in the United Nations law.

I expected these people to engage youths that will go around peacefully educating people on the need not to come out and vote and give them co-gent reasons on why we need to secede. But no. They believe in Tigbuo Zogbuo and I can't honestly be part of that.

I will still vote Obiano and beckon on everybody to do so.

Something tells me that if we fail to do so, we are going back to the Mbadinuju Era. I can swear with my life that nobody paid me anything or am I doing it out of Selfish reasons. I love Nnamdi Kanu but he should tone it down a bit.
I don't think you can love Anambra more than I do,i'm from Anambra too.But you have to sacrifice sometimes in other to make a leeway...away from the wind blowing our people in this cesspit.Learn not to be selfish at times, u may be comfortable at your level,take sometimes to think about those kids Hawking in the street,think think what the future holds for them in the future,how about the unborn generations to come .By God's grace I'm OK by myself...am even done for today trading forex cos I've met my daily target,so I'm blessed. The Obiano you are propping is he not the one to told the pseudo army investigative commission that know one was killed on may 30th?....enough of this rants already.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by wirinet(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

My initial support for Biafra was based on the fact that I have the strong conviction and evidence that we are being marginalized especially in the area of infrastructural development and Politics.

Every tribe in Nigeria are being marginalized. My tribe (Itsekiri) is far more marginalized by the Nigerian state. The Idomas are Marginalized. The Calabaris are marginalized. The Gbagyis (original inhabitants of Abuja) apart from being marginalized were driven from their ancestral lands to pave way for FCT. The least marginalized tribes in Nigeria are The Hausa/Fulanis, The Yorubas and the Igbos.

The worst form of marginalization is not even tribal, it is class. Class marginalization is far worse than Tribal marginalization. The upper class are seriously marginalizing the lower class and poor, so much so that over 90% of our revenue is expended on the top 10% upper class of the population irrespective of tribe. Even Boko Haram and IPOB seems to be a sort of revolution by the poor class against the rich upper class.

Again it was my view that Politicians from Igboland are being shielded by the Nigerian state.
The Nigerian state protects the upper class (whether politicians, Businessmen, civil servants, etc) and exploits and oppress the lower class. It does not depend on tribe. It is only those that fall out of favour among the upper class that lose that protection.

But after calculating events and seeing the way things are moving, I have actually come to discover that 80% of our problems is from us. To be candid with you, a lot of Nigerian tribes are really tolerating us. I have gone round almost the whole Nigeria and seen the nuisance most of my brethren constitute there. Am not joking. Nobody paid me to malign anybody.
Everybody has their positive and negative sides. The Igbos are brash, proud, boastful and has a "make money or die trying attitude", but at the same time they are independent, hardworking and innovative.

We really need to go back to the drawing board and fix a whole lot of things.
Agreed 100%

Frankly speaking, I am now going to abide by the laws of the Anambra state government on this issue and also listen to the leadership of the current Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

This is the only way to succeed. Elect people that can change the status quo. or better still organize yourselves into a pressure group to advance developmental causes. You do not need government money or influence to promote developmental agenda. Most of the innovators of igboland did it without government intervention or by shouting marginalization.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

If I didn't have an interest in Nigeria why do you think I will defend my views? Do I look like a failure to you? I have done profitable business with the Northerners and Yorubas alike. Thunder strike me if I have ever embezzled government money or took bribe from any government official.

I want Igbo self rule. You don't need it more than me. But will I burn down a house while pursuing a rat? Are you aware that most hate filled comments you people post here are being read by these people and they are refusing to do business with us anymore?

Ara ona apu unu? Do you put money in my pocket?
look at you,so are saying that it is the Igbos that started the hatred here in the first place?I will let that your subtle insult slide.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by wirinet(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:
look at you,so are saying that it is the Igbos that started the hatred here in the first place?I will let that your subtle insult slide.

Why not educate us who stated the hate speeches here, was the "gworo chewing Fulani cows" or the "amala and ewedu eating cowardly,betraying yoloba bastards"?

Luciky Nairaland posts has history.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by amjoseph19: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You can't really force people not to vote can you? I thought you are fighting for freedom? Why impede on others own?
I challenge you to tell me or show me where NK ot any IPOB has forced or trying to force anybody not to vote.
I can remember NK saying vividly that IPOB will sit at home eat ofe nsala and chill it with a bottle of HERO. Does that means "FORCED".
AFONJA, this is too low of you guys.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:

You get it all wrong. Thats not what I meant. Be smarter. You can only advise your people and hope another sane person from another tribe advises their people. Most cartons of Agro seed orders I receive are from the North and West. You don't really expect them to patronize me if I say very hurtful things about their tribe. YORUBAe say very puerile stuffs about Igbo people but I ignore because I feel am above that level. It pains me when I see this but there is nothing you can do about it. The least you can do is look at the bigger picture. Let me give you an instance

You sell Forex right? And you probably advertise on a forum owned by a Yoruba man? If an Alhaji from the North who is interested in forex and wants to invest up to 10 million in forex views your post, will he contact you? Be honest.

Let me tell you. Same Nigeria most of you wants to burn down is where millions of Igbos are still making billions. I know what am telling you.

Mimd you, am not aginst self rule or self determination. Am only against people who preach violence.

Most Idiotic IPOB members deceive themselves that they only declared Nsala day and are not forcing people. Then answer me this question. Why do they go around disrupting people's campaign train? Obiano was in Onitsha to do campaign the other day. And these idiots were there shouting "No election" like rabid dogs disrupting his speech. Is that right? Is Obiano not entitled to his campaign and movement?

Unu kpachara anya oo. Ndia etezina ndigbo Unyi.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by An0nimus: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
i can bet my last kobo that this is the same person as Chino the notorious Obiano sycophant

well
Nnamdi kanu is on the right part because you can't say that you don't want someone yet you still participate in his actions
the person will just call you a joker and clown.

but with this the world are watching to see that we mean business when we say that we're done with Nigeria.
for the record nnamdi kanu did not say that he'll force anyone not to vote but he called for a boycott which i think majority will accept the people that will go out to vote will be few definatly the winner will be declared and congratulations to him in advance.
Obiano is just a politician who only cares for his political career.
he knows the respect nnamdi kanu commands that's why he's panicking and heating unnecessary polity because he knows that majority of ipob youths are former lovers and members of apga which used Ojukwu influence to attract them.

NK never said that he'll disrupt the election rather he issued a command grin

Obiano should start now to draft a plan be he'll use to rig with the few that will vote that day cheesy

issued a command?

issokay
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by An0nimus: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You are mad if you think am a sellout. I am not and I will never be. I never witnessed when Obasanjo ordered for the killing of Nmamdi Kanu. But I have witnessed IPOB members in Nkpor beating up a man for just speaking against the No election decision. If I had posted pictures, Nairaland will take it straight to front page and mentally challenged bulls like you will still question me on why I did not keep the pictures privately.

If you had any sense in you, you should have gotten from all these the fact that we need to respect the views of those who still wants to vote. Thats the true hallmark of freedom. I respect Nnamdi Kanu and still respect him. But he should also realise that not everybody believes in him. There are people who still want to vote and vote they will if they want to.

If you can, please get a video or picture next time. It'll be nice to expose this falsehood that the biafra movement has been purely peaceful. I have been in a Biafra-related fracas before and it wasn't funny. If it's at the risk of your life and safety, please don't. Your safety is most important.

I commend how you are intelligently responding to comments here.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by brown3: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Do you people see how we have made a laughing stock of the Igbo nation? How exactly did I rant? I have seen where they tell people not to vote and if they refuse, they will be threatened.

What sort of future does that hold for us? Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts really need to tone it down very much. I will appreciate it if we engage the Nigerian government in a civil manner on the need to attain self rule. So that we don't burn bridges we may need in the future. The hatred is now too much.
which bridge, afonja go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by brown3: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:

hungry afonja.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Curlieweed: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
TruthisGOD:

Thanks!

Like Bob Marley sang,

...the time to know the true revolutionary.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Curlieweed: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
wirinet:

Every tribe in Nigeria are being marginalized. My tribe (Itsekiri) is far more marginalized by the Nigerian state. The Idomas are Marginalized. The Calabaris are marginalized. The Gbagyis (original inhabitants of Abuja) apart from being marginalized were driven from their ancestral lands to pave way for FCT. The least marginalized tribes in Nigeria are The Hausa/Fulanis, The Yorubas and the Igbos.

The worst form of marginalization is not even tribal, it is class. Class marginalization is far worse than Tribal marginalization. The upper class are seriously marginalizing the lower class and poor, so much so that over 90% of our revenue is expended on the top 10% upper class of the population irrespective of tribe. Even Boko Haram and IPOB seems to be a sort of revolution by the poor class against the rich upper class.

The Nigerian state protects the upper class (whether politicians, Businessmen, civil servants, etc) and exploits and oppress the lower class. It does not depend on tribe. It is only those that fall out of favour among the upper class that lose that protection.

Everybody has their positive and negative sides. The Igbos are brash, proud, boastful and has a "make money or die trying attitude", but at the same time they are independent, hardworking and innovative.

Agreed 100%

This is the only way to succeed. Elect people that can change the status quo. or better still organize yourselves into a pressure group to advance developmental causes. You do not need government money or influence to promote developmental agenda. Most of the innovators of igboland did it without government intervention or by shouting marginalization.

I don't agree with everything you said but you really tried to be objective.

You should keep to that.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by OAFMods: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
tifany89:

For wishing death on innocent people who have done u no harm, you will eventually be beheaded by skull miners. Go and mark it somewhere clown

So your mouth get gun powder that kills ba ?! Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Suspended Mounir Gwarzo, SEC DG / More Pictures Of Buhari's Visit To Kano Today / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.